Dance of The Sun

3RD PERSON POV 

After getting knocked out of the tokito house, Tanjiro and the upper six demon Daki began fighting.

Tanjiro slashed all of Daki's incoming obi with his sword.

Daki then combines all of the obi and sends them torwards tanjiro

Tanjiro successfully blocked it, but he was flung higher into the air.

The obi separated and began attacking tanjiro from every angle.

Tnjiro blocked the obi and was able to cut the one that held koinatsu. 

Daki smacked tanjiro, but he was able to block the attack and safely landed on the ground and gasped.

Daki used her obi to gently float to the ground as she regenerated one of the obi.

Daki: color me impressed. Your aerial combat isn't half bad, and you carefully cut koinatsu from my belt. A very fine swordplay indeed. Ugly as you are, that was very cute of you... I think I'm starting to grow fond of you. Do you want to know why. Because you're like a rat on the brink of death

Tanjiro: (upper rank six. Can i do it? Without Mr. Uzui, zenitsu, inosuke, or even rimuru here? Can i really do this on my own? No it'snot a matter of if i can do it. I have to!)

Tanjiro had steeled his nerves and made another fighting stance as he got ready to fight Daki.

Suddenly a loud boom was heard which caught the attention of daki. 

Daki: That infernal racket is giving me a headache. What is all that noise? What is it you're up to? It's sounds like it's coming from the ogimoto house.

Wondering what the sound is about, Daki looks at tanjiro.

Daki: Exactly how many of you are there? Four perhaps?

Tanjiro: Who knows?

Daki: Well, then, if you were to tell me the truth, I might be willing to spare your worthless life. We only clashed for only an instant at most, but look at your sword. It's already chipped 

Shocked by Daki's words, tanjiro looked at his blade and saw that it was chipped. 

Daki: The swordsmith who made it must be a real amateur 

Tanjiro: You're wrong! The person who forged this sword is amazing, and he's a brilliant swordsmith!

Daki: Oh, really? How did it get chipped then, you moron? 

Another loud boom echoed in the entertainment district. 

Daki: What an obnoxious racket. I'm growing tired of it, so I'm putting an end to you now

Daki got ready to kill tanjiro.

Tanjiro began thinking that despite training as hard as he could, he could not master water breathing like Urokodaki, Giyu, and Rimuru and how it's not enough.