Destined To Meet You

بواسطة sriya_author

"You are mine princess, you are Destined to be mine and mine only" Advik Singhania, the most feared mafia lea... المزيد

Introduction
Just A Normal Day
Party?
The Party..
ANNOUNCEMENT...
Mobster!
Princess..
Agreement
Convincing
Meeting Her Parents
The Lunch...
One Day Left
Engagement
Engagement (2)
Comment!! (Important)
•Wedding Day
•Convincing
•Reception
•Alone for 1 month?
•Seeing off!
•Danger!
•He's here?
•First Little Kiss
•Feelings?
•Mine
True feelings?
•Confession♡
•Romance
•Morning Time!
•Phone Call
What happened?
•Different
•Ayesha?
•Unexpected
•Awkward
•New one!
•Intentions
•Insecure
•Drunken Things
•Drunken Things (2)
•Random Morning;)
•Suicide!?

Engagement?

1.1K 41 1
بواسطة sriya_author

(Some days skip)

Avya's POV:

After getting ready I went downstairs for breakfast. As I went I saw my mother talking on phone. I thought it maybe her friend.

I sat beside my father.

"Beta! Advik's mother called us".

"Oh maa is talking to her?"

My father nodded. After sometime my mother came looking all happy.

"What happened maa?"

"Advik's mother called me and she had called us at her home to fix date for ENGAGEMENT!"

My parents got really happy. Really engagement!? I faked a smile looking at them. God please I don't want this!!

"Avya after breakfast immediately get ready okay?"

I nodded.

"Maa I will take Sam with me too!"

"Yeah I know that's why I had told her that you will bring your bestfriend too!"

I got happy after hearing that but engagement this early!!

Sam came after few minutes as she went for shopping.

"Sam!"

She looked at me as I went to her.

"Hmm..what happened?"

"Advik's mother had called us to their home to fix date for engagement!"

"W-what!?"

I nodded.

"That's good" She said happily.

"Yeah very good". I said in sarcasm.

"Nothing can happen Avya you have to marry him. Well I will also go to see him"

"Yeah I am taking you."

"Let's go to get ready!" She said and dragged me to my room.

"Now get ready and after that I will do your makeup"

I nodded and went to the bathroom to change. I came back wearing a traditional dress.

"Pretty Pretty!" Sam said and I smiled. She also wore a traditional dress in which she was looking absolutely gorgeous.

"How am I looking?" Sam asked me.

"I think you will get a handsome boyfriend today!"

She laughed at my words."Let's see my luck".

After sometimes we all got ready and left to reach there. I was very nervous.

We reach there in sometime and saw Advik and one young handsome man with him. He can be his brother maybe.

We walked towards the gate. My parents reached inside the house. No not house a mansion a very big mansion. When we both were going inside the other man who was standing with Advik stopped us.

"Hello Beautifuls!" He said bowing like we were princess.

We both chuckled at his words and greeted him back.

"Your introduction?" I asked him.

"Aryan Malhotra. Bestfriend of this Pumpkin."

We both laughed at his words PUMPKIN!!

"And your introduction Miss?" Aryan asked Sam.

"Samaira in short Sam. Bestfriend of this Miss.Late." Sam said smiling sheepishly looking at me.

Aryan laughed at her words and Advik raised his eyebrows while chuckling looking he liked my name huh!!

I looked at him and smiled in sarcasm. Advik was all silent during this conversation.

"Let's go inside" Aryan said and we both went inside.

Advik's POV:

Today my family decided to fixed the date for engagement and my princess is gonna be mine forever soon!

I was so happy but I don't like to show my feeling to others. I heard that her bestfriend is also coming so I called Aryan also.

After all the preparation of dinner I and Aryan waited at the door for her and her family.

After sometime her car arrived and they came.

She was looking like a beautiful and innocent angel. She was just perfect for me and she is only mine whether she like it or not. But she was not looking that much sad.

Her friend was also looking very happy and she caught Aryan's eye.

When they came Aryan started flirting with them both as he always do. Okay that's fine if he is flirting with her bestfriend but with My Princess never!!

I kept silent during their conversation and just admiring her and a little chuckle left my mouth when I heard her nickname.

After sometime they both went inside the house.

"Don't you ever dare to flirt with her!" I said looking at Aryan.

"Oh ok ok I won't!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Just go and talk with Sam".

"Yeah she is mine now!" Aryan said looking a boy who had experienced love for the first time.

I nodded and we both went inside. Avya was talking with my family and my baby Trisha all happy with them but I don't know what problem she have with me but not worries no worries.

Avya's POV:

We both went inside the house. Sam was continuously praising about Advik and his looks. His family started talking with his mother and Trisha. I had took her in my arms she was looking very cute! Sam

Sometimes after Advik came and we all sat together and Pandit ji started finding the date.
(Priest)

"Muhrat to 2 hafte baad ka nikla hai" Pandit said.
(The best time is after 2 weeks)

"2 hafte!?" His mother said.
(2w weeks!?)

The Pandit nodded.

"Pandit ji this is very early!" She said.

"The next will be after 2 months!"
He said while looking at all his stuffs.

"Oh then this is correct!" My mother said.

His mother nodded. Well yeah this was too early. After sometime the Pandit left and we both family discussed about the engagement. We decided that the engagement will be held in their other mansion which was empty.

"Avya are you okay with this?" His mother asked me.

"Jii" I said.
(Yes)

They didn't ask Advik about it as they knew he do not have any problem!!

We discussed further and sat down to do lunch and all. After the lunch our both parents were discussing more while Me, Sam, Trisha were playing. She was absolutely very cute. She got very close to us.

We all left when all the discussion was done and reached our home all tired and we all slept for some hours.
______________________________________

Emd of the another chapter Engagement!!

I hope you all liked this. Please vote for all the chapters.

Stay safe and happy!

Love ya <3

Bubbye 🫂

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

77.9K 3.6K 38
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
151K 5K 39
"I'm not yours," I said bravely. He pulled me to himself by my waist and whispered in my ear. "You are mine from the second you looked at me and you...
5.4K 270 25
(DARK ROMANCE) When Evara bumps into a stranger not knowing what destiny has stored in for her. A mere harmless touch with the most feared man, that...
66.4K 2.3K 65
''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath were fanning my neck but it was feeling lik...