Spider Marionette

3RD PERSON POV 

Somewhere on the mountain as white spider demon is manipulating slayers into killing each other with strings.

Demon: hahahaha. I wonder if you can defeat them? The closer someone is to me, the stronger these threads of mine become, as do my precious dolls

Demon boy: mother...

The demon flinched and fearfully glanced at what is apparently her son.

Demon boy: can you really win?

Mother demon: rui

The mother demon began trembling in fear.

Rui: don't you think this is taking too much time? You better get to it, or I'm gonna have to tell father

Mother demon: no, I can do it! You don't have to worry! I promise to protect you! So please, don't tell your father!

The mother demon began to cry.

After a moment of silence the demon named rui left.

Rui: then hurry it up

The mother demon began to take the fight seriously as to not be punished. 

TANJIRO POV 

Rimuru and I left murata and Kazuma to deal with the puppets while we were dragging a still angry inosuke with us.

Inosuke: DAMN IT! I can't WWIT TO GET BACK AND PUMMEL THOSE TWO!

Tanjiro: Stop talking like that

Inosuke: DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM CALL ME A "STUPID BOAR'' MONJIRO, RIMURU?!

Tanjiro: MY NAME IS TANJIRO!

Rimuru: I did, but you could just prove to them you're stronger by fighting stronger demon?

Inosuke: Yeah, I guess you're right. BUT I STILL WANT TO PUMMEL THEM! AND WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE ANNOYING THREADS?!

 BUT I STILL WANT TO PUMMEL THEM! AND WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE ANNOYING THREADS?!

Inosuke failed his arms to get rid of the threads.

Rimuru: we must be getting close

As we kept running, we encountered more people being manipulated. 

Inosuke: There's another group here

Girl: Stop. Don't come any closer. You have to leave and bring someone who's a higher rank. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SYOP THE REST OF US FROM BEING KILLED!

The girl in front of them is crying as she has killed most of her allies.