Good influence ~ Park Jimin

By minxh_20

| University au | 'Unknowingly the WORST DECISION became the BEST DECISION in my LIFE' Started : 10/06/2023 E... More

P R E L U D E
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

XII

14 4 0
By minxh_20

The superemes

Somi : Hey gurlsss

Karina : Oh hey

Yuqi : hello 🤗

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sakura : 👋

Somi : wassap?

Bored, wbu?

Somi : same gurl same

Yuqi : should we hangout someday?

Sakura : Good idea but when?

Karina : Today?

I'm in

Yuqi : so today final?

Yeah, At?

Karina : 4?

Somi : okay then

Sakura : I've seen a cute dog cafe,
I'll send the location shall we go there?

Aw I love dogs
Let's go there!

Yuqi : yeahh

I could be a little late
my shift ends at 4

Karina : it's okay

Sakura : 1 attachment
Here
Seen, 11:45 pm

sara_hhh.013 added to her story

She reached the convenience store and changed her outfit for the job and sat on the cashier chair. There weren't much costumers as it was lunch time.

She kept her head on the counter as there were no costumers and it didn't last long till she heard a ring making her shoot up and she was about to bow but recognises the person and doesn't.

"Hey rah" Jimin walked in casually still in his university attire while bag hung low on his right shoulder.
"Hey..." She reciprocated the action.
"So I assume you are the one whom I have to give company"
"wait- that means you are the new joiner?" She looked at him in shock for which he nodded.
"So where can I change?"
"In the end corner there is a door with staff only, go there" as per as her instructions he went to the staff only and after sometime came back with the uniform.
"Now what to do" He asked while putting on the apron.
"There are few boxes, refill the stock"
"what would you do?" He asked in confusion as she was simply sitting.
"I'm the cashier for this shift" She said for which he nodded and was about to go.
"Wait-" He turned back to face her and give her a 'what' look.
"Can I leave early today if it's okay with you?"
"That's on you" He said and went to refill stocks.

Sarah couldn't understand his personality at all, once he behaves nice and the other he behaves like a jerk.
After sometime of sitting there she felt sleepy making her get up and go to him while he was refilling perfectly.
"Its okay if the labels are not straight" She knelt down and started helping him.
His eyes were admiring her beauty, no doubt that she looked like a model from the magazines.
"You should try modelling instead of getting a degree" he said for which she looked at him in shock.
"Don't joke"
"I'm serious" He said as he finished stacking the box.
"Where did you work for part time earlier?" She asked out of curiosity.
"Cafe" He said as he brought the next box and they continued arranging while chit chatting.

~

Sarah reached the pet cafe where she spotted her friends waiting outside for her as she went to them.
"Hey- sorry I got late" Sarah quickly apologized for which the other shrugged off saying it's ok.

They entered the cafe and we're invited by cute dogs making them coo in awe.

"Its really cute" Sakura said for which others agreed.

They got in and sat at a table and ordered something to eat as they were hungry.

"So I saw you with Jimin a lot these days" Karina started the conversation.
"Is that so?" Sarah asked them for which Somi nodded.
"Cause not a single one of you is in my block, Chenle and Jaemin is only in my block and they both are in 2nd year so we don't get free at the same time for the most of the time" She tried to state her point but Yuqi shrugged.
"You have an attraction on him, am I right?" Yuqi straightforwardly asked her.
"w-why do you ask?"
"I feel so, like the way you talk and behave with him and not only you but him too" Yuqi stated.
"Just confess" Somi said making her get shocked.
"I-I don't know if I have a crush or not" She said as their order came.
"Okay end this topic and let's eat" Sakura said for which Karina agreed.
"dig in guys"

sara_hhh.013

Liked by j.m, yejunzzz, 39saku_chan and 442 others.

sara_hhh.013 hangout with baddies @/39saku_chan @/katarinabluu @/somsomi0309 @/yuqisong.923 ✨

View comments
2 hours ago

~

After leaving cafe they went to buy some jewellery and took a walk around Han river till it was 7 and everyone had to leave so they bid goodbyes and left to their respective paths.

Sarah got off the bus after thanking the driver and started to walk towards her home in a windy night, she crossed her arms to ease the cold which didn't seem possible.

She reached her home but noticed a guy crouched down while leaning on the wall, head hung low making her concerned if he was okay or not.

Sarah went to him and stood in front of him.
“Hey are you okay?” The guy looked up, his lips bleeding and bruised here and there.
“J-Jimin?” She gasped at the sight and knelt down quickly.
“Are you okay? How did you got injured?” She asked, concern could be heard by her tone.
He simply nodded slightly, not having the strength to talk.
“I know that you aren't, come get up” She got up and lent her hand for him to get up which he accepted but got up with enough struggle, Sarah helped him in walking and took him in and made him sit on the couch taking her mom's attention.
“Oh my god, is he okay?” Concern and worry was heard in her voice.
“Mom bring the first aid” She said for which her mom nodded and quickly went in search of it.
Jimin held his head, feeling dizzy by his injuries which didn't miss the attention of Sarah.
“Let's go to doctor”
“N-no, even if I faint don't take me to doctor” He said and soon lost consciousness making her panic.

Her mom came with the first aid which she took and started aiding him.
“Why can't he take care of himself? Is he a kid?” She mumbled to herself while aiding.
Jeno entered the living room, back from coaching and part time job with his bag hung on his shoulder.
“What happened to him again?” He asked in confusion at the sight.
“I fucking don't know!” she said in annoyance not knowing herself, Jeno went upstairs not wanting to add fuel to her fire or else he knew that his ears won't survive.
“Why are you getting angry?” Mom asked for which she shrugged and kept the first aid kit at its place, washed her hand and came back.

Mom went to cook something for them all while she sat on the single seater couch, Jimin gained conciousness in sometime.
“I'm sorry...” He said in a low tone.
“It's okay but how did you got bruised this bad?”
“Used to protect people and myself and it's getting back on me”
“What do you mean?” She asked, confused while he shrugged off.
“I'll leave” He said and was about to leave when mom came.
“Sweetie you woke up, are you okay?” He wasn't used to the sweet motherly behaviour by someone but it felt like it was all he needed at the moment.
He bowed down immediately and nodded.
“Yes auntie, thanks for your concern” He smiled which was one of the rarest thing to see and Sarah really loved his smile, he looked cute when he smiled and it didn't show his usual aura instead it was warm and soft.
“Your smile is adorable” her mom stated making Jimin's ears getting a tint of red.
“Thank you” He smiled awkwardly making her mom smile too.
“Are you okay?” She asked about the bruises for which he nodded.
“It's nothing auntie”
“You should take care of yourself na... Okay first come I made some warm food, it's cold outside eat then go...” She held Jimin's hand and took him to the dining room.

The feeling made Jimin want to cry, he never experienced that in his whole life not even now.
He took a seat as she served the food for him for which he helped as he felt bad sitting idle while she worked.

Sarah got in the dining room.
“Mom I'll eat with Jeno” She said for which her mom nodded and she went.
“Auntie you won't eat?”
“You want me to eat with you?” She asked for which he nodded.
“Such a sweetie, I'll eat with you.”
“Auntie you sit I'll serve” Mom took a seat as Jimin served and sat in front of her.
“How are your mom and dad?” She asked casually making him freeze for a second but played it cool.
“They aren't together- Thanks for the food auntie, you are sweet” He simply said, thanked her sweetly and started eating.
“I'm sorry to hear that”
“Nah nah it's okay, I'm used to that question...”
“You have any siblings?” Her mom asked out of curiosity.
He nodded and replied.
“An older brother, he is with dad... I'm with my mom but she doesn't care about me” He said with a slight change in tone.
“Oh... It's okay I'm like your mom too, you can come here whenever you want to.” She smiled at the younger boy who smiled back a little, not wanting it to seem rude.

Jimin's eyes were filled with tears because of the warmth he was getting which he never got in his life.
“Aw, don't cry.” She served more food to him.
“it's enough, I don't eat much” He said.
“You're thin, you should eat more. Doesn't your mom even give you food?” He shooked his head in response.
“That's so bad” She finished eating and got up taking her plates.
“You eat I'll come back” She said and left to kitchen while Jimin was trying his best not to cry by the overwhelming feeling.

After finishing his food, he kept the dishes in sink and washed them.
“Don't wash them I'll do it" She said but Jimin shrugged and finished washing them and bowed to her.
“Thanks for the food auntie, I'll leave now” He said in a polite respectful manner.
“It's okay sweetie- here have this” She handed him a bag which he took and peeked in to see a few boxes.
“I made some mochi and you remind me of mochi, also there is some curry I made you can eat it with rice and it lasts long in fridge alongside there is kimchi which I made too... I love cooking so don't mind” She smiled which resembled Jeno a lot.
“You didn't need to auntie”
“It's okay dear, come here often” She said for which he nodded, bowed once more and left after bidding goodbye.

Sarah and Jeno soon came downstairs and sat on the dining table while mom noticed them and served the food.
“You won't eat?” Sarah asked, noticing that she only served for them.
“I ate with Jimin” She said and took a seat.
“Mom, next time if he comes then kick him out...” Jeno said in annoyance.
“Hey, don't be harsh to someone. Is that what I thought you?” She asked for which Jeno gave no reply.
“Poor child, his parents aren't together. He lives with his mother who doesn't care about him” She said which made Sarah shocked and it also did surprise Jeno.
“Really? Did he say that?” Sarah asked for which mom nodded.
“But he drinks and smokes everytime I see him” Jeno said.
“He does that?” Mom asked in shock for which Sarah nodded.
“He said he is stressed that's why he smokes” Sarah replied.
“Bring him here often, he is nice guy just his parents aren't” Mom said for which Sarah nodded as she finished her food and washed her dishes.
“Goodnight mom” She said and went to her room.
“Mom, I think Sarah has a crush on him.” Jeno said in a low tone to his mom.
“Really?” She asked for which Jeno nodded.
“She grew up so much- wait do you have crush on someone that you are putting on her?”
“Mom~” He whined.

___________________
A/N :

So how are we feelin'?

Longest chapter so farrrrrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 238 16
❝Too hideous?❞ ❝Hahahah nooo! You are too mean!❞ ❝She could never stand a chance with anyone here, she can't be here without looking like a fool hers...
69.3K 2.6K 19
"Why are you watching me, baby?" Started {08-14-2019} Ended {11-03-2019} *Edited* Top! Jungkook Bottom! Jimin CONTAINS: Β»Jikook Β»Yoonmin Β»Smut Β»Che...
2.6K 392 35
π˜Šπ˜–π˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ π˜™π˜–π˜”π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Šπ˜Œ It was and always be him, but I was blind having a crush on him "He is a jerk a true jerk what did I saw in him" "He m...
457K 16K 52
she wasn't sad anymore she was numb and she knew somehow numb was worse.