✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... Еще

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿

161 8 1
Roxysimp4u

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The clocks ticks as Jalen were working on their new project as they type on the computer very quickly with Mister F. Elijah looks at Lloyd who is in a Vengestone cage and is knocked out cold as Elijah kept an eye on him. Jalen sighs.

Elijah: "It's funny how we were left in charge of Greenie here. Shouldn't Mister F take care of him?"

Jalen: "Yeah but we have our own problems on our hands. The other ninja are going to get us and try to get their precious Green Ninja and that Symbol of Hope Ninja... Or whatever her name is. Now, focus..."

Suddenly, Lloyd wakes up as he groans. He saw lava below him as he looks at the computer to see Mister F and Jalen working on something on it. Elijah noticed he was awake as he chuckles.

Elijah: "Hey, Greenie... looks like you're awake. Hey, Rumi! Looks who awake!"

Lloyd looks down as he saw Harumi walking in the room.

Lloyd: "Whatever it is you're planning, Harumi, you don't have to go through with it. You can change your mind."

Harumi: "Can I? Really?"

Harumi walked past Lloyd's cage as Elijah jumps down and walked towards Jalen.

Lloyd: "Yes. It doesn't have to be like this."

Haurmi: "Are you sure?"

Harumi looks away for Lloyd as she smirks.

Harumi: "Oh, Lloyd... So trusting. So gullible. Just like your girlfriend."

Lloyd: "You tricked us once..."

Harumi: "And you'd think you'd learned from it. But you haven't. Clearly. Because you're trusting and gullible and weak. Which is why you are bound to lose."

Lloyd: "Rumi, I know you think I failed you with (Y/n), and you're angry with me."

Harumi: "If by "failed" you mean, "Didn't save my life and let a building fall on me," then yes, I admit I was a little ticked about that."

Suddenly, Elijah bursted into laughter as he holds his stomach in pain.

Elijah: "Wow! You got crushed by a building? Couldn't be me, Rumi!"

Harumi glares at him as she throws her katana at him. Elijah stops laughing as he sighs while Jalen looked at both of them.

Jalen: "Geez... I'm trying to focus here! And we're getting side tracked. Elijah... check up on the project. I'll go visit an old friend."

Jalen leaves to room as Elijah started working on the computer for the project.

Lloyd: "Anyways... So direct your anger at me, Harumi! Not everyone else! I know you don't want innocent people hurt."

Harumi thinks about this as she looks down at the ground... She could forgive Lloyd but she had other plans. Her eyes turned dark purple as she gives Lloyd a glare.

Harumi: "You know nothing about me. But I know you, Lloyd. Deep down, I know there's a darkness in you. You fight it, you try to push it away, but it's there."

Lloyd: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Harumi: "You don't have to pretend with me. You're part Oni, like your father, Garmadon. That's the strong part."

That ticked off Lloyd...

Lloyd: "I am nothing like my father."

Then, the sound of an alarm beeping was heard as everyone looked at the computer. Elijah pressed on the cameras of the crystal spider as he saw the other ninja looking around the tunnels. This gave Lloyd some hope.

Lloyd: "It's over, Harumi. They're going to find your little subway station and it's only matter of time before they find this place."

Harumi: "Oh, no! What am I gonna do?"

Harumi looked panicked but then, she looked at Lloyd with a grin.

Harumi: "Oh, wait. I planned for this. In fact, I was counting on it. Which is why I left behind a little surprise for your friends. Elijah... would you please do me a favor and-"

Elijah: "Got it."

Elijah pressed a button as many many crystal spiders were activated and started to head over to the other ninja. Elijah gave a small grin to Harumi as he looked excited and watched all the crystal spiders approach the other ninja.

Harumi: "There's too much at stake, Lloyd. I left nothing to chance. I'm sorry."

Lloyd watched in fear as the crystal spiders started to get close to the other ninja. Elijah's looks at Lloyd.

Elijah: "What's wrong, Greenie? Are you afraid of the outcomes? That your friends might die?"

Elijah laughs as Harumi spoked to Lloyd.

Harumi: "Any last words? Say them now."

Lloyd: "You can't do this! Turn it off! Harumi! Please!"

Harumi: "I can't, Lloyd. I mean, I could, technically, but I won't."

Harumi was about to press the button as Lloyd continues to beg her to not do it.

Lloyd: "I'll do whatever you want! I promise! Just don't hurt them!"

Harumi: "Lloyd, you're not exactly in a position to bargain."

The cell door starting clanking as Lloyd tries to escape the cell. Elijah had an idea as he pulls up the picture of (Y/n) and Lloyd as well as the video of the other ninja. Lloyd stops shaking the cell as he looks at the picture of him and (Y/n) smiling.

Elijah: "It would be a shame if you have to choose between your friends or the one you love. Oh wait... you do."

Harumi secretly armed the crystal spiders as they were now spider bombs. Lloyd had a choice... his friends or the one he loves.

Lloyd: "Don't do this..."

3...

Lloyd: "I beg of you..."

2...

Lloyd: "Harumi! No!"

1...

"Bang."

Elijah and Harumi pressed on the buttons as they activated the bombs and activated the project. In the laboratory, the scream of agony was heard as they were shocked with many bolts of electricity. And in the subway tunnels, the bombs went off as it destroyed the subway tunnel where the other ninja were. Harumi and Elijah looked back at Lloyd as Lloyd was in complete despair...

Harumi: "They're gone, Lloyd. I'm sorry."

Lloyd: "How could you?"

In Lloyd's eyes... he felt like he just lost almost everything. His friends and the one he loved the most. He thinks about (Y/n) and what she would say but she's gone... what now? Lloyd asked himself.

Harumi: "But there's no reason for you to be destroyed too."

She started walking towards his cell as Mister F and Elijah stayed still next to the computer.

Harumi: "You can still join us. There will be a place for you in the dark."

A tear ran down Lloyd's cheek as he looks at Harumi in anger and hatred. He once liked Harumi but she went to far this time. He started to try and get out of the cell as Harumi sighs.

Harumi: "Lloyd. Focus. What's done is done. You have a choice now. You can resist and perish like your friends, or you can join us and embrace the power of the Crystal King. Just like Elijah, Jalen, and-"

Lloyd: "Never! I'll resist you with every ounce of my being! And so will Master Wu and Nya and Pixal!"

Harumi: "Not for long they won't. I told you, I left nothing to chance. I plan to delay with your friends next."

"It's all apart of my design."

That made Lloyd go off the edge as his eyes turned purple as he embraced his hatred towards Harumi. He slams around the Vengestone cage as Elijah was surprised by this and stepped back.

Elijah: "What... the f*ck?"

Soon enough, Lloyd broke out as Harumi gave him a grin. Mister F and Elijah started to charge at Lloyd but they both got kicked back to the computer as Elijah's spider arms stabbed into the system, malfunctioning some parts of the projects.

Lloyd throws the cell door at Harumi as she blocks it with her katana. Lloyd walked on the wall as he started to attack Harumi with so much hatred in him. He pushes her back a Harumi smirks.

Harumi: *Chuckles* "That's the spirit! Just like your father! Anger makes you stronger!"

Lloyd: "Don't. Say. THAT!"

Lloyd's powers turned purple as he disarmed Harumi and took her down. He was about to fire at her until he realized what was happening to him.

Lloyd: "No... No!"

Lloyd make his anger go away as he fears that he will become just like his father. Elijah fires at Lloyd from behind as he knock him out. Harumi gets back up as she smirks at Lloyd.

Harumi: "Welcome back, son of Garmadon."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

(Created on- 10/14/23)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
28.5K 968 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...
19.5K 495 12
(I only own the plot none of the Ninjago characters and this is basically a AU) Cole is the alpha of his pack and has lived in luxury his whole life...
5.4K 118 7
A seven-part story written for Ninjago Angst Week. ---------- Cole should have known that it would happen, should have known that nobody lives foreve...