CROW (ITACHI X READER)

ad_hiii tarafından

MODERN AU. MAFIA & YANDERE ITACHI. NARUTO STORY - ITACHI X FEM READER **THIS IS A 18++ STORY. NO MINORS** **T... Daha Fazla

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
BOOK 2: Raven
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:

Chapter 13:

1.9K 60 28
ad_hiii tarafından

Itachi

"Cops showed up at the school." Sasuke said when I answered his call and I grunted.

"For dick?"

He snickered. "Yeah, for dick. Questioned your girl for awhile."

That made me pause. "How long?" I expected them to question her but how long is awhile?

"About an hour, i'd say. I stayed the whole time, thankfully your kid is well behaved because he somehow knew not to complain."

I was proud that Izuna behaved but it didn't make sense. "How did he behave? That's unlike him."

"I told him that we were making sure y/n was safe. He was more than willing to wait until they left after that."

I chuckled, again, my son was smitten. "Did you record it?"

"Yeah. Just sent, we're 10 minutes out."

"See you soon."

Just as I was ending the call, Damon entered my office holding a laptop open in one hand. He whistled and plopped down in the car. "What?" I questioned.

"Your girl had to deal with Grant and Smith."

I groaned, those cops were a pain in my ass. It just so happened that the two cops who refuse to be bought off are the ones working this missing persons case.

"Sasuke sent the recording?"

He nodded and turned the laptop screen towards me, showing them entering the classroom and sitting on a table.

I could tell she was confused then weary, I was equally proud that she gave them attitude but I always wanted to spank her for painting a target on her back.

My angel was trouble, the thought made me smile. The door to my office burst open and Izuna ran in, I pushed my chair back and hauled him onto my lap.

"How was school?" I asked.

"Good. Daddy, why did those men talk to ms. y/n?"

I chuckled at his mad face. "I don't know, we'll ask her later."

He seemed satisfied with that answer because his face evened out and he nodded, he hopped off my lap and with a quick high five to Damon he left the office. Probably to find somewhere quiet to read or something.

"You had to kill him." Sasuke drawled.

"He had to die."

"Fair enough." He said as he sat and Damon chuckled.

"You gave up easily." He teased and Sasuke shrugged.

"She's to him like Sakura is to me."

I smiled at his explanation, it really was that simple and there wasnt much we wouldn't do for our women. Damon just looked confused and I refused to let him go off on a tangent.

"You have eyes on them? I don't want them sniffing around her."

Sasuke raised a brow. "You gonna kill them too?" I shrugged and he tilted his head. "That's not a yes."

"Were you looking for one?" I smiled menacingly and he shook his head.

"I will never get over that look." Damon shivered, effectively bringing us back to the conversation at hand.

"Pussy." Sasuke said under his breath, I held up a hand stopping Damon from rebutting; we didn't have time for that.

I typed on my computer, bringing up the files we had on all cops in the city and I searched for Grant and smith. They were your typical cops, hero complexes that made them feel like they were making a difference.

Truth was, they weren't. All the "big busts" the city had was because I gave it to them; they were ones who outstayed their welcome or were no longer useful.

The chief worshiped me like a God, not only did he have the fame of these busts but the money to live comfortably.

"What do you want me to do?" Sasuke asked with excitement in his voice, I knew he was itching to take them out. I didn't blame him, they liked to harass Sakura and Hinata from time to time.

"Nothing right now. We'll watch them, if they're still sniffing around then we'll take care of them."

Sasuke looked upset but nodded, he may want compensation for the harassment of his wife but we both knew we couldn't unless it was necessary.

"You going to his meeting thing tonight?" Damon asked and I gave him a look, Sasuke snorted and shook his head.

"He was upset he couldn't see her this morning, he won't last until Monday." Sasuke said.

I smirked, I wasn't going to wait that long; even if I wasn't going to the meeting at the school, I was going to see her tonight regardless. Especially if my angel was on the prowl, God help anyone who tries.

"What am I missing? What's with that look?" Sauke questioned.

"Your brother's going to cockblock her." Damon chuckled.

Sasuke laughed loudly. "Cockblock her? Let me guess? you bugged her phones?"

I shrugged, my attention solely on my computer now; I may be a little embarrassed by my obsession.

"Can I watch you get mad? It's always so much fun watching your composure slip." He teased and I gave him an unimpressed look making him chuckle.

"Alright." He held up his hands. "I'll stay out of it."

With that we went over a few things before they left, I watched from the corner of my eyes the video feeds to her classroom and made sure I had a notification for her texts. Alexis still hadn't said where they were going tonight, I could always track her but I didn't want to give anyone time to move in.

I sighed hours later when my eyes became sensitive, I sat back and rubbed them. I had just over an hour before we would leave and I had to physically hold myself back from leaving early.

A ping alerted me of a message and I sat up quickly, my brows furrowed when nothing on my computer indicated she received a text. I pulled out my phone and was pleasantly surprised to see she texted me; usually it was me who initiated contact.

Angel 🩶: I know i'll see you in a bit but I wanted to let you know that I got something for Zu so if you could stay a little later so I could give it to him.

Me: Of course, angel. I'm sure he won't mind, you are his favorite after all.

I could see her blush from the video and I smiled, I really liked that look on her. I was again thinking about how far that blush went and if I could trace it with my tongue.

Angel 🩶: I'm sure that not true but I can't wait to see you both.

I smiled at her biting her lip, she appeared to be nervous and it brought me immense happiness. She obviously had nothing to be nervous about but she didn't know that.

Me: See you soon, angel.

With a newfound motivation to finish this up quickly, I worked through the rest of what needed to be done in record time. Right as I was shutting off my computer, Izuna came barreling into my office. I laughed when he tripped over his feet and caught himself.

He sent me a glare I knew was identical to mines and I laughed harder. I rolled back and picked him up, setting him on my lap. I dreaded the day he no longer wanted to cuddle in my lap so I did it any chance I could.

His glare was still in place with an adorable pout that let him get away with murder; I tapped his forehead and his face softened. "Where's the fire?" I chuckled.

"I want to go see miss y/n." The pout back in full force and I smiled.

"We're leaving the office now, I need to stop at home then we'll go see her."

He smiled big and jumped off my lap. "Come on!" He exclaimed and ran to the door, I shook my head with a smile and followed my son.

"Izuna, let's go!" I shouted from the front door, I punched the bridge of my nose and exhaled long. For someone who was so excited and pushing me along not even an hour ago was sure taking his time.

I heard footsteps and I opened my eyes, they widened and I held in my laugh. "What's all this?" I asked Izuna and he scowled at me.

"I want to dress nice." He grumbled, I looked up the stairs seeing Helen and she gave me a small smile with a shrug before walking away.

I looked back down and crouched down, I fixed his bow tie; one I didn't know he had and patted his shoulders. "I'm sure she'll love it."

Whatever nervousness he had all but disappeared and he gave me a confident nod. I stood and held out my hand, we had someone to see and shouldn't keep waiting.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

420K 16.9K 33
𝓶𝓾𝔃𝓪𝓷 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 ❝I can teach you more than you think, (Y/N). Do you want me to show you? ❞ -- (y/n) is a seamstress who's lived in her own...
87.4K 2.2K 26
Spencer wonders into a cafe one day hoping to relax, have some coffee and read a book. after Morgan kept teasing him all day about finding a date he...
424K 17.2K 42
❝𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a homicid...
21.1K 1.4K 22
~A Lesbian Novel~ NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OF PAPERBACK COPIES THROUGH www.lulupublishing.com !!!! (Will soon be available for global distribution...