☀︎︎Hermit-Stories ☾︎

By WhiteCatW

Just some stories I came out with- So expect everything and anything ... I guess? Mostly +Hermitcraft +Life... More

•Some facts •
×Cookies & Sleepover ×
× Halloween Special ×
×Two brothers ×
×broken curse×
×Your feelings blinded you ×
×The winner ×
×New hairstyle ×
× Christmas Special ×
×After secret life finally and New Year special ×
×How it all started ×
×What if...×
×Secret soulmate ×
×Into the unknown ×
×skyblings - more like fishblings×
×Where are you G?×
×Cherry Blossom Crew - Sleepover ×
×The ghost know my name ×
× Festival (Boatem crew)×
× SpyGuy ×
× Poppies and Lilacs ×

×The youngest sibling×

100 1 1
By WhiteCatW

Moon family (-Grian, Pearl, Jimmy )
Lizzie,
Hc s8 & Empires s1

It was a normal (boring) day . Jimmy was sitting on the edge of a bridge and was staring at his reflection in the water.

He heard some steps behind him followed by a familiar voice.
"What's up Jim?"

Jimmy turned his head and looked at the newcomer.

He was wearing as usual his royal purple fancy jacket,black pants and just a bit too big for his head crown.
The king of Mezalea and his brother-in-law.

Joel

"Nothing...Besides weren't you supposed to be with Lizzie right now?"
Jimmy answered , looking at the water.

Joel only blushed slightly at the mention of his wife but quickly shook it off and started talking.

"She sent me to look for you.
Liz said she has something important to tell you. I asked her what it was but she told me she'll only tell you in person."

Jimmy only nodded and a few minutes later he and Joel were at the entrance of Lizzie's castle.

"Jimmy here!" Lizzie called from one of the balconies,catching his attention

She made a water stairs and went down where her brother was.

"Joel told me you have something important to tell me?"

She gave Joel a sign and he left them alone.

"Would you like to go for a walk to my coral-park."

"Uh.. sure?"

Jimmy was stressed , someone might say he was freaking out when his sister asked to talk ,in for eyes.

He was sure she wasn't made but it didn't make him feel better.

"Don't worry, it's nothing...really bad." She looked at him, smiling softly but Jimmy could see sadness or/and anxiety behind it.

Lizzie sat on one of the benches near one of the big colourful coral trees surrounded by little normal corals that imitated grass.

"Sit." She pointed at the free space next to her.
Jimmy did what she told him too.

"Jimmy" She started in a really serious tone.
He knew by now, the situation was really important to her.
"Yes?"

Lizzie looked at him smiling sadly.
"We..You got a letter... At first I didn't want to show you it but ...I think now it's finally the time."

"If it's about me being adopted ,I know. I mean it's kinda oblivious."
When Jimmy noticed Lizzie's mod didn't change he went silent, letting his sister finish.

"To be honest you are not wrong... It's about you siblings...
I don't know if it's from one of them or not but you are invited to a meeting with them to get to know them.A family reunion."
She handed him white piece of paper with writing on it.
Jimmy read it.

Dear Jimmy Moon
I know it's been so long and you probably don't remember me.
But.
Please read the letter

To reunite with those who left you
on the second of the sunset month
Go to these cords ####-###-###
And you'll remember what you forgot.

~

Jimmy sat in silence and shook.
His siblings... h̶i̶s̶ s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ no ...he had a brother and a sister... but he thought they left him...
How long it was 7-8 years ago..
He was young...so he didn't even remember.

"Jimmy?" Lizzie asked in worry.

"Sorry..."He felt tears going down his cheeks. When did he start crying.
Lizzie hugged him.
"There's nothing you have to be sorry for Jim."she said quietly.

- - - - - - - - - -

They went back to Lizzie's castle.
Jimmy calmed a bit but he still looked and felt awful.

"Oh you bac- What happened?!"

"I'll tell you later, now Jimmy needs to rest a bit and I need too."

Joel didn't say anything, he took Jimmy to his room.

- - - - - - - -

A really loud knocking woken up Jimmy from his peaceful but dreamless sleep.

He looked around and saw Joel still deep sleeping in armchair not far away from the bed.
Now he noticed he was in his -guest room.

Jimmy decided to try to not wake up Joel (after the loud knocking he started wondering if there's anything else (except Lizzie) that can wake him up)

He left the room and went looking for the Ocean Queen.

Jimmy went downstairs where the cause (Sausage)of the knocking was talking with Lizzie, next to the other person he didn't know who it was but at the same time they looked familiar.

The familiar-unfamiliar person looked at him, their dark eyes which looked like the night sky filled with stars went darker.

"Pearl? Oh look the Cod Father decided to show up!" Sausage yelled happily.

The- Pearl only smiled, she said something to Sausage and then she left.

"Is she -" Jimmy started.

"Don't worry about her. She's strong but I think she's nervous because her brother is going to visit her today or maybe tomorrow. Anyway Lizzie , Jimmy it's good to see you , it's been soooo long since I last saw you."

"It's been a week."

"True!"

Jimmy left them alone and went back to his room.

For the next couple of days Jimmy couldn't stop thinking about Pearl.
There was something about her that bothered him.
She looked just like... like...

Jimmy knew this person... He could get to remember their name or face.
Everything was blurry...

And she had a brother? That was what Sausage said right?

He didn't know anyone

He decided to ask Sausage about it the next time he'll see him and he did. Sausage came back not more than a week later.

He and Lizzie were talking in the meeting room as always till Jimmy interrupted them.

"Do you know who's the pearl person brother?"
Jimmy asked. He felt like he needed to get to know some information.
It looked like she (Pearl)recognised him... and he her..
Lizzie looked in worry at him, Sausage only smiled.

"Oh I think it's Grain or something starting with G.
Why?"

G...Grian-? The one from the 3rd Life? Or ...
He didn't remember much for the 3rd life but he remembered having a weird feeling about the Grian guy,maybe because he called him Tim? No one called him Tim except ---

Jimmy's face went pale.
"Do you know when she - Pearl live?"

"Yes it's not far from my place, I can show you If-"

"Thanks! " Jimmy left.

"That was weird don't you think?"
Lizzie stood silent.
'What are you doing Jimmy...

Please.Just don't put yourself in danger again.'

- - - - - - - -

Jimmy was walking through a field, he wasn't sure where he was supposed to go so he walked not know what was next or even if he was going into a good direction.

Then he remembered he still had the letter. Jimmy opened it and started walking where the cords said.

Soon he found himself on another field but this one was full of wheat.
There were also buildings around.

He spotted a person in a light green dress, picking up some fresh sunflowers.

Pearl

When Jimmy walked closer Pearl was already at her house? castle?.

"Uh--"Before he could see anything she already spotted him.

"Hello Cod Father what's bringing you here?" Pearl asked politely, she looked calmer than the first time he spotted her.

"Just call me Jimmy if that's not a problem." It would be a lie if he said he wasn't nervous.

He started to question all his decisions.
What if all he thought about her wasn't true.

It's technically their first proper conversation and it might end up in an awkward state.

But what if she ...if it's true..and Pearl is his sister...
He loves Lizzie to death but he really wants to see his biology siblings too.

Pearl stood and looked at 'Jimmy'.

'Is it really he?
The name...
Hair colour, eyes, smiled.'

She regrets that the server changes origins.
If this person is really who she thinks he is , he must have the canary wings.

Maybe she can ask Grian...he knows nearly everything...

"Umm sorry for interrupting your... whatever you were doing...uh... I ..
I got a letter with cords to this palace...and...."
Jimmy really stressed the letter to Pearl.

She started at it and tears started falling from her eyes.

"Pearl?" Jimmy asked slightly worried and a little bit hoping that Pearl's reaction is the answer for his questions.

As soon as Jimmy said Pearl's name she hugged him.
Jimmy left tears in his eyes.

"I thought I lost you forever ."

Jimmy didn't understand what she meant but he was happy he found at the last part of his past. He forgot a while ago.

Pearl let him go , trying to put her tears away.

"Do you want to talk about...stuff by cup of tea ."

- - - - - - -

Jimmy spent the rest of the day at Pearl's place.

They talked about the past...
Jimmy told her what he remembers...

Pearl told him they all have met in the meantime in a place called Evo but it was better he doesn't remember that.
She didn't want to tell him why but he figured it out. Something bad happened.

Maybe that's why sometimes he dreams of being in white void, with his cousin Martyn...

Before he left he promised Pearl to be as soon as he could.
She promised to take him to A- Grian or maybe bring him to her empire.

- - - - - - - - -

When he returned home (to Lizzie's)
His sister and Scott welcome him with a big hug and an ever bigger worry on their face.

"When were you! I- We were worried about you."

"Sorry... I have some stuff to take care of."

"That's okay."Scott smiled.

- - - - - - - - -

The next couple of weeks went the same.

Jimmy every morning went straight to Pearl and they spent the day together catching-up on life.

He also met Grian again.

The avian was really happy to see him again and that he actually read the letter from him.

'So he knew... is that why he was invited on 3rd life...'

Grian never actually told him when he found out Jimmy was his Jimmy.

He only said he just knows.

Jimmy decided to not think much of it and spent time with him too.

So days went by sometimes it was just him and Pearl but often Grian joined too.

Grian told him about the server he and Pearl are.

And about Evo...
He explained the Watches and what happened to him and Pearl.

Why did they have to leave him 8 years ago.

Some of the stuff was really hard to go through.

But Pearl said what had happened happened and they couldn't change it.
They need to look for the future.

Jimmy heard something similar for Lizzie 'Remember the time heals the deepest scars ' or maybe it wasn't Lizzie.

One afternoon when Grian joined them at the afternoon tea.
Grian got a brilliant idea.

"What do you think of a little tour of Hermitcraft?"

"Really!"
"Really?!"

Jimmy and Pearl both said at the same time.

"You sure I can go?"

"I agree with Jimmy. If you take him you'll take the responsibility of him."

Grian crossed his arms.
"Firstly I have known this man for some time now and I know the worst thing he will do is trip over something and accidentally break something.

Compared to me he's harmless ."

Pearl sighed.

"Just ask Xisuma first or tell him you bring Jimmy."

"You staying here?"

"Yup, but I'll be back when you get Jimmy."

"Mhm, see you both tomorrow."
Grian left.

Jimmy stood still trying to understand what had happened.

"You are taking me with you tomorrow?"

"Yes. But if you had something else to do--"
Jimmy only hugged her.

- - - - - - -

Jimmy came back really excited for his trip to tomorrow.

Before he went to his room he heard Lizzie talking with someone probably Joel.

Jimmy ignore them and go upstairs.

/ / /

Lizzie was in the guest room taking or listening to talking Scott.

"You know he's hiding something , it's pretty obvious and let's be honest he's bad at keeping secrets."

'she knew Jimmy was hiding something from her but she didn't have the heart to confront him.
He looked really happy last time she saw him that happy was at his and Scott's wedding.'

"I think we need to find out where he's been going...We could ask but I'm not sure if he'll tell us."

"You want to follow him?"

"Actually yes. It sounds a little... really creepy but it's for his safety."

Lizzie didn't say anything and even if she did, she didn't have the power to stop Scott.

"Just... When you find something tell me."that's all she managed to say.

She was worried but she didn't want to have an argument with Jimmy.

- - - - - - - - -

The next morning Jimmy left even earlier than always. He was wearing unusual clothes.
Light blue jeans jacket, white shirt and blue trousers.
He looked normal?... Lizzie saw him leaving but she decided to ignore it, she still hasn't agreed with Scott's plan.

Jimmy ran as always (at this point) to Pearl.
She was kinda surprised seeing Jimmy not in he's usually green and light brown Cod Father outfit but she told him he looks amazing in his new style.

"Are you ready?"
Pearl asked when she opened a small purple portal -rift thing that was glowing in all different shades and sizes of purple

"We're not waiting for Grian?"
Pearl laughed.
"I would say he's probably waiting for us."

Jimmy looked like confused.

"Don't worry you'll soon understand.
Now just follow me."
She too his hand and went through, Jimmy right after her.
He was a little scared of what might be waiting on the other side but he trusted Pearl.

For some seconds he was in pitch darkness and then suddenly a bright light blinded him .

"Oh sorry I should warn you."

"It's okay.. I just haven't leave Empires in quite some time."

Pearl nodded.
"Let's go, you need to meet the rest."

Jimmy looked around. There was some gigantic breathing buildings everywhere around. Weird looking structure of boats in the centre.

He wanted to ask Pearl what was it but she was far away talking to someone who was oddly familiar.

Brown haired human? with big yellow top hat and bright yellow suit was talking with Pearl.

"Jimmy here! Meet Impulse, Impulse my youngest brother Jimmy."

Impulse...oh... right..

"It nice to see you Jimmy."
Impulse smiled and took his hand for him to shook it.

Jimmy hesitated but he shook the hand in the end.

"Yeah... nice to see you too I guess?"

Impulse giggled.

"So you both met in 3rd life?"

"Yes... Let's say I was so into that game."

Jimmy didn't know what to say, Impulse seems like a great person but he wonder if he's ling or not.

"If it's the same like when you play that among us game, I'm not surprised."

They started laughing.

Jimmy decided to leave them and look around alone.
He was supposed to meet Grian but he's brother was nowhere to be seen.

Even though Pearl said he was waiting.

This place wasn't really huge or maybe it was but because of the enormous buildings it looks smaller .

He bumped into someone.

"Sorry..."
He said but the person didn't answer, they just started at him.

"Jimmy? Is that you?"
A voice from behind said.

A man with big crimson red top hat with really iconic scars on his face.

"Uh.. hello Scar.."

Scar smiled and took the person Jimmy bumped into some minutes ago.

"I think you look better in this style? Isn't it right Tango?"

"Uh.. I. . yeah?"Tango looked at Jimmy and smiled softly.

Jimmy looked at him. Tango didn't look much different , he looked nearly identical to the time he last saw him.

"I think I should go..." Tango put his elytra and flaw away.

"Hey Jimmy? Why are you here?"
Scar looked at him curious.

Jimmy at first didn't know what he should say but in the end he decided to say the truth.
Is not like he did want Scar to know, he was maybe a little scared of him, even though they have an alliance.

"I came to see my brother..."

Scar looked little mixed.
Did Grian didn't say anything, he thought they are...

"Who?"

"Uh...my brother... Grian"

Scar started at him , Jimmy started worrying if he said something wrong or did Scar not believe him .

"Hmm.. I make sense"

"What?"

"You have wing and G have wing , and I assume Pearl is your sister right?"

"I--"

"You don't need to answer, now let's get you to the G-man "

Thoughts went like crazy through Jimmy's head. Did Scar just believe him like that
He looked so confused minute ago and a second later he just accepted whatever Jimmy told him.

"The final point of our trip is right infront ,,The magic star alley"!"

Jimmy wasn't sure what Scar was talking about.

"You know it's called ,,the midnight alley " not,, Magic star something"

Oh hello Tim."

His brother stood right next to him, Jimmy didn't notice when he came here.

"Yeah... Anyway I'll leave you two alone ,Cub needs me!"

...
Scar left and they went to Grian's house.

"Who's Cub?"

"Scar's brother."

Two scars...

"No he's not like Scar... sometimes I think Cub is even worse than him.

Anyway so what do you think ? Have you met any hermits yet ?"

"Yeah, the Impulse guy, a blaze uh Tango and Scar."

"Hmmm."

"What? "

"Nothing nothing..."

They sat in silence drinking their tea.

"I wanted to ask if you want to say for a night or two?"

Jimmy looked at him. He knew Grian know the answer, Jimmy wanted to stay but what will happen if Lizzie or Scott found he didn't came back.
He was sure they are already worried.

"If you worry you can go back. I won't mind.
But before I want to give you a tour."

Jimmy accepted the offer and some minutes late they were flying through the whole server.

He met lots of new people and get to know some of the 3rd life members from the out of game life.

He was really scared of meeting Ren but he found that the dog hybrid is really cool,nice and cheerful. Ren apologized for his actions in 3rd life and told him he just loves acting.

Buy the end of the they Jimmy meet and get too know all of the Hermitcraft 3rd life members from totally different perspectives.

"So are you staying for sleepover or you going back?"

"I..."Jimmy hesitated.

He would love to stay here for a little longer but he worried that Lizzie would start looking for him or she'll be mad because he didn't tell her anything.

Actually he had only one choice...

"I would like to stay... for the sleepover if that's okay..."

Grian smiled and took his arm.

"I'll take you to the rest."

- - - - - - - - -

"Guess who's going to join us tonight!
It's Tim!"

Jimmy looked around the room.
It was filled with five mattresses and nearly fifty cushions in different colours and shapes.
He sat next to Pear and Grian

"Welcome to the greatest slumber party in the Boatem history Jimmy"

Jimmy wasn't sure what was going on but he decided to not question anything and just enjoy himself.

"Who's playing with me?"
Impulse put a monopoly on the floor

"Me!"

This is going to be a long and loud night.
Jimmy laughed softly and chose his pawn. A duck.

- - - - - - -

"I can't find him anywhere!
What if something happened to him?"

"Scott calm down."

"Are you not worry?!"

"Of course I am! My brother is missing Scott and I have no idea where he might be!"Lizzie yelled at him.

"Sorry. .."

"It's okay... I think we should join Joel and search together and maybe ask others."

"It sounds like a plan."

- - - - - - - -

Jimmy couldn't remember when he fell asleep but he had woken up nearly at 8 am.

He went to the kitchen.

To his surprise his sister was already on her feet and was preparing something.

"Morning "

"Oh! Hey Jimmy, I wasn't expecting you to be up so early ."

Jimmy started quite for a moment observing what Pearl was doing.

"So what's for breakfast?"

She turned to face him.
"The Pearl's special berry pancakes!"
She said with smile.

Jimmy remembered that used to be his favourite food when he was a child and he still live with Grian and Pearl (or maybe they live with him?)

"Jimmy could you wake others? I'm sure Impulse would be back in a second and we should eat together."

He only nodded and went to the bedroom? where Mumbo, Grian and Scar still were sleeping.

At first he tried to wake Grian but the short hermit was sleeping really deep and hugging Scar, so Jimmy wasn't sure what to do expect going to wake Mumbo.

Jimmy thought he was dead (just a vampire hybrid thing)but he woke up as soon as Jimmy shook his shoulder.

"Sorry... Pearl wanted me to wake you -"

"It's okay." Mumbo looked around and his eyes stopped on the still sleeping duo.

"I'm guessing you couldn't woke them up."

"Erm... yes..."

"Eh.. Let's go to Pearl ."

-
-
-

"I'm guessing they still sleeping?"

"Yeah "

"More pancakes for us "

Pearl out a big tower of her special pancakes on the table and Impulse but some fresh berries in bowls next to it.

All of them enjoyed the meal.
Talking in between .

"They amazing! I forgot how much I love your pancakes Pearl!"
Jimmy said taking another bite.

"I agree Pearl's pancakes are the greatest in the whole world!"
Impulse joined.

Mumbo only nodded,he didn't want to talk with full mouth.

"Guys."

When they were finishing Grian and Scar came with company of Jellie.

"Look our sleeping princess finally woke up."Pearl jocked when Grian sat on the free chair next to her.

"Thank Jellie and her always hungry stomach."Scar said and took a can of cat food for his cat.
"Right Jellie ---"Scar started talking to Jellie again.

"Sometimes I think he loves this cat more than m-eheh!
Jimmy weren't you supposed to be back?"

All the table started giggling.
A few laughs later Jimmy started thinking about the,,going back ''.

He didn't want to leave but at the same time he knew it was time to come back to his Empire and sister.

Grian noticed that he was lost in thoughts.
"You know you can always visit us right?"

Jimmy looked at him..
"Yeah...I forgot about this option."

-  - - - - - - -

All of the Boatem crew want to say goodbye to Jimmy.

"Hope to see you again soon!"
Impulse waved .
"Next time tell us sooner, we'll prepare some for you."
Scar said nearly punching Mumbo.
"Scar! "
Grian stand next to him. Now the different in their high was really noticeable.
"Hopefully see you soon?" G smiled.
Jimmy  hug him.
"Of course."

"You don't want to go with us?" Pearl asked.
Grian shook his head.
"Sorry but I promised X to help him with the code."

Pearl sighed.
"Let's go Jimmy."

Before they stepped through Grian yelled.
"Next time I'll teach you how to make your own portal!"

And with that words in mind Jimmy left the Hermitcraft.

- - - - - - - -

Jimmy spawned in his empire.
He typed message to Pearl he's in his empire and his in one piece.

Then he quickly went to Lizzie's. He was sure his sister was really worried.

But as soon as he was in the area Lizzie, Scott and Joel found him and welcome him with big hug
"Jimmy!"

But after they left him go.
"Where have you been!?"
"We were so worried!"

"I sorry ... I should told you..."

"Jimmy." Scott hug his husband and kiss him in the forehead.
"Next time tell me or your sister  that you leaving."

"I agree. Scott is crazy when he's angry."Joel said but he quickly hide behind Lizzie.

"I'm married to crazy man "
Jimmy sighed.

"What was that supposed to mean?"

Jimmy quickly kisses Scott's cheek.

"I think we all should talk."

They were to Lizzie's castle.

"Will he tell them about us?"

"I'm not sure, you know how Tim is.

I can't believe he and Scott are really married, I thought it was a bit."

"Jealous?"

"What?- no ! Just protective! That's what older brother should do."

"Sure.
Let's go before Jimmy finds we here."

"To late for that."
Grian pointed at one of the window.
Jimmy stood in it looking at them.

"Jimmy what are you looking at? "

Jimmy giggled looking like his siblings stood outside not knowing what to do (Pearl didn't know what to do, Grian was laughing his breath out until Pearl hit him in the stomach.)

"I'm sure you soon will find out."
Joel looked at him confused.

"Tea is ready!"

They were the the meeting room.
On the table there was already a box of cookies and four teas.

"So Jimmy " Lizzie started taking a sip of her tea.

Jimmy took a deep breath in and out.
'now or never...i can't lie to her anymore '

"I find my biological siblings."

Lizzie's expression went mixed, she looked happy for him but at the same time kinda sad and mad...

Joel and Scott nearly choked.
"You and Lizzie aren't siblings?!"

'oh right... they didn't know he's adopted.'

"Maybe Jimmy is my adopted brother but that doesn't mean we're not siblings."
She turned her attention to now really nervous Jimmy.
"I'm happy that you find them... but before you go see them tell me .
And maybe one day introduce them to me, I don't want to worry about you too much."

"Okay."

A unexpected for everyone except Jimmy knock echoed through the castle.

"I'll get it."
He quickly stood up and running went to open the door.

"Hello again, did you missed us?"

Jimmy only smiled.
"You both there for the meeting party?"

"Oh of course yes."

"Then follow me"
Jimmy said giggling under his breath.

"Who was that?"
Scott asked looking at Jimmy when he returned to the room.

"A guests."

"Guests ?-"

"Hello again. Scott, Joel and Lizzie."

"Did someone tell you that you know too much sometimes."

Grian and Pearl stood next to each other. Rest of the room (except Jimmy)sat in confusing silence.

"Right Lizzie and I sure Joel and Scott too wanted to meet my siblings.
So there they are.
I introduced you to the Moon twins.
My sister Pearl Moon and my brother Grian Moon."

"What?! "
"He's your -!!??"

- - - - - -

"It went better than I expected."
Jimmy looked at Grian
"Really?"
"Mhm "

Jimmy stood in silence.
"Your going back?"

"Yup. It's time for us."

"Don't worry Timmy, soon we'll meet again. All of us."
Grian smiled and disappeared.

"Do you know what he meant by that?"

Pearl shook her head.
"He can be ready mysterious sometimes."

She hugged him.
"See you soon, maybe even tomorrow."

"Bye" He waved at her.

The family was back together again

End.

Thank you for reading this quite long story.
I hope you liked it.

See you all next time

~W     

4.5k+ words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 28 10
Taking requests! See first page for more details!
3.1K 53 20
Bare with me I don't have a good spelling so there are some spelling errors and other stuff :'( This one shot might contain stories focused on my fav...
1K 42 16
some short oneshots to make your day better (i hope). mostly hermitcraft and life series probably. title from we'll never have sex by leith ross
3.6K 71 23
Life series based fic- Im not explaining it, watcher lore though yay #1 SmallishBeans x3 #1 Skizzleman