Unlovable ❤

By anksriv

She, who was unloved by every person she loved thinking she was UNLOVABLE. & He , who loved her when everyon... More

Introduction
Humiliation🖤
So called family 🖤
Encounter 🖤
Noticed 🖤
Importance 🖤
Attachment 🖤
Ignominy 🖤
Knight❤
Broken 🖤
Grieve 🖤
Help ❤
Disgrace 🖤
Extricating ❤
Tragedy 🖤
Vanished 🖤
Beginning ❤
Back to hell 🖤
Devastation 🖤
✨❤Destined to be yours ❤✨
Affinity ❤
Best man ❤
Mafia ❤
My woman ❤
Same intensity❤
Pushing away 🖤
Joining ❤
Reception ❤
Altercation❤
A lot more ❤
Scars ❤
Tension ❤
Jealousy ❤
❤Finally Confessed❤
Forever yours ❤🔞
Beginning of Revenges ❤
Repayment ❤
Home ❤
Venice ❤
Sir ❤🔞
Happiness ❤
Party❤🔞
Dominating ❤🔞
Evening in Venice❤
Duality ❤🔞
Solidarity ❤
Agreement ❤
Min Yoongi ❤
Bliss ❤
Blue funk 🖤
Wrath 🖤
Celebration ❤
Ran away ❤
Remember me❤
You and I❤🔞
Happy ❤
Against ❤
Muffin ❤🔞
Gift ❤
United ❤
Enjoying ❤🔞
Intuitions ❤🔞
Blood ❤
Our little house ❤
Watching❤🔞
Joy ❤
Catastrophe 🖤
Miscarriage 🖤
Warrior 🖤
Horrendous 🖤
Melancholy 🖤
Gaurdian Angel 🖤
Abode ❤
From her past 🖤
Promise ❤
Forehead kiss ❤
Insufficient ❤
Difficult ❤
Happy pill ❤
Love me ❤🔞
Desertion 🖤
Eomma ❤🖤
Kim Taehyung ❤🖤
Starving❤🖤
Surety ❤🖤
Separation🖤
Missing her 🖤
Transition 🖤
❤ Reconciliation ❤
Keepers ❤
Fighting ❤
Seductive ❤🔞
Brother ❤
Iseul❤
Cured ❤🔞
Healed ❤
❤Bundle of Joy ❤
Beatitude❤
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Benediction ❤🔞

1.7K 68 56
By anksriv

Author POV

Four months later.

" I dare you to open your eyes " Jungkook said as they both were going somewhere and she was totally unaware of that because he told her to wear the black silk dress which he brought for her get ready perfectly.

She got ready and came across him but he didn't look at her just told her to come downstairs as he will be waiting for her in the car, she just pouted because he never did something like this, he always complimented her after she gets ready but today he just goes away like she is not visible. ' Does our marriage is lossing it's grace? ' she thought but immediately went down stairs as he was waiting for her.

" Jungkook, " She said coming towards him who was standing leaning against the door of the car. He looked at her but immediately let his eyes down and opened the door for her, she looked at him who was wearing all black suit, hair styled well, Cologne smelling best with studs in his ears, she smiled at him but he looked away.

She sat in the car and he sat on the driving seat to drive after closing the door. He started driving the car with a serious face and she just keep on looking at him. She put her hand on his which was on the gear. " Is there any problem? " She asked in a low tone. " No" He said not looking at her.

" Then, are you angry with me? " She asked again " No" Again one word answer, she just pouted and put her hand on her lap looking out the window, not knowing why was behaving like this. He was all good till morning but now he was all serious since he told her to get ready but didn't tell her where to go.

He stopped the car and she saw a quiet place , she opened the door but he stopped her. He took out a blind fold from the deskboard and tie it on her eyes. " Jun.. Jungkook " She said touching his hands but he didn't reply anything.

He came out of the car and went towards her, while she was just sitting there all stiffen. He opened the door of her side and pulled her in his arm in bridal style making her gasp. " Jungkook " She said in a fearful tone but he hummed and started moving somewhere.

" Where are we going ? " She asked, " You will know " he said in a stern voice making her silent. After walking for two minutes he stopped and she just kept on clutching his coat. " What happened? " She asked in curiosity.

He made her stand and stood behind her, she was just confused not knowing what to do as she was blindfolded and really curious to see where he took her. " Can i open it? " She asked touching i blind fold.

" I dare you to open it" He said in stern voice, standing behind her and she just put heg hands down saying " Ok, i am not opening it" She said in cute tone making him smile but he immediately attain that stern look on his face.

He  opened the blindfold ,throwing it somewhere and she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes got widen in surprise and hand went to her mouth as she can't process how beautiful place he took her to.

He put her arm around her belly ,put his face on her chin and hugged her from behind, but she was in her own world looking at the most amazing view in her life, her eyes were unable to look at everything because the way it was spread all over the area.

They were in the woods and standing in front of the pathway , and around the fence there were billions of flowers, indulged in the light . Going forward There were big trees all wrapped in light with a dinning table , and in the middle there was a tent all lightened up  , it had a bed in between and flowers were spread all over the space.

" This.... This " She couldn't speak as she was so surprised. " Yes, aien this is for you, we couldn't have any date night in the last few months so i decided to arrange this for us. " He said and she immediately turned around and hugged him.

" This is so beautiful, muffin, i can't thank you so much " She said kissing his cheek and he giggled feeling her lips on there. " Do you like it? " He asked , pulling her closer and she nodded deliberately, " I loved it, i love it so much " She said in an excited voice.

" Let's go and have some food " He said taking her towards the dining table and he pulling out the chair for her. " Thank you" She said sitting on it " Pleasure is all mine , my lady love" He said kissing the crown of her hair and she smiled widely at this gesture of his.

" You want some drink? " He asked opening the bottle of Champagne, " Just one" She said and he nodded. " Is here no one here? " She asked looking around " No, just us" He said with a smile and passed her the glass . " Are there any animals? " She asked again " No, i asked the forest managers they said it all safe. "

His reply made her smile and they both started to have their dinner. " It was so good " Yn said rubbing her tummy. " I love the pasta most " He said sipping his drink. " Stop drinking now, you will get drowsy " She said looking at him seriously.

" Ok , aien " He said and put the glass on the table. " Do you know why brought you here? " He asked making her smile " No " She said shyly. " Let's start the new phase of life where we have our beautiful love symbols " He said getting up from the chair and stood in front of her, leaning his back on table.

" I would love to " She said without thinking a minute. " Let's have babies, lots and lots of babies, i want you to get swell with my baby inside you. " He whispered in her ears making goosebumps occur in the body.

" Swell me then" She said putting her hand on his stomach and he smirked " Let's go" He said and took her in his arms making her laugh loudly but watching him like that she bit his earlobe and said " You know, you are looking sex god in this attire. " He breathed heavily and said " And you look wife of sex god in this dress, seducing and sexy"

She bit her lips when he put her on the bed and his hands were on the swell of ger Breast. " You know i can never have enough of you, your touch always Make me feel something new" She whispered liking his jaw, making him close his eyes.

" This body of yours is my only home, " He said and pushed her making her lay down on the bed in most tempted form. He removed his heels and trailed his hand towards her core but she tightly clenched her thighs. " Won't you let you husband touch your most precious body part? "He said and she slowly opened her legs wide for him. He removed her panties , throwing it away .

" Already wet" He said when his fingers touched her core and it was dripping. " The time i saw you in the evening, that look was enough to made me wet" She said with her closed eyes as his finger were still roaming on her clit. " Just like how hard i got when i saw you in the room" He said making her up on her elbows " You noticed me? " She asked.

" Of course, i was just avoiding you so that we can reach here otherwise i would have lost my control over there only" He said making her smile widely. " I thought you didn't like my dressing up " She said and lay down again.

" How could i not like your dressing up, but i like you better without any" He said making her blush and he came towards her face " Stay with me in birthday dress" ' he said making her smile again " Where do you learn these from? " She asked removing his coat from his body.

"These things come naturally when i look at you" He said kissing her neck gently and she started opening his shirt. Soon they were totally Uneveiled in front of each other.

He went down to her legs and gently pushed his two fingers inside her hole making her back arch. " So good " She said when his tongue flickered on her clit. " Ahhhhh" She moaned when started to thrust his fingers inside her again and again while she was clutching the pillows tightly.

" Jungkook, faster"

She moaned and he started to do his task faster, looking at her, making knot build up in her stomach, her mouth were ajar, eyes closed and hair totally messed up. Her toes started to curl and her core clenched on his fingers.

" I am... Mmm hhhhh... Cumming"

She said and with that she coated his fingers with her juices. He moved closer to her face and licked his fingers in front of her eyes " Well, so sweet " He said and she smiled weakly as that was an hard orgasms. " Do you want more? " He asked and she nodded. " I always wanted more from you" She said kissing his lips and he kissed her back immediately, they both were eating each other's face while his one hand was on her breast and other was on his grith.

Soon he pushed himself inside her making her moan muffled in his lips. Her arching back made their bare chest collide. " So warm" He said looking directly into her eyes . " Ahhh god, please " She moaned when he didn't move a bit after the adjustment.

" Move" She moaned again. " As you say " He said and started moving inside her making her to arch her back and scratch his arms. " Faster, " She moaned closing her eye's and he started to thrust in her in fast pace making her eyes closed and mouth parted.

" Please " She begged wanting more and more from him. " That's what you want then that you will get " He said and thrusted in her, hitting her spot and she moaned loudly. " Yes yes, i am Cumming.... Ahhhh" She said and he kissed her neck until she burst in his shaft.

" I am going to impregnate you, aien" He said released his seeds inside her, making her closed her eyes tightly. " Oh my " She moaned and unclench the bed sheet as there was no energy left in both of them.

He didn't pull out until his every single drop went inside her. His raised his shattered body and saw her face which was all red, sweaty and breathing heavily. He put her hair away from her face and she opened her eyes. " You make me feel so good" She mumbled.

She smiled and hugged him tightly again. There was a feeling of  being mother inside her as this moment of togetherness was bringing more light to her soul and their future.

••••••••••••••••••••

2 months later.

" Tannie, iseul, have this my loves " Yn said making them eat their favorite cakes. Taehyung and tannie came to meet YN as he was missing his eomma very much. Her family know about it and they gladly accepted them.

They all were sitting on the dining table to have their lunch with their guests. While tannie and iseul were sitting together enjoying the cake their angel made for them.

" I'll bring, milk and Cookie's for my babies" She said as she was so happy that her baby came and got along with family and iseul. Jungkook was looking at her happy state and kept on smiling, he was eating less and observing her more.

She got up from the chair and she felt a little bit dizzy but she shrugged it off with a smile and left for kitchen as she wanted to feed them by herself. She took the tray and  came out of the kitchen but this time her head start to spin badly and she felt her hands trembling .

She tired to move slowly thinking this will pass away but her hands went numb and tray fell from her hands grabbing everyone's attention. Her breath become shallow and she was about to fell when, Taehyung grabbed her by waist , saving her from falling harshly.

" Aien " Jungkook yelled and ran towards her. Everyone got up and ran towards her as she became unconscious. Jungkook pulled her in his arm and ran towards the couch. Jin immediately called their family doctor and asked him to come as soon as possible.

Kids started to cry badly watching the horrific scene in front of them.. " Ssssh... Babies everything is fine" Mihi said hugging them tightly. " Eomma, eomma, what happened to her " Tannie asked in a crying tone. " Nothing, baby your eomma is fine " Mihi said patting his back. " Angel" Iseul said in a low tone, tears streaming down " Please take them to iseul's room " She said to headmaid and she immediately took them inside the room.

" After some time, the doctor arrived and checked her, he smiled looking at everyone's tense face and said

" Congratulation Mr. Jeon, your wife is pregnant "

Eyes of jungkook got wide hearing the best news of his life, the doctor sprinkled some water on her face and she got her consciousness. Jungkook knelt in front of  her as it was the most precious moment of his life. With that doctor left after getting his fees.

" You know aien, you are pregnant, we are going to be parents. "

He said and she smiled weakly " Really? " She asked in a low tone. " Yes yes baby" He said and kissed her forehead. " Oh my god this is the best news" Mihi said and hugged jin. " Really, i am so so happy, i will be an  uncle soon, finally our iseul will get siblings. " He said in an excited tone and hugged her back even tighter.

" Finally, our happiness is coming back" His dad said and looked at them. Taehyung smiled looking at them and said " Congratulations, yn and jungkook, have beautiful and healthy babies" He extended his hand and shook it with jungkook.

" Thank you so much Mr. Kim" Jungkook said getting up and hugging him. " Yn dear, go to your room, take proper rest" His dad said patting her head.

" Ok dad " Yn said and sat on the sofa. " There were so many butterflies in her stomach she wanted to feel this sense for a long time and now she was actually feeling it.

She gasped when jungkook pulled her in his arm when making everyone giggle at his romantic gesture. " What are you doing, everyone is looking " She mumbled " I don't care " He said with a smirk and climbed up the stairs with her in his arm as there was no limit of his happiness.

They got inside the room and he gently placed her on the bed. She held his wrist and made him sit beside her. " Are you happy, muffin? " She asked in a caring tone " I can't tell you how happy i am right now , aien " He said and lay beside her, putting his head on her shoulder.

" I will take care of this second chance properly " She said as a tear slipped down her eyes, he kissed her eyes and said " Me too, aien i will take care of both of you "  She smiled and closed her eyes as they both put their hands on her belly to feel the little love of theirs , growing inside her body.

Finally, fate was kind enough to whisper a Benediction in their life .

.

Author note:

Last smut of the story. Two or three chapters more with this one.

I hope you all like this part.

Please vote and support.

Have a goid day buddies. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
4.7K 174 25
" Look you're just my responsibility and you're not my type " " But I'm your wife " " Only in paper " A chubby girl marry with a idol Jeon Jungkook w...
373K 12.6K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
4.3K 223 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...