Transmigated as mother of fou...

By AnamikaAcharjee

karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
stop wherever you are read me first.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( part 1 )
Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Little drama
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64 ( part 1 )
Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Chapter 24

4.8K 321 39
By AnamikaAcharjee

Karishma ( POV )

" Make sure that the snack bar is never empty....and please put some more balloons over their. No one should go without a gift okay...make sure that everyone is having something. " I told the party organizing team about what I want...I want everything to be perfect today.

" Everything is fine...you did a good job now relax. " a sudden voice startled me, I turned and saw Aditya standing behind me with his smile.

His smiles always helps me relax....they are really addictive. Aditya wore a classic king look and trust me he nailed the look. He is looking confident and handsome.....I had another crush on him today.

" Must say your organising skill is amazing you can think about doing something with that. I can support you. " said Aditya , and that's the best thing I heard from him.

" what if I fail ? " I asked him , and he said with confidence " I know you will not fail...but if you do I know you will learn from it and be better. " and nothing can explain my happiness....I am happy. I just want to stare at him all day.

" The party have to wait a little to began....since people are still coming in. The little ones are looking so adorable with all the costumes.....you okay? Is there something on my face ? " asked Aditya when I didnt replied to anything he asked or said. I was too busy checking his eyes.

" No ... nothing in your face. " I replied fake trying to find anything...all I wanted was to touch his face.

" I am good...dont worry about me." I ensured him." Dont panic...its fine, Aditi will love it. " he said and I hope whatever he is saying comes true. I do want her to be happy.

" well, I am going to greet my friends....if you need anything call me...I am here for you. " he told and went to greet his few friends. Lets distract myself by looking at what others are doing.

My daughter Aditi is roaming with her sister gungun.....Aditi wanted to look like princess Elsa and so gungun became Anna.....and trust me both sisters has nailed their looks.

Arav wore olaf costume and that little guy is looking awesome. Akash wanted to be a knight protecting his sisters and family.

. My dress is floral...something matching his suit....my mom did a good job. I feel like it gives the vibe of mother nature and I quite like it.

Everything is fine than why am I panicking....well let me tell you why. I have to ask my mother weather she is okay with my sister coming in the party.

I still haven't infromed her...which I think I should have done. I walked up to her...she is dressed as fairygod mother...and looking cute.

" Mother I need to talk to you. " I told pulling her in a corner. " yeah go ahead....everything alright? " she asked little concerned.

" yes....everything is alright...I just wanted to talk about something important with you....my sister. She wanted to be part of Aditi's party...so I invited her. " I told her in a go. Hope she is okay with it.

" yes, its alright. See beta things happened in my life....and now we're here but that will not stop you from meeting you from your sister. She is always welcomed here. " she said and I felt so much relived I hugged her.

" Alright, alright....go the party is going to began. " she said pushing me towards the crowd. I am soo happy to have such an understanding person in my life....highly appreciate her. I walked towards the other people....the hall is almost full.

My mum brought a huge cake for the party. She and my dad dressed as an old disney fan couple. The party is in full swing...Aditya talking with some of his friends, I know he would never love me but I dont know why their is little amount of hope in my heart....which will never come true.

" oh ! My is that...." peoples whisper broke my line of thinking.........while I was on my own world I didn't notice but when I came out of it...I realized everyone was looking at someone. I turned and saw my sister.

She is walking down my stairs like she is walking down from heaven. She is in gown and looking sooo beautiful.

She rushed to me and I hugged her...she smells divine." I am soo glad that you're here sister. " I told her. " you invited...I had to come. And most important question how is your leg dear...is it paining....why are you standing sister..." my sister would have given three pages lecture if I didn't stop her in time.

" I am fine sister .. don't worry. " I ensured her showed her my leg and only than she signed in relife. She gave me another hug and I love her.

" someone else is here. " she loosed her grip and looked into my eyes and than towards the stairs. My eyes fell on a guy standing....is that zen?. It would be my first meeting with him.

He is in a suit...matching his wife. Now he is good looking....resembles Aditya here and their.....but he is bit boyish....looks young to me. Doesnt have king's aura like Aditya....glad didn't marry him.

" I know its awkward....but he wanted to meet others. Hope its okay. " said sister in low voice...like any minute she will break down.

" Its okay....its his family and he has full right to be here. " I told her and she relaxed. " You guys have something....let me fetch Aditi. " I told and left her at the food court.

Aditya is having a hearty conversation with his friends. So I texted him informing about zen...and like lighting he was next to me.

" where is he? " asked Aditya. " with my sister....he wanted to meet with everyone. I couldn't say no." I told him. " well...I guess its Aditi's day and as her uncle he has full right to be here. " said Adtiya. I nodded as we just stood their.

Aditya went to talk with his brother. They hugged and it's so nice to watch them bond. As they talked with each other I took my sister to let her meet with her mother in law.

Mother as soon as she saw her grabbed her hand and started introducing her with other guests. Since I have to attend other works I left them alone.

As I walked back in my original place ...Aditya finished talking with zen and walked back to me.

Zens eyes fell on me...our eyes meet for a second. I could see his cold persona but it looks so boyish in him...what my sister saw in him ? I didn't spare him another look and turned to look at Aditya...myhandsomehusband.

' Tink, Tink ' the sound of glass ring brought us back to reality. As we turned to see the source of noise I saw Aditi standing with her apple juice glass and a spoon. She mastered her courage to give speech herself...cant be proud enough.

" Friends and Family, thank you for being here today. I am really happy to share my happiness with you all. And want to share a little story with you. " she said and I holded Aditya's hand out of nervousness.

" Few days ago my Dad remarried and brought a new person for us. I for some reason thought step mothers are evil....and so I hated her. Like really hated her....but in return she gave me love. " she said in a small voice .

" I was alone so she helped me make friends, I was scared to dance so she helped me overcome it, she even threw a party for me.....I never acknowledged her good things but she kept doing it again and again. " my heart ...my heart.

" She burnt her hands while cooking for us , got hurt but still danced on the stage so that I could win. She did everything to give us love. " she said and my heart......I am getting all emotional.

" So today....infront of all I want to say....thank you, thank you for everything. And sorry for my rude behavior...mom I love you. I love you....mom. From now on ...no aunty , no beautiful, no bunny...only mom. " she said and thats first time she called me mom....I couldnt control my tears.

I rushed to her and pull her in my embrace well others clapped. I finally have all the love I wanted....my motherly heart is complete and happy.

" I love you too....I love you sooo much. " I almost cried holding her but have to keep it in check. " The party begans....." shouted Aditya...music started and everyone went to have fun. Aditi went to dance with her new friend.

" lets dance. " said Aditya....have I done anything super good. Heaven must be happy with me. " sure " I said, its not a slow ball dance but a wild
dance....where he was holding me close to himself.

And I am having too much fun. Zen and my sister are also dancing....looks like they are having fun too. I am really happy for them. Hope in future all four of us can have good time together as family

We were dancing but suddenly aditya stopped. I looked at him trying to know what happened. Did I stepped on him ? Was my move wrong ?

I looked at his line of gaze and he was looking at a girl .....her eyes are red. As soon as I looked at her....she turned around and started to walk out. Aditya followed her.... leaving me alone and I am still confused. Who is she ?

ADITYA ( POV )

" sahara.....sahara stop. " I kept shouting as the angry girl kept walking and didnt even care to stop.

I holded her hand and she pushed my hand saying " Dont touch me Aditya....you disgust me. " she said with tear filled eyes.

" you're misunderstanding me. You're here after years....let me explain...." I tried to explain her. " No no....I understood you just right. Here I am still mourning for my best friend...and what are you doing? Dancing with your new wife.....you forgot titli. " she said with tears on her face.

" you promised your ex wife...my best friend titli ..that you will not give her place to anyone....she was so proud about it...that dumb girl...she didn't know you would move on so fast after her death. " she said with a red face...her breathing heavy...she is really pissed.

" You abondend her.....your kids needs a mother I get it....they should have a mother. But why have you given tili's place to her? Why? " she asked and her words are ringing in my head.

" I was here to share something I suddenly found out about tili....but guess you dont want to know about it....actually you don't deserve to know it. " she said and left. And I kept standing on the driveway.... curious to know what she wanted to say....numb from what she said ....have I really done injustice with my ex wife tili...did I cheat on her....cheat on the promise given to her. I am really confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 16.3K 71
Shruti, a fun-loving girl, always dreamed of a Prince Charming on a white horse and a happily ever after. Atharva is a no-nonsense businessman, who...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
76.4K 3.1K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
232K 11.2K 22
"congratulations Abhiraaj you are going to become a Father," Tejasvini said hugging her son but he is shocked. 'How this could happen?' he thought...