Storm of Swords (Female Rimur...

Por KyleBayan

In the taisho era, a young girl named Rimuru, encountered a powerful demon but managed to escape at the cost... Más

Prologue (edited)
The Cruel Darkness
Meeting The Master
Training and Foxes
Taisho era secret Part 1
Seeking Revenge and The Avenger
The Color of Steel
Taisho era secret part 2
First Mission 3 VS 3
Taisho era secret part 3
The Demonic Doctor
Taisho era secret part 4
Sudden Attack
The Beat of The Drum
Taisho era secret part 5
Sound of Thunder and The End of The Maze
The Battling a Beast
Taisho era secret part 6
Chaos in The Mansion
Taisho era secret part 7
Mountain of Spiders
Spider Marionette
Blades & Spiders
Taisho era secret part 8
True Bonds
Aftermath
Slayer vs Slayer, Meeting The Hashiras
On Trial
Judgment
Taisho era secret part 9
Rehabilitation and Zenitsu's Cries
Taisho era secret part 10
Reforged Motivation
Taisho era secret part 11
Next Mission to Infinity
Taisho era secret part 12
Next Stop Land of Dreams
Dreams of The Slayers
Tisho era secret part 13
Burning Fury
Taisho era secret part 14
Fighting on The Tracks
NOTICE
Burn Bright Like Flames
Sound of the next Mission
Taisho era secret part 15
Infiltrating Three Houses
Taisho era secret part 16
Hiding Behind The Walls
Uncovered Secrets
Taisho era secret part 17
Eve of a Festival
Dance of The Sun
Relentless Storm
Taisho era secret part 18
New Danger
Taisho era secret 19
Flashy Confrontation
The Hymn of Battle
Festival's End
Response to a Moon's End
Travel to The Swordsmith Village
Taisho era secret part 20
Surprise meetings
Taisho era secret part 21
Muichiro
NOTICE
Rusted Sword
Taisho era secret part 22

Fight Against Upper Moon Six

402 23 4
Por KyleBayan

3RD PERSON POV 

Just after Tanjiro and Inosuke arrived to the roof to help Zenitsu, a third eye appeared on Daki's head, causing Tanjiro to get nervous about the scent Daki is emitting.

Inosuke: Huh!? She's got three eyes?!

Daki: I can see everything now, including all your movements. Now that my brother's awake, I'm able to show you what my true power looks like.

Tanjiro: *intimidated* true power?!

Inosuke: Shut up! Your shrill voice is really making me head hurt!

Angry at Inosuke's comment, more belts sprouted from Daki's back and attacked the three slayers.

Tanjiro and Inosuke had to dodge and block the incoming belts, while Zenitsu only evaded the attacks as he held his sword.

Daki: You won't even get close enough to start fighting me

Tanjiro: *blocking the obi* (she's using more belts than before! I can't deflect this many belts)

Inosuke: *dodging the obi* Shut up, worm lady! If you're really as strong as you say, then why run your mouth the whole time instead of killing us?!

After hearing Inosuke's taunt, Daki chuckled and grew more obi, which started attacking the roof. 

Daki: Be careful what you asked for!

More obi bursts from the roof and began attacking us.

Daki: Drop dead, you ugly toads!

We tried rushing close, avoiding the attacks. 

Suddenly, blades made of blood came flying out of nowhere.

The additional attacks have forced the trio to dodge and block as they are being pushed back.

Inosuke: Now we have blood blades flying torwards us with the belts?! 

Tanjiro: This is bad. If this keeps up, then we'll never be able to reach her

Inosuke: Tell me about it! These blood blades are bad news! I can sense that even a scratch from them would be deadly!

After a while of blocking the attacks, Inosuke use the belts as a stepping stone to get up in the air to find an opening.

Inosuke: Huh?

He then noticed that Gyutaro was about to beheaded and panicked.

Inosuke: YAAAAHH!! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! THEY'RE GONNA DECAPITATE HIM WITHOUT ME!

Zenitsu: *sleeping* Inouske! Incoming attack!

Inouske successfully dodged the attack with Zenitsu's shout.

Tanjiro: Inouske! Are you alright?!

Inouske: This is not good! The only way for us to end this is for us to strike at the same time. But we can't expect to win just by avoiding her attacks

Inouske got frustrated and charged without thinking.

The three of them backed off as more obi appeared. 

Tanjiro: Inouske, please calm down!

Zenitsu: *sleeping* we don't have to strike them simultaneously. We just need to make sure the two demon heads aren't connected!

Belts surrounded Zenitsu and were about to squeeze him, but he slashed them.

Tanjiro: Zenitsu is right! Even if they've beheaded their demon, we have to fight with everything we've got to behead ours!

Inouske looked at Zenitsu with surpise. 

Inouske: he... he's  like a completely different person now, isn't he?! What gives?!

The three kept fighting, and suddenly, a vortex of blood blades erupted nearby, destroying the surrounding buildings.

Tanjiro: RIMURU! MR UZUI!

Three belts targeted Tanjiro, who got distracted by the blood blades.

Inouske: Look out!

Inouske deflected the belts and saved Tanjiro. 

Inouske: focus on the battle ponjiro! Those two are strong they can handle the other demon!

Zenitsu: *sleeping* she seems to be the weaker of the two, so one of us has to behead her and run away while the others help Uzui and Rimuru 

Tanjiro: All right. But we have to hurry. The scent Rimuru and Mr. Uzui are giving off tells me they're poisoned and they won't be able to hold on!

Blood blades came flying torwards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro managed to block it successfully. 

Tanjiro: (i barely blocked it. That was close. The other demon is attacking us even as he  fights Mr. Uzui and Rimuru?)

Tanjiro glanced at Rimuru and Uzui's battle with Gyutaro but was unable to see anything clearly as a large cloud of dust is obscuring his view.

Tanjiro noticed that someone was on the roof of another building.

Some of the obi began targeting a woman. 

Tanjiro: it's not safe here! You'd better leave!

???: alright! I'll hide for now! So go ahead and focus on winning!

After the woman left, the three slayers continued to try and close the gap between them and Daki, but to no avail.

Daki: hahahahaha! Your movements are getting more and more sluggish. I wonder which of you will be the first to fall apart?

Inosuke: (damn it! Monichi and i are practically unscathed! We've got to start getting serious! The other three are all banged up from giving their all. What was the point of all that brutal training? What was the point?)

???: INOSUKE, YOUR SWORDS!

Inosuke: Huh?!

just as Inosuka is feeling frustrated, a voice called out to him.

Daki and the three slayers looked up and saw Raphael flying in circles. 

Daki: a crow?

Raphael: THE DEMON'S NECK IS AS SOFT AS CLOTH! THE RECOMMENDED COURSE OF ACTION IS FOR INOSUKE TO USE HIS SWORDS AND STRIKE IN TWO DIRECTIONS, LIKE CUTTING CLOTH WITH SCISSORS! AFTERWARD TAKE THE HEAD AND RUN!

Inosuke: *Excited* sounds like a plan to me! If you want multiple directions, leave it to yours truly, Lord Inosuke, the dual-wielder!

Raphael: TANJIRO! ZENITSU! YOU TWO MUST PROTECT INOSUKE! AFTER THAT ASSIST WITH THE BATTLE AGAINST THE OTHER DEMON!

Tanjiro/Zenitsu: Understood!/*sleeping* got it!

Inosuke: alright! Ready or not, worm lady! Cause lord Inosuke and his underlings are comin' through!

Daki: *giggles* You can bring all the ugly freaks you want to fight, but it's not going to change a thing! 

Daki sends out more obi torwards the trio, forcing them back a bit.

Raphael: COMMENCE ATTACK!!

Inosuke: Let's go! Stay close and don't let me down, underlings!... *inhale* beat breathing eighth form: explosive rush!!

Tanjiro: *inhale* water breathing third form:

Zenitsu: *inhale* thunder breathing first form:

Inosuke: RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Tanjiro/Zenitsu: flowing dance!/thunderclap and flash, eightfold!

Inosuke charged at Daki at full speed, completely ignoring the obi as Zenitsu and Tanjiro protected him.

Inosuke kept charging forward unbothered by the many cuts he received, which startled Daki.

Inosuke brought his swords at Daki's neck.

Inosuke: I'm getting it done this time.

Daki: You can't cut it off. There's no way you can, not with these beat-up and chipped blades of yours 

Inosuke: Beast breathing sixth fang: palisade bite! 

Inosuke started using his swords, Iike saws, and successfully decapitated Daki.

Tanjiro: inosuke, you did it!

Raphael: HURRY! TAKE THE HEAD AND RUN! YOU TWO HELP THE HASHIRA!

Tanjiro: Right!

Inosuke grabbed Daki's head and held it above his head as he made a run for it.

Inosuke:  I got her head! I got her head! I'm gonna take it far away so she can't stick it back on!

Tanjiro: Be careful, Inosuke!

Inosuke: got it!

Just as Tanjiro and Zenitsu were about to leave, Gyutaro suddenly appeared behind Inosuke and stabbed him from behind.

Tanjiro: INOSUKE!! (What's he doing here?! He was just fighting Rimuru and Mr Uzui.)

Tanjiro quickly looked to where Rimuru and Uzui were fighting and saw that they were both defeated.

Zenitsu: Tanjiro! Look out!

Raphael: WARNING! DANGER IMMINENT!

Tanjiro looked at Zenitsu and saw a wave of belts and blood destroying everything. 

RIMURU POV 

After the demon closed his left eye.

It suddenly rushed in front of me.

The demon swings his sickle in an uppercut motion to slice my face.

I barely dodged it as the blade scratched my mask, leaving a cut on the right side of my mask.

Tengen attempted to behead the demon but got deflected.

I rolled underneath Tengen and got up. 

The two began fighting, blocking each other's blades as they continued to try and land a hit.

Rimuru: *nervous* (that was so close)

I took a deep breath and leaped over the hashira and swung my sword to assist him. 

Suddenly, a bunch of obi came crashing down from the celing. 

Mr Uzui disengaged the demon and blocked the obi.

I twisted my body to dodged while deflecting the ones I couldn't evade.

Gyutaro: I thought you two were trying to confuse me with that little comment she made earlier. But it looks like you're lying about them being your tsuguko. And here I thought you'd be different 

As more obi started attacking from above, Me and Mr Uzui had to fight the demon while dodging the belts.

Rimuru: Storm breathing first form: Flash flood

I ran around the area, slicing as many belts to lighten Mr. Uzui's burden while finding an opening for myself to attack the demon.

Mr Uzui threw a bunch of small orbs, which made the demon back off when they suddenly blew up.

I then noticed the explosions had burned the debris, and the fire began spreading.

Seeing an opening, I charged at the demon and leaped above it.

Rimuru: (Storm breathing sixth form: areal tempest!)

I spun around, using the momentum of my spin and slash at the demon rapidly. 

Mr Uzui rushed to the demon from the opposite side and began his attack.

The demon realized what's happening and fended off both of us.

Gyutaro: Die, already!

Blood came out of the demon's weapons and began using them like whips.

We tried our best to dodge and block the attacks while avoiding the obi, but the attacks were too much, and we received cuts.

Tengen: (so fast!)

Rimuru: (this guy is like a praying mantis)

Blood blades came flying out of nowhere towards me. 

I backed off from the fight and blocked the blood. 

Rimuru: (Why are these slashes... so heavy?!)

Realizing that the blood blades are too strong, I switched to using water breathing and redirected the attacks. 

Tengen: Sound breathing fifth form: string performance!

The sound hashira began twirling his blades and rushed toward the demon, deflecting all the incoming blood and obi.

I followed his lead and charged at the demon.

Rimuru: (wind breathing first form: dust whirlwind cutter!)

The demon backed off, and the fight had reached outside on the streets. 

Gyutaro: (You two can use your noisy moves all you want, hashira, but it changes nothing!)

The demon charges at me and swung his blades.

Rimuru: (storm breathing eight form: raiju no ken)

I slipped between the demon's weapons and hit him with my sword's hilt.

The demon wasn't even fazed and looked directly into my eyes.

The demon then slashed my left shoulder, then delivered a reverse roundhouse kick and broke my right leg. 

Rimuru: augh!

After i received painful injuries, the demon returned his attention back to Uzui.

The two then clashed weapons once more.

I then noticed that the belts began focusing on attacking me.

Rimuru: (water breathing third form: flowing dance!)

I slashed and dodged the incoming attacks while wincing in pain.

Once I finished off the obi, I went to help Mr Uzui but got stopped by more belts. 

I then realized that the obi is preventing me from helping the hashira as he is getting weaker and weaker.

I stood back up but wobbled a bit from my injury and the poison. 

Rimuru: (damn it! If the fight lasts longer, the poison will kill us)

Just as I tried to get up and bear the pain, I saw someone showed up and launched a volley of kunai at the two.

Rimuru: (are those, kunai?)

The demon had noticed the attack and began blocking them.

Gyutaro: (blood demon art: rampant arc rampage!)

The demon started swinging his weapons while blood blades burst from his body to block the kunai.

I was then surprised that Mr. Uzui didn't backed off and charged in instead. 

The demon tries to attack Uzui, but he dodges the attack and then severed the demon's legs.

The demon was then hit in the neck by a kunai, wincing in pain.

I saw an opening and charged in for the kill.

Rimuru: RAAAHHHH!!

Me and Mr Uzui swung our blade, hoping to kill him.

The demon smiled in amusement as it looked into my eyes. 

The kunai popped off the demon's neck and then regrew his leg.

Gyutaro: Man... that poison sure packed a punch, but now it's my turn.

Blood began oozing out of the demon's arms. 

Gyutaro: blood demon art: rotating circular slashes... flying blood scythes!

The demon's blood swirled around its arms, becoming a vortex of blades.

The demon brought his arms together to tear us to shreds.

As the attacks closed in, it kicked up dirt, obscuring our vision. 

Rimuru: (crap!)

I quickly made a battle stance.

Rimuru: water breathing eleventh form: dead calm!

Mr Uzui began spinning his swords.

Tengen: Sound breathing fourth form: constant resounding slashes!

Mr Uzui and I began dispersing the attack.

Suddenly, the onslaught had stopped, and the demon disappeared. 

Tengen: he's gone?

I looked around to see where it went. 

I then suddenly felt danger approaching. 

Rimuru: incoming!

We both turned around and saw a lot of belts.

We dodged a barrage of obi and saw that the demon had taken the person from earlier hostage who I assume is one of Mr Uzui's wives.

Gyutaro: You've got some nerve jumping into this fight. But now you have to suffer the consequences of that choice 

Tengen: Hinatsuru!!

Mr Uzui tries to save his wife, but more belts got in his way.

Tengen: LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Rimuru: (i might be slower with a broken leg, but i gotta use my fastest move if I want to save her!)

I took a deep breath and focused all my energy into my arms and legs.

Rimuru: Storm breathing fifth form: sudden storm

I dashed behind the demon.

As I was about to swing my sword, the demon turned around and blocked my attack.

Gyutaro: *chuckle* too slow

Rimuru: im not done! (Water breathing third form: flowing dance!)

I twisted my body, slipping past the demon, and cut off its left arm.

I then grabbed Miss Hinatsuru and carried her to safety. 

The demon rushed torwards me.

Gyutaro: enough fooling around. You're going down!

I blocked the demon's strike with my sword but made myself vulnerable to his follow-up.

Mr Uzui suddenly appeared behind the demon after getting away from the obi and swings his sword to behead the demon.

Tengen: Rimuru Arashi! You have my utmost gratitude!

The demon lowered his weapons in surprise. 

I used the opportunity to try and behead the demon. However, the demon successfully blocked our attempt and chuckled.

Gyutaro: You really think you're capable of cutting off my head? Hate to break it to you, but that's not gonna happen!

I tried to pull my sword out, but I couldn't. 

I looked at my sword closer and noticed that the demon's weapons got a hold of the blade.

Uzui tries to use his other sword, but the demon spun its head around and grab it with its teeth. 

The demon's shoulders started bleeding, and more vlood blades came out.

Rimuru: Sorry about this

I kicked Miss Hinatsuru away just in time as a burst of blood blades erupted from the demon and destroying the surroundings.

I was sent crashing into the streets, and the building closest to me collapsed. 

I coughed up blood and then glanced at Tanjiro and the others.

I felt my vision getting darker and tdarker as i weakly glanced at the street, and I saw Mr. Uzui protecting me. 

My vision faded to black as i heard sounds of destruction happening around me. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

200K 5.9K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
87.6K 2.9K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...
740K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
71.2K 1.5K 22
In Jin's world, he is a force to be reckoned with, taking on Mongols, bandits, and anyone who deserves punishment with his unmatched swordsmanship sk...