The Hymn of Battle

TANJIRO POV 

As I saw Inosuke running off with the demon's head, the other demon suddenly appeared behind him and stabbed Inosuke from behind. 

Tanjiro: INOSUKE!! (What's he doing here?! He was just fighting Rimuru and Mr Uzui?!)

I quickly looked to where Rimuru and Uzui were fighting, and to my shock, they were both defeated.

Zenitsu: Tanjiro! Look out!

Raphael: DANGER IMMINENT!

I looked at Zenitsu and saw a wave of belts and blood destroying everything. 

Zenitsu pushed me off the roof to save me

I noticed that th strap on Nezuko's box snapped and was sent flying.

I then fell to the ground while regretting not going to Rimuru's side to help her and mr Uzui before blacking out.

After who knows how long I woke up.

Tanjiro: Hold on. Where am I? Am i...

I looked around and noticed that everything was destroyed and on fire.

Tanjiro: (This is awful. How did it come to this? I just hope the people who lived here were able to escape)

I glanced at Nezuko to see if she's alright, to my relief she's asleep. 

As I was about to get up, the demon suddenly appeared in front of me.

Gyutaro: Well, I'm impressed. I'm shocked you're still alive after that. You're one lucky guy, aren't you? Well, not that you have anything going for you except being lucky, that is

I glanced behind him and noticed that the other demon is sitting on the roof.

Gyutaro: it really is a shame, you know. Everyone of your friend is dead or burning under the rubble right now. It only took a single thrust to that boards heart. Meanwhile, that yellow-haired boy and the blue haired girl are trapped under the rubble, so I think I'll leave him there 'til they die or if I feel like doing something. And the hashira, he really was all bark and no bite. It seems like the poison got to him after all, and now he's dead. You're all disgraceful, utterly disgraceful. You all might be pathetic and shameless in your own ways, but you're by far the worst! 

The demon glanced at nezuko for a moment before returning his attention to me. 

Gyutaro: the one sticking out of that box, that's a relative of yours, isn't it? I can tell she's related to you, you know, even if she is a demon. Tell me, who is she? Your younger sister?

I began racking my brain on what should I do to defeat the demon when I realized something odd.

Tanjiro: (Why won't he kill me? What's going on here?) That girl in the box... is my younger sister.