Yrkkh S3 OS TS SS

By panda_2005

Fed up by the most illogical track of the show I have decided to put my frustrations in the form of one or tw... More

Closure
Closure -2 (Ruhi Neil Birla)
Closure -3 (Abhimanyu Birla)
Closure -4 (Akshara Goenka)
Closure- 5 (Final part)
MAD DEVIL!!!
MAD DEVIL !!! - Os
Missing moments (Akshnav)
Missing moments (Akshnav)-1
Missing moments (Akshnav)-2
Missing moments (Akshnav)-3
Missing moments (Akshnav)-4
Missing moments (Akshnav)-5
Missing moments (Akshnav)-6

Closure -1 ( Akshnav 's daughter)

2.2K 78 69
By panda_2005

I genuinely want to say abhira fans if you don't like it please don't read further but if you read further and start spewing hate comments then I will get into war zone too. This is my story this is my imagination. This is the first part there will be other characters pov too. Criticism in writing style , grammar is welcome. Enjoy!

Abhisha Sharma stood outside the Goenka mansion for a long time. This has been her home for the first eight years of life before she was dragged away to boarding school.

Her fingers skimmed the iron bars of the gate , the gate where as a child she always swinged on while her muskan bua used to feed her. The front porch where Ruhi Didi taught her to make butterflies, the garden where he planted saplings promising her of a happy and bright future. She took a deep breath and willed herself not to think of him. Then she scoffed upon herself. Who was she kidding ? Every day she thinks to not think of him and yet he is the sole conqueror of her almost all thoughts.

"Di" The cheerful shriek made her look at the 16year old goof ball running towards her .
Laughter rose out of her as Kashish Goenka crashed into her arms.

"Di, I missed you so much "

" I too missed you my Kashu" She pulled away from her " Let me see you properly, you have grown up so much now " She kissed on her forehead.
"But you don't come visit me anymore at all ji " Kashish said getting all angry.

Abhisha smiled. She looked exactly like Muskan bua , the same nose , the same eyes. Only her mouth was like Kairav Mamu . Otherwise her attitude , her nature everything was the same as Muskan bua . Abhisha was relieved because she didn't know if she could ever handle one more typical goenka or birla.

"I am sorry " She apologised . It's not that she didn't want to visit. But she was scared. Bade Nanu always said that she resembled Naira Nani , He called her Chutki Sherni. But she didn't know if that was true for she was scared of coming back , scared of facing everyone and the thought that most terrified her was what if no one remembered her, what if he didn't remember her.
She blinked back the tears as Kashish said something " Huh ? What did you say ?"
" I said let's go in , everyone's there."

Everyone She thought with grimly. Who is everyone?
She still wanted to turn back from here. She would not have even come if not for Mimi. She was taking her last breath and wanted all her family with her. Abhisha inwardly chuckled. Was she really considered as family or they just called her as formality. She didn't know why she was even called. People talk to their distant relatives even at least once a year but this family , the only people she has talked to in these years were Muskan bua , Arohi Maasi, Bade nanu Nani ,Kashish, and Ruhi Di.

The people inside could be categorised into three groups - one who loved her, one who hated her and one who were neutral.
She didn't know which category he belonged to.

As she entered the first step inside the house she couldn't help but rove her eyes around the place. This was once what she considered home.
She recognised Manjiri ji who looked at her with wide eyes and her mouth opened as she was in a lot pain. Abhisha rolled her eyes . This was nothing new. Manjiri ji always gave this expression when she cursed her for ruining her son's life. Abhisha sometimes wondered how illogical and stupid that woman is.

Her eyes came upon Abhir and she straightened. He looked angry just like his grandmother. When she was small she loved Abhir a lot , she was told he was her only brother so she always wanted his attention , wanted him to play with her. But he hated her. Her little heart used to break when on every rakhi he refused to tie rakhi from her. He was one of the main reasons she was sent to boarding school.

A seven year old Abhisha ran after Abhir. It was Rakhi and this time she was determined to tie him Rakhi.
"Abhir Bhai" She called after him.
Abhir turned towards her sharply " I am not your Bhai "
"You are ... you are we have the same mother" Abhisha whined.
Abhir fumed like a bull and marched towards Abhisha " She is my mother ,only mine . You were not needed. Shiv ji should have not let you come to this world ."

Tears formed in little Abhisha's eyes. "You are a bad big brother, you are mean " She pushed him. It was not a big push but Abhir lost his balance and fell backwards, hurting his elbows. He screamed in pain.
Abhisha was scared of seeing the blood gushing out.
Soon all family members were outside. Manjiri ji screaming how she was a bad luck, she hurt her grandson intentionally and all. Her mother Akshara who didn't spare a second glance at her slapped her in anger. Abhisha trembled . She looked at him , wanted him to hold her and console her but he went inside the house with everyone. She stood outside alone . She sobbed continuously but no one came to her.

A week after that incident she was sent to a boarding school and she didn't protest.

Abhir dragged her upstairs ignoring her protests to leave her. Akshara followed them.
"Abhir beta Abhir what are you doing? Leave her ?" Akshara shouted behind them.

He finally stopped after reaching the room and Abhisha snatched her hand from his tight grip " What the hell ? Abhir Birla " Abhisha shouted.

Rage consumed Abhir as he heard his name leaving her mouth this casually.
"Don't you dare take my name . What are you doing here?"
Akshara stood at the door looking distressed.
Abhisha didn't look at him." Mimi wanted the full family here".
Abhir scoffed. " Mimi ! She is my Mimi and this is my family "
She took a step towards him " This is my family too or while becoming a doctor you had amnesia and forgot that our mothers are same."

"You ...you have always wanted to take my things away my parents my happiness my family ".
" Your parents? " She asked incredulously . " First of all I don't understand how you don't understand that we definitely have the same family by blood and we have the same mother and my father will always be my father , and sure you don't have any right to call him as your father seeing how you replaced him that easily ".

"Abhir was a kid, he just wanted a happy family. " Akshara tried to make her understand.
Abhisha let out a humourless laugh " Family ? , Which era are you living in , Mrs. Birla ?, Does single parents does not exist in this world?"
She pointed towards Abhir " You know even if you didn't marry he still would have had both his parents " Placing a hand on her chest she continued" But what about me ? You were so lost in his happy family that you forgot that even I need parents "

"Don't try to manipulate my mumma" Abhir growled as Abhisha showed him her palm to keep quiet" Oh please you are so immature you know, you are an adult now but you still behave like a child" She observed him from top to bottom " But then again it's in your genes 'jaisi dadi waisa pota' . Don't worry I came to visit Mimi after visiting her I will return back tonight only , I have no intention in staying at this toxic place ".

Before walking out she addressed Akshara" Mrs. Birla " Akshara looked at her with teary eyes " I am not criticising you for your second sorry third marriage I just want you to ask that if you could marry your first husband who impulsively divorced you for your son , then why didn't you fight for me ? Wa it because you loved him more than me or was it because you loved his father more than my father?"

Being in crowd for whole day Abhisha wanted a bit peace on the terrace.
She would have never come to see Mimi . She just didn't want to make a dying woman sad . Being a law student she wanted to carry the tradition of fulfilling the last wish of a dying person.
She talked with them for hours especially with Ruhi Di and Arohi masi . She had heard stories of everything how her Arohi masi was bad and all but she never believed it. Abhisha believed in second chances , if a person is redeeming herself then he or she should be given a chance .

"Abhisha"
Abhisha stilled. That voice. It belonged to him. He was complex , she wanted to see him and she totally didn't want to see him. Her hands fisted at her sides and she slowly turned back . Her mouth dry as she took him in.
Abhimanyu Birla
He looked aged . His back hunched now . Gray hair could be spotted now in his usually styled hair. The only thing that didn't change was his eyes.
His eyes held pain. Abhisha always wondered why, he has gotten everything, his happy family then why he always looked so pained.

He walked near her and leaned against the railing.
" How is banglore treating you ?"
Abhisha could not form words "I ... good " .
Abhimanyu nodded " Law , good choice you always had an hold on logic "
Abhisha blushed. This was her problem one appreciation from him and she lost it .

" How are you ?" His question angered her. No contact in all those years and he wants to ask this.
" Why do you care ?" She wiped the traitorous tear harshly that left her eye .
When Abhimanyu didn't speak she got annoyed and irritated. Didn't he miss her at all ? Why would he miss her even ? Who was she to him ? No one. His wife's ex husband's daughter.

Abhimanyu uncle . She knew he was not her father not her anything but somehow he became her everything. Maybe she was so starved for parental love that a bit of kindness and she grew attached with him. Maybe that's why it felt like knives piercing her heart when he agreed so easily to let her go away.

"If you hated me that much , then why did you stop my mother from getting abortion ?"
Abhimanyu turned towards her sharply " Never say that again . You are god's gift for me . I never hated you. I let you go that day as I didn't want to hurt you "

"You abandoned me ." She accused.
Abhimanyu lowered his gaze " I did not abandon you"

On Abhisha's questioning gaze he continued " Do you know why your surname is Sharma and not Birla?"

" Yes because it was my father's surname and of course your mother would not have allowed me to take the name Birla ".

Abhimanyu nodded " Yes but this is not why . You know when I found about Abhir it hurt me so much to see my son having another man's surname, calling someone else his father but I deserved that for hurting Akshara , maybe it was also karma for hurting my father. I saw how Sharmaji got devasted knowing Abhir won't use his surname anymore. So it was my way of honouring him and showing my gratitude for taking care of Abhir all those years . "

Wind swept ruffling both their hair. She could see tears glistening his eyes. The drop ready but not yet falling.

" When Akshara was pregnant with twins I was hoping for girls " A wistful smile came on his face. " I was angry on god on her, myself when that didn't happen but God had something more beautiful for me . He gave me two daughters in form of Ruhi and you. I didn't take Abhir in my arms when he was born but I did take you and Ru . I would never forget how you both felt. I had the same feeling of getting healed when I held you both. I was envious of Neil and Sharmaji for being blessed with such precious gifts."

" I restrained myself for wanting to be your father , I had wanted to become Ru's father too but in the process I only hurt her . Tears were now flowing down her cheeks. "So with you I wanted to correct everything but nothing happened as I wanted. Maa didn't want to accept you neither did Abhir. You were taunted and scolded and I could not do anything.Hence that day when opportunity came I let you go because I knew you would be better off than staying in this toxic family . I knew it would be hard for you but it would be better to remember one trauma for whole life than getting traumatized every day."

He held her hand " Your mother's not a bad person you know she loves you very much but Abhir she almost lost Abhir during her pregnancy , hence she is protective of him. Abhir is not bad either. He is very sweet and mature kid. Your father did his upbringing very nicely but as soon as he came here he started changing."
Abhimanyu chuckled , the smile not reaching his eyes" My maa won't agree but actually I failed in every aspect of my life as a son, as a husband , as a father and even as a good human being. I am sorry I have hurt every person in my life I am everyone's criminal . I want salvation but I don't deserve it ."

Abhisha sobbed silently as she heard Abhimanyu. What could she say to this ?
" You didn't fail" Her voice croaked." I missed you everyday while I was there, you were not my father , you were much more than him. Whenever I am in trouble I remember you , I dream of you advising me ."

Abhimanyu looked at her . Oh how badly she wanted that this person infront of him was her father.

Abhimanyu put his hands on her head " I will pray to Mahadev that wherever you go you get happiness ".

She hugged him . Her heart was soothed with the balm of love. As she pulled away he wiped her tears.

She looked at him , the man who carries more weight than it seemed. She beckoned him close and kissed his forehead.

" Good bye Abhimanyu Uncle"

As she walked towards the gate she remembered how anxious she was to go inside. She was glad she came. She didn't know when or even if she will meet him again but she definitely got a closure .
She definitely would feel the void of parental love for her whole life but his presence would be enough to distract her.

I believe that the separation of abhira was both of their faults and marrying again is not a crime but the way they show in serial is disgusting. It looks like Abhinav is being replaced. And Abhir's tantrums are irritating. I get scolded by my mother for wanting to sleep five more minutes and here Akshara is bending infront of his every demand. Ridiculous!

Please vote comment and share if you like it. If you have a special request drop a message I will try to write if I can.
Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 253 20
Warning ⚠️ This discussion book is strictly for akshnav shippers and Abhira Sharma Solos. If you are Abhimanyu/HC fan this book is not a candy for y...
31.8K 2K 23
Abhinav was dejected After he witnessed Akshara hugging Abhimanyu in the hospital. Abhinav was insecured as he felt like he was gonna lose his world...
8.2K 546 9
I didn't like Abhimanyu and manjari's involvement in kairav muskan wedding and how abhinav couldn't enjoy his sisters wedding bcoz of those 2 ppl so...
19.6K 1.6K 23
This is my take on Abhirohi after the camp fire accident. NOTE: Please be aware that as the story proceeds I've managed to give the main and paralle...