Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

Oleh Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Nineteen

11 0 0
Oleh Ahmedakayed

Canada, British Columbia.

Prince Tiger woke up felt the morning and left his tent on the shore of the Pacific Ocean

Cheerful and confused, he started looking at the sunrise and breathing the fresh air.

Birds were singing and flying over the sea and the waves were crashing.

"Good morning, prince," Nikolai said.

Prince Tiger turned to him, "Oh, good morning, General Nikolai."

Nikolai: They will prepare breakfast soon... I would like us to talk about Canada.

Prince Tiger: I am at your command.

They sat behind a large wooden table, and Nicholas opened a large, rolled-up map of Canada and began discussing the regions, roads, cities, and states.

Two hours passed while they were like this, and the assistant cook approached them with several large plates. "Breakfast, gentlemans."

Nikolai: Thank you

Starting to eat breakfast, Prince Tiger started talking about the conditions of the citizens and their history, and about the parties and associations, and institutions in Canada.

A soldier approached them and gave the military salute to General Medvedev, "We would like to buy diesel. We have painted the fuel tanker Military, sir.".

So Nikolai took out five thousand Canadian dollars from his bag and gave them to the soldier, "I brought them with me from Russia."

Prince Tiger and the soldier boarded the fuel tanker and headed to the nearby gas station.

They arrived at the station, and the station workers looked at the prince with astonishment, fear, and anxiety.

The prince greeted them: Hello, I own a construction company and need a lot of diesel. Makari from Poland will come several times to you.

One of the workers: Your car is Russian.

Prince Tiger: Yes, I bought it because it was cheap.

The fuel tanker was filled and they returned to the port, worried that they might have suspected them and that someone was following them.

Captain Piotr saw them, "Please bring the diesel quickly."

Prince Tiger laughed: Okay, Makari, go and play around all the time.

The engineer laughed: We are in the process of building a very large tank... in which we will store diesel.

Meanwhile, the captain went to the ship, and Nikolai came and started talking to the engineer about matters of construction, completion dates, the preparation stage for making a road to the base, and land preparations for the base for construction.

Nikolai: The ship must go and get the building materials again.

Prince Tiger: The captain says that the ship is sailing today and will sail again

Nikolai: When the ship leaves Canadian territorial waters safely, another ship will launch

From the port of Vladivostok... Now, Prince Tiger, or we tour together in Canada and visit the capital, Toronto.

Prince Tiger was worried and afraid, "Yes, but how?"

Nikolai laughed, "Don't worry... prepare yourself to travel and tell Vlad and Fedir to prepare themselves, and I'll be right back ".

Nikolai indicated to one of the soldiers, "Please take me by car to Wadhams according to the map."

The general gave the military salute and went and got a car. Nikolai got in joyfully and they set off.

An hour passed and the car arrived at Wadham, so Nikolai asked the soldier to leave him and come back.

Soldier: How is this? I will wait for you.

But Nicholas insisted and asked him to carry out orders.

Nikolai started walking in the Wadhams residential area and started talking to the satellite, "Scare me now, and be wise." He started looking at the houses, people, and cars and saw a bearded Muslim person, and he laughed.

Nikolai, "I wonder who I am now, the ghost or the goblin."

He saw a beautiful, red Chevrolet car, the latest model, and he looked at it with admiration where it was parked, it was in front of a beautiful house. He approached the house looked through the window, and saw a man thirties age watching TV, "Hey man, give me your car."

The man looked fearfully at the window but did not find anyone. Then he heard a knock on the door of the house and he panicked "He might have come to her.".

James was tall, stocky, and blonde-haired.

His wife headed towards the door. "Who is this?" "Open."

She opened the door but did not see anyone, so Nikolai grabbed her, pushed her away from the door, and entered the house.

The young man called to his wife, "Elizabeth, who is there at the door?".

Elizabeth shouted: No one, James.

Elizabeth was thirty-five, tall, slim, and blonde.

James became suspicious and thought about taking a gun.

Nikolai walked around the house entered the living room and thought about where to put the keys of car then he shouted, "Hey Man, where are you?".

James was terrified and started roaming the house looking for him. He saw Elizabeth, "What's wrong with you, my husband? Are you crazy?"

James: There is someone inside the house calling me.

Elizabeth: No one is here.

Nikolai started looking in the drawers and saw the pistol and a box of bullets, so he took the pistol with the bullets and put it away, then he continued searching and saw a bundle of Canadian dollars, a wallet, and the car keys which had a medallion with the Chevrolet logo on it, so he took the keys.

James: We must close all the doors because someone is hiding there. His voice is the voice of the Russian Bear, oh my God.

Nikolai opened the window, jumped out, got into the car, started it, and drove quickly.

James heard the sound of his car driving away and saw the window open. "Oh my God, he was her." He put his head in the window and saw his car driving away and suddenly it disappeared.

Elizabeth: What's going on here?

James: Someone stole my car after stealing the keys and running out the window.

Elizabeth: I can't believe this... You made up this story.

James: I'll call the police.

Nikolai was in the car and said quickly, "Be careful, satellite, lest I disappear and they hit me."

"Don't worry, General Medvedev, we see all directions... and we will guide you to the location of the port.".

He started driving, smiling, turning on the radio, and finally, he reached the port.

The guard saw the car and pointed a gun at him, warning him not to get close, so Nikolai got out of the car, and they started laughing.

Prince Tiger, Vlad, and Fedir were standing with their bags near them.

Nikolai: We will embark on a trip to the capital, Toronto.

Prince Tiger: I have electronic maps of Canada's roads that I will transfer to your mobile phone.

Nikolai: Okay, but do not turn on your phones. Cyber security may monitor us... Soldier, come to me a twenty-litre barrel place it behind the car. Our road was long and would take two days

To reach the capital.

The Eagle ship was sailing out of Canadian territorial waters, and the captain rejoiced, "Hurray to Russia."

Soldier: Captain, do not approach the territorial waters of the United States of America, as things are different as well.

The rest of the countries are just because Prince Tiger invited us to Canada.

Captain: Well, then we have an alliance, hahaha.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was driving on the highway, and everyone was happy and enjoying himself

They began to look at the beautiful areas, houses, and nature.

Feder: The soldier told me that you stole the car, Nikolai. What if they inform the police and start looking for us?

Nikolai: I meant this to see the extent to which they are following us... Have they discovered us... Are they following us, are there... Loopholes in our system or someone might have snitched on us and betrayed us.

Vlad: Good job, Russian Bear.

Everyone laughed.

On the way, they saw a McDonald's fast-food restaurant.

Fedir: Let's stop for a while and eat a hamburger.

Everyone entered the restaurant and ordered several meals, as they had a long journey ahead of them.

Nikolai started thinking: What if they discovered us now... and where would they sleep on the way?

Some customers began to see them as Russian tourists.

They got into the car again and it drove off very quickly.

Prince Tiger: We will leave British Columbia and enter Alberta.

Fedir: And what will happen next?

Prince Tiger: Then the state of Saskatoon, whose center is the city of Regina, then the state of Manitoba.

Nikolai: Very interesting. On the other side are the borders of the American states: Washington, Montana, and North Dakota.

Prince Tiger laughed: I hope you do not approach their borders or enter the United States because their system is different.

They may be monitoring us with their advanced surveillance devices.

The car became faster.

Vlad was worried: Slow down, Nikolai, walk slowly.

Nikolai: Don't worry, I know the road map and also the cars in front of me... At this speed,

We will arrive in a day and a half.

Several hours passed and the evening began.

Prince Tiger: Where will we sleep, Nikolai?

Fedir: Any hotel on the way?

Vlad: But they will discover us

Nikolai: We are now under a disappearance system... I think it is possible for us to sneak into a hotel while we are hidden, or we might be exposed and arrested.

Everyone got down to the city of Regina and started walking around it, then they arrived at the city center.

Prince Tiger: Be careful, we are disappearing and they may not see us and we may be hit by cars.

Nikolai: Don't worry, in this case, the computer is programmed to create a spectral image of a car others include other people.

Vlad: Great system.

Feder: That's why we will enter the restaurant and the hotel.

Nikolai: Hahaha... How about, Prince, that we separate the state of British Columbia and give it independence from Canada?

We will make you its leader and then annex it to Russia.

Prince Tiger laughed: Yes, a good idea and the state will appreciate your efforts and pay you money for them.

Nikolai: Really... you'll pay us money.

Prince Tiger: Of course, hahaha.

Everyone entered an upscale hotel in a state of invisibility, and Fedir went down from his room to the restaurant.

He took a lot of ready-made meal dishes, hid them with him, and brought them into their large room.

They had dinner and watched television at a low volume, then Prince Tiger went to take a shower and so did Nikolai, and after that, everyone slept in order to wake up early in the morning.

The clock bell rang at exactly eight o'clock in the morning and everyone woke up after a deep sleep. Fedir hurried, he quickly turned off the alarm.

They all got up, took their luggage, and left the hotel door in a state of disappearance, as there were many people in the hotel hall. Nikolai and his companions were careful to walk on the outskirts and not collide None of them.

They watched the city for a while, stopped at the gas station, and filled up the car and the barrel they had with them, then they started off quickly.

Prince Tiger: The next state is Manitoba.

Vlad: Then what state?

Prince Tiger: Ontario, the capital of which is Toronto.

Everyone was enjoying watching Canada, and Nikolai turned on the radio on the Canadian Music and Songs channel.

Nikolai was angry: now on the other party Minnesota.

Fedir: What is this?

Nikolai, in the voice of a bear roar: It is an American state on the other side of the border.

Nikolai's eyes were red with anger.

Prince Tiger: Calm down, Nikolai. You are thinking and analyzing and want to destroy and kill.

Nikolai: What if they attacked us after we appointed you as president of British Columbia?

We must study the situation and repel plans...then we will join state after state and post your picture. The image of the tiger on the flags of these states.

Everyone laughed for a long time.

It was nighttime, so they got out of the car and started walking. They were tired from sitting for a long time.

They had lunch and dinner on the way to fast food restaurants.

Prince Tiger: Tomorrow morning we will reach the capital if we continue driving by car.

Nikolai: Let's sleep in nature.

Feder: I brought with me from the hotel a set of blankets suitable for sleeping.

Nikolai: I'm going to go away to poop.

Vlad started collecting some wood and started a fire, and Fedir started drinking whiskey, as he had stolen it from the hotel.

Prince Tiger: I will sleep... But Nikolai, how many days will we stay in the capital?

Nikolai was getting ready for bed: we will walk around and then return to the port.

Hours passed and Vlad started calling out, "Morning has come."

Prince Tiger got up feeling heavy.

Nikolai: I'll sleep for two more hours.

Fedir started walking around the area and watching nature as the sun was rising higher and they felt warmer.

Nikolai woke up: Good morning, colleagues... Is there anything left for breakfast?

Vlad: We will go to the restaurant on the way.

Nikolai: Come on, Prince Tiger, drive the car.

The car started and Prince Tiger started trying it, then he started speeding up faster and faster.

Nikolai: We will be in the capital in the evening and we will sleep in a five-star hotel hahaha.

Several hours passed and Nikolai was analyzing and thinking.

Prince Tiger: We have entered the state of Ontario and now we will head to the capital.

On the way, they stopped several times for a walk and went to several restaurants. Nature was beautiful and green a lot of tall trees, mountains whose tops were covered with snow, rivers, mountains, cliffs, and rivers.

They stopped at a gas station and filled up the car. The music was playing the whole time while they were listening to it.

They arrived in the capital and it was getting dark.

Nikolai: Let's go to the International Hotel. I saw that they had empty places.

Prince Tiger stopped the car in an isolated place and they walked to the hotel with their bags and entered the hotel from its main gate, the prince looked at the hotel's electronic system via satellite.

He entered the reception section and took the keys to four luxurious rooms.

They secretly got into the elevator, and the elevator operator was surprised, "What is going on here?"

They walked down the corridor and entered their rooms.

Nikolai: Their system is connected to the reception room and everything will be clear.

Prince Tiger: Don't worry, I will erase all recorded steps.

Nikolai sat in his room and got bored, so he went to Prince Tiger's room and started discussing ways entering into the systems and erasing the record of things that happened.

Meanwhile, Prince Tiger makes several orders from the kitchen and orders Vlad to sneak out put the dishes in a cart, and bring it to them while he is in a system of disappearance.

Nikolai: Prince Tiger, how about we go into a bank and take some money into our pockets? We are doing humanitarian work.

We are a great patriot and we deserve to be praised.

Prince Tiger: It is possible, your effort is worth millions.

Vlad knocked on the door and Fedir approached him and opened the door for him.

Vlad: Hello, room service has prepared your orders.

Everyone laughed and started eating the delicious and varied dinner.

It was eight o'clock in the morning, and Prince Tiger and his colleagues were in the city center, walking and drinking coffee in paper cups.

They headed to the Bank of Canada, stood in the street in front of the building, and began monitoring the outlets and places and the Presence of guards.

Prince Tiger: Let's all enter the bank... But remember, we are in a system of invisibility, so be careful.

They entered the bank through the gate, and the guard was surprised, "No one passed through... How did the door open... Perhaps there was something wrong with it."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

108K 2.4K 58
I'm Genevieve Clarrise Royal the princess of Cattelion Kingdom and I am in a disguise as the maid of prince Marcus Arthur Rebel the prince of Sunris...
50.6K 6.2K 110
"I mean what's a party if they're no Idizians, am I right?" The night of the Day of Doves changes everything for Amani Cloutier, a 27-year old top ag...
2.7K 127 102
Constitutional France. Four heirs to the English throne. The Prince of Wales arrived at a crossroad, torn between his duty to Britain and his love fo...
775 4 46
In this world the Spanish Empire is now focused on fixing their decline after the loss of the Spanish Benelux. So the Spanish monarchy decides to hav...