It started with an Accident...

Per ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... Més

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 89

1.1K 250 50
Per ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV

" Why is Ron not going to meet Myra's friend? Is she not pretty?"  Mahi asked further.

Why are you so concerned, honey? Do you want me to go and meet other girls??

" Well, I think she was very good-looking and hot as many men were ogling at her in the party. But of course, she is not as pretty as Myra. " I said.

For me, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

" How sweet of you. Myra is really beautiful," she said with a sweet smile, I nodded with a smile in Raj's style.

" But she is annoyed with him because of that, that's why she was taunting him that he is talking to that interesting girl... " I tried to give an excuse.

" By the way, why is he not going to meet her if she is pretty? " she asked.

" Who? " I asked deliberately as I wanted her to call me Ron. My name sounds extra sexy on her lips.

" Ron!! If the girl is pretty... Why is he not going to meet her? " she asked.

" Well, I don't think, he would have gone to meet even the most beautiful woman in the world. " I said.

" Why?? I remember him going after anyone..." she said making a face.

" But he is not like that anymore...I am sure,  he is in love with someone. "  I said looking into her eyes and she looked thoughtful.

" How can you say that? " she asked me.

Because I know that I love you. I am going mad that you are talking to me nicely and standing so close to me yet not shouting at me. You are talking to my brothers about me, but have a problem talking to me directly as if you have nothing to do with me.

" Raj?? " she called me as I didn't reply to her.

" Yeah!!  He is my twin brother... I know him well. I know how a person behaves when he is in love" I said.

" Do you know, who is she?? "  she asked looking into my eyes I just wanted to kiss her and tell her that It was you, I love.

" I have a clue... "  I said.

" Who is it? "

" Why don't you ask him, when he comes back? "

" No, that's okay, so have you decided on the design? " She shrugged and changed the topic.

" Yes, I like these three. Let me confirm with Myra. " I said.

Just then Ruhan came back and went to the dining table again and joined Roohi and Pavni who had finished their breakfast.

" Mahi and Bhai, come and have breakfast, everything is awesome. I can't eat all this, there is so much food here. " I also asked Mahi to join us for breakfast so we could discuss more things.

She nodded and we started having breakfast.

Roohi got up and excused herself to go to the hospital. And only Pavni and Ruhan were left apart from us.  I sent a message to Ruhan to take Pavni away from home. He smiled and nodded.

" Pavni, are you free today? " Ruhan asked.

" Why are you asking?? "  She smiled and replied.

" I am absolutely free so if you want, we can go for some outing. "  Ruhan said.

" Awww... so sweet of you, but, I wanted to go out with Ron... Any idea, when will he be back after dropping your wife?? " she asked me instead and Ruhan got confused.

Leave the poor Ron alone... He is not interested in you.

" I have no idea, but I am sure of one thing, he would not go out with you or anyone else. "  I said firmly.

" Why? "  She asked me.

" Ruhan, do you think, there is someone special in Ron's life??" I asked and Ruhan looked at me and then at Mahi and then at me again.

" Yes!! "  he finally said as everyone was looking at him

" Yes? Who is it? "  I asked and saw Mahi shaking her head discreetly.

" You don't know?? "  Ruhan asked.

" I have a clue... you tell me. "  I said. He looked confused as he didn't know I was acting as Raj or Ron at the moment.

" Mahi..." he started saying but Mahi got tensed and she shook her head.

" I know you want me to start your room first, fine, after their room, I will design your room. "  Mahi said immediately.

" You didn't answer the question... Do you know for sure that Ron likes someone? " Pavani asked.

" Yes, I know. Why? "  Ruhan said.

" Well, I kind of like him, I could not forget him there so if he is not in a relationship already, and even if he is in a relationship but it is not serious, about it, I would like to try spending some time with him. And if we like each other, which I am sure we would, since we got along very well in the past, I would tell my parents that I want to get married to Ron. " She said firmly.

What the hell!! I looked at Mahi and she looked upset.

" That would not happen... I am sure that he is in love with someone. So stay away from him. " I said. Mahi looked at me immediately.

" I know, you both are his brothers, but I know him, he is like me, free as a bird, liberated... I am sure, he doesn't want a boring serious relationship. So thanks for your advice but I am back and my dad wants me to get settled and want someone like him. So I am definitely interested in him and going to persuade him to be my boyfriend. "  She said confidently. 

Shit!! God, I was already sick and tired of the two obstacles in my life... My would-be father-in-law and brother-in-law. Now why are you adding more trouble?

What have I done to make you punish me like this??

Send me some guardian angels. Please!!!

I looked at Mahi, she looked upset and angry. And I lost my temper as well.

" Listen, since you are a guest here, enjoy your stay in the house till you want, but let me be clear, Don't create any problems for my twin. He has changed his ways, and we are very happy about it. So please don't do anything to spoil the relationship between our families. " I said a bit firmly and if it sounded rude, I didn't care.

"  What is your problem, I like him and want to try, being with him. You are happily married, aren't you?? Then concentrate on your married life. Your twin is not a child, he is as old as you and I think, he can decide on his own. Please stay out of it."  She said politely.

Oh, please!!! Shut up!

"  Excuse me!! Raj, I have had enough,  please confirm which design Myra wants so that we can start working on it. And if you need time to decide, I will go and come later on. " Mahi said and got up.

" Wait!! Let me ask Myra. Come with me... " I said as I didn't want her to go as yet. But I didn't want to waste the day with Pavni so we came to the living area and I sent them the designs to choose from and they sent back the one they liked.

" Oh, great!! She selected these designs. Myra wants you to please come and see the room and suggest any ways for maximum storage space which is convenient and still looks stylish." I said showing the design to her, and she nodded. We both went to Raj's room.

" Fine, I will make a few changes in the design and will inform my team, they will start working on it. And I will arrange everything. But you need to give me one day so that My team can work on it. "  I nodded. She started to go out.

" Mahi, please stay here, I need to talk to you. "  I said

" About what?? "

" Ron!! " She looked at me with shock.

" What about him? " she said looking away.

"  I know who is that someone in his life... I hope you know it too. Please give him one chance. If you have ever felt anything for him, please give him a chance. Or he might go mad... Please let him explain how much he loves you. "  I said.

" Raj, you know, I used to treat him like my superhero, but he always ignored me and I used to get hurt. I... Don't know. "  she started speaking and wanted to say a lot ... But then I didn't know what to say.

" Then it is high time you know. That idiot will be back anytime, please talk to him.  "

" Raj, I need to go... "

" Please!! Just one chance... For my sake. Please! " I said and didn't say anything.

" Excuse me for five minutes, I have to make a phone call. In the meantime please wait here.  "  I said and went away to my room to change the clothes and come as Ron.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😊

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

So full love confession tomorrow. Sorry I can't give double update, it is getting difficult to give one per day, I had another attack of some allergies yesterday.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take care have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

552K 32.3K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
57.1K 2.5K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
IRAADEIN. Per R E E V A

Literatura romàntica

4.1K 358 15
"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." ╰─➤ 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑. ➥ An independent and spirited event designer, she carries...
The Way We Fit Per diviwrites

Literatura romàntica

91.7K 6.3K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...