𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

20.1K 1.1K 89
By A_solitude_girl12

Ayushree gripped the small knife which the bodyguard had given to her . The grip on knife tighten every second feeling the steps coming closer to her . Her eyes widen after sensing the man is going siding the clothes . She raised the knife to stab on his foot but before it could touch his foot a rough hold on her wrist stopped her .

" are you mad" ayushree widened her eyes after she realised that the man is none other than her husband, the abhyant singhania.

Abhyant helped her to come out from her place and made her stand infront of him . Ayushree gulped seeing his angery eyes . She wants to slap her stupidity. How stupid she is that she didn't recognised his shoes .

" are n't forgetting me , too soon?" Abhyant asked in his rough voice. Don't tell him that his wife didn't recognised his shoes and his body cologne.

" no , it just you came suddenly"ayushree said in her defence looking at anywhere but not him .

" Acha , I thought you have forgotten me just like you have
Forgotten many things in past " abhyant said sarcastically while ayushree looked at him . She felt hurt with his words but didn't reacted anything. Abhyant noticed her expression and it somewhere satisfied him . How would you felt when the person to whom you trust more than anyone broke your trust ? For first time in his life he trusted someone blindly but what got in return the biggest betrayal of his life ? Ayushree hidden something from which was never means to hidden from him .

After a long time she noticed an emotion , emotion for her . An emotion of hurt , betray , anger and warning for her . She remembered how much trust and honesty matters to him . That's what he said when for the first time they got intimate after being married for 2 months.

" Ayushree, iam not a perfect man. I may have several anger issues and trust issues but I swear on my dead mother , I will always be loyal to you , to our relation and I will never hide a thing to you which can become the reason to broke our relation and I want same from your side honesty, honesty towards me , honesty towards our relation"

" For the first time in my life iam trying to trust a person more than my brother's. Don't break my trust ever . Don't hide something from me which can Tear our relation apart"

" I don't want a servant who can look after my things, who can wash my clothes, who can cook for me , who can clean my room or who can satisfy me . I want a wife who can understand me , who can stood stood by me and mainly who don't play my emotions "

" now do you want to go outside or you are planning to stand there only for the whole life " Ayushree came out of her thoughts hearing his voice and noticed him dialing someone's number.

" zubair must have sent another chopper for us . Just we have to reach terrace anyhow" abhyant said but seeing not getting any response from her . Abhyant turned towards her and their eyes got clashed with eachother . One side it's hurt , anger and warning otherside pain , forgiveness and love . They came out off their trance hearing the vibration sound of Phone. Abhyant answered the call .

"What!!" Abhyant yelled which startled her . Abhyant composed himself and said something to him .

"Everything is clear, we can leave" abhyant said casually while ayushree was shocked. Aren't they were under some terrorist attack a while ago thought ayushree.

" huh??" Ayushree asked

" I mean Those terrorist, did they got arrested?" Ayushree asked to clear her doubts.

" No , they themselves only flew away " abhyant answered while walking towards exit of store with ayushree tailing behind him .

" what? I mean why?" Ayushree asked not able to have hold herself. Abhyant halted his steps hearing her questions and gave his whole attention to her . Ayushree gulped seeing his stare .

" Are you feeling concerned for them that they didn't take anything with them or they didn't killed a person also " abhyant asked sarcastically taking steps towards her while ayushree took a back step with it .

" NO, not like that . It just they came and went away this suddenly " ayushree said and shrugged her shoulders and continued to take back steps.

" yah , yah they have to inform you first before going. Right?" Abhyant said with sarcasm while ayushree pouted hearing his comment and turned her face otherside trying to show that she didn't like his sarcasm on her .

"Hogya ?" Abhyant asked feeling amaze with her behaviour. He is seeing her childish behaviour after a long time last time she behaved like this when she was pregnant.

"Sorry " ayushree whispered breaking his thoughts.

" better" abhyant said just then they heard zubair, security head voice.

" sir " they both walked walked towards him . Zubair stood outside the store with guards behind him .

" Everything is clear " zubair said while abhyant nodded his head and they walked to parking lot of mall . A guard escorted ayushree to the car while abhyant was talking something with zubair.

After sometime abhyant entered the car and took his seat beside ayushree while a driver was driving them back to mansion . Ayushree noticed a sudden distress on his face , a feeling to ask raised in her heart .

" Sab theek hain na ?" Ayushree asked but got nothing in response and they are back to their original life again. Ignoring eachother existence and just being parent only.

The car entered inside the mansion . Abhyant cane out from the car while ayushree also came following behind him . As they entered the living room many noises are coming from there . Ayushree saw the whole singhanias are sitting and talking , shekhawat family were also there .

All noticed their presence before they could ask anything abhyant dragged ayushree with him . Ayushree was in shocked, before she could stop abhyant they already entered the lift .

" first look miksha then you can do whatever you want to" abhyant answered her unasked question. Ayushree quickly agreed with him . As they lift stopped at their floor ayushree went to look miksha while abhyant walked to their room .

" is this how a singhania Bahu behaves , no greetings nothing" Anjali shekhawat taunted . Pravati dadi (sister of uma singhania) signed her daughter to keep shut .

" Unki saas Ko nahin padi hain toh hamen kyon tension leni chahie" Priyanka bua said not leaving any chance to degrade singhania Bahus . Just then dhriti with some butlers entered the living room with snacks and juice.

" aur yaha dekho ekk bahu ko tameez nahi hain ki bado samne pallu rakhna chaiye sarr par , aaj kal ki ladkiyon mein toh laaj sharam naam ki kohi cheez nahi hain " Anjali shekhawat continued her taunting session seeing their is no pallu on dhriti head and navya head . Sensing the drama is going to continue for more time men's walked out from their.

"Aunty appko humare fikar karna ki kohi zarurat nahi hain phele app apni kamar samal la " navya said with straight face . Anjali looking at her waist which is showing more than usual and corrected her saree . Feeling embarassed Anjali excused herself and went away from their.

" navya is this way how you talk to elders , she is elder to you and maa you were also not saying anything to her " Priyanka shouted on navya hopping now uma singhania will scold navya infront of shekhawats women but her plam got flopped hearing differed answer and also fro different person.

" kya galat kaha USS ne , aur waise bhi bache bado se he sekh the hain" Meera singhania said in support of her daughter in law while navya throw a flying kiss to her mother in law who chuckled at her .

" bhabhi stop supporting her in wrong things and Anjali bhabhi was just trying to explain them how they should behave infront of elders" Reema kashyap ( parvati dadi 's daughter) said . She already hates the other two daughter in law of singhanias for snatching her daughters love from them .

" i know jiji where to support my daughter in law and where to not unlike someone who supports their daughter still knowing how wrong they are , who just want to snatch other women's husband " and that's it reema mouth got closed.

" enough, I think so we should do the thing for which we came here !!" Paravati dadi said silencing everyone.

" yes jiji is right, Karishma bahu tum Anjali , reema aur Meera ka saath milkar sargi ki tayari Karo " uma ordered her daughter in laws who nodded their head as answer. Shekhawats came to Mumbai specially to celebrate karava chauth with singhanias and tomorrow is karava chauth.
All went to their assigned work .

***********************************

" bhabhi is it mandatory to keep fast ?" Navya asked to dhriti while helping her to prepare dinner.

" yes , it's important and you are newly married right . So it will be very good if you keep fast" dhriti replied to her .

" if you keep fast choti maa will feel happy" and that's it navya quickly agreed to keep fast not for long life of her husband but for her new mother who is also her mother in law happiness. If keeping a single fast can make her mother in law Meera happy then she will definitely do it .

" What are you guys preparing?" Vivaan entered the kitchen and started to check the dishes they are preparing for dinner.

" dinner" navya replied and continued to chop vegetables.

"O really I thought you guys are preparing breakfast?" Vivaan sarcastically said while munching his apple . Navya glared at him for sarcasm for which vivaan just shrugged his shoulders and continued munching his apple .

" mam pravati dadi is calling you " a bulters informed dhriti and dhriti instructed something to navya and walked to pravati room . Vivaan sighed the butlers to leave them alone. Now only vivaan and navya are there in the kitchen.

" I heard that you are keeping karva chauth fasting for me" vivaan said . Today his day went boring in hospital and also in house so he got bored then he remembered his new entertainer, his newly wedded wife so here he is for his entertainment.

" Unfortunately yes" navya said with annoyed face while vivaan came towards navya .

" awa, is my wife fallen love with me " vivaan pulled navya cheeks hardly making her cheeks turned red . Navya slapped his hands away from her cheeks. Before navya could shout on him .

" Dil mera har baar yeh sunne ko bekarar hai..

Kaho na pyar hai

Kaho na pyar hai !!!" vivan twirled her while singing

" hogya , don't fly high iam not keeping fast your long life or anything but for mom happiness. She will feel sad if I don't keep fast " navya asked jerking his hold .

" chal jhuti , I know you already fallen love with me . Admit it Mrs navya vivaan singhania that you crazily in love with me " vivaan said while keeping his face between the hands which are in kitchen counter and looking at affectionately.

" Shit , you got to know about my feelings " navya faked slapping her forehead slightly.

" i know now one can resist my charm including you" vivaan raised his collar while navya rolled her eyes at his drama and self obsession.

" kaha ka charm, gorilla jaise shakal hain " navya whispered to herself .

" did you said something " vivaan asked.

" Kuch nahi app toh humare pati parmeshwar hain na app ke liya varat rakhna humara Liya saubhagya ki baat hain" navya said while joining her hands infront of him .

" Chalo abh apna pati parmeshwar ka ashirwad lo" vivaan raised his right hand as blessings and sighed her touch his feet . He thought she won't agree to do it .

" kyun nahi " navya said giving a tight smile and stood near him . Before he could register anything navya crushed his right foot with her heel and run away from there .

" shit , shit you mad woman " vivaan yelled while holding his right foot. He called a butler who helped him to walk to his room . On the whole way vivaan kept cursing navya and her sharp heels .

Women's and their heels !!

********************************

Dinning area :

All singhanias and shekhawats entered the dinning room to have dinner. Ayushree, dhriti and navya were serving to them .

" ayushree beta you are fine right? " pravati dadi asked as they didn't got chance ask about their well being. They got scared after they got to know ayushree, abhyant and miksha stuck in mall where terrorist have attacked .

" jii dadi " ayushree replied giving a small smile and continued to serve her daughter who was having her food sitting in her dad lap .

" thank God Nothing happened to you guys " uma dadi said and thanked God for protecting her children. Meera noticed the absence of her son before she could say anything. Vivaan walked into dinning area with limping leg .

" vivaan why keep wincing, did you get hurt yourself again?" uma dadi asked in her concern voice. Vivaan came sat on his seat quietly.

" No dadi actually something heavy like buffalo fallen on my leg" vivaan said looking at navya then turning eyes towards dadi . Navya fisted her hands which are ready to smack him .

" What , you should stay away from those animals . Bechara Mera bachha " Meera said lovingly caressing his hairs as he sat beside her . Vivaan was enjoying very much the irritation on his wife face made him happy.

" don't baby him Meera don't you know, he must have provoked first " Karishma said and it's time for navya to smirk . Meera removed her hands which were caressing his hairs some times ago and looked at him angrily.

" mom and badi maa I didn't done anything nor i provoked someone " vivaan said in defence and both ladies gave him ' as if we believe you' . His eyes went to navya who was showing him tongue and enjoying his miseries.

" you called me buffalo now look what this buffalo will do" navya thought and evily smirked and by the same time vivaan eyes fallen on her and he noticed her evil smirk .

" now what this buffalo wife is thinking " vivaan thought. Elder mens walked to living room leaving youngsters with elder ladies of singhania and shekhawats .Ayushree, navya and dhriti also joined to have dinner.

" dadi " navya called trying to get uma dadi attention instead she got all the members on table attention.

" Haa bolo navya " uma dadi encouraged her to say further.

" Why does only women's have to fast for long life of men's why can't men does it same?" Navya questioned while uma dadi and pravati dadi looked at eachother at her sudden question.

" in our culture ,it's a Wife duty to pray for his long life all the time fast or not " Anjali shekhawat answered her instead of uma dadi .

" well then doesn't it wrong ? Matlab biwi yaha bukhi mara bena panni ka aur pati waha enjoy kara " navya said tauntingly.

" navya are you saying the rules in our culture is wrong"reema kashyap asked raising her voice little.

Uma looked at her three grandsons. She knows where this topic is going. Singhanias are always a male dominating family. They don't beat their wives or cage them but there are some boundaries for every singhania women which they remember till the death of their life and not to forgot the male ego which runs in every singhania men's won't allow them to agree on navya words .

" no , i can't . Iam just trying to implement some rules. A husband is also better half of his wife same like his wife is also better half him . When they share everything. Then does it right wife has stay empty for her husband for his long life and to get him in her next 7 births. Why doesn't man does it " navya explained her point. Meera had a proud smile on her face at least her daughter in law is not timid not like her who can't speak her thoughts out .

" point !!" pravati dadi said and looked at her her sister, uma dadi.

" iam impressed with your thoughts navya " Meera said smiling broadly .

" Haa but we can't pressurize someone. It's depends on the men to keep fast or not " uma dadi said . Navya thought is correct but it's not acceptable by all for sure .

Vivaan widened his eyes realising where it is going and looked at his wife who was smiling broadly looking at his mother.

" i know vivaan will definitely keep fast for navya. Right ?"there it goes vivaan is struck . He can't deny two people in his life first his mother and second his buddy miksha.

" yah why not" vivaan said gritting his teeth. He himself a doctor and surgeon but he is big Time foodie now how will he stay empty stomach whole day .

Karishma looked at her sons , shashvat and abhyant hoping they would also agree like vivaan but seeing no response made her upset. She looked at abhyant who didn't raised his head for one time also , his whole concentration to feed his daughter while shashvat was having food quietly.

After their dinner gets completed uma dadi ordered everyone to assemble at 4 am to have their sargi . Ayushree , dhriti and navya with bhumi went to kitchen to wind up the day . While Karishma, Meera with parvati dadi and uma looked sargi preparation.

****************************

4:00 am

Singhania mansion :

Living area :

All the women 's of singhanias and shekhawats are assembled except daughter in laws of singhanias .

" Don't tell me Bhabhi that your bhaus didn't woken up till now" Priyanka said as she came for just drama and she won't let any chance miss it . Just then they saw the three daughter in laws walking coming.

Uma felt a pride of happiness. She knows she choosen best daughter in law's. The three of them are different with eachother but there is something common between them which only few can identify that is determination. Three of them are very determined person .

( ayushree 's outfit)

Ayushree, dhriti and navya first took uma dadi blessings and then all others. Navya rolled her eyes seeing pakhi , ananya and megha .

" chalo Meera and Karishma give sargi to your respective Bahu" uma dadi said while Meera and Karishma came forward and picked a thaal which contains some fruits and some dishes and forwarded to their respective daughter in laws . Karishma first gave to ayushree then to dhriti.

Sargi is the food that's eaten by the woman who fasts through the day in karva chauth, after taking a bath in the early hours of the morning . This food is prepared by the Mother-in-law.

( dhriti 's outfit)

Then uma dadi came and gave big thalis which contains the sarees and jewellery which they have to wore at night . Three of them took her blessings and their mother in laws . Then uma dadi gave Meera and Karishma their sargi and Parvati dadi gave sargi to her daughter in law Anjali shekhawat and reem kashyap . Anjali shekhawat gave sargi to her daughter in law bhumi shekhawat.

" chalo sab apni sargi kah lo" pravati dadi said while pakhi , megha and ananya eyes were on the thalis of daughter in laws of singhanias which contains expensive jewelry and designer clothes.

( navya 's outfit)

All sat and start to have their sargi while pravati notice absence of men's .

" Karishma ,shlok didn't came?" Parvati dadi asked.

"Maasi ji he was tired from party work . So didn't able to get up " Karishma was already ready with her excuse.

" what about Ashok , Meera ?" Paravati dadi asked to Meera .

" maasi ji he was having knee pain last night. So just now he got sleep " Meera said they same thing which her husband said to her say whenever someone ask about it .

" and what about Rakesh , sunil and gaurav ?" Paravati dadi asked to her family who just shaked head as no . Paravati got upset with her family. She thought her family is better than somewhere compared to Singhania but they disappointed her .

" ayushree beta where is abhyant?" Uma dadi asked while ayushree gulped the pain before answering them .

" Badi dadi , something important came at midnight so he have to go for office...." Ayushree drank a glass of water to calm herself. Her husband left at midnight only. Most of the people knows that now abhyant won't return till next day .

Ayushree always used complete her fast seeing his photo because he never came to house on this day . Uma dadi tried to explain him to come and but abhyant never presented in karva chauth.

" where is vivaan and shashvat?" Uma dadi asked. Meera got upset seeing her son absence before navya and dhriti could answer anything. They heard the strong foot steps of someone all turned their towards its sources . Their coming shashvat and Vivaan singhania well dressed.

"Morning dadi " both took blessings of parvati dadi and uma dadi who felt happy looking at her grandsons .

" mom iam hungry, give me everything " vivaan said quickly took the empty seat which was beside navya . Navya was shocked with his presence she was just teasing him but is he really keeping fast for her . Her doubt got cleared when vivaan whispered something to her .

( vivaan 's outfit)

" just like you iam also keeping fast for my mom happiness" vivaan whispered.

" You have to eat with navya on her plate?" Meera said.

" what , no mom " vivaan denied he can't share his lovely food with anyone and his wife is out off the list to share .

" Choice is yours time running out off after the clock hits 5 you can't have a drop of water also "and that's it there is no other way.

" Arrrgh ... fine " vivaan started to have navya sargi . Meera prayed to don't let any evil eye fall on her son and daughter in law.

" mom iam going to party house something important came up " shashvat said and here dhriti who was happy somewhere that he also going have sargi with her but his words shattered her dreams .

" shashvat first have something " uma dadi said.

( shashvat's outfit)

" I will take this , thank you," shashvat said and picked up the apple from dhriti plate and started walk towards exit . His gesture made her heart flutter with happiness and someone's burn .

" don't forgot to bring gift for your wives shashvat and you also vivaan " Meera yelled at both the mens .

" done choti maa!!" shashvat yelled.

" I will see it afterwards" vivaan said and continue have his food. First he needs to give his whole attention to food then another.

___________________________________

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐒

Virendra singhania - dada of male leads

Uma singhania - dadi of male leads

𝙴𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢:

Shlok singhania - father of abhyant and shashvat

Late devika singhania - mother of abhyant and shashvat

Karishma Singhania - second wife of shlok singhania

Abhyant singhania - male lead

Ayushree abhyant singhania - female lead

Miksha abhyant singhania - daughter of Abhyant and ayushree .

Shashvat singhania- male lead

Dhriti shashvat Singhania - female lead

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢:

Ashok Singhania - father of vivaan

Meera singhania - mother of vivaan

Vivaan singhania - male lead

Navya vivaan singhania - female lead

Sanjana singhania Kulkarni - younger sister of vivaan

Pratik Kulkarni - husband of sanjana

Pihu Kulkarni - daughter of sanjana

𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢:

Priyanka Malhotra - bua ji of male leads

Ashwin Malhotra - husband of Priyanka

Amit Malhotra - son of Priyanka

Megha - daughter of Priyanka

𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐒

( uma dadi 's elder sister family)

Parvati shekhawat - elder sister of uma singhania

Rakesh shekhawat - son of parvati

Anjali shekhawat - daughter in law of parvati

Gaurav shekhawat - son of Rakesh shekhawat

Bhumi shekhawat - wife of gaurav shekhawat

Naveen shekhawat - second son of Rakesh shekhawat

Reema kashyap - daughter of parvati dadi

Suni kashyap- husband of reema

Ananya kashyap - elder daughter of reema kashyap

Pakhi kashyap- younger daughter of reema kashyap

_______________________________________

Hello lovelies ❤️

Hope you all are doing great

Here is the update.. hope you all will like it

Don't forgot share ur feedbacks on chapter

I removed targets because my exams are in December

So i may not about to update in November and

December.. I will try to update but no promises

For now ... I will try to update frequently

Till the end of October...

But don't forgot to vote and comment ❤️

Take care 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 3.8K 20
BOOK 1 IN THE ECHOES SERIES In the realm of power and dominance, the Singhania's stood tall as one of India's most influential families. With a firm...
513K 32.8K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.5M 102K 71
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
12K 1.5K 16
story about three couples and their parents... peep inside the story to know more Cover credit - alabhya