The Iron Assassin

By Cobraki

Kill. Don't ask why. Just kill. This was all he knew, all his life. He never questioned it, never doubted it... More

Prolouge
My Sword, My Might
What See Thy Land
What Suprises Thou Give
War and Slaughter
Where Blood Meets Blade
Blissful Times
Freedom in the Skies
An Icy Encounter
A New Realization
Oh What Could This Bring Me?
My Only Honor is my Soul
Sister Sands
Skyfire and Moonsteel
The Skyline
Extracted Claus
Beutiful Satire of Blood
A Gruesome Plan, and A Savage intent
Malice Rips the Soul
Rest and Recoup

Burnt out Bullshit

153 1 35
By Cobraki

Hehehehehe. Will there be a lemon? Maybe, maybe not, idk...

Watching the maid Riplash directed him to watch was giving him a while load of nothing...nothing...nothing.

Peeking behind corners, acting as inconspicuous as possible while stalking a supposed Tracker Jackel disguised as a relatively pretty dragoness. Being caught would not be a good look for him at all.

"C'mon. Give me something to work with." He mumbled, watching as she turned a corner and disappeared into a relatively empty hallway.

Oooookaaaaaay.

He peeked his head back and forth. Making sure no two of the same guards saw him before trotting quietly down the smoothstone floor before following her down the hall. Falcon made it about halfway through before leaping behind an archway, hugging himself against the wall as her head shot back and forth, falling completely still as if she was listening to something.

He waited behind the arch, praying to the moons above that she didn't see him.

Click. Swoosh. Click.

The sound of a door opening and closing bounced through the hall, signifying that she entered inside. Presumably, a storage room or maintenance room. But it's good enough to hide in to do... whatever Riplash explained they did.

"Neural communication. Remember that. They need to be very still to give lots of information and talk coherently to each other. So, if one needs to say something mentally, they will most likely hide or be somewhere unpopulated to do so."

He remembered Riplash explaining something along those lines to him. A few days ago, even if it was a blurry thought (mostly because he half understood him), some key sentences he was able to make out or remember. Slowly slinking out from behind the archway, he started down the hall again when...

"Falcon."

"Oh!" Falcon almost jumped, holding back his nerves the best he could.

"Hey, Opuntia. What's up?" He questioned, looking back at the smaller sandwing calmly. Her red freckled face always seemed to make him ever-so-slightly relieved.

"Do you...get a feeling Riplash is hiding something?" She questioned, walking up to him before calmly sitting down.

Thinking for a second, he decided what to say next. "Yeah. He's been hiding most of his plan from us. Almost as if he-"

"Wants to do it by himself?" Opuntia finished.

"Yeah... maybe." Falcon finished. He suspected the actual reason he was being so quiet was a lot more sinister. Like he had a part of this mission he wanted to hide. But what was it?

"Maybe? I'm certain of it! He doesn't care about credit, but maybe he's not used to working with others. We can change that!" She grinned. Her hopeful attitude pulled a smirk to his face. It was a wonder she had such a positive look on him. Even after everything she heard, Riplash has done in his life.

"Maybe Opuntia. Seems like a challenge you want." He chuckled, earning a nod of agreement from the smaller sandwing.

"Mhm. I think it will help him get some semblance of a life outside of serving a killer phsyco queen." She explained with a smile. Falcon didn't know what her plan to do so was, he hoped her the best. Riplash didn't seem to care about changing or socializing or changing who he was as a dragon.

"And how do you plan to do that?" He questioned.

"I don't know. But I will find a way." She grinned, standing up once again with a determined gleam in her eyes.

"Well, I'm glad you have such a positive outlook on him." He chuckled, watching as she started to walk away.

"Yep! I'm going to keep watching, you continue with your job." She smiled, waving goodbye with a wing before disappearing down the hall. Falcon shook his head, huffing in amusement.

With a heavy sigh, he turned to the door, not two wing lengths away, wondering if Riplashes suspicions were correct. With only one way to find out, he trudged to the door, pulling it open slowly. The soundless handles indicate its constant lubrication and upkeep.

"Okay. Where are you hiding..." He mumbled. Stalking into the large storage room. Passing by cleaning tools, replacement suits, buckets, and shelves.

Stalking through the large room, the only light is several torches every so often. Giving enough light to see, but not fully illuminated the room.

Dark places. Kinda like what he explained.

Taking a heavy breath, he looked behind shelves, trying to spot the familiar rosey red scales of the dragon.

"I have my own fan! Finally, here to say hello!" A cheeky, smooth voice exclaimed. Tackling Falcon to the ground before rolling him over onto his back. "Took you long enough. Talking to that cute little sandwing." She giggled, planting her talons on his shoulders, pinning him to the floor.

"Uhhhh....w-what-"

"Oh, please. You are a very bad stalker." She giggled, sitting down just under his stomach.

"O-oh! You knew?" He questioned nervously. How long has she known? Did she suspect he was onto her? Was she going to kill him right here?

"Well, of course, sweety. After I talked to that big metel guy, I started to notice your scales around the palace. I could only suspect you were after me." She grinned, looking him over hungrily. A slight shiver traveled up his spine at what she might be planning to do.

"Umm... I don't quite understand."

"Pleeeaaasssee! I know you are watching me. What would it take to get you to relax?" She questioned, smirking as she started to slide her crotch slowly down towards his.

"Wh-what are you doing? I'm trying to do my job, and you are in the way!" He protested. He felt a slight tingle in his loins as she slowly started to rub over him, earning a small hum a pleasure to escape his jaws.

"Aww. All this work must make you pent up." She spoke in a sudden sultry voice. Digging into his mind with how erotic she sounded. "Maybe you can get some relief. And then maybe I won't be whoever you're after? After all, I want to keep my job here at the palace." She smiled. Her eyes gleamed with lust as her folds slowly grew wet from all the rubbing, gasping lightly as she rubbed over his tip. Smirking as she coaxed his length to full mast.

"Erm...I-I can't just-mmff!" He bit back a groan as she wrapped her tail around his cock, slowly jerking it off with her tail.

"Can't just what?" She smirked devilishly. His mind must have blurred the next few seconds because before he knew it, he felt a grip around his length that started to rub up and down. Making his legs spasm as the dragoness started to jerk him off. Wrapping her claws around his length and moving her arm up and down. "From what I'm seeing, your rather large tool needs some attention. Is that why you agreed to easily to watching me? Maybe you'll get some." She inclined.

"I-...mmm...nnn." He tried, feeling his cock throb in her talons as she slowly sped up. Throwing his mind into uproar as she continued. Her rythmitic jerking creating a small thwick thwick thwick around them.

"Hehehehe. My my. You really do spend no time for yourself." She giggled, staring into his eyes as her talons gripped him tighter. Shooting pre all over her talons.

"Ah...ah...I-I'm..." He started, the pressure in his loins growing to hard for him to control. He didn't want to, trying his best to hold back as she sped up. Gripping him so tightly, he couldn't anymore, he couldn't-

"Fucking-" He cried, bucking his hips as the first ropes of seed shot into the air, landing on her chest, arms, and talon. She looked down at him with a devious smirk, letting go of his still throbbing cock, she licked the cum off her claws before staring back at him again.

"It seems you really enjoyed that." She chuckled sweetly. All Falcon could do was pant as he tried to clear his cloudy mind.

"Y-yeah. I-hngth." Being interrupted again as she suddenly pulled down, latching her mouth around his still hardened member. His protests were caught in his throat as she started bobbing her head up and down, forcing his lower body to completely ignore his mind and thrust up into her warm mouth.

She looked up at him with her sapphire blue eyes. Bobbing her head up and down, flexing her neck muscles everytime she took his length in her mouth. And it felt amazing! Sure he only got sucked off once. And it was because he won a bet he didn't intend on winning. But this? This was even better than her!

"And here I thought my insides were sensitive." She spoke smoothly. Lulling him into a lustful sense as she wrapped her tounge around his cock, squeezing it as she continued her work of pleasuring him.

"I-I don't...mmm...do this...rrrgf...much." Falcon moaned, watching his dick appear and disappear into her welcoming jaws. Slurping up any precum she could earn out of him. Milking his length as his tip poked down her throat. He swore he could see the bulge every once and a while when she kissed his knot.

"Ahhh...I can tell dear skywing stalker. So how about I fix that?" She grinned, gripping his shaft with her talons as the other gripped his thigh. Holding him wide open for her to work without his spasing legs kicking her.

"I-I mean I'm lik- ohhhh fuck!" He grunted, arching his back as she seemingly grew even tighter in her mouth. Her neck muscles squeezing the head of his shaft every time she pushed her head down. Squeezing his loins like tortuous pleasure. The lustful glint in her eyes pushing his mind to a frenzy as she sucked faster. Bobbing her head up and down in lighting bolts of pleasure.

"Ha...ha...ha...f-fuck I..." He bit his lip, trying to hold back the blissful end that she was working so effortlessly to achieve. Getting closer and closer by the minutes. Her mouth, her eyes, her tounge snaking across his knot, squeezing the base in a way he never knew he could feel.

Suddenly, howling in pleasure as her tounge squeezed his knot, focusing her head against his crotch. He exploded down her throat. Shooting the second load of the encounter down her throat. Forcing her to swallow as most went straight down her gullet.

"Muuuawwww." She sighed, pulling her head back as he shot several more ropes over her face and neck. Leaving her jaws open to show the trickle of cum rolling down into her jaws, only to be swallowed back up once again by her. "Hehehehe. Tastes great." She winked, looking down at his weak form.

He wanted to speak, but the amount of dopamine that ran through his body didn't allow a coherent word to be said as he layed back, basking in the afterglow of such a powerful climax.

"My my. You can't be tired already. I haven't even gotten to truly try you out!" She exclaimed, gripping his cock again and jerking it off, hardening his length up again for a third time around.

"Th-third time? You're trying to...drain me." He gulped, trying to kick her leg away as she climbed over him, straddling his hips.

"Mmm. See this as me helping you. You know you want to do it." She winked, rubbing her wet and profusely dripping pussy over his throbbing and wanting cock.

"Well yes but- hrnnk!" He moaned as she impaled herself on his long length, moaning to the skies above as she started to ride him. Sliding up and down on his shaft without mercy. Her moans of pleasure dancing through his ears as her hips met his over and over again.

"Ha...ha...ha...mmm...yes! You feel...soooo good. I needed this!" She moaned. Thrusting onto him over and over again. Her warm walls spiking his brain like a drug. Urging him to keep his dick deep inside her body as she slid up and down.

How...how has he missed this for so many years? Her sensational slit begging for his cock to feed its needs. Massaging and pleasuring him in ways that not even his own talons could do. The blowjob he received mere minutes ago paling in comparison to how her walls felt around his member.

"Fuck I...shit...mmvmm." He moaned with her, laying his head back as she rode him. Watching her bend and unbend her legs. Each slap making her thighs jiggle in the ever so perfect way a she bounced on him.

"Don't cum as quickly as before. You got off twice, I better at least get off once." She grinned, spearing herself onto him over and over again, flexing her walls to earn several more groans and grunts from Falcon.

Forget the mission. Forget the job. He wanted this! This pleasure! This ecstatic bliss that clouded his mind thicker than the thickest fog. He couldn't hold back any longer, bucking up into her over and over again. Earning several more high volume moans from the dragoness above him. Oh how they played like music to his ears.

Now he understood. Now he understood why Riplash loved this. Having a female service him like this. Riding his member like there was no tomorrow...It was fantastic. Best of all, she managed to pull two loads out of him already, leading to the third as she slammed herself up and down on him. Moaning into his ear before forcing her lips against his in a lust driven kiss. Their tounges wrestling each other as their bodies mingled together.

"This is...wonderful." He panted, watching as her slickened folds consumed his cock greedily. Disappearing into her body over and over again.

"Oh yes! And you are all mine right now. No one to stop us, no one to interrupt." She grunted, twining her tail with his as she bounced over and over, guiding one of his talons to rest over her ass. Urging him to squeeze her sensitive flesh as she rode him.
"So...soft and squishy." He mumbled under his breath.

"Hah...knew you'd love touching my ass." She giggled, rolling her hips over his several times. Triggering sensations and no doubt bolts of pleasure through her body as well. Grinding on him before picking up the pace. Her moans heightening in volume as her walls constricted greater and greater. Indicating what he only guessed as to be her own orgasm growing closer.

"Kinda...hah...squishy." He chuckled through his pants and moans, his wings shaking in bliss as the familiar heat slowly began to build up in his loans.

All she did was laugh through her moans. Slamming herself down on him over and over again, desperately trying to reach her desired climax as she moaned to the moons above.

"Yes...yes...almost...THERE!" She cried, flaring her wings out in absolute bliss as she climaxed hard on his member. He watched in shock as she withered and shook over him. Her body traveling through the stages of such a powerful orgasm, leaving her legs weak as she started to collapse.

Falcon took the opportunity at hand, twisting them around as she fell onto her back, giving way to him as he slammed in and out of her. Giving the rosey colored dragoness no time to recover as he fucked her sensitive body mercilessly. Making her cry out in overestimated bliss.

"Y-y-yeeeeasshhhhh! Fuck me boy! Fuck this royal maid!" She cried, using her tail to pull him into her as he let his instincts take over. Ramming into her with the desire to rut.

To breed.

He didn't care anymore. He wanted to paint her womb white with his cum. She wanted him to cum again? Fine!

Baring his teeth into a snarl, he dug his claws into her shoulders. Pulling nearly all the way out, he slammed back in with the force of his great ancestors! Making her cry out in bliss as her body was used like his personal flesh light. His cock pulsing with a new brink of adrenaline and dopamine, he thrusted animalisticly into her tight snatch. The loud plap plap plap plap of their wet hips slapping against one another only motivating him to go harder.

"Oh yes! Don't you dare fucking stop!" She cried, wrapping her arms around his back, holding him close to her as pleasure shot like a tsunami through them both.

"But I...can't...forever...so sensitive!" He moaned. What was he doing? He couldn't cum in womb! He might get her pregnant! He can't breed her like this!

"C'mon my sweet male. Finish the job!" She moaned, hooking her hind legs around his waist, forcing him to only go deeper into her body.

"N-no! I-I-I can't! I-arrgggnnn!" He roared, feeling her clutch his body, his animal side took over as Falcons jaws latched to her neck, forcing his knot past her folds, seeding himself inside her as he unleashed the biggest load of his entire life.

"Yeeesssssssss! Fill my itty witty skywing womb with your seed." She moaned, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as Falcon kept his sealed shut like glue. His pulsing cock shooting ropes after ropes of his fertile seed deep into her womb. He swore he was light headed after such a powerful climax.

"Hah...hah..." He panted. "Sh-shit...umm..." He pulled his head back, looking down at the mess between their legs. His cock was lodged deep inside her. Plugging her full with every drop of seed he had.

"It's wonderful. Who know three could come out of such a male like you." She purred, smirking as he collapsed on top of her. His muscles felt like jello. First big time sexual experience and she dragged three loads out of him. He was exhausted!

"Ok....but..." He panted, unable to finish his sentence as he layed his head down, unaware of the smirk she gave.

"No worries." She replied. Rolling them over to where she was on top again. Slowly rolling her hips to slip off his knot.

With an audible pop, he slipped out of her. Watching as his white seed dripped from her used pussy. She gave him a cheeky smirk before giggling.

"My my. I don't know how your still conscious." She sighed. Falcon could barely keep his head up, just able to see her turn around and raise her tail, showing off the sight of his cum dripping from her pussy. How his member hardened again, he had no idea. But shocked her just as much.

"No way! How can your little soldier stand so much? You are definitely a keeper for your first girlfriend!" She grinned.

"Oh...joy." He panted, laying back. He didn't want to move. Eat. Drink. He wanted to sleep.

"Welp, let's get this over with." She sighed happily. Backing up till her ass was over his cock once again.

"Wh-what?" He questioned. More? How could he handle anymore? He might pass out if he dies anymore!

"Hehe. Don't forget me." She winked, raising her tail for her second hole, sighing in pleasure as she forced his length into her second hole, moaning in delight as she slowly pushed down onto him once again.

"Holy fuck." He moaned breathlessly, laying completely at her mercy as she rode him through her ass. Weakly watching as her round and toned ass bounced up and down against his crotch.

"Mmmhmhmhm. Whoever you date is going to be a lucky dragoness." She moaned, rolling her hips back and forth. Creating a circular motion that stimulated his already aching member. Already pulling him closer to another climax that he felt he already couldn't produce. Her devilishly sultry voice coaxing his already fatigued body into another pheromone induced rut. Weakly bucking up into her as she brought her tailhole down on him each time. Earning a collective moan from both of them.

"Y-yeah..." He groaned.

First I have to survive this...fuck...I might pass out if I cum again.

He thought, giving shakey breaths as sweat rolled off each of the mating dragons. Her already soaked and filled pussy only making the mess worse as his length was constricted by her tailhole.

So...tight...who knew mating was this good...fuck...is she...

Making matters worse for him, she sped up. Slapping her crotch against his, gripping his dick with her tight walls. Almost like her ass as well wanted his cum. And was determined to take it. No matter how hard she had to work.for.it.

"Let out little skywing. Don't hold back for me." She giggled sensually. Her entire body bouncing back and forth as she rode him. Cupping his chin with her tail, she winked. The sexual gleam that stayed in her eye basically shone like a polished sapphire.

"Ohhh....huff...f-fuck." He panted. He was so close now. He could feel it! White started to encircle the outsides of his vision. His head rolled back and forth as he grew closer and closer to finishing inside her tailhole.

"Yessss...do it!" She moaned, slamming herself down onto him over and over. Her rippling walls pulling him closer and closer. The pressure built up inside him, reaching its peak. So close now....

"Fucking shhhhhhit!" He cried, bucking up into her ass as she dropped down onto him. Holding herself just above his knot as he tensed and untensed. Shooting ropes of his stainless white seed deep into her second hole.

"Yyyyyes my little skywing." She moaned breathlessly. Wiggling her hips to milk as much out of him once again. Pulling any traces of his forth climax of the event out of his length.

"Holy...holy...shit...nng...what's your...name anyways...fuck." He panted. Laying his head back in complete exhaustion. Maybe just a few minute nap would suffice for him.

"Hehehe." She chuckled as his vision went black. "The names Quartz little skywing. Well... you aren't little everywhere." She giggled. The last sight he remembered seeing was her cum covered face, holding her ass over him as his multiple climaxes dribbled out of her holes.

Holy fuck.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So you are saying that you found this dragon...in an attic?" A skywing guard questioned Riplash, poking the corpse of the skywing.

"As I said before. They were chained up inside, cut, battered, and killed." He explained, Rubbing the brow of his helmet. These guards were starting to get on his nerves with the amount of times they asked the same questions. He wanted to bash their heads into the walls a few times. Maybe then it would smack his answers into their skulls.

"But how did you manage to find the right pillar? There are well over twenty spires in this castle." Another questioned. Dear lord sun and moon.

"The roof was cracked and chipped away. Like someone was doing something underneath. So I finished their job and found the body." He lied. Well...not a full lie. A white lie, if you will. No way in hell was he going to confess to destroying the roof of the palace straight to a guards face.

The doctor that was summoned slowly investigated the body. Poking and prodding in several areas.

"Well." She started. "Not sure who it is. But from the bone structure and size to age ratio, I'd say the victim was female. And around maybe fourteen to sixteen years of age due to the maturity in her shoulders and hips." She explained as she gestured to the bodies bone structure. Grimacing at the sight of dried bone sticking out if the corpse.

"Hmm." Riplash thought to himself. If this is who the little shit is disguised as...then what use would she be? This didn't look kike any delegates he watched. Any royal advisors, genrals, people close to Scarlet. Hell, even some of the servants. Nothing came up. Was this the wrong kingdom? No. It had to be the right place. This can't just be a random murdered body that was found.

"So now we need to know who this is." A guard declared. Looking around the room at the rest of the occupants.

"Well, whoever it is. Let's keep this on the low end. We don't want our little imposter friend to find out too quickly that we found their cover and hide as someone else." Riplash instructed, explaining his cause before looking down at the disfigured face. Trying to make out the scale color complexion behind the pale coloring. Which made it difficult with the amount of blood loss this poor dragoness had happened to her.

"Speaking of such, doesn't that patch of scales on her spine kinda look like Qu-"

"In here, Falcon." A guard instructed.

About fucking time. Where the hell was he?

Riplash waited several more seconds, watching the doorway until Falcons familiar orange and red scales passed through the doorway. The second his eyes fell over the body however, his look became stone cold. As if he recognized the body immediately.

"About time there, Falcon. Trying to push how late you can be?" He questioned, watching as he ever so slyly shook the look away, walking past him over to the body.

"Soooo... is this the body of the victim?" He questioned, looking down at her scales and disfigured body.

"I would heavily assume so." Riplash responded, narrowing his eyes at Falcon. Why was he suddenly so cold towards the discovery of the body? Almost as if...that wouldn't make sense. It would take a lot of genetic makeup to copy Falcon so fast.

"Can anyone name the body?" Falcon asked, looking back expectantly. His face remained unreadable as he scanned the guards in the room.

"Not yet. But she'll be identified in time." He responded. Leaving an ominous tone in voice as it flowed from his lips. Watching as he scanned each on of them again. Something wasn't right. He seemed a tad bit...nervous.

"Well. Let's hope she is discovered quickly." He walked up next to Riplash. "I'm getting tired of coming up with nothing." He sighed. "And she was a dead end." He whisper/growled, trudging past him and out the door he was just in.

"Pretty unprofessional of himself. Don't you think?" The doctor huffed, watching his tail whip out of sight.

"Yeah..." He trailed off. What was up with him? Was he compromised? If so, just what he needed when being so close to a lead.

"As I was saying earlier." One guard started. "That patch of scales on her spine looks like Quartzes. You see how they shine like quartz rocks?" He pointed to the dimly colored scales. Easily being able to be missed in the darkness, especially when they were mixed with dried blood that crept down her body. Wasting no time, he grabbed one of the nearby buckets of water, splashing it on the corpse. Much to the hisses of disagreement from the others. He was glad he did, the water revealing rosey red scales under the cake of dust and blood.

"Quartz... does she work in the palace here?" Riplash questioned, his mind detailing back to any dragons that had this color scheme on them.

"Yeah. She works in maintenance. But it can't be her, I've seen her working all around for the past few days. I patrol her section a lot." He replied in detail.

"Oh yeah. You patrol her section allll the time." His counterpart teased, earning an eye-roll in return.

"You two can joke about who's private section your patrolling later." Riplash interrupted. "You saying this looks like Quartz?" Earning a nod. "Then we have our first confirmed body. And possibly our Tracker Jackel." Riplash concluded, scanning over her body once more.

"Should we...tell the queen?" Another guard asked, his eyes dancing between Riplash and the body.

"Not yet. If Scarlet has knowledge of who the Tracker Jackel is, I fear she might overreact. And if we are wrong, it's going to get even harder to find the damn creature." He explained, twisting away from the door, his tail sweeping over the smoothed out stone.

"Sooo... what about us now?" The orange guard questioned.

"Now you go back to your patrols, work, whatever. I'm going to do what I was hired for." He commanded, standing up to full height, taking a heavy breath before turning away. "It may sound treasonous to hold out information from your queen, but if this succeeds, you won't have to worry about a thing." He explained, walking out the door.

Quartz... seems like she should be my culprit for this petty adventure. All I need now is to collect this little creature. And get closer to you...Malice.

Bu bu buuuuuuuuuun! With the next chapter out. Falcon got laid, laid out cold lol. They found the body and possibly the Tracker Jackel. But we shall see if the next chapter shall reveal some answers....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 371 33
Nightfighter is a strange NightWing, he has light blue eyes and most importantly, the powers of the NightWings lost centuries ago. He has both mind r...
Hybrid By R.J.

Fanfiction

271 17 13
WoF Fanfiction - discontinued and really bad Hybrid was, well, a hybrid. She used to have a good life, kept hidden from the public. She didn't know w...
9.8K 255 65
"From the ashes. The strongest will rise." She said, the eye of Onyx glistening in her talons against the moonlight over head. "I'm going to stop poi...
1.1K 76 11
If you're reading this from teenfic.net, we urge you to exit right now and find this story on wattpad, where it was originally posted, as teenfic con...