MHA reacts to the Multiverse

Galatic_Moon

{Mainly Focuses on Main Characters but Will Also Go to Others} The multiverse is huge, universes and universe... Еще

The Theater
Heathers: Part 1
Hamilton: Helpless
SpiderMan (Version One)
Hamilton: Burn
MEMES: Part 1
Star Wars: Part 1
The Campfire Song
Heathers: Part 2
Star Wars: Part 2
Himiko Toga (Villains: Part 1)
Dabi (Villains: Part 2)
Tomura Shigaraki (Villains: Part 3)
The Song Of Achilles
Saints

Star Wars: Part 3

265 6 7
Galatic_Moon

"Is everyone ready?" Zia asks after a few hours had passed.

A couple of halfhearted agreements came from the crowd, and Zia pressed the button on her remote.

The camera faded in to show a huge city, Coruscant. The planet of cities. Flying cars and huge building covering the entire land.

"Are we sure we have to talk to him?" Touya groans.

Rei smiled softly at the sight of her son. Fuyumi and Natsuo exchange glances as Touya scoffs and looks away.

"Yes, he is our boss," Izuku says, walking down the ship's stairs. The whole group was on a large landing pad high up in the city. There were different kinds of droids and bots everywhere, as well as some other staff members.

Touya crosses his arms, watching the droids with annoyance. "Still, he's annoying," He says begrudgingly.

"Who?" Shoto questions.

Shoto giggles. "Like you aren't excited to see your boyfriend," He points out, dramatically walking next to Izuku.

Mina is already on the ground, bowing with the other Todoroki simps.

Katsuki looks over at Himiko. Can we hurry up? I want to get another mask as soon as possible. He signs.

You don't need a mask. Himiko tries, looking conflicted.

Her brother gives her an unamused look, before pointing at his eye and scar.

"Does he not like his scar?" Sero questions.

Eijiro frowns. "He should, it looks really manly," He says, nodding along to his words. Katsuki scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"TOUYA!" A male voice screams, and a blur of blonde and black zooms past Katsuki and Himiko before launching himself at Touya, latching his arms around Touya's neck.

Shoto cringed and took a step back just before Touya and Keigo started kissing very passionately.

Both young adults blushed furiously as everyone went quiet with this new information.

"I fucking called it," Tomura says after a moment, raising both of his arms in a false surrender gesture. He gives Touya an unimpressed look. "You wouldn't stop talking about the number two hero-- Always in the way, always ruining your missions." Tenko mocks.

"You crusty bitch-!" Touya growls, lunging at the cackling twenty year old. The two tackle to the ground as Himiko stands in her chair, blowing into a whistle Zia gave her.

"ROUND ONE GOES TO BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET!" Himiko shouts after Touya slaps Tenko in the face.

Zia turns on wrestling music as all the villains get into it.

All the heroes and students stare wide eye at the display. The Todoroki Family is especially shocked and confused.

Himiko blows into her whistle again. "ROUND TWO GOES TO CRUSTY," She shouts. "ANYONE WITH BETS, TALK TO LIZARD."

"I'M NOT A LIZARD!" Spinner screams.

"YOU WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR OWN HERO CRUSHES TOO, YOU HYPOCRITE!" Touya screams as the two roll around on the ground. Cheering was starting from some of the heroes and students, and Zia was joining as well.

Tenko let out a guttural scream. "NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, BACON," He shouts.

Zia lets out a sigh, wiping a happy tear away from her eyes. "Well, we have to continue," She says, taping on her remote.

Everyone teleports back to their seats, with Touya and Tomura seething at each other.

"Ew," Tenko says, directing the cargo into different areas.

"Shuddup, like you don't want to lip-fuck with my brother," Touya says, pulling away from Keigo to glare at the younger boy.

Tomura sputters out in immense confusion.

"Um.." Fuyumi says, side eyeing Natsuo, who was glowing red. "Is this a future thing? Just another universe thing?"

Natsuo lets out an awkward chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well at least we don't overdo the PDA," Natsuo walks over, smirking. Tenko gives him a smile, which Natsuo reciprocates.

Natsuo drapes his arm around Tenko's shoulders and looks at his brother. "What happened?" He questions, placing a kiss on Tenko's forehead.

AFO frowns at Natsuo with his brain ticking.

"You know," Izuku sighs. "Got the cargo, those Jedi found us again, we fought, we escaped, woo hoo."

"He sounds so done," Mina says.

Tenko groans. "Can't we figure out how to actually kill them? Or are we becoming soft 'cause they're babies?" He says, looking annoyed.

"Babe, you gotta chill," Natsuo says, rolling his neck.

AFO frowns down at Tomura. "It seems.. If you meet this boy, you will go soft," He mutters. "I believe I should-"

"Back the fuck up," Aizawa growls as Tomura pales.

"I have to practice later," Tenko says, looking away. "My warmups don't do themselves."

Katsuki pokes Touya in the side. I need to go buy some materials. He signs. I'll meet you later for dinner.

And then he walks down the steps and down into the city. Everyone watches him go before Natsuo side eyes Tenko. The boy sighs, dipping out from under his boyfriend's arms and following Katsuki, jumping into a handstand and following Katsuki like that.

"Beautiful," Mina says, standing up and giving Tomura a one woman applause.

"Show off!" Izuku called after the boy.

The camera showed Katsuki walking through the dark bustling city, eyes trained forward and striding confidently. No one dared even look at him, most if not all of them knowing who he was.

"So their little group is well known?" All Might questions, looking over at Zia. She shrugs, not answering.

"I wonder who their leader is.." AFO muses.

Katsuki walks for a few minutes, avoiding everyone. He gets to a darker area of the streets before letting out a chuckle.

"You can't sneak around me," He says, looking up.

Tenko was smirking from where he was hanging by his legs. "Man, could've at least humored me," He jokes as he jumps down, landing in a perfect posture and looking up at Katsuki. His hands start moving as he speaks, signing. "What's the matter?"

"So I'm assuming they're good friends?" Ochako asks, looking around at the group for any confirmation. Zia smiles at her.

"Nothing," Katsuki says. Tenko gives him a look and he sighs. "Well, you know how Himiko and the others want to get enough money to.." He gestures to his ears.

Izuku tears up. "Are we getting him hearing aids?" He chokes up.

"That's very sweet," Midnight says, wiping away a happy tear.

Tenko nods, urging Katsuki to go on. "But I don't know, something's been going on," He mutters, looking around.

"The force?" Tenko says, making sure to sign with a confused look.

"They can just tell if something's wrong? Using the force?" Aizawa questions. He frowns at the screen in thought. "That seems interesting.."

Katsuki shrugs. "Maybe, but there's something else," He sighs. "I don't know."

"It's something, don't sell yourself," Tenko and Katsuki share a smile. Tenko starts fiddling with his hair, looking over around the city.

"Yup, good friends," Ochako nods.

"Like I want to be friends with a bastard villain/hero," Katsuki and Tomura grumble at the same time. They glare at each other.

Katsuki looks over at them. "You gonna dye your hair again?" He questions, making Tenko look at him.

"I dunno, probably," He says, stopping his fidgeting so he can sign to Katsuki. "Bleach it. I like it white. But I'll have to go over it with Dad."

"Dad?" Tomura questions, frowning.

Katsuki gives him a look. "Why do you keep talking to him?" He asks.

"My biological dad?" Tomura looks over at Zia, his frown deepening. Zia shakes her head, smirking mischievously.

Tenko shrugs. "It's not like I have anyone else to talk with, do I?" He says, sounding slightly disappointed.

"What about Deku?" Katsuki says curiously. "He'd know something, wouldn't he?"

"Why me?" Izuku mutters.

Tenko sighs. "I'd rather you not call him that," He says, giving Katsuki a look. "And he's.. He wouldn't understand. He was too young back then." He rubs the bridge of his nose with another sigh.

"We knew each other when we were young?" Izuku and Tomura say at the same time. They look at each other in surprise.

Zia beams. "Yes!" She exclaims happily.

"Maybe, but I remember," Katsuki says, crossing his arms. "Me and Deku are the same age, I bet he would remember if you wanted to talk to him about.." His voice drops into a whisper. "Him."

Tenko sighs once more. "You're different," He says. "That was a traumatic moment for you, of course you remember snips of it."

"Trauma works differently for everyone," Midnight says. "But now I wonder what happened."

The two boys continued walking until they stopped in front of a large building.

"Is this it?" Tenko questions, looking over at Katsuki, who pales slowly. "..You don't have to go in, if you don't want to."

"Maybe.." Izuku mutters, his brain running through different possibilities.

Katsuki took a deep breath in and out. "No, we need supplies in here," He says, before pushing open the door.

Then suddenly a flashing light beamed right in Katsuki's face and he froze. The screen went dark.

"What?" Mina exclaims as everyone looks at Zia. "I want more! What happened?"

Zia smiles. "You'll see later.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.4k words)

:D

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.1K 173 9
The cards the universe presents will be your forthcoming future, whether you choose to accept them or not is of your will . . . but be wary child! y...
2.3K 11 34
AU: Multiple kids suddenly manifested powers, no one knows why or how. I'll explain each power when they come up. The story follows Shoto, Izuku, Eij...
607 21 13
"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽." "𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?" "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺...
4.3K 171 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...