The Witch's Mates (on pause)

ShannonCawley

Raven Lilianna Potter had finally accomplished what the wizarding world had been waiting for. She defeated To... Еще

Disappearing
Kreature
Gringotts
New woman
Black manor, New Orleans.
Marcel Gerard
Bonding time
1 out of 5 found
Decisions
Potter Manor, Mystic falls.
Potter manor, Mystic falls - part 2
Family
Salvator Brothers
Hidden History
Demanding doppelganger
Revealing all
Meeting the gang.
New friends
Bonds and granted wishes.
The return of Fred Weasley
Special runes
Masquerade Ball
Elijah Mikaelson
Protecting the un-triggered werewolf.
concerns
Niklaus or Alaric?
The big bad original Hybrid
The girl who lived returns
The White Wyvern and reunion.
The new and scary Lady Potter-Black
Minerva McGonagall
Hogwarts
Discussing the future of Hogwarts
Their next plan
Jeremy Gilbert
The doppelganger plan.
The real Elena Gilbert
Her wolf
Trip to the ministry
Returning home
Esther Mikaelson

How deep does hatred run?

6.2K 326 36
ShannonCawley

They all decided to return to their homes once they arrived back at Mystical Falls, agreeing to meet back up at the grill for dinner that evening. Raven noticed her mates, minus Damon who had returned to the boarding house, and Kol who was still grinning widely from the interaction they had in the car, were extremely clingy with her and she realised just how much they were affected by her and Kol's stunt.

"What's the matter with you lot?" She questioned teasingly as she ran her fingers through George's hair. He was laying his head on her shoulder whilst Elijah was settled between her legs and Nik was nuzzling into her stomach. Kol was sat in the armchair, watching the interaction in amusement.

"Need attention" George mumbled, placing a few kisses on her shoulder whilst Elijah and Niklaus grunted in agreement, making her sigh fondly at their behaviour.

"I'll give you all the attention you need, my darling mates" She purred out and in sync, they nuzzled closer to her.

From the armchair, Kol is now seen with a pout on his face. "What about me?" He whined and they all turned to look at him with looks of disbelief.

"I just rode your cock, Kol" Raven giggled, not noticing the heated looks now aimed at her from all four of her mates.

"Mum! Dad!" A panicked voice echoed through the manor, making them all sit straight as the rapid footsteps approached. Bonnie arrived in the family room, tears pouring down her face with Fred following close behind her, a mixture of anger and concern written on his face.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" Raven asked as she lightly pushed her mates off and stood up, along with the others. Bonnie ran into her arms, sobbing into her chest and Raven exchanged worried glances with those around her.

"sweet girl, you need to tell us what's wrong" George cooed softly, running his hand up and down her back soothingly.

"E-Elena started a rumour s-saying that I slept with S-Stefan, that's why they broke up. Now I'm getting messages from P-People calling me a S-Slut" Raven tightened her hold on her daughter in both comfort and anger, she looked over Bonnie's shoulder and saw how angry her mates and Fred were.

"Don't worry, little witch. It will be dealt with" George stated softly, placing a kiss on Bonnie's forehead when she pulled away from her mother's embrace. Bonnie sniffed and wiped away her tears, nodding at her father and nuzzling into his chest.

"Why don't you help me find some vehicles" They all looked at Raven in confusion, not knowing what she could want with vehicles when she was able to pop away in a blink of an eye.

"What could you possibly want with a muggle vehicle" Fred questioned his future sister-in-law with a raised brow and his arms crossed over his chest.

"I want to charm them, of course" She rolled her eyes and scoffed as she nudged Bonnie, pointing towards the group as if to say 'Can you believe their stupidity' which made the younger witch giggle.

"You want to...charm a vehicle?" Elijah asked cautiously as he saw the huge grins on the twins' faces.

"Our dad had a flying car once, it was able to turn invisible too" The vampires and Bonnie stared wide-eyed at the trio, who seemed to be beaming with excitement.

"Raven?" A voice called out followed by the front door slamming shut. Raven sighed and everyone followed her out into the entrance hall where Jeremy and Tyler were whispering frantically with one another.

"Boys?" Their heads snapped up and Jeremy sheepishly waved his hand at the intimidating group whilst Tyler smiled somewhat strained.

"What happened now?" Kol groaned, running his hands down his face.

"Katherine is back" The hall turned completely silent before a frustrated sigh came from Raven. She turned to her mates with her hands on her hips, making them stand straighter seeing the demand in her eyes.

"You men will handle her whilst I spend some time with my daughter- Jeremy, Tyler, would you like to come help us pick out some vehicles?" she questioned softly at the two youngest males who looked at one another for a moment before nodding in acceptance.

"Great! Let's go"

It was later that day when Raven returned to the manor with the three energised teens. Raven had decided to buy three motorbikes, two matt black range rovers, a red Lamborghini and a silver Mercedes, with everyone's names on the insurance. A buzzing of excitement flowed through Raven as she enlarged each vehicle in front of the manor, the three teens stood beside her with awe-filled eyes and were excited to watch the older witch perform magic they hadn't known was possible.

"Guys, you might want to get ready to go to the Grill" Niklaus called out from the front door before his eyes widened at the expensive and flashy vehicles before him. "Well shit"

"Are you sure it's okay for me to join?" Jeremy questioned shyly, rubbing the back of his neck as he glanced between Raven and Klaus. The immortal witch giggles and raises on her tiptoes to ruffle his hair, making the teenager pout whilst the others chuckle at the woman's struggle due to her height. "Not the hair, Mama-"

They all turned to Jeremy, whose eyes were wide and his face red in embarrassment. He hadn't meant to call her it out loud but she hadn't been just 'Raven' to him for quite a few months, often referring to her as 'mama' in his head and went as far as to put it as her contact name in his phone. He missed his mom, though he didn't necessarily have a close relationship with either of his parents as they often paid a lot more attention to Elena who sought it out or begged for it. Raven cared about them all, she doted on them like every other mother would for their child but with the witch, it was more intense and loving.

He snapped out of his embarrassment when he felt a smaller hand cup his cheek, his eyes immediately colliding with Raven's bright green ones which he noticed filled with tears. "You, my darling cub will always be wanted and welcome. You are our family, Jeremy Gilbert"

Jeremy's breath hitched when he saw nothing but sincerity in her eyes, he immediately pulled her into his arms with his face nuzzled into her neck, inhaling her comforting scent. "Thank you, mama"

"That's sweet and all but can we please go, I'm starving" Tyler whined, his eyes pleading as he looked between Niklaus and Raven.

The duo pulled away from their embrace, Jeremy wiping the stray tears away in embarrassment whilst Raven turned to Tyler with a firm look on her face, making the boy gulp. Her expression softened when she saw the longing in his eyes and immediately approached him, her heart clenching painfully when he flinched slightly as she stopped in front of him.

"I'll never harm you, my darling Tyler" She whispered as she cradled his face in her hands. He nodded meekly and leaned into her touch, his eyes fluttering closed as he took a deep breath, calming his heart rate down. "Come along, we'll go to eat"

They all arrived at the grill an hour later after everyone decided they wanted to change. Raven scanned around the room and pointed out the two individuals sitting in one of the larger booths. As they approached, Damon immediately shot out of his seat and pulled Raven into his arms, his face nuzzled into her neck as he inhaled her addictive scent.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hello handsome" She giggled before the two pulled away, Damon being immediately pulled into George's arms.

"Hey, Stef" Raven greeted as she slipped into the space directly in front of him.

"Thank God you're here. Elena won't stop staring from across the room" He groaned and nodded towards the doppelganger's direction. Raven turned and raised an eyebrow, seeing Elena sitting with a group of girls in cheerleading outfits as she glared over at their table.

"It's odd, she doesn't remember anything but still hates us" Rebekah commented as she approached the table, placing a kiss on Fred's lips before sitting beside the immortal witch. Contemplative looks formed on the group's faces as they all sat down, wondering how deep the brunette's hatred for them ran.

"She can go to hell" Bonnie spat, glaring over at the girl who had spread horrible rumours about her around Mystic Falls high. George chuckled at his daughter and placed a kiss on her head before nudging her, indicating for her to stop with the glares.

"Where's Caroline?" Rebekah questioned the group as she looked around with a frown, noticing her blonde friend nowhere in sight.

"Probably talking to Blaise. He gave her a two-way mirror, so they could communicate whenever they wanted" Raven explained, not taking her eyes off the menu in front of her.

"Oh! Draco gave me one too" Bonnie said excitedly. They all chuckled except George, who huffed and crossed his arms over his chest with a disapproving look on his face.

"Come on Dad! He's really sweet"

A short laugh left the twin's mouth, earning a warning glare from Raven and an unimpressed look from Bonnie. Seeing the looks, George sighed and pulled his daughter into a side hug.

"I'm sorry Princess, I just want you to be happy but no one will ever be good enough for you. But, I guess I'll accept this... relationship with Malfoy" A bright smile formed on Bonnie's face and she excitedly placed a kiss on George's face.

"Thank you, Dad!"

The large group ordered their meals and the conversation around the table was filled with memories of their travels, mostly coming from the originals who had experienced more than the others.

Suddenly, a voice from behind them made the originals tense. "Hello, my children"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

73.6K 1.3K 49
𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...
185 12 12
Sapphire Dumont fucking time traveled. She went from a world suppressed by war, to one as pure as snow in a blink of an eye. She instantly saw this a...
A Bright Star Minnie

Фанфик

13.3K 466 22
Cassiopeia has exciting news to share with her self-appointed brother, Harry Potter. She's been accepted into Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wiz...
1.1M 41.5K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...