Wall to Wall

By shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. More

Characters
๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸพHey my nigglets๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
โš ๏ธFor The Nosy Readersโš ๏ธ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 11

403 12 1
By shagurl01

Making to Que and Coco's apartment and parking to wait on Coco to come out. Tokyo huffed popping a plan b into her mouth. She didn't want to take any chances.

She then shot a text to Coco saying she was outside.

Coco came out the house smiling. She was happy to be getting out the house with someone else other than Que or Dee.

"Hey cousin in law" Coco said jokingly to Tokyo. 😜

"Not to much on me Coco, but hey girl" Tokyo said

"ok so you wanna do food-nails-shopping-movies- food or nails-shopping-arcade-movies-food?" Coco asked before they started driving.

"Well I don't want nothing heavy to eat right now but I could go for a frappe from Starbucks. And the first option was good. We can end the day with food." Tokyo said head out the parking lot.

"Ohh a Carmel frappe dose sound good right now it's not early in the morning either."

"Right but how you been doing? We got our fall break coming up too I'm so ready." Tokyo said going to Starbucks.

"I've been ok I'm just trying to get out the house more because if i don't I think I would be thinking of Dee. And I'm not no bitch so that's why I wanted to have a girls honestly. And I ready too those two weeks are gonna be heaven."

"I understand I'm happy I can be here for you. I need more girl friends. I get tired being around my male cousins all the time"

"Same here Que is good company but I can't always go to him for my girl needs even though he loves stealing my bonnet and robe every night."

"Lol he does entirely to much."

They were now never in line at Starbucks. They ordered and pulled up. Tokyo pulled out the money Que gave her and Coco couldn't do nothing but snickers to herself.

Tokyo got the drinks and looked at Coco with a straight face. "It ain't that funny now"

"I'm sorry but you can't lie you like him too. Because if you didn't you wouldn't hang with me." Coco said sipping from her drink.

"Uuhhmm I would I would just act like i don't know that man and continue our friendship. Simple as that." She said shrugging her shoulders.

All Coco could do was shake her head.

"But I think I could see me and him getting cool with each other. I can tell he cares a lot and we just met" Tokyo opened up a little.

"Yea I can tell he wants to treat you different than the others. It's like he's in a trance of something. That man has never been in love before but he swears your his babies mother already."

Laughing lightly Tokyo heard the word trance it was funny because he was but it wasn't a bad one. Just a lil more lust added to what he already had for her.

"You know him better than I do. He is so unserious most of the time so idk. But anyways, how did you get the name Coco? Hopefully it's not as bad and his?

"Girl it's extremely better than his meaning. My mom's name was Courtney and my dad's name was Corey. So they just took the first two letters of their names and made it and it was a plus I was actually a chocolate complexion so yea."

"Aww that's really cute they did their big one with that."

"Yea that was the only good thing they did." Coco said in a sad tone.

"Oh shit did I say something wrong, I'm sorry"

"Oh no you didn't I just don't fuck with them people like that. They literally had me and gave me to my aunt Que's mom hence why his like my brother."

"Dang how could they do that to a baby?"

They were now at the nail salon and walking in Side. Thankfully two chairs were open beside each other and they took them.

"Long story short they were selfish and only loved each and I was gonna get in the way of their love girl Idk what kind of logic that is but.."

"That's really crazy but I'm happy Que's mom was there to raise you she did a good job on you but him idk." Tokyo said to lighten the mood.

Smiling just like Que, Coco though that was the most funniest compliment even.

"I tell my aunt all the time he must have fell on the floor when she was changing my diaper. And he used to smell sharpies and gas when we were kids and that fucked him more probably"

"See I knew something was wrong" Tokyo said laughing.

Girls continued to talk as their nails we're getting done. That lasted an hour and half for both. They paid with Que's money again and left.

Coco's nails

Tokyo's nails

"Coco you can not be serious you never been to Louisiana?!?" Tokyo asked shocked. They were now walking through the mall. They decided to shop and have a movie night together at Tokyo's house.

Neither one of them wanted to be around other people at the movies. So it was better to get food and go back to her house. Plus they had classes tomorrow so they could leave together and go about their day.

"Sadly no I haven't, I heard the food and people were really good I just never went." Coco said

"It's three hours away we can drive down there one day, I miss some of my people anyway." Tokyo said as she looked through some graphic tee's in hot topic.

"Maybe during fall break or whenever you tell me you wanna go I'm down. Oh wanna buy some matching pajamas for tonight?" Coco asked

"OMG yesss I always wanted to do that with my friends but I never had any and the boys wouldn't never match with me. It's like I got a sister to be girly with finally." Tokyo squealed

"Girl same I know the Walmart down the road has the fall one out already." Coco subjected

"And we can get some snacks too." Tok added.

They shopped a lil longer before they got hungry and tired. The last stop was Walmart to get the pajamas and snacks. They decided on this.

They headed back to Tokyo's house and got ready for the night taking showers and ordering Chinese takeout because they were in for the day.

They watched Freddy vs Jason while eating. They ended up baking some cookies to end the night off.

They had so much fun with each today and they grew closer to each. It wasn't a dull moment the whole time they were together and they both appreciated it and need that in their life.

After watching two more movies and talking about any and everything the two fall asleep on the couch. Thankfully their classes don't start until 12pm tomorrow so they could sleep in.

⚠️🤣 this meme is so true I'm a bad bitch with IBS whores!!!!

I hope y'all like this story so far. THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR🥹😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 869 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ษขแด‡แด› แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ." - แด…ส€แด‡แด‡แดขส
144K 4.2K 22
This is fan fiction. Love story of DaBaby meeting and falling in lust with BBW Tashay in Chicago. A real good romance.