Her sweet girl

Od Scarlizzie_loverrr

It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3 Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Not a chapter!
10
11
12
NEW BOOKS
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

9

770 20 20
Od Scarlizzie_loverrr

Hey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving as fast as the car can go , Andrew and his wife were terrified of what's going to happen next . Were they both going to prison? Or will only Emily? " why the fuck did you do that! you'll get both of us in prison Emily! " shouted Andrew panting tears were running down his cheeks , he still hadn't realized that his sister is gone , he just doesn't wanna think about it .

" she was about to hit you in the head with a freaking lamp Andrew! And if she have  , you'll be knocked out and I'll be all alone trying to fight the both of them! " Emily replied rolling her eyes . " I would rather her hitting me in the head and them both win . " said Andrew shaking his head .

Meanwhile with Julia

The 10 year old was sobbing hugging her aunt's dead body whispering to her that she was okay . She was stroking her aunt's hair looking at her features , her long lashes and dark blonde hair. she was the most beautiful woman ever Julia thought . " it's okay auntie , you'll be okay . I just need you to open your eyes for me please . Please I need you , you promised me that you'll always be here for me and that you'll always protect me . Do you remember when you told me that we shouldn't break a promise ever? So you have to keep it auntie Lucy, you have to keep your promise . Please " whispered JJ tears running down her cheeks nonstop .

She didn't even notice or hear the cops , Lizzie and Robbie coming in . " oh Julia . " said Lizzie with teary eyes staring softly at her girl with only a camisole and shorts , Julia's shirt was wrapped around her aunt's wound and it was filled with blood . Lizzie sniffed wiping her tears , she have to be there for Juliana , now is not the time to cry .

While Robbie was talking to a police officer about Juliana's situation and how him and Lizzie want to foster her instead of JJ going to a random stranger's home , she will definitely not feel comfortable . Plus they wanna be there for her , what she went through is way too much for a 10 year old to handle

" I need you to take her out of the house please . The detective will come in a few minutes . " one of the many police officers said to Lizzie making Lizzie nod her head . " come on sweetheart , we gotta let your auntie rest . Okay baby? "Said Lizzie wiping her tears off and crouched down next to Julia . She took of her cardigan , and wrapped it around her girl .

Juliana looked at Lizzie nodding her head . " I love you so much . " JJ whispered to her auntie putting a strand of her aunt's hair behind her ears . Julia got a hold of Lizzie's hand making Lizzie pull her in her lap hugging her before standing up with Jules in her arms . Juliana rested her head on Lizzie's shoulder , tears were streaming down her cheeks nonstop . But the thing is that Julia wasn't crying , only tears were coming out from her eyes .

Lizzie walked towards Robbie and a police officer , waving her hand towards her husband . Robbie looked over at them nodding his head giving her a small smile . Robbie walked to them , he gently stroked Jules hair and gave her a kiss on her head . " come on, let's go . " said Lizzie getting out of the house with Robbie and a police officer . They sat in the front porch with Julia sitting at Robbie's lap cuddling him while he whispers to her sweet nothings , Jules kept hearing the police cars noises coming in and an ambulance . she just wanted to close her eyes wishing that what's happening right now is just one of her nightmares .

After a few minutes , the detective came in . She asked Julia billion questions , and JJ answered them all wanting this to be over .

3 WEEKS LATER .
Juliana cuddled her teddy bear sighing , waiting for Lizzie and Robbie to come in their bed . A week and a half ago she moved in to their home , she had a huge bedroom with a bathroom that she really liked . She felt so safe and loved in these 11 days , even when she barely talked they still cared for her . They comfort her every time she cries or get nightmares , which Juliana is very grateful for and they don't even yell or hit her for her mood swings . They do the opposite , they hug and cuddle her. And say sweet comforting things to her. Making JJ regret her actions .

But it's normal to act this way when your parents killed someone close to you , and when the police asked her older siblings if they want to have a custody of their younger sister . They both declined , they didn't want anything to do with her . Since " she's the reason all of that happened . " which is definitely not true . Anyway she's been going to the police station about 5 times a week for questioning . They still haven't found her parents yet , which just scares her even more . " hey sweet girl , you brushed your teeth baby? " said Lizzie laying in the bed next to Julia . JJ nodded her head snuggling with Lizzie .

Lizzie smiled kissing Jules head , playing with her hair . " where is Robbie? " Juliana whispered looking up at Lizzie . " he's locking the front door darling . " replied Lizzie stroking Julia's hair making her more sleepy , JJ nodded her head sighing . Robbie came inside smiling at them " Doors and windows are all locked girls . " said Robbie laying down on the next side of JJ . " thank you Rob . " mumbled Lizzie giving him a small smile , he nodded his head .

" can you sing please . " Julia asked Lizzie smiling softly , Lizzie shook her head giggling making Robbie smile looking at them . "I'm bad at it love . " replied Lizzie cupping JJ's cheeks before giving both of them a kiss . Juliana looked at her pouting " No you're not , I heard you last night singing a lullaby to me when I went to sleep . " Jules said wiggling her eyebrows at Lizzie with a grin . Robbie laughed shaking his head looking at Lizzie . " oh you cheeky monkey . " said Lizzie smiling tickling Julia .

" no-please , it tickles . " said Juliana giggling her heart out . Lizzie smiled shaking her head pulling Jules in her arms . " thank you for stopping . " mumbled Jules resting her head on Lizzie's chest , Lizzie nodded her head chuckling . " of course lovely girl . " replied Lizzie smiling , before giving her temple a kiss . " Lizard you're such a mom and by the way I'm feeling so left out right now . " said Robbie with a grin hitting them both softly with a pillow .

" oh you big baby Robbie . " Lizzie giggled shaking her head . " why don't you sing her a song then? What do you think sweet girl? Hmm? " said Lizzie making Robbie nod his head shrugging his shoulders . " okay . " replied Julia , Lizzie nodded her head putting JJ back in the middle of the couple . Jules turned all of her attention on Robbie waiting for him to sing , holding Lizzie's hand . " okay , do you mind me singing you're my sunshine munchkin? It's the only lullaby I know . " Robbie said to Julia stroking her hair softly . " yes please . " replied JJ giving him a small smile .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1222words

Have a good day! Thanks again for the votes <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.5K 240 25
Noura Naomi Carey, this is her story. Her life is a literal roller coaster. From walking in the New York streets, to walking in the Outset Office. Al...
249K 7.3K 56
On Kayla's second birthday, her mother left her outside a Barnes & Noble. Confused, scared, and all alone, with nowhere to go she followed her mother...
2.9K 199 25
whats with Roni? why'd Liz freak out? let's find out ! this is book 2 to my missing piece.i suggest you read that one first. other than that embark o...
34K 1.4K 27
As the youngest daughter of Howard Stark, you have ordinary expectations for your years at Hogwarts. Little do you know what adventures await you whe...