๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ...

By gracessecretshelby

When the Princess of England finds herself falling for Thomas Shelby. More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
แต›แต’หกแต˜แตแต‰ โฑโฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

introduction

11.7K 174 11
By gracessecretshelby

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞 as Princess Adeline
Age: 28

𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐆𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧-𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 as Prince William
age: 13

𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐥 as Ser Maxwell
— The Sworn Protector of Princess Adeline
Age: 33

𝐂𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 as Tommy Shelby
Age: 29

The rest of the Peaky Blinders cast as their respectable roles.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭his as your warning before going on to read Silver Springs. If you do not believe you are mature enough or capable to read a story with sensitive topics such as:

-Violence
-Death
-Miscarriage
-Attempted suicide
-Violent/Foul Language

I would not suggest reading if you are
unable to deal with such topics.

𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬:

𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢se if you as a reader do not believe the story line is accurate. I try my best. Most of the chapters in Act 1 will revolve around Princess Adeline's time in the Garrison Tavern. My apologies if I mess up the timeline of the episodes used to write this story.

If you see the name 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 please do not hesitate to let me know as that is a mistake that will need fixing.

I will take criticism or advise as long as you are not being rude or insulting the way i choose to write.

Please remember to vote and/or comment as it helps motivate me to write and publish chapters.

-
Graphics Gallery:

covers by me
disclaimer: the background image was not created by me, i found it on pinterest.

(ended up changing the face claim)

-

I'm currently rewriting this book because i'd gotten to Season 4 and felt the storyline for a Tommy Shelby x Princess just seemed slightly unrealistic so i've kept that same idea but tweaked the storyline slightly (the way they meet and the fact he doesn't find out she's a princess till later on)

She is also now called Adeline instead of Elizabeth.

I apologise in advance because some of the chapters are written so terribly.

tiktok: .gracessecretshelby

༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 784 10
The love story of Eve Jesus the preachers daughter and Tommy Shelby.
156K 2.8K 23
"The world can become your enemy when you lose what you love."
120K 2.7K 40
'๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐™ผ๐š› ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š‹๐šข?' -- '๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—' -- '๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ' ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š™...
2.7M 37.5K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)