The Mystic 13

Od theabug05

A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This... Viac

Info
First Day 1
First Day 2
First Day 3
First Day 4
First Day 5
First Day 6
The Trauma Floor Chat
Unexpected Words
Powers
Nightmares
Unintended Discoveries Pt 1
Unintended Discoveries Pt 2
Unintended Discoveries Pt 3
The Next Day
Following
Dangerous Smiles
confessions
'Brother'
The Bond
Han River
The Calm Before the Storm
Why
5.
4.
3.
2.
Epilogue
Prequel
Authors Note
Author's Note

1.

616 31 1
Od theabug05

"Every ending is a beginning."

Joshua sat beside DK as they were waiting for the food. He was anxious about what he was about to do. He turned to DK and smiled.

"Sunshine, I have to tell you something." DK turned to him and sighed.

"This is not the right time for a goodbye speech. I know you're leaving after everything is over but I'd really like to wait to cry till later." He'd heard Joshua on the phone with his mom. Apparently, DK hadn't heard the entire conversation.

"Sunshine, I am leaving but not indefinitely and you're coming with me." DK's eyes widened.

"You're not?"

"No. I assume you didn't hear the whole conversation. Even though you're confused, I'm glad you didn't hear it all."

"No I didn't." Just then the boys were called for the food. They grabbed it and headed back to the dorms.

"I wanted to tell you that we're going to LA for a couple of weeks during the break."

"We are?" Joshua switched the bag of food to his other hand and wrapped his free one around DK's waist.

"We are."

"Yayyy." When they got back to the dorm, Seungkwan and Vernon were awake and walking around.

"Guys, your back. Wonderful. we need you." Vernon said. DK and Joshua glimpsed at each other and nodded.

"We're gonna need Joshua, Hoshi, DK, Woozi, and Dino." It was Seungkwan who said those words.

"We need to go now." They all held hands with each other and collapsed to the ground. The rest of the guys sat back down and ate as they waited.

*********************

"I really hope this is the last time we ever have to come into a place like this. It's so creepy." Vernon said with a sigh. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Come on. Let's go find my brother." Everyone followed Seungkwan's orders and began walking.

"Do all of our worst nightmares look like this?" Hoshi asked with a frown.

"Probably not. Maybe a variation but not the same. Everyone's subconscious is different. Everyone has their own worst nightmare." Seungkwan responded.

"Have you been in all of our heads." Seungkwan chuckled at Dino's question.

"If I had, you would know it. The only person's mind I dream walked in was Nonies." Vernon smiled at the nickname. Of all the nicknames he's had, "Nonie" was his favorite. Just then, the boys saw Jaemin. He was being attacked by the monsters in his head.

"Come on, guys. We have to help him." At Seungkwan's command, everyone ran to Jaemin's aid. Dino slammed the Demon away with his powers while Woozi put a force field over the boys.

*********************

"I don't like that Dino had to go." Sihun said, quietly. Wonwoo turned and asked a question that took Sihun off guard.

"You're not actually supposed to help us are you?" Sihun turned his head lightly.

"What do you mean?" It was Mingyu who answered his question.

"You forget I can read your thoughts. The only people I can't are Woozi and Hoshi. Everyone else is an open book. I've been hearing your thoughts since you walked into our lives. You put yourself in a very dangerous situation by helping us. You're doing it anyway though because you can't just watch Dino suffer. You love him too much to do that." Sihun was smiling.

"You've got me all figured out."

"The question is, what happens when all of this is over?" Wonwoo asked, quietly.

"To be honest, I don't know. I may die or get disciplined. This has never happened before. Really, I was the one that was supposed to kill you guys. That didn't happen though. I went against my role so it fell onto Seungkwan's brother."

"But Seungkwan's brother turned years ago." Jeonghan said, in confusion.

"Exactly. I was supposed to hate him but I love him. If that means I have to be disciplined, so be it."

"You're one hell of a person, Hyung." Mingyu said. Sihun smiled. 

"Much like Woozi and Hoshi, I consider Dino my soulmate. We just don't have the kind of bond that they do." Just then, Sihun felt something burn inside of him. "I'm being called. I'll be back, I hope." He disappeared after that.

**********************

"How the hell are we supposed to get rid of this thing? No matter how much we knock it down, it gets back up." Dino screamed as he flung the thing down again.

"I don't know. It just won't go." Seungkwan screamed back.

"We're running out of time." Joshua yelled. Woozi threw up his force field again. His energy was bottoming out but he knew he couldn't stop no matter what. It was at that moment that the boys' prayers were answered. Sihun appeared.

"Dino, baby. Here take this. You have to get close, once you do, stab it in the heart. You have one chance. You can't miss, baby." Dino had a lot of questions but he had to do what he was told first. He took the knife from Sihun. All of the guys looked at him before nodding. Joshua threw the thing up in the air and slammed him to the ground. Hoshi then directed his powers and froze it.

"Dino, go now. He won't stay like that for long." Hoshi screamed. Dino ran to it and with precision, stabbed it directly in the heart. At that moment, it caught on fire and disappeared.

"Everyone takes each other by the hand. We've got to get out of here before this place crumbles." Everyone followed Seungkwan's order.

********************

Everyone woke up and looked around the room. Dino was the first to move from his spot. He ran to Sihun on the other side of the room. Before he even had a chance to get to him, Sihun disappeared. Seungkwan was the next to get up from his spot. He moved to sit next to Jaemin who was now himself and looked like himself too. He looked around the room in confusion.

"Hyung, are you okay?" He looked at Seungkwan with a confused glimpse.

"Kwanie? where are we and why are you so much older?" Seungkwan frowned.

"You've been gone for a really long time. That thing in your head has done some really bad things."

"To y-you?" Seungkwan nodded carefully. Jaemin started crying as he heard that. All Seungkwan could do was hug him. He knew at that moment that his big brother was really back. Vernon sat beside them with a sweet smile on his face. He was thankful that Seungkwan had his brother back. He was happy that they were still alive.

Woozi and Hoshi were the next to come to. Woozi could barely sit up because of all the energy he used in the dream world. DK and Joshua were next to them. Joshua pressed a kiss to DK's head as they got up. They helped Woozi sit up and propped him against the wall.

"Are you okay? Hoshi asked, with a frown. Woozi was heaving as he spoke.

"I'm okay. I just need some rest." Jeonghan and Seungcheol walked around and made sure everyone was okay. The only person that seemed hurt was Dino. He was scared. He was crying. Everyone moved to sit with him as he sobbed. Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Dino. He looked over at Mingyu and Wonwoo, knowing the truth. Jeonghan was frowning. His heart hurt for the boy. His heart hurts for everyone in the room. Everyone had been through hell and he had no idea where they would end up. He looked over at Dino who was trying to talk through his sobs.

"He's g-gone again. He p-promised that he w-wouldn't leave a-again." He said through stutters.

"I'm sorry baby."

**********************

Well that's the end. I know I'm crappy but Dino and Sihun will be the first part in the epilogue. I also decided to just do one long epilogue instead of several different ones because it would be easier for me. It should be out within the next couple of days. Thank you everyone so much for all of the love. Also, This will not be the end of 'The Mystic' story world. There is a prequel underway. Please look forward to it. I've become really attached to 'The Mystic' universe so I can't just end it like this. Now, Imma drops a picture of the boys. Bye. I love you guys.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

945 44 13
A series of love story between you and SEVENTEEN members. It's either death will bring you away from them or it will be the starting points of your l...
335K 4.2K 70
SVT members x y/n PG Angst Fluff Smut *Smut imagines will have ✨ in the title Most of these imagines began as random chapters to FFs I started but go...
19.7K 629 44
❝I've liked you since i met you.❞ _ Hi and welcome ! Before you read make sure to check every part that you read. MAKE SURE to read in the correct o...
1K 15 15
Hello i am new in making fanfic actually i can say book. I have never made a book before. For this i am trying to make it long for everyone's chapter...