Transmigated as mother of fou...

By AnamikaAcharjee

karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
stop wherever you are read me first.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( part 1 )
Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Little drama
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64 ( part 1 )
Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Chapter 25

4.7K 285 72
By AnamikaAcharjee

Aditya ( POV )

The party went well....but sahara's words kept ringing in my ear. Have I really replaced Titli with Karishma?Have I really broken the promise that I made to her ?

And what secret she wanted to share with me that she decided not to share at the last minute. I dont know what to do? Will she ever share it with me?

As I opened the door of my bedroom....I saw Karishma combing Aditi's hair talking with gungun, Akash is sitting with her drawing something and showing it to her. She is even looking at Arav from time to time to make sure he is not uncomfortable in his crib.

It's such a warm picture....she is doing soo much for our family, I can thank her but not give her anything more than that. I must confess...I was really spending more time with her than required.

I even got really close to her .,..not even thinking about the contract. But that's enough I guess....From today I think I should keep my distance from her....I closed the door and came back in my study.

I sat on my chair with Titli's picture in my hand " I am sorryy....I never wanted to hurt you. Karishma means noth.....I....we are just friends
okay. I have lived a good life with you....you gave me a lovely family..and I can live rest of my life with your memories." I told her holding her picture close to my heart.

Karishma ( POV )

2 Days later

okay I seriously don't know what's wrong with Aditya... and I am going crazy over it.

Few days ago he was so friendly and now back to the guy I knew when I first came here. He sleeps in his study....takes the kids to school, work and sleeps. He hardly talks with me. Not even an eye contact.

I know I shouldn't be bothered our relationship was meant to be like that...but why am I so much bothered by it? Why his ignorance is hurting me?.

He doesn't let me make breakfast for him, he told me not to take his lunch in his office.....those little evening talks that I used to enjoy is gone.

I dont know what I did but he just doesn't want to talk with me. I tried to make small talks but he just ignores if its not related about the kids.

Even Aditi noticed our tension...she asked if I had a fight with her father and I said no...but in reality I dont know whats going on. Even when he is with his older kids he tries to ignore me....make me feel lonely.

Now I have nothing against him for telling the elder ones stories of their mother. But that doesnt mean I would like to get earesed from their lives.

I want them to remember titli and also make little place for me in their hearts. He may ignore me all he can....but cant let the kids do the same. I got their love after hard struggle not losing it for anyone.

I guess I need to talk with him about it. He was fine before the party what happened after that? I have to know about it.

But where is he? I looked for him everywhere but not getting him. As I walked in Aditi's room I saw him sitting with her and telling her about something.

As soon as aditi spotted me she jumped in my embrace....she is just adorable. " Mom I have a surprise for you. " said Aditi and I sat beside her and asked " what is it? ". She happily took a piece of paper and showed me her drawing.

Its a lovely picture of a happy family. " your mother looks so pretty. " I told her since she usually just draws her mother. " yes,....mom you are beautiful. " she said....and just wait thats me on the picture...she drew me..including me as the part of the family.

This little gift from her has made all my worries vanish in the air. I holded her tight, the faint milky scent in her is making me so emotional....I dont know why I am feeling like I am losing it all.

How silence from a person can effect you....I hid my tears in her dress. Than I took my phone to take few pictures of the photo....have to send it to my mom.

" Why dont you play outside....I need to talk to your mother about something important. " said Aditya to Aditi. Aditi nodded like a good girl took her little brother and left. I think its better that he has decided to talk. Now I can know whats going on.

" karishma....I thank you for everything you did for us. You have taken good care of the kids. But I want them to have some memory of their mother too.....I dont want you to try to earase titli from their memories. " he said and that made me angry.....super angry.

" I am not trying to do any of that....I will make sure that the kids loves their mother and also make some place for me in their hearts. I am not trying to rob titli's place. And Arav when he grows little older will know how wonderful mother he had..." I told him....cant believe he thought so low of me.

Also he is making me hate the woman whom I never meet and who gave me such cute babies....I am thankful but the way her memories is making him not even consider me as her friend...is making me hate her and the worst part she is not even responsible for it.

" And just because I was friendly dont think anything can happen between us....I just wanted a mother for my kids not a wife. So you dont have to do any of my work....let the kids sleep in their room. Rooms that titli decorated for them...." he could have continued but I stopped him in the right time.

" Stop right their......I dont know what happened to you. I don't know what you think of me.....but let me let you...it's not arranged marriage nor love marriage between us....its contract marriage. " today I need to pull the line carefully. I am not someone to be played like a puppet.

" We both have agreed to certain terms. I married you cause after what happened with me I wasnt looking for love.....that sloves your first concern. " I took a long breath....its not hard I can do it. " Aditya I dont love you. " I told and his face looked little surprised...than back to cold.

" you brought me here for your kids.....giving me just authority to raise the kids how I want and I will not tolerate anything on that matter. Those are my kids too...how I raise them is my concern. So dont you dare say they are not mine...dont. " I almost threaten him. When it is about my kids I am not scared of devil himself.

" Dont worry.....you are safe. You have nothing that I could love.....when a girl loves someone they look for certain things and apart from your kids you have nothing I could love...so you're safe. " I told him , he may get hurt...I want to hurt him like he hurt my feelings.

" But lets try not to argue and make faces infront of kids. Its not healthy for my kids. Kids must grow up in a healthy environment....so let's not argue in front of them " I told him nicely .

" Alright " he said and got out of that room as fast as he could. It hurts to lie.....but had to keep my dignity. I think....I think I should start thinking about divorce. Cant live like this anymore.

A loveless marriage...a marriage where at one time you feel like the queen of someone's life and suddenly your nothing to them hurts....it's too much pressure and I can't handle it.

As I was crying in the room , akash walked in to take his ball to pldy. I quickly tried to hide my tears but it was too late.

" Bunny why are you crying? are you hurt..." As I looked up I saw Akash standing infront of me. " No I am not hurt baby...I am just little sad. " I told holding his hand.

" Who made you sad ? I will not talk with a person who is making you
cry. " he said and I am so grateful to be his mom.

" No one made me sad ..so you don't have to stop talking with anyone. I am just not feeling happy today...I lost my happiness. " I told him while holding his tiny hand.

He walked over sat on my lap and with his hands rubbed my tears and said " Don't be sad mummy....here I will give you my happiness so that you don't have to be sad anymore. " he said with his innocent voice.

" what about you?" I asked him. " when you will be happy I will be happy too....I will share my happiness with you and like that we both will be happy. " he managed to say all day. My boy is so smart. He even called me mom....my heart has finally felt some warmth.

I hugged him and said " I am not sad anymore....thank you. Now I am happy ....from now on we both will be happy together with Aditi and Arav. " I told and he nodded with a smile.

I will not be sad over what I will not get. I have the kids love and I don't need anything else. I am happy with just them in my life.

Author's Note :

Students who are having exams or will soon have exams. All the best to all of you. Hope you have a good exam. I know you all are going to rock.

One thing I used to do during exam is tdke my favourite food as lunch. It used to keep my mind happy and fresh ...you can try it to.

You can let me know how was your exam , any funny story that happened during preparation or on exam hall...I love to hear funny exam stories.

And at last don't stress over your exam....it's going to be fine. Drink water , sleep well and stay healthy.

And all the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
7K 509 15
Did it ever happen to you that you're the only single person in your family and friends ? Like your sister is about to give birth to her second chil...
5.8K 375 11
One morning, Abhira Sharma woke up to find herself naked with clothes scattered on the floor and kiss marks on several parts of her body. She had no...
227K 6.2K 17
π™†π™–π™¨π™π™«π™ž π˜Όπ™œπ™–π™§π™¬π™–π™‘ π˜Όπ™π™ͺπ™Ÿπ™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...