Is This My Teenage Dream??

By InzhelIka

Its a lesbian story... More

Is This My Teenage Dream??
Is this my teenage dream?? chp2
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 3
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 4
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 5
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 6
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 7
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 8
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 10
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 11
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 12
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 13
Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 14

Is this my teenage dream?? chp. 9

2.1K 28 8
By InzhelIka

MJ's P.O.V.

I tied my hair up in a ponytail as I looked at the football field. I saw Savannah and Karen smirking at me. Yeah I know your ugly, Pfft, I want to rip their faces off. God I feel so awful lying to Hailey, I shouldnt have lied. When I saw her face looked away from me, I know she was hurt and the way she walked away, that's not good, she's mad. Rolling my eyes frustrated at myself I stood up.

"I'm such a bitch." I said as I gather my things walking down the bleachers. "You're already friends with her, and now you destroyed your chances!" I mumbled.

........

I tried my best to open my locker and damn its stuck again. "Definitely, My life sucks!" I said then hit it with my right hand where I always do and it opened. I sighed arranging my books in straight and clean line. I took my notebook pad out where I always write poems and stuff that I won't let anyone read due to my dorkiness. But then I dropped it when I felt someone blew my neck making goosebumps all over my back.

"Mia." I said when I turned around and found out it was her.

"Hey, what's this?" She said as she kneeled and to my horror when she got up my notebook is in her hand ready to read it.

"Dont--" I said and quickly took it.

"Hey! I was about to read that!" She complained.

"Yeah, not a chance, blushie gi-- Hey!." I said but quick as a bullet she took it again from me and hid it behind her back. "Mia, stop it, give it back!" I tried to get it behind her but no such luck, she held it tight.

She laughed "No way, since the first day we met all you did was to tease me, now its pay back time. Mwahahahaha!" Wow she really need to work on her evil laugh.

"Okay, sorry. Now give it back."

"Tell me what's it first."

"I won't tell.." I said.

"Then I won't give it to you."

"It's just a stupid things.."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" She said teasingly.

"Poems!" I said then I heard her laughed.

"You write poems?? Alright..now I have to read it."

"Dare and you die." I warned but she just laughed. I tried to get it from her back but she gripped it harder and wouldn't let go.

"Sweet..." I heard someone said.

I stopped and turned to look at Jadyn with her 2 backup girls. What now?

I scrunch up my nose before I faked smile them. "Anything you want?"

"No, nothing. Just seeing two homos flirt. Let's go girls before they could infect us with their disease." She said before she winked at us and walked away.

"okay...who the hell is that bitch?" Mia said clearly pissed.

"Hailey's friend." I said.

"No wonder.." She said then looked at me then grinned.

I raised my brows at her "What?"

Then she squint her eyes on me grinning and held my notebook pad in front of my face. 

"What the...I said give it back!" I said lunging into her again.

.......

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Hailey Bear what's wrong?"

"Oh my god Ian stop calling me that!" I squealed turning around to look at my brother.

He laughed as I glared at him "Why not? I used to call you that."

"And never said I liked it. Just leave me alone Ian." 

"What's wrong?" He asked again sitting down at my computer chair.

I sighed, didn't he hear the 'just leave me alone' part? "Nothing." I said.

"OH come on. I'm your brother, you can tell me everything." He said

"That's not really how it works actually."

"I know we're not that close, but I dont want you to be like that so..I'm here to listen."

I looked at him for a second "What do you mean 'like that'?" I said.

"Err..I have been checking up on you like every 15 minutes and saw you looking out of your window and being emo staring at nothing, dont you think I have to know what's wrong?" He said then smirked at me.

"Wow that's creepy dude.. Really, its nothing." I said but he did not seem to let it go.

I sighed in defeat "Okay fine! Um.. Bro, If you love someone." Wow did I said love.. Oh my god. "And that someone, err.. like another girl. Will you.." Let me see, what's the right word .. "fight for them?"

"Of course I will. I would do whatever it takes to win their heart...I'll do anything." He said.

"But isn't that like a desperate person would do?" I said looking at the floor.

"No, that's a person who's deeply in love with that someone would do."

This time I looked up at him "You mean do everything?"

He nodded still smirking at me. "You love someone?"

"What? Ugh..."

"Who is it?"

I hesitated for a second. "It's a girl. Her name is Mary Jane.." I admitted. What the hell, I shouldn't tell him!

"Woah! You're a lesbian. Really? God I should've known."

"Oh shut up. Now please, leave!"

Finally he stood up and turned around but then stop and looked back at me "If you really like her, then do anything to get her." He said then left my room.

Wow. Is this a movie or something? I sighed closing my window then layed down in my bed. I stared at the ceiling as I thought about what he said. Be desperate? Me, Hailey is not gonna be like that but what should I do? She doesn't like me. She even denied that I kissed her! But I swear, she does like me. Maybe she's with Mia? Fuck she's so annoying. I hate her! But still I.."AHHHH!!!" I groaned in annoyance. "I love her!" I said to myself as I sat up. "Shit." Did I said that? Did I said I love her? "Maybe I'm just thinking too much."

As I layed back down I can't stop thinking about Her and Mia. What if I'm right about them being together, holding each other. No! I dont like it, I dont want them to be together. I won't let i--

BBZZZZ..

I heard my phone vibrate on my bedside table. I took it and annoyance filled me when I saw who it was.

"What d'you want Michael?" I said to the other line. Michael he's my suckish ex boyfriend, nothing else to say but he's such a loser. I cheated on him but still he didn't even seem to get over me.

"Hi Hailey."

"I said what do you want?"

"I want you back." Ha! See. He's such a loser.

I could almost feel myself burst out laughing but held it. "Sorry but that's not gonna happen. Bye" I said then without getting a reply from him I hung up.

I yawned feeling myself get tired but then I heard my phone buzz again.

I took it and answered without knowing who it was, I guessed it was Michael again. "What do you want!? I already told yo--" I was cut off.

"Woah! Cool down Hailey! Not in a mood to talk, are we?" Phew, I thought it was Michael again. It was just  my friend Colleen, well she's not like my other 'friends'.

"Sorry Cole, I thought your Michael." I said.

"Michael? Your ex?"

"Yeah."

"Huh, still not over you." She said as I made a 'mmhmm' sound, yawning again. "Well, enough about the crazy ex boyfriend. Are you free this friday? 'Cause Jairus is throwing a party at his house."

"Let me see.." Huh, what am I gonna do that day? Nahh, nothing. Oh wait, My mother's book club camping thing on weekend.

"Yeahh..Sorry I can't. I have to go to my mother's book club camping thing."

"Oh really? Huh, that's sucks." Apparently for me not, cause MJ is going too! HA! Oh, Mia too.

"Yeahh, that sucks."

"Okay, its cool. Goodnight bye."

"Kay bye.."

To that we hung up and me getting tired and falling asleep.

-___-

Next day...

"Just look at her." I said looking at MJ who's quietly eating her lunch. "She just started ignoring for no reason! I hate her."

"Hailey." I turned and looked at Colleen "Let me tell you something."

"What?"

"Jadyn threatened her to not talk to you again. I think that's why." She said then took a sip from her drink.

"What!?" I just screamed at  her. I stood up and pointed my index finger at Jadyn who stopped chatting with Savannah and looked at me with confusion. "You bitch!" I screamed as I heard the whole canteen became quiet looking at our table.

"W-what did I do?" Jadyn said.

"Why did you do that to Mary Jane!?"

And then the confusion in her face has changed. "I-I didn't do anything." She said playing innocent.

"You liar! Your not even worthy to call as a fr-- Wait, I'm not even gonna say it, cause your just fake as your hair!" to that I heard everybody gasp. I looked around and saw MJ. I gave gave her a look as she look back at me with a shock expression.

"What did you just said to me?" I heard Jadyn said.

I looked at her "You heard me.." I said then without letting her say something to get back at me I walked away and out the door I went.

__________

( I'm such an awful writer. I know that people! You dont need to say it! LOL. I know this chapter sucks, its just that...there's alot of things going on here *I know every writer's alibi* Oh anyways I still hope you like it )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 16 17
A Transgender Romance
265K 4.6K 18
Lesbian Crush.
1.4K 62 11
A quick and tragic love story.
93 37 28
Pain is part of love