My Crush || SEUNGJIN

Av babyinniebread1

It started off as a crush, but it ended up like this... What happened? Kim Seungmin, a sophomore in highschoo... Mer

โ‘ 
โ‘ก
โ‘ฃ
โ‘ค
โ‘ฅ
โ‘ฆ
โ‘ง
โ‘จ
โ‘ โ“ช
โ‘ โ‘ 
โ‘ โ‘ก
โ‘ โ‘ข
โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ‘ โ‘ค
โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ‘ โ‘ง
โ‘ โ‘จ
โ‘กโ“ช
โ‘กโ‘ 
โ‘กโ‘ก
โ‘กโ‘ข
โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ‘กโ‘ค
โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ‘กโ‘ง
โ‘กโ‘จ
not an update but pls read ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
โ‘ขโ“ช
โ‘ขโ‘ 
โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ‘ขโ‘ฃ
โ‘ขโ‘ค
โ‘ขโ‘ฅ
โ‘ขโ‘ฆ

โ‘ข

277 8 7
Av babyinniebread1

I woke up from a loud Jisung yelling at the top of his lungs.

"OH MY OH MY GOD YESANGHAESSO NA, I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT HE WILL COME THROUGH~" (Newjeans Stans rise rn)

"Ah Han-ah, please stop singing your voice is to loud." I whined.

"Get up, we need to make it to school early today." He said.

"Okay give me a minute to get ready." I said and he nodded.

After another 3 minutes I finally got up. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on a T-Shirt that Jisung let me borrow and gray sweats. I dried and brushed my hair out and grabbed my school bag.

"Are you ready yet? I'm on a schedule here!" He yelled.

"Relax I have the same schedule as you today." I said while walking down the stairs.

I quickly grabbed a waffle out of the toaster and rushed out the door, Jisung followed.

"Jisung? Why is Minho here so early?" I asked. Minho's car was parked outside as he honked his horn at me.

"Oh! I didn't tell you? Minho takes me to school now so I won't have to walk."

"Okay.." I don't mind going with Minho, I was just a little shocked. They have gotten pretty close in only a couple days.

We got in the car and Jisung and Minho started talking, but what I didn't notice is that we had stopped somewhere else. It was a really big house, almost like a mansion.

"Hyunjin-ah let's go!" Minho yelled. The door of the house opened and I saw Hyunjin walk out. He looked so handsome in just a regular boring outfit.

'So this must be hyunjin's house.' I thought.

"Hey Seungmin." He said and smiled at me after he got in.

"Hi." I mumbled. After last night, I will admit. I was really embarrassed. Hyunjin is just this amazing human being that deserves a lot, and I'm just a stupid nobody who is shy. I don't deserve him.

I stayed silent the whole ride. Is it because I didn't know what to say..? Yes. Infact, it was like I couldn't say anything. Maybe I am overthinking it, but it seemed like Hyunjin really enjoyed my company last night. I'm glad he did too.

"Seungmin, are you coming with us?" Jisung spoke up.

"Huh? Where?" Did I space out for to long?

"To the cafe duh." He said as both him and Minho laughed.

"Wait, we're not going to school? You know how I am about my studies Ji."

"Of course not, after school." He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Haha.." I laughed nervously.

Hyunjin just looked at me. It was almost like he was staring at me the whole time.

"Hyun? Are you okay?" He snapped out of his gaze.

"Y-Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Are you?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, I'm great." I lied, I wasn't okay. Just him looking at me gave me butterflies.

!!!

"We're here losers get out." Minho said parking the car.

"Hey! I'm not a loser." Jisung pouted. Minho just chuckled.

"I know. I was talking to them baby." Jisung blushed.

Baby? Since when were they calling each other that? I wasn't jealous, just surprised. I mean they just started talking.

Before I knew it Jisung got out and grabbed my hand. He was dragging me by his one hand. People in the parking lot were looking at us as we were walking.

He pulled me over into a corner in school.

"Jesus Jisung, what's your problem?" I groaned, rubbing my wrist.

"Did you hear what he called me?! Baby? I can't believe this, I almost had a heart attack."

"Calm down. So what if he did? You guys are meant for each other anyways." He smiled.

"We just met though, I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

"Oh really? Are you sure you aren't? You and Minho sure have been getting closer these days."

"Yes I'm sure. Home and him are just friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Just make sure not to forget about me when you and him start dating okay?" Jisung blushed.

"I'm not the type of person to choose a guy over my own bestfriend, and we won't be dating anytime soon." I smiled at the first part, then grinned at him.

"Let's bet on it then. I'll give you about.. $100 dollars."

"Bet on what exactly..?" He looked curious.

"A bet to see how long it takes for you and Minho to get together. You have a month, and if you pass I owe you."

"Forget it, I'm not following in your stupid bet. Minho is literally my friend and nothing is happening right now with us."

"If you say so. I see it happening." He blushed again and just walked away.

Minho and Jisung seem like a good couple don't you think? I mean they clicked since the first day from what Jisung told me. I'm truly glad they met each other.

While on my phone I didn't notice that I had bumped into someone and quickly apologized. What I didn't see coming was him pushing me back and I fell on the ground.

"Watch where your going fag." The guy said. Him and his crew just stood there and started laughing while watching me pick up my things.

"Don't you think that was a little rude Jeonghan? He said sorry." Some guy had said. He looked familiar almost like that kid Felix I met.

"Listen here kid, I never asked for your input so I suggest you stay the hell out of my way before you end up like him."

"You don't have to talk to him like that. It was my mistake, and I'm not a fag so fix your vocabulary." I said getting up.

"Oh so your one of those kids. Come on." He grabbed my wrist and motioned his crew to follow him. They pulled me into an empty classrooms that's near an abandoned hall.

"Listen here you little shit, you say nothing or do nothing after this." He said.

"Ugh, so your one of those ignorant little hoes that like to play like their a high school bully huh? Cut the shit why'd you bring me here?" I asked. I may have seem like I wasn't scared but believe me when I say I was scared to death.

I don't even know these kids for gods sake.

He punched my jaw. "Ouch bro, you really punched him?" Some guy said. The others just laughed.

"I don't care. Who do you think you are huh? Disrespecting me? Who raised you? An animal?"

"Now you've gone too far. I pushed him. You can talk about me and my friends but not my mom, better yet you can't even talk about me or my friends so watch your mouth."

"What the fuck are you weirdos doing? Messing with people who you don't know?" I heard a voice from behind say. It was Hyunjin, and Minho, Changbin, and 1 other guy? I also noticed Jisung and Felix.

"Listen rich kid. He started it-" Hyunjin suddenly cuts him off.

"I don't care who started it, back off. You don't even know the kid and he doesn't know you. Get outta here."

They just scoffed and walked off. "This isn't over fag." Jeonghan said before leaving.

"Oh fuck you." I said sticking the middle finger up.

"Are you good Minnie? Did he hurt you?" Jisung noticed the bloody nose and cut on my lip.

"I'm okay, I just can hardly breathe you know?" I said slowing closing my eyes. Before I knew it I blacked out.

When I woke up, I saw that I was in the nurses office. I saw hyunjin sitting over in the other chair along with Jisung.

"Your awake." Hyunjin said in relief as he rushed over to me.

"He's okay, he just passed out from the blood loss. I would take it easy Mr. Kim, any activity or sports related things could make you have another black out again." The nurse said and she gave me an ice pack to put on my nose.

"Seungmin what happened? Why were you in there in the first place?" He asked me.

"I'm fine, just some idiot." I said chuckling but looked really serious.

"Look, I accidentally bumped into him on my way to class. He took it the wrong way and pushed me back. Felix tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't listen. After that him and his little dumb crew took me into a room."

"That fucker, I should've beat the shit out of him. Or maybe I should've killed him. Or maybe-"

"Hyun relax, I'm okay now." I smiled at him and his face lit up a little.

"How did you guys find out I was in there?" I realized that they came out of nowhere.

"Felix messaged Changbin about it and he told us. I figured out where you were because you still had your phone and you shared your location with us. It was easy to find you in the school anyways, nobody ever goes in there which makes it easier for him to get away with whatever he was going to do."

"I just wish I would've done something about it when I had a chance to. I hated to see you like that." Hyunjin sighing.

"Hyunjin. Don't worry about it I'm perfectly fine." I faked my smile this time. I was in pain in my nose but I didn't want him or Jisung being more worried then they already were.

He hugged me and I blushed. He made sure not to hug me to hard so I wouldn't be in to much pain.

"I think I'll go. Please text me if they send you home early Minnie?" I nodded and Jisung left.

I got up from off the bed but Hyunjin stopped me. "Are you sure your okay? I could take you home if it's to much."

"Hyunjin, I didn't break my leg okay? I'll be fine." He nodded and took my hand.

"I'll walk you to class okay?" I blushed, what is this? Some lame high school movie?
————————————————————————

Am I the only who's obsessed with X.O kitty? It's so cheesy but so good.

Anyways, did you guys like this chapter? Let me know if I'm moving to fast with the Seungjin.

I also added a little of minsung for my minsung stans.

How do you guys feel about Jeonghan being the bully? Should I make him apart of the book?

Tysm for the reads in only 24 hrs ily

1777 words 🥟

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
6.8K 494 7
In which two internet friends, two boys who accidentally fell in love, met for the first time to achieve their dreams... together. - or - Seungmin ab...