Burning Fury

3RD PERSON POV 

Moments after nezuko used her blood demon art rimuru and tanjiro woke up.

Rimuru/Tanjiro: AAAAAAAHHHH!!

They held their throats scared as what happened in their dreams.

Tanjiro: it's alright. *gasp* I'm alive

Rimuru: I'm not dead? *deep sigh* That was scary (did i subconsciously woke myself up?)

Nezuko: Hmm?

After hearing nezuko's grunt, tanjiro and rimuru looked at her.

Rimuru/tanjiro: NEZUKO! ARE YOU OKAY?!

nezuko flinched while holding her head to not get headbutted.

Rimuru scooped up nezuko and gave her a relived hug and a tear in her eye.

Tanjiro: im so glad

They looked around and saw that the passengers and their fellow slayers were alseep.

They then noticed kids who were tied to their wrists. 

They then glanced at their wrists and found burnt ropes.

Tanjiro sniffed the ropes and recognized a similar scent on the tickets.

Tanjiro: rimuru, there's a faint scent of demon's blood coming from the ropes and the tickets 

Rimuru: If there's the scent of demon blood on the tickets and rope, then it must be a demon's blood demon art

Tanjiro: My guess is that we're put to sleep when our tickets are punched

Rimuru nods in agreement with tanjiro's theory.

Rimuru: nezuko, can you burn the ropes and wake the others up with your flames?

Nezuko: Hmm!

Nezuko nods and then proceeds to burn the ropes first.

Once the ropes were burnt, tanjiro approached Zenitsu to wake him up, but rimuru stopped him.

Rimuru: nezuko just burns the ropes. If the demon's blood demon art is this strong, then it would take nezuko some time to wake them up with her flames. Besides, Zenitsu would be more helpful asleep

Tanjiro paused for a moment before remembering what rimuru said on Mt natagumo. 

As the two were about to leave and find the demon, the girl whos tasked with rengoku tried to stab them, but rimuru grabbed their hand.

Tanjiro: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

The girl tries to pry herself free, but rimuru's grip is too strong.

Tanjiro: Is this girl under control by a demon?

Rimuru: doubt it

Girl: You're all interfering! Now that you people are here. We won't get any happy dreams!

Rimuru grabbed the girl's awl and regrouped with tanjiro as the other children joined the girl.

The girl who attacked first glares at the boy tasked with tanjiro.

Tanjiro: (is he connected to my dream?)

Girl: What are you doing?! Get off your ass and come help us out! I don't care if you have tuberculosis. If you don't do your job, then I'll tell him, and he won't show you any more dreams!

Rimuru: (tuberculosis!? Despicable)

Tanjiro: (unforgivable! Taking advantageog these kids!) I'm sorry, we have no choice but to fight back