The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls

1.9K 67 6
By Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

I remember going in livid. My focus on retrieving my plane. The next thing I recalled was steering my plane in the air mid flight. I was already on my way back to Luffy and the others. What just happened? Did I blackout from rage?

When I returned to the ship, they were already outside of G-8 base. I landed the aircraft, tied it up, and went straight to my room. I ignored all of the looks I received filled with questions. Chi joined me as soon as I landed, following me to my bed. She could sense something was wrong.

I sat on my bed, pulling my knees up to my chest. I was afraid of what I just did. Did I actually kill all those marines?

"Chi," my voice weakly called out. "I don't remember what I did. Do you think I?" I couldn't finish the thought allowed, but she got the idea as she came over to snuggle with me.

Exhaustion fell over me, and I fell asleep, holding Chi close to me as if afraid she would abandon me. I dreamt of what happened back at the base. I had brought out a lot of lightning, which I didn't bother to hold back. I fried many people, but not enough to kill them at least. Despite that, they were seriously injured. I guess you could say I 'stormed' the base. Yeah, no too soon.

I wasn't my usual self, but I need to forgive myself for failing this once. I need to get stronger. Not just physically but mentally as well. I shouldn't have gotten that mad after seeing my plane missing. It's important, yes, but I need to control my feelings and not let them control me into being something that I'm not.

I got up, feeling as if everything was back to normal, which thankfully it was. I'll need to explain what happened to the others, but I trust them to not hate me for my actions, especially Luffy.

When I arrived on deck, everyone was normal. Luffy was sitting on his favorite seat, the masthead, Zoro was napping on the deck, Nami was watching the weather, Robin was reading in a chair, Usopp and Chopper were fishing, and from the smell of things Sanji was cooking.

"Good morning!" I call out to them like always.

"Ama!" Luffy called out to me with his usual grin before slingshotting himself over to wrap me up in a hug.

I hug in return. "Sorry for worrying you. I was too upset. Thank you for always being there." I told him.

He pulled back with a semi serious look. "Of course! I'll always be there! That was our promise when we were kids, right? Shishishi." He started to laugh at the end, happy to see me okay.

I smiled. "Yeah, it sure was." I could see the tense in everyone's shoulders as they all heard our conversation.

"Chi!" Chi sprinted towards me coming out of the bedroom I left her in. "Chi chi chi chi Chi!" She squeaked part in irritation and concern.

"I'm okay Chi, thanks for asking. I remembered everything after I fell asleep. I charred a lot of them, but I didn't actually kill anyone." I explained to her. She gave a sigh in relief before jumping up to her spot on my shoulder. I gave her a head rub in thanks for her constant support. I don't know what I'd do without her.

"So what's the plan for today?" I question the strawhat.

"Come join me at my favorite spot!" Luffy invited me to sit next to him on the headmast. I gladly did, knowing that this ship was going to be around for too much longer. I start to think about future events, trying to remember everything I could about them. Even if I could remember everything from such a long time ago, it wouldn't be the same since I'm not a part of the story along with Chi.

***Time Skip of A Couple Weeks Brought to You by Chibi Chi, Ama, & Luffy on Merry's Head***

Well it's been much longer than I thought it was going to be before we headed to Water 7. I'd forgotten about a couple of side stories that happened in between G-8 and Water 7.

For starters we stopped by this island where everything was either super tall or super long. I saw the longest dockson in my life. I decided to name him longfellow. Apparently the name of the island was Long Ring Long Land. Talk about a mouthful of a name right? It was like they decided to make it long in an attempt to match the island itself, but everything else was so plain.

Another thing that happened while we were there was we ran into another group of pirates. Their captain, was his name 'Split Head'?, challenged Luffy and his crew to a Davy Back Fight. You compete in different competitions, and the winner of each round gets to steal a member of the loser's crew. Since I wasn't an actual member of the Strawhats, I didn't get to play, but it was still fun to watch. Some of the games were nerve wracking to watch. Not only that, but Luffy almost lost a couple of members. Luckily everything turned out well in the end.

Following those events, we ran into an admiral of the navy: Aokiji. He was relaxing in the weirdest location before he noticed us. He seemed to recognize Robin. He also recognized me, but forgot my name or if I was important or not. I didn't explain. It was bad enough he tried to go after Robin. Robin and Luffy both got their entire bodies frozen. Sanji and Zoro also got a part of them frozen as well: Sanji's leg and Zoro's arm. Chopper was able to get everyone back to normal non-frozen selves.

Yesterday, a large frog decided that it was a good idea to ram into the side of the Going Merry, hurting her even further. Talk about rude. We learned that that frog challenged the Sea Train everyday in hopes that it will one day be stronger than the train.

There was an old drunk grandma who told us about the Sea Train. She then gave us directions towards Water 7, which is coming into view now.

The island is beautiful. It looks like a gigantic fountain. The top has three tiers before it runs along the sides of the island in what appears to be aqueducts. Then at the bottom they rush out in mini waterfalls near the large docks used by the shipwrights.

I've always enjoyed watching water related things. The sea, waves, fountains, but my favorite has always been waterfalls. I don't know what it is about them, but I could sit for hours on end just watching the water fall. Even the sound of it landing all at once was interesting to me.

The ship was headed to the side of the large fountain part of the island. There was normal land surrounding it, so that is where we were headed.

"This area should be okay, don't you think?" Usopp wondered.

I went to change my clothes, so I'll feel fresh for the new adventure. I wore red leather pants with black boots, and I threw on a white shirt. My sword stayed on my waist band, and my hair was up in its usual style along with the black bandana that Ace gave me as a kid. I tucked my hair back, so the earring that Luffy gave me would be visible. Once I was ready, I went back on deck.

Zoro started to pull a rope that was attached to the mast to help doc at the port. However, the mast nearly broke in half at his effort.

"Holy crap! The Going Merry has gotten this rickety?" He panicked, which was a funny expression on the man since it wasn't his usual style.

I went with Luffy, Nami, and Usopp onto the doc where we rented a yagara to ride in the city. They were cute water creatures that pulled the boats around on all the canals.

The man we rented them from gave Nami a map of the city as well to help us out in our search for a bank. We planned on exchanging the gold for berries. I thought now would be a good time for me to do so as well.

"That's perfect." Luffy says, seeing the map in Nami's hands. "Once we get the money, we can go to the shipyard right away."

"Yeah. We can finally have the Going Merry repaired!" Usopp happily chimed in. It was hard to listen to since I already knew the verdict.

"All right! Go! Yagara!" Luffy ordered the animal into motion. Luffy and I shared one, along with my gold and a bag of theirs. I also brought along my air board. It's become a habit at this point, being so handy. Nami and Usopp shared the other yagara with the other bags of gold as well.

"Thanks for your business! Be careful!" The salesman called out behind us.

We were pulled by the friendly creatures through town. I never went to Venice in my past life, but if I did I would imagine it to be something like this. Old looking yet beautiful building on either side of the water way.

"I'm counting on you!" Luffy told our yagara before letting go of the reins. Normally, I would be concerned, but the yagara gave such a sweet smile in acceptance, I couldn't help but trust him.

"It's amazing that such a convenient creature exists in this world." Usopp comments from the boat next to ours.

"It doesn't rock much. It's comfortable!" Nami points out.

We started to pass by a residential area. Closelines stretched from one building to another, drying clothes in the air. Children were running around and playing with a ball on the small walkway next to the water. Uphead you could see two men playing what looked to be a game of chess on a standard table.

"This town really is built around canals." Nami states, reading the map she was given.

Those men who were playing chess gave us directions to the ship repairs. These were some friendly people. It was a nice change to some other towns.

A random man with brown hair and a twirly mustache was standing at a window as we passed by another building. "Oh! Beautiful Mademoiselle! How about dinner with me tonight?" He called out after meeting my eyes.

I was startled at the sudden boldness of a stranger. I didn't have to answer at least as he promptly got pulled back into his home by the ear. A lady came to the window after the sound of a few slaps took place. "Don't worry about him. The guys around here say that like it's a greeting." The nice looking lady said.

"I hope that's not the case. I don't think I can handle it. Too many Sanjis" I said after we passed the people.

Luffy laughed and Nami gave me a sympathetic look.

"Ah, a hill is coming up. We're gonna go against the flow. Is that okay?" Usopp asks Nami as two water ramps approach us. "Can we go up?"

The yagaras didn't give Nami a chance to speak. They got excited and took a sharp left, leading us up the large fast current.

"Wait! Wrong way! Go right! Right!" Nami shouted while trying to hang onto the boat.

"So it doesn't matter even if the water is running downhill, huh?" Luffy speaks with his arms in the air like a roller coaster. "No bad you guys!" He grins.

The currents started to take us above parts of the city.

"The canals ever go above the rooftops!" Luffy shouts in excitement.

Nami didn't seem as excited. "But we're going the wrong way! We have to go to the shopping district first!" She yelled.

"Oh, don't be so hasty. This is a rare opportunity. Let's stroll through the canals." Luffy says, slowing down for the first time in his life.

"Who are you and what did you do to Luffy?" I question, jokingly.

"Shishishi," he just laughed.

"H-hey! L-look! Look ahead!" Usopp starts to yell, calling our attention to the front. There was a dropoff, and it was coming quickly.

"Oh, that's right! We're at the top of the hill!"

"Arms up Luffy! It's watersliding time!" I raise my arms up, micking what he was doing earlier. He followed along. Nami and Usopp looked scared out of their wits.

We started the express way down the many slides, twisting and turning as we went.

"This is fun!" Luffy cheers.

"This is fun but scary!" Usopp revised with tears in his eyes.

"Woohoo! Lift your hands in the air!" I shout in excitement.

"Noo!" Nami's expression matched Usopp's.

We came to the end of our route, which meant we were now in the air above the next canal to land in.

"Arrgh! We went flying!" Usopp whines.

"This is my favorite thing to do Usopp! You should try my air board or even my plane!" I smile, loving the feeling of wind in my hair.

"We're falling!" Nami started to say on repeat until we landed in the canal. "Don't get ahead of yourself!" She yelled, hitting her poor yagara on the head.

"Don't hit him! He did nothing wrong! Look!" I told her before patting the poor creature.

She looked around, realizing that we were now in the shopping district that she was originally intending to go to. People were selling wares on mini boats along either side of the canal, so that they could sell to those on the water and land simultaneously.

"Wow! Things have gotten lively!" Luffy remarks.

"What? We ended up in the shopping district?" Nami couldn't believe it. "Could it be that you took a shortcut?" Her yagara nodded its head. "I'm sorry. You guys are actually smart, huh?"

"Talk about a backhanded compliment." I mutter behind Luffy.

"I've never been to such an energetic shopping district." Usopp gazes like a typical tourist.

Our yagara then decided that Luffy and I needed to go somewhere as he raced off in the direction of delicious smelling food.

"Hey, Luffy! Ama! Where are you going?!" Usopp questions us.

"Beats me!" I responded.

"Ask the yagara!" Luffy shouted back.

He stopped us at a place that sells meat.

"Welcome! What would you like?" The older sells lady nicely asks.

"Oh, so you were hungry." Luffy comments to the creature as he smiles at the food.

"Water-water meat is the yagara's favorite food, although it's human food." The lady explained.

Luffy instantly ordered ten of them. I was glad to see that he gave one to the yagara and didn't just eat them all himself.

"Now...We're finally going to go to the shipbuilding island by using the water gate elevator." Nami explains before leading us to a tower looking building.

A lady was calling for people to enter the elevator that will go to the shipbuilding island, shipbuilding plant, and downtown Water Seven.

We entered before a door closed behind us. The water level started to steadily rise, lifting us up to the next level in the process. Nami talked about the design of the structure the whole time while the other two were fascinated.

We arrived.

"Woah!" Luffy starts. "So this is the world's No. 1 shipyard! Downtown Water Seven!

We were able to see the three tied tops of the huge fountain up close in this part of the island. I just watched the water fall from level to level as Luffy steered us to where we were going.

"As expected, I see more ground around here." Usopp notices.

"It's so magical." I comment.

Up head there was a large crowd, causing Usopp to question it outloud. "Aren't they watching the shipyard?"

"Let's go see it! Go, yagara!" Luffy ushered him.

When we arrived, we got off our yagaras and walked on land. I grabbed my air board and brought it with me. No matter how nice these people were, I wasn't taking any chances. I grabbed my bag of gold too. Usopp was stuck carrying the rest of their gold by his lonesome.

You could hear the town's people gossiping about different workers. Some said that they were handsome, others strong, and a few other comments.

Luffy walked over to a random stranger and asked what was up.

"It seems that some pirates caused a ruckus at this here Dock #1." The man replied. "But, it ended when the craftsmen knocked them down. There's no end to those fools." He finished.

"Shipwrights beat pirates up?" Luffy wondered.

"Oh, you must be a voyager. That crowd," he points to the one that surrounded us. "Well, in short, busybodies. Those shipwrights at the Galley-La Company are admired by all the residents. They're strong and skilled. The pride of Water Seven." He explained to us.

Makes sense, seeing as it is the number one shipbuilding place in the world. The workers themselves would have to be top notch.

"Wow, I'm looking forward to meeting them!" The strawhat says with a lit up expression.

At that moment Usopp fell onto his back from the weight of the gold he was carrying. I laughed at the long nose as Nami reminded Luffy that we had to stop by the bank first.

After we arrived at the bank and waited in line, the bank teller freaked out after seeing the amount of gold we had. He bolted to tell his manager the news. We were then ushered to the VIP room in the back.

"Wow! This is comfy!" Luffy decides as he and Usopp jumped on the couch we were all on.

"Yeah, this is really bouncy!" Usopp agreed.

Nami and I kept a cool façade, knowing that we were about to bargain.

The manager came in and started to appraise all of their gold. I kept mine to the side, wanting to go last.

"O-one hundred million Berries?!" Luffy exclaimed after hearing the amount it was all worth.

"I-idiot! You're too loud! Everyone can hear you!" Usopp reprimanded him out of fear.

"Y-you're going to give us that much money!" Luffy continued to shout.

"L-like...like I said Luffy, you're too loud!"

"This is indeed worth that much. This is wonderful gold, taking its historical value and purity into account. " the manager explained.

"With that much money, we can fix the Merry good!" Luffy smiled.

"Yeah, we'll even get change." Usopp speaks in the same joyous tone.

Only Nami and I remained silent.

"If you accept that amount, please sign and put your thumbprint here." He respectfully attempted to hand a paper over the table. "I'll go prepare the money immediately."

"Okay! I'll put however many thumbprints you want!" Luffy readily agreed.

"If that's not enough, I'll put mine, too!" Usopp held up his thumb.

Luffy went to place his print on the page only to be foiled. Nami slammed her leg onto the table, covering the document in the process. At the same time I used my sheathed sword to stop Luffy's hand from going further.

"Ama! Nami! What's the matter?" Luffy questioned our actions.

"There's three things I want to say, Mr. Appraiser." Nami started to say while staring at the man. "First, I forgot to tell you, but this guy's got a 100 million bounty on his head." She grabbed onto the back of Luffy's shirt.

The manager looked like he was highly panicked.

"Second...I don't accept the appraisal you've just given us. Third...if you lie to us again, we'll go after your head." She finished looking the other way. "That's all."

"I-I'm sorry!" The manager quickly yelled, bowing his head and half his body in the process.

The new assessment was three hundred million Berries for the strawhats.

"Now if you'll excuse me. I'll go prepare your money." He said after wrapping up all of their gold to take away.

"Hold on a second." I speak for the first time.

"Y-yes, what can I do for you, miss?" He politely asks despite the sweat rolling off his brow.

I place my bag of gold on the table. "It's my turn to negotiate." I respond, opening up the bag and revealing my golden bars. Overall, I had more than the others. Since I sliced them into bars, I had more gold as it was easier to store.

"I expect a reasonable trade." I explain my expectations.

"R-right away!" He started to appraise my gold as well. Based on his body language he was unbelieving of the quality of the gold. Understandable seeing as it was a part of the Golden Belfry itself.

"I'll offer you the same amount as them, three hundred million." He offered.

Knowing that I was being snubbed, I glanced at Nami who took her signal.

She slammed her leg down once again. "I have two things to say. First, there is clearly more gold here than what our group provided earlier. Second, this girl got a 300 million bounty on her head. Same rules apply as before." She finished speaking.

The man was literally quaking in his boots and sweating profusely that he looked like a faucet. "I-I d-deeply apologize Miss!" He yells, standing up and bowing to where his head was near to the ground.

"I'll offer four hundred million Berries."

I flash a smirk of a smile. "You've got yourself a deal. Where do I sign?"

When we received the cash, it came in seven cases. Three for them and four for me. I placed my cases inside the under compartment of my air board. Glad I added that feature for an occasion such as this. Sadly, it will slow down my speed, but who cares?! I'm rich!

We left the bank. I carried my air board under my arm while the others each carried a green suitcase. Nami acted normal, Luffy was swinging his around, and Usopp looked scared out of his wits having that much money on his person.

"Well, Nami can really make scary threats, huh?" Luffy said with a huge smile as he continued to swing his case around.

She explained how she already knew its worth, but since the boys were acting silly the manager didn't take us seriously.

"Well, anyway, I'm glad it went well." Luffy brushed off her explanation. Luffy then accidentally let go of his case, sending it flying towards the river.

Nami and Usopp jumped to grab the case before it hit the water.

"Phew! That was close!" Luffy said after he snatched it back, using his devil fruit ability.

The two who jumped fell into the water and came back with a vengeance against the strawhat.

"I-I'm...I'm sorry." Luffy could barely speak out after they were done plumbing him for his carelessness.

Nami and Usopp then confiscated Luffy's case from him as we got back onto our yagaras. Our next destination: the shipyard. 

______________________________________________________________

Another day another chapter, whew! Hope you enjoyed! We are officially at Water Seven! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 3.7K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
197K 7.7K 67
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...