Danganronpa: Blades and Bluep...

By multifandomgirl5

Caleb Quinn, the Ultimate Engineer, wakes up at the Chains of Hope Community College building with no idea wh... More

Prolog
1.2: Empathic Connection
1.3: Hex: Retribution
1.4: Lucky Break
2.1: Off the Record
2.2: Overwhelming Presence
2.3: Prove Thyself
2.4: Zanshin Tactics
3.1 Ace In The Hole
3.2: Red Herring
3.3: Forced Hesitation
3.4: Any Means Necessary
4.1: Blood Pact
4.2: Mettle of Man
4.3: Deerstalker
4.4: Blood Warden
5.1: Breakdown
5.2: Trail of Torment
5.3: Bite the Bullet
5.4: Fearmonger
Epilog

1.1: Déjà Vu

28 0 4
By multifandomgirl5

Caleb and Kazan got off the elevator, making their way to the front of the crowd in the auditorium. There was a bunch of confused muttering, but the sound of a feedback loop from a microphone silenced them and even made a few like Samuel and Rosie wince.

“Attention all students, welcome to Chains of Hope Community College! Now, I know all of you aren't college-aged, but that's not what you're here for.” They all saw the source of the voice step out from the shadow. And it was a small black and white bear. Rosie and Akshar seemed to flinch in familiarity with the bear.

“If you don't already know me, I'm Monokuma, your new headmaster for this game!”

Caleb was confused and then asked a question he never should've asked. “What kind o’ game, bear?”

“Why, a KILLING GAME!” The other’s hearts, including Caleb’s own, sank to their feet. Now, they knew what was up. They knew all too well.

“Puhuhu…it seems all of you now remember what's about to happen.” Monokuma realized it when he saw their expressions.

“I mean, I am infamous for this. It's about time. I got a group, and I only have to go over the basics. You know the most basic rule: kill someone and get away with it; you get to go, and everyone else dies. That's rule one. Here, to save myself having to talk FOREVER, I'm just sending the rest of the rules to your Monopads.”

And send the rules he did. Caleb felt his Monopad buzz, and he picked it out of his pocket and gave a glance at the rules.

Rule 1: If you commit a murder and three people discover it, a class trial will commence around 2 hours later, give or take. If you get away with the murder, everyone else will be executed, and you get your freedom plus anything else I state. If you are caught, only you are executed, and the game goes on as normal.

Rule 2: No breaking out of the school, either through natural or supernatural means. Doing so is immediate execution.

Rule 3: Nighttime is from 10 pm to 7 am. The cafeteria, auditorium, and other areas to be specified later will be locked and the water and power will be turned off. Sleeping anywhere but the dorms or the nurses office will be punished.
Rule 4: Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is forbidden, punishable by execution.

Rule 5: Giving your Monopad to another student is strictly forbidden. Breaking your own Monopad or the monopod of another student on purpose is also forbidden. If your Monopad is broken by accident, I will replace it, free of charge.

Rule 6: Caleb Quinn, the Ultimate Engineer, is the only student who’s Monopad can unlock the elevator if there is no class trial, due to his bum leg. Samuel Agreste-Toulon, the Ultimate Multiversal Traveler, is the only student whose room will not have the power turned off to his room at night, to charge his cochlear implants. These are disability accommodations. If you need disability accommodations, please contact me.

Rule 7: New rules and modifications to the rules can be made by the headmaster at any time. Rules can also be removed by the headmaster at any time.

A long period of awkward silence passed as Monokuma allowed everyone to read. Then, he spoke up again.

“While we’re here, we might as well get started with the first motive, shall we?”

Monokuma produced a large amount of folders, and set them down in a neat line along the edge of the stage. Each was marked with a name.

“Inside these folders is a VERY detailed description of the past of everyone here. In the order I so please, I will call everyone up to take whatever folder they please. And no, you can't take your own folder.”

Caleb’s heart somehow managed to sink deeper than his foot. If anyone besides Rin or Kazan found out he was the Deathslinger, he would be a dead guy!

A large hand rested upon his shoulder. Flinching, Caleb looked and saw it was Kazan. Kazan knelt next to Caleb and whispered to him.

“If my folder is up there, take it. I will take Rin’s and Rin will take yours.” Kazan quietly spoke.

Caleb nodded as he heard Monokuma announce the first Student to come and take a folder.

“Rosie Jean Toulon.”

She marched up like a woman on a mission, and took a folder, stuffing it into her hoodie pocket.

“Akshar Quincy Toulon.”

Akshar stomped up, and took a folder. Caleb was able to tell that he took the folder of his sister, as he didn't even bother stuffing it anywhere.

“Caleb Quinn.”

When Caleb got up to the stage, he breathed a sigh of relief. No one had taken his folder yet. He took Kazan’s, put it in his coat, and walked back to Rin and Kazan.

“Hat Kid.”

Hat Kid nervously walked up to the stage, took a folder, put it under her hat, and walked next to Caleb, before whispering to him.

“I took your folder, Caleb.”

Caleb flinced, as that threw a monkey wrench into Kazan’s plan. But he was unable to tell Kazan this, as he was next pulled up. He could tell that he was angry about this, but Caleb saw that he took what he assumed was Rin’s folder, and went back over. Caleb then pointed to Hat Kid and told Kazan that she took it. Kazan nodded.

“Rin Yamaoka.”

Rin nervously meandered over to the stage, took what Caleb thought was Jackie’ s folder, and walked back to her friends.

“The Lamb.”

The Lamb ran to the stage, took a file, and darted back so fast Caleb couldn't make out who’s he took.

“Hakue.”

He peacefully walked over to the stage, took a file, put it inside his robe, and walked away.

“Samuel Agreste-Toulon.”

Samuel took a file and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the files were now taken. Caleb was following along in the notes app in his Monopad, taking notes  to see who had whose files.

‘Me- Kazan

Kazan- Rin

Rin- Jackie

Hat Kid- Me

Rosie- Akshar

Akshar- Rosie

Lamb- ??? (Hat Kid’s?)

Gerald- Alisa

Alisa- ???

Akane- ???

Samuel- Hakue

Hakue- ???

Bellatrix- ???

Blanchette- ???

Franklin- ???

Jackie- Blanchette’

But after all the files were passed out, an awkward silence permeated the room. Everyone now had the entire life story of someone else in their hands. And it was weird indeed.

Monokuma was the first one to cut through the silence. “Hey everyone, I know this is way off topic, but I just unlocked your dorms. Your Monopads also serve as your keys to your rooms. Your name should be on the door. Now, everyone out of the auditorium!”

At the bear’s order, everyone made their way out of the auditorium to find the dorms on their maps. Caleb was more than happy to let Hat Kid, Kazan, and Rin on the elevator so he could talk to them. As it descended back to the first floor, Caleb knelt next to Hat Kid and spoke.

“Look, Kid, that file has information that could get me killed. I know you're gonna read it, don't even try and tell me you wont. I just want you to promise me that no matter what, you won't let anyone else get that damn file. Got that?”

Hat Kid nodded. “That's why I took it. I saw how scared you looked, and I thought Kazan was threatening you. So I took it so he couldn't have it.”

Caleb chuckled a little. “Good kid. Thank you.”

The Elevator reached the first floor, at which all of the people got out. It seemed that Monokuma didn't really care that others other than Caleb used the elevator, only that he was the only one that could access it on the regular. The only way anyone else could is through Caleb.

Caleb soon found his dorm room, right between Blanchette’s and Hakue’s rooms. He made his way in, finding the room to be fully stocked with his tools and inventions, sans the Redeemer on the wall. But for now, he didn't care for that. All he cared about was sleep. He shut and locked the door behind him, not feeling like getting killed today.

Getting over to his bed, he took off his leg brace and set it next to the bed. Caleb then tucked himself into bed, and soon, sleep took him to the realm of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 134 31
(Y/N) is 16 years old and she just got accepted into Hope Peak's summer camp. She's new and she'll spend all her summer with ultimate students just l...
125 10 12
Hiro Ito wakes up in a classroom with 15 other students known as ultimates, having no memory of how or why they got there. They soon realize two thin...
2.6K 66 34
Luniar Yama, one of the masterminds of the tragedy. Having a big part in making the world polluted and fallen into despair. The huge meeting between...
2K 84 47
When you wake up in a locker you're certain things are already falling apart. Your very being there is a mix up that you can't explain. This new worl...