The Two Introverts (Bocchi X...

De _Adachi_

Y/N's desperate to learn guitar and really wants to join a band. But that would all change on his first day i... Mais

A New Start
Karaoke Night!
New Life...
The Wise Woman
The Knight in Shining Armor
Mr. Knight
The Grind
Opposites Attract
Hidden Feelings
Love
Gift and a Curse
Loneliness
The Date!
Rehearsal
Rolling Rock
Street Performance!
Tomorrow
Small Hole
The Two Love Birds
The Beach!
I Love You

Redemption

434 20 6
De _Adachi_

"A hot spring hotel?" We all say simultaneously.

A hot spring does sound like a great idea. I've always wanted to go to one. It looks like it'll feel so relaxing. After all that's happened, sitting in a hot spring just might be the perfect thing to do.

"What makes you want to take us to a place like that Nee-chan?"

"I just thought you guys deserve a "little" reward that's all." Seika says while looking away from us.

Nijika smiles brightly.

"Thank you! How nice of you!"

"It's nothing you don't need to thank me..."

It's funny seeing her trying to act cool.

"Anyways I'll book it for Tuesday. I will say Y/N, you've shown some impressive skill for only playing guitar for a few months and being able to play and sing seemingly fine."

The compliment makes me scratch the back of my head.

"Oh uh hehe yeah. I've practiced an unhealthy amount for this gig. My dream is to be a guitarist after all."

"Why is it that you want to be a guitarist? You've never mentioned that. Is it for the fame? Do you love music? Or is it something else?"

Why is it that I want to be a guitarist? Yeah now when I think about it, I've never mentioned it to the band before.

"Well, I've always loved listening to rock and metal. Whenever the guitar solos would come up, they just... sound so cool you know? Ever since then, guitar has been a big passion of mine. Simply playing it lifts up my mood. Recently singing has also been something that's been really fun to do."

"I see. I like that."

Maybe I should learn another instrument in the future. Drums look like they're fun to play. I should ask Nijika about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah! This place is awesome!" Kita shouts.

"We only just entered." Seika says.

The inside of the main lobby was warm. There was a fireplace by the front desk. The color of the walls was orange, and the ceiling was made out of dark oak wood. As we walked to the front desk to book a room, I couldn't help but notice the orange colored carpet.

This place looks so nice and cozy.

"Ok, guys you need to make a decision. Since there's a lot of you I was only able to book 3 rooms. That's two people per room. So you guys need to decide who's sleeping with who-"

"I'll sleep with Ryo-senpai!" Kita says while hugging Ryo tightly.

That was fast.

So I need to decide huh?

Bocchi...

Ah, it's so obvious. There is no one I'd rather share rooms with than Bocchi.

"Wanna share a room Nee-chan?"

"No."

"Oh come on! Pretty please?"

"Fine..."

"Yay!"

I glance over at Bocchi and we both make awkward eye contact.

"O-Oh so uh, guess we're sharing rooms then!"

Bocchi nods while blushing.

"Y-Yeah..."

Kita, Ryo, Nijika, and Seika all stare at me straight faced.

"You two need to get a room." Seika whispers into my ear.

"Not you too!"

I guess I could use this opportunity to confess to her.

Me and Bocchi are gonna be sleeping in the SAME ROOM TOGETHER! Just the two of us tonight...

What is wrong with my brain?

I still don't know how to think about this. I've never slept in a room with a girl before besides my mom, but that was when I was 6 years old!

Later that day we all decided to hop in the hot springs. Since they're all girls I was all alone in the men's section of the hot springs.

I dip my feet in and eventually my whole body into the nice warm water.

This is really nice and all, but I'm all alone here...

They're all probably having fun conversations right now. I mean it's fine. We're all going to be together hanging out afterward. Now when I think about it this is gonna be the last time I'll be alone for the rest of the day. We're gonna have dinner at this place, probably hang out, and then head to sleep... with Bocchi.

Maybe I'll tell her tonight...

It would be the perfect time after all. We're going to be here for two days. It would be either tonight or tomorrow.

I don't think I'm mentally prepared to do it tonight.

Seika said we could all plan on something fun to do for the second day. I should ask Kita for advice on an area to confess to Bocchi.

"Ah look who it is."

I look up trying to find out who said that but instead freeze in complete shock. The very man with the short spiky blonde hair and blue eyes stood before me.

M-M-MASARU?????

"U-Uhhh... hey?"

"Yo."

He enters the hot spring and sits across from me. He leans back seemingly enjoying the water. I glance over at his massive shoulders and arms.

This guy's shredded...

MASARU IS HERE?!?! The last person I would've ever expected to be HERE!

Great now I'm alone naked with a guy that threatened to hurt Bocchi.

"How's life been with your friends?" Masaru asks me.

"O-Oh uhh... it's been great."

He looks at me in the eyes and smirks.

"Still mad about before?"

"... Not really. I just don't like seeing my friends sad. That's why I got angry with you. I'm sorry."

"No, you don't need to apologize. I realized I was in the wrong. You protected your girl, now that's a man. I respect that. I'd expect you to do nothing in that situation. That's why I grabbed her in the first place. I wanted to see what you would do if your friends were in danger and see if you really cared for them. But you stood up for her. That was when I realized you weren't a weak little guy. Sorry for what I did to your girl."

"....."

Woah... I didn't expect that from him. I thought he simply did it to make himself look "good" in front of Kita. He still shouldn't have done that. Guess I passed the friendship test. Damn... I look at him differently now.

Masaru chuckles.

"I was also just bored and decided to pick on you. I still adore Kita so don't try anything funny with her. Well, you have the pink girl. You don't seem like the type of guy to cheat."

"Wait how did you know what happened in my old school?"

"Oh, that? I didn't know anything. I just made that up"

WHAAAAATTTT????!!!!

"W-What do you mean?!?!"

Masaru bursts out laughing.

"We'll all I knew was that you were new. You seemed like the type of guy to have moved for a specific reason and didn't want anyone to know. We all have secrets. So, I used that guess to get you away from Kita. I'm an expert when it comes to feeling out people. I'm amazed you didn't even question my legitimacy."

He's honestly right about that. I panicked so much I couldn't think right.

"Ehe yeah... I liked Kita at first, but I was never trying to do anything."

"I believe you now. You're different. All the boys at school talk to her just to have a chance to go out with her. She knows that too. Kita doesn't like me at all, and I know that. Maybe one day fate will bring us together."

Uhhhhh good luck with that.

He's still not the best person out there. But he's not as bad as I thought he'd be.

"Well... maybe just apologize to her and Hitori and hope you could be friends."

Masaru looks up at the night sky.

"I've thought about that. But I think the damage is already done. I've been too much of a jackass for them to forgive me."

"You never know. What you did was really bad but everyone deserves a second chance."

Masaru's eyes widen slightly.

"Say, I really misjudged you. You're not all that bad of a guy. You're still small though." He says while smirking.

"You're right there!"

We both started laughing.

"Say why are you even at this hot spring hotel? Me and my bros decided to spend a night here but I didn't expect you to be somewhere like here."

"I'm in a band with Kita and Hitori called Kessoku Band. We had a gig recently and did really well so this is our little celebration."

"I see... so they're here too then."

"That's right. After we get out, I'll show you to them."

"Got it."

Around 10 minutes later we both get out, dry off, grab a change of clothes, and head back inside. The girls stayed in a little longer than us, which wasn't surprising to me. But soon enough they all got out.

"Oh, you were waiting for us? Sorry, the water was just so nice!" Kita says.

"No uh it's fine. I uhh had someone that wanted to talk to you and Hitori."

I turn around and give Masaru the signal. Bocchi looked rather surprised. But on the other hand, Kita seemed to be slightly confused.

"Talk to me and Gotoh-san? Who could that be-"

Kita stops and sees Masaru before her. She and Bocchi froze with their eyes wide open in surprise.

"... Masaru?"

Bocchi walks behind Kita and grabs her shoulders as if she was her shield. Masaru smiles and chuckles.

"Me and your friend Y/N are now on good terms. I would like to do the same for you Kita-chan and your friend Hitori.

He gets on his knees and bows.

"I apologize for what I did to you two. Part of me did it because I wanted to mess with Y/N. But the other part of me wanted to see if he was a good friend and would've stood up for you guys. I shouldn't have done it anyway. I was being delusional. I hope you can forgive me and can become friends."

He's awfully calm when it comes to apologies.

Kita and Bocchi look on in complete surprise. They probably didn't expect such a serious guy like Masaru to bow before them. Kita walks up to me and whispers into my ear.

"Just what did you do?"

"Hehe, nothing. Just give him a chance."

"Y-Y/N-kun... I-I don't know..."

"We gotta have faith in people Hitori."

I look at her in the eyes and smirk slightly.

"Besides if you're ever in danger you know I'll be your Knight." I say quietly only enough for the two of us to hear.

Bocchi blushes but smiles sweetly.

"I trust you!" She whispers to me causing me to blush slightly too.

Kita and Bocchi look at each other and nod.

"Ok, I'll be friends with you. BUT! Never scare Gotoh-san or any of my friends again." Kita says in a serious tone.

Masaru smiles.

"You have my word Kita-chan."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.2K 561 71
In which a music student grows closer with her best friend's ex every band practice OR In which a group of college students bond to make an event h...
50K 1.1K 61
"The moment I met you, I started losing focus" Meet (Y/N), A regular 1st Year Highschool student attending Ichinose High. Your life seems to be in a...
14.5K 476 22
"You're my little Boppin' boyfriend. And no matter what, that will never change." (Y/N) (L/N) goes to a Pastel*Palettes event with his best friend...
7.4K 220 16
Y/n was often in the Nishikino General Hospital as a child and was in the care of Dr. Nishikino. Cooped up in his room for the most part, after heari...