Transmigated as mother of fou...

By AnamikaAcharjee

karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
stop wherever you are read me first.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( part 1 )
Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Little drama
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64 ( part 1 )
Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Chapter 28

4.7K 261 60
By AnamikaAcharjee

Karishma ( POV )

" I dont see anything weried......" I told samrat. He didn't say anything but kept watching it. what is he looking for....cause I see nothing.

" Thats why you're not a very good observer..." he said...I wonder what made him say that. " why? " I asked him.

" when the party sarted he was in good mood....has his eyes just for you. Holds you for dance like that's the best thing in the world....if he loses his grip....might lose you. " he said and let me guess...aditya and that much...never.

" Than that girl came over....." and he paused like its little hard for him to talk about her like that. But he didn't stop their.

" From the looks it seems he knows her very well. He talked with her...she doesn't look happy. After sometimes she left....look at him looking like he is at loss. " he said pointing towards Aditya.

" And I guess the silent treatment started after that? " asked sam I nodded. But who is she ? And why is holds such high place in his heart?
" could she be someone he likes? " I asked sam.

" well...her arrival made him remember his ex wife and also brought distance between you two.....so I guess she is related to his ex wife. " said sam and that makes so much sense now.

" so to solve the problem between you two...find her or ask about her. " recommended sam. He lied on the sofa after pausing the video. Like he is so done.

I lied on his shoulder and said " life is so complicated sam......I wish life was like how it was when we were young. " I told him. He might not be from my childhood but in a few hours with him I feel safe.

People says if you have one good friend than you dont need thousand friends and with him I feel the same. I can talk whatever I want and someone I can annoy....life is good.

" Sam....is life complicated for my one stupid decision? Should have married you only..." I told him in a frustrating tone, knowing well that he will get the joke. " Must say god saved me. " Replied sam closing his eyes.

I supported myself with my elbow took a pillow ready to choke him.
" Don't you dare. " he said, and now he can see with his eyes closed...terrifying guy. I threw the pillow and lied down again.

" Am I to be responsible for it ? For my decision." I asked him. " Marrying your crush's brother because your chrush ignores you....stupid. " he said and thats what I thought.

" Giving mothers love to the children's who needed it....not stupid. " he said and that comforted me a little.

" Being wife of someone who said he doesn't need love and trying to be his good friend....not stupid. The fact that he stopped being a friend after realizing that maybe he is falling for you....stupid. " he said and thats a bold statement.

" Sam he...Aditya will never fall for me. " I told him the truth. " Girl...from my point of view he is in six inches under your spell....he just doesn't want to admit it. And if you want I can prove it...." he said...look at that confidence.

" You and your weried theories. " I told him making a face. " My theories are always correct sweetheart....never doubt that. I am your bestfriend....and I know you. You want me to prove my theory to you right? So that you can know that I was right. " he asked but I didnt reply.....mentally screaming ' YES '.

" How much of your past you told Aditya? " asked sam. " I...stupid me just told him I had an ex boyfriend nothing more. " I told sam and he nodded. " Thank god that you're not that dumb. " he said finally looking at me....irritating guy.

But as far as I remember Karishma said ' I have a ex to make jealous...you need a mother for your children...lets get married. ' and his answer was ' lets do it. '

" since he doesn't know your crush....lets keep my being your just best friend a secret...." he said and I know where he is going but it's not going to work.

" sam its not....."I would have continued but he stopped me " Just do it for me please...." he said making puppy eyes... So I just nodded.

" Good. Do as I say and its going to be alright.....we still can fix it. " he said comforting me."Now that we are done....lets watch some movie together....." he suggested.

" Wish someone could say that to like people say in ' Novels ' " I told him, I could imagine Aditya being the hero of a novel being loved by all.

" Very soon dear....very soon...now kismis lets watch a movie. " he said. Movie will be fun so I nodded.

Aditya ( POV )

As I entered I saw her warmly lying on someone's shoulder watching something....probably a movie. She loves talking about the script while watching....and does that only with her close friend or family....so...

The person sitting with her has his face turned other side making it little hard to see his face. But She looks excited...she is pointing at something and talking with him.

The guy is having a blast...he has his arm around her which is irritating for some reason. Since it's a little chilly she has a little blanket on her legs. You can see her curling closer to him to be warm. She seems happy with him....and for some reason that hurts.

Gungun, Aditi, Akash ran towards here calling ' mummy...mummy '. She looked towards them with big sparkly eyes and opened her arms for them still sitting beside that guy.

" I am sooo happy you're here....say hi ! to your uncle. " she instructed showing that guy. Have I really pushed her away from my life. Was I really hoping for it?

Any other day karishma would have acknowledged me the moment I entered the house but look at her now...didnt even notice. So engaged with her friend.

" let me guess...that's Aditi.....you must be Akash....and you Gungun....am I right? " he said pointing them correctly. The kids nodded with enthusiasm.

" your mother has told me soo much about you that I knew you just the moment I saw you. " he said and the smiles on my kids face widen.

Being talked about by their mother is a boon for them....wonder if she has mentioned anything about me? "Where is Arav? Who dropped you here? where is Mrs snow? " she asked all the questions in a row.

" Dad came with us " said Aditi. Now both of them looked back. Wait...I know that guy is samrat choudhary....our lawyer who made our contract.

Karishma smiled at my direction....and I saw that smile after ages that made me really happy. She stood and walked towards me.

" look at you my little boy....you missed mommy? " she pulled arav's cheeks and than took him from me. She was talking with Arav...that smile was for him.

" Where is Mrs snow? why are you here? " she asked in a lower tone...something just for us to hear.

" She is home...mom needed her. Driver was not home.....so I had to bring them here. " I told her, she is standing close...really close and the little distance is somehow annoying.

" sorry for the bother...." she said like I am some outsider....wait its me who told her to be like that. I treated her like an outsider and now that she agreed to act like one...why does it hurt?

" Let's go meet uncle sam....he is soo nice...you will love him. " said Karishma taking Arav to samrat. Samrat and her both stood together to talk with the kids making me alone. But why I should be alone? Thats literally my family.....Why does he get to enjoy my family time?

I walked over towards them and stood beside karishma. " Samrat choudhary.....I remember you from our wedding. You were lawyer for karishma and I right?......Nice to meet with you. " I told extending my hand.

" pleasure is all mine. " he said shaking my hand. " since everyone is here...kismis lets order pizza and have a little party. " said samrat to karishma....he even has a nickname for her. Kids just jumped at the name of pizza.

" yeah....but will you be staying here in Aditya? Don't you have work at home? You can leave first. " said Karishma. Is she trying to shoo me away?.

" yep ! I will be here...I don't have that much work today. And samrat dont worry I will order pizza for everyone. My treat for you man. " I told him.

" well let me make coffee for you two and some chocolate milk for the
kids. " Said karishma, she handed arav to sam. And bend to give Arav some kisses.

The way she leans on him and he whispers to her, the way her eyes sparkle for him, the way he gives her a little forehead kiss....makes me uncomfortable. But I will behave here.

we do treat our guests nicely and I will not fail to do my job. Karishma's friend is my guest too.....have to treat him like that.

Author Interview

sam : You cannot love me that much.

Author : Rmjinvjkchimminhope7 has send address for you.

Sam : Oww....really what is it?

Author : Shaitaan gali, khatra Mahal, Andher nagar, shamsaan ke samne.

Sam : Are yeh tu mera ghar ka address hai....neighbours nikle hum. Mein shamsaan ke piche...sukhi well ke pass. Kab milna hai?

Author : 4 baje

Sam : Too late....3 baje milte hai....maja ayaga. Aur time miley tu
' Aao khabi haveli mein '

Author : Behave....we have some samstars.
Sudeeksha156
KaynaJeon9
Rmjinvjkchimminhope7

Sam : Really? Aww thank you guys. I love you too. Sab haveli aa jao...party karenga.

Author : Enough we have one from Aditya's team twirling_ideas....we need to find name for Aditya's fans.

Aditya : Hey! thanks for the vote. Your my sweetheart. Lets call my fan sweethearts.

Author : Hmmm okay. Samstars and sweethearts....lets see who wins.

Samrat : I know I will win.

Aditya : Koi kuch bhi kahe story ka hero tu mein hi hoon.

Samrat : will see....

Guys comment on your favorite hero and I will see who wins. For today...goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
3.4M 134K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
1.7M 90.2K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
76.3K 3.1K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...