Dark Moon (Moonlight Kiss Seq...

By SinisterLatina

This is the sequel to Moonlight Kiss. This story revolves around the 3 children born as hybrids and their jou... More

Chap.1: Return of the Shadows
Chap.2: Discoveries
Chap.3: Beginnings
Chap.4: Change
Chap.5: Surprise Visitors
Chap.6: Oh My!
Chap.7: Winter Storm
Chap.8: Almost
Ch.9: Happy Birthday
Chap.10: Doomed
Chap.11: Trapped
Chap.12: Rescue Mission
Chap.13: Distance
Chap.14: Blessing or Curse
Chap.16: 4 Years Later
Chap.17: A New Life
Chap.18: BBQ
Chap.19: Family Beach Day
Chap.20: Unforgettable Night
Chap.21: Special
Chap.22: Night of Sin Pt.1
Chap.23: Night of Sin Pt.2
Chap.24: Trouble in Paradise
Chap.25: Broken?
Chap.26: You're Mine

Chap.15: Adjustment

608 45 1
By SinisterLatina

Damian's POV

Jade is already 5 weeks and to tell you the truth, I've gotten pretty attached to her. She was such a happy baby who loved to laugh and smile.

"Knock knock." Lorna came into my room and smiled. "Oh my what do you have her dress in."

"What. She's fine." Jade wore a light blue onesie with pink striped pants. Her hair was messy but it looked cute.

"You have to brush her hair regularly otherwise it'll knot especially since it's curly." She grabbed a soft brush and brushed her hair. She then took off her clothes and dressed her in a white onesie with light blue pants. "She's the spitting image of Maddie."

"I know." Lorna then went to her dresser and made 7 piles of clothes with shoes and such.

"This is so she won't be dressed like a clown. You dress yourself well, but for a little girl you kind of fail at it."

"Hey at least I tried!" I exclaimed. She laughed as Blake came running into my room.

"What a cutie. You know we could have our own cutie too, Lorna."

"Blake!!" She turned bright red making him laugh.

"You're so cute." He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ok you two love birds get out of my room. This is a PG only area until she's of age."

"Says the womanizer." Muttered Blake. He swept up Lorna in his arms and left while the two giggled. I rolled my eyes at them. Sometimes they can be a bit too lovey dovey which made them the most annoying at times.

It hasn't been easy caring for her, but luckily I was well prepared because of Dahlia's pregnancy. She made me read those damn baby books in front of her even though I had some knowledge of babies because of my many cousins. I grabbed Jade and made my way down stairs. It was full of noise, so I went outside instead. Vivien was under the cherry tree with Asuke and a crawling Ren.

'He's already crawling?' I thought. He's 6 months, but it's not unusual for vampire/demon babies to be more developed than normal infants. I doubt Jade will be able to do so since she was mostly human. Who knows how long she'll even live for or if she'll age despite being part vampire/demon.

Over by the beach I could see Axel and Katya walking together hand in hand. It pissed me off how she was even his lover, but then again who am I to judge? Maybe this was how he has to move on. It seems like while my siblings and cousins are in relationships, I'm the only one who's alone... Is this my punishment for being such a womanizer? Or is it because I purposely killed an unborn child and had her mother go mad with suicidal tendencies. Maybe raising Jade is somehow my redemption. She needs a father especially since she no longer has a mother.

All of a sudden Jade started to cry loudly drawing attention to us. She didn't need a diaper change and she wasn't hungry either. I rocked her a bit only to have her throw up all over me.

"God dammit!" I yelled making her cry even louder. I ran back to my room and slammed my door. I placed her on my bed and undressed her. I grabbed the mini tub and filled it with warm water then gently placed her in it. I washed her gently and put her into just a blue onesie. I fed her and burped her then laid her down for a nap. Even I decided to laid down for a nap. I made sure to set my alarm for an hour since I was trying to get her to sleep more at night.

I felt so confined to my room that I didn't even feel like myself. I'm used to be outside and socializing not taking care of my niece full time. However I chose to take care of her. If no one had spoken up I know it would have been my grandparents, but it's not fair for them to take care of a great-grandchild.

Once I drifted off to sleep, I dreamt of the unimaginable. Vivien laid naked in a bed of roses and I couldn't help, but feel captivated by her beauty. My little sister who used to always glare at everyone had become something more in my eyes. Her curvaceous, pale body made me want to touch her very skin. I managed to get closer to her face with our lips only inches about and once she whispered my name I jolted up in bed. I was sweating and panting and realized it was already dusk.

'Shit, I shouldn't have slept this long.' I yelled to myself. I stood up and noticed I had a pretty stiff boner. I sat back on my bed and waited for it to go down. I wasn't gonna hold my niece in this condition. Still, why am i dreaming about Vivien all of a sudden. I dreamt of her before, but never naked. I decided not to delve into it too much and thought of other things to get me to settle down.

When I went over to Jade's crib and picked her I noticed she had pissed all over herself. Good thing the mattress had plastic covering it, but now all her blankets were wet. I immediately gave her another bath and had a servant wash her sheets. Jade looked up at me and smiled. Her eyes shined as she did so.

"You really are a gem aren't you?" I asked her. She just smiled more. I took her with me downstairs and ate dinner while I fed her her bottle. Everyone had already eaten so once again I was alone.

"She's got pretty eyes. Almost like sapphires!" A servant complimented.

"She gets it from her mom even her curly hair."

"You make a great father Prince Damian."

"Thank you." She nodded and got back to work. That compliment really made my night.

Axel's POV

"Katya! Hurry up!"

"Don't rush me!" After a few minutes she came out with a smile on her face and a stick with 2 pink lines. "Looks like you're going to bed a daddy."

"Yes!" I grabbed her and spun her around. "This is amazing!"

"Careful. I'm carrying precious cargo now."

"Sorry." I put her down, but my big smile never faded. "What do you want it to be?"

"A girl." She said as she turned away while blushing.

"Any particular reason?"

"I want her to have a similar name as yours. A little you named Alexandra."

I was shocked at her words, but I grew happy. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. Without her heels she was shorter than me making it easier to feel like a man to her.

"Alexandra is a wonderful name. She'll be beautiful just like her mama."

"You flatter me too much." I hugged her tightly as she continued to hide her blushing. Little did she know she sucked at doing so.

"Let's go to the beach and later on we can start decorating for the nursery!"

"You know she could end up being a boy."

"Yeah, but I have a feeling that's my daughter in there." I turned her around and got on my knees to kiss her stomach. "That's my baby girl."

After dressing in the appropriate attire, I wore my red swim trunks while Katya wore a white bikini with black sunglasses and a white sun hat. With the curves she had she was a real head turner. She stood by the water's edge and let the water soak her feet.

"This is soo refreshing! The water feels so good."

"Try sitting in it." I sat next to her and let the cold water hit me. She did the same and immediately exclaimed when a wave washed over us. However once she got over it she started laughing. This was the first time I heard her genuinely laugh. It made my heart skip a beat...

I know I only got with her to distract me from the pain of losing Maddie, but I think I'm starting to get feelings for Katya. She wasn't so bad once you got to know her. She cared for me and it's only right to care for her back. Plus the baby would give me a chance to start over with my life. My baby girl, Alexandra. I really liked that name too.

"Oh darling look at all these pretty seashells!"

"Save some and maybe you can make a necklace out of them."

"You're right!!" She immediately jumped up and went to search for more seashells. Is she really older than me because sometimes I wonder. I continued to sit as the tide pulled me more and more towards the sea. Once it was past my waist I got up and sat on the towel that was laid out and made myself a sandwich. A few minutes later Katya joined me with a bucket full of seashells.

"You sure overdid it."

"They were all so pretty. It's hard to just pick one."

"For an older woman you sure act like such a little girl."

"Not my fault I didn't have a childhood."

"What do you mean." She sighed and sat down beside me. I'm guessing this was gonna be quite a story since she had to sit down to explain it.

"I was born in a small town in Russia called Wolfbane."

"Strange name."

"Well its was only made up of Vampires who have pledge their allegiance to Markus. Anyway I was born into that community and from the time we could walk, we were forced to train in various things such as battle strategies, fighting, covert operations and such. There was no time for playing. It wasn't until I was assigned to my first base that i was allowed the luxury of traveling. In order to have more freedom I quickly rose to the top."

"What like seduction?" I joked.

"Well yeah." She said seriously "Females should have more pride about their sexuality. We can bring men to their knees faster than they can get an erection."

"However I never slept with them as you know."

"Yeah cuz you drugged me and basically raped me."

"I was determined to get what I want whether you were willing or not."

"And now look at us. We're actually together and having a baby."

She smiled and hugged onto my arm. There's so much more I would like to know about Katya, but I'm sure if she were to tell me it all today my brain would hurt from all the information. We stayed on the beach til sunset and returned to the castle when it became chilly. Unfortunately, I had to pass by Damian holding the cursed child. She looked at me, but I glared at her causing her to cry loudly.

"Just ignore the child darling. Just act like she doesn't exist."

"Would be easier if she really didn't exist." She shushed me and hugged me from behind until we reached the dining hall where dinner was being served. Today they were serving tacos with the various toppings laid out across the table. Katya looked at the food in confusion. I laughed at her. I then had to explain to her what is was and soon enough tacos had become her new favorite. I enjoyed watching her facial expressions.

After dinner we headed up to bed and had a mini pillow fight. I made sure not to be too rough just so I know she wouldn't have a miscarriage. It eventually wore us out as we laid there together.

"Darling. I'm really glad to have you. I've never had someone care for me as much as you. I had boyfriends but in the end they just wanted to fuck me."

"Well good thing I want you body, child and love." I kissed her head as she blushed. I really can't wait to meet our child.

Vivien's POV

Somehow I had woken up really early. It was 5 in the morning, but Asuke and Ren were still asleep. I turned to my right and saw Asuke's sleeping face. He looked so beautiful unlike me who's hair is messy and my eyes revealed how tired I was. It kinda irritated me how perfect he was able to look every morning. I reached over him to retrieve my cell phone, but he instantly woke up and grabbed me.

"Well good morning little one."

"Morning."

"Why would you even try to reach over me especially since I have such a hard morning wood." He smirked placing my hand on his groin. I just blushed and tried to pull away from him, but he held onto me.

"Asuke let go. It's too early for this."

"I say it's just about right." I just stared at him until he let me go. I really wasn't in the mood for it. "You're no fun."

"I'm starting to think you only want me for sex."

"I only want it more because I know you're mine." He kisses my head and sits up in bed. I was wide awake so I decided to get ready. I took a shower last night so there wasn't really a reason for me to take one. I gently brushed my hair since it was so knotted and did so until the brush went through smoothly. I made my way towards my walk-in closet and stared at my many options. It was starting to get chilly and I really didn't want to dress up, so I decided on black sweats and a red tank top. Just as I finished dressing Ren he had woken up. I walked out of the closet and saw the most adorable scene take place right in front of my eyes. Asuke held Ren and was smoothing out his messy hair. He held him close and was talking to him as he did so.

"Look who's awake."

"I figured he would be any time soon." I stated.

"It's still early let's go back to bed."

"No I'm wide awake. If you wanna go back to bed then go ahead."

"I guess I'll stay up. Let's go get breakfast then. The only ones awake should be the ones going to school." I nodded at his suggestion and followed him to the stairs. He stopped mid-way and turned around to face me. I was confused until he kissed me passionately and then he said.

"I love you, Vivien." Those words made my heart race and I was completely speechless. Did I hear right? He smirked and picked me up with his free hand as we descended down the stairs. Today the chefs were serving pancakes with some hash browns. The servants all said their good mornings as we took our seats.

"What are you doing up so early?" My aunt Myra asked as she sat Lillian in her seat.

"It's just one of those days." I replied.

"I smell food!" Emmy yelled running into her seat, but was stopped when she realized Asuke with his shirt off. She blushed and sat down not saying another word. It made me kinda jealous when she blushed let alone look at him. He seemed like he didn't notice and kept eating his breakfast. Ren watched as he got a piece of food and bring it to his mouth. He hadn't started teething yet, but I have a feeling it's going to start soon...

I was right. I basically jinxed myself. Ren was teething and he would not stop crying! Asuke wanted to rub alcohol on his gums, but I refused to let him. He was bouncing him lightly while I looked up online how to ease his pain. Someone had suggested freezing and orange and wrapping it, so I cut one into pieces and had my aunt Nerina freeze it quickly. So far it worked pretty good until it softened making him cry again.

"Here I got you guys a mini fridge. This way you don't have to walk up and down the stairs to freeze it." My dad said as he placed the mini fridge on top of my dresser. "You know you can also just rub his gums with your finger."

"He seems to like the orange better." Ren was getting tired from being bounced so he started to drift to sleep, but he ended up throwing up on Asuke instead. He was irritated and handed him to me while he cleaned himself. My dad could see he was angry so he quickly left so he didn't have to see what would happen next. After calming Ren down and feeding him a quick bottle, he fell asleep in my arms. It felt like such a long day trying to ease his teething pain.

"He needs to get over his teething already. It's starting to piss me off."

"What do you expect? He's a baby and they all go through this. There's no way to avoid it."

"I know that, but him crying is what does it. I hate hearing him wail like that."

"I know." He sighed as he stood there. To this day I still don't know what he's thinking or feeling for that matter. He wasn't one to share about himself, but he sure was pushy about me expressing myself. I think he only does that so he can tease me about it later on. Asuke laid next to me and took Ren from my arms and laid him on his chest. While he had him I treated myself to a warm bubble bath. It was quiet and very soothing so I was able to relax. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. When was the last time I was I was able to actually relax like this? Since Ren was born I was always on alert for his cry even when Asuke was here, but now that he's getting older I'm not as worried. It kinda scared me when I thought about Ren growing older. It made me worry more because who knows if kids will bully him or purposely isolate him. For now I'll just cherish each day that I have with my baby. After all, he's proof of mine and Asuke's love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 20.2K 75
This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnatural world unless Sky is already part of...
12.1K 433 42
This is the second book of My Twin Alpha Mates Trilogy. Valerie goes on a journey with Asher to cure her sired bond during these journeys, she uncove...
21.6K 2.2K 13
The third book in the series of Veronica Marshall. Veronica is now married to an adoring husband and together they have two children. She is slippin...
4.6K 64 29
Book 2 in the Evangeline Swans series, Twilight New Moon. A Jacob Black fanfic. Time to find out what's waiting for them behind the new moon.