The Mystic 13

By theabug05

A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This... More

Info
First Day 1
First Day 2
First Day 3
First Day 4
First Day 5
First Day 6
The Trauma Floor Chat
Unexpected Words
Powers
Nightmares
Unintended Discoveries Pt 1
Unintended Discoveries Pt 2
Unintended Discoveries Pt 3
The Next Day
Following
Dangerous Smiles
confessions
'Brother'
The Bond
Han River
The Calm Before the Storm
Why
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
Epilogue
Authors Note
Author's Note

Prequel

698 11 0
By theabug05

Soooo the prequel is going to be called 'The Mystic 4'. I'll put the description below. Hehe.

************************

A Shinee fanfic

This is the prequel to The Mystic 13 and can be read as a stand alone.

4 guys with shitty pasts become best friends in the most unlikely circumstances. Along the way, they will experience love, danger, and pain.

Little do they know that it will become an experience they'll never forget.

In life, there's a little something called destiny...

This book will have BxB. You have been warned.

🚩TW🚩

Cussing

Sexually explicit scenes

Mentions of SH

Homophobia

Child abuse

Mentions of death

**********************
I hope everyone enjoys it. Feed back is appreciated. The info will be out soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.1K 71
A fun social media au Mostly texting Impressive Rankings πŸ… #1 out of 32.1k stories in #seventeen #1 out of 127 stories in #funfic #1 out of 2.12k s...
19.7K 629 44
❝I've liked you since i met you.❞ _ Hi and welcome ! Before you read make sure to check every part that you read. MAKE SURE to read in the correct o...
256K 9.9K 62
You don't realize how dangerous it is to play with fire until you get burnt. That's why her sister never thought of warning her that she might get hu...
36.8K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...