Monkey Queen (Yue and friends)

By Fahemalillianaltaee

What if Monkey king's successor was actually a girl instead? Her name is Yue who loves taking care of her unc... More

Character info
Prologue
A hero is born pt.1
A Hero is born pt.2
A Hero is born pt.3
Bad weather
Duplication gone wrong
Coming home
Noodles or death
The great wall race
Impossible secret date Pt. 1
Impossible secret date Pt. 2
Skeleton key
Macaque
The end is here
🌴🌅Beach special☀️🌴
Revenge of the spider queen pt.1
Revenge of the spider queen pt. 2
Revenge of the spider queen pt.3
Revenge of the spider Queen pt. 4
Revenge of the spider Queen pt.5
After math
Back to the Celestial Realm
The Huli-Jing's and a monkey
Jade Face vs Yue
Sparkle Speckle Fairy Freckle
Dumpling destruction
Sweet' N Sour
Sweet N' Sour aftermath

The truth

621 21 25
By Fahemalillianaltaee

At Yue's apartment

Yue was sleeping peacefully in her bed while entering her dreamworld.....at least that's what she think it is when she heard voices that are some who familiar to her.

Dream/memory

The celestial realm.The realm of Heavenly Deities and Immortal Beings, all the Deities are celebrating of some sort of party. A party that Yue is familiar with until she heard a laughter of a baby from afar, Yue followed that until finally she spotted the same women from the portrait from the celestial realm holding a baby, not just any baby.... It's baby Yue.

"Oh Yue." The women smiled sweetly baby Yue cooed happily when she took a hold of her crown and giggled. "Behave yourself." She said while gently took her crown back from her laughing baby as the crib appeared from the clouds and placed her daughter gently while the baby was clapping for joy.

Yue was shocked to find out that the baby is Yue, and the beautiful women is her mother. She was about to walk closer until she saw a very handsome man came over to see his daughter with a smile on his face.

Her mother moved aside to let her husband see Yue so he could have a bond with his baby girl while Yue watch the scene as the man smile at his baby girl. "There's my little princess. Look at you, your are a beautiful baby girl just like her mother." He said smiling happily before making silly noises and wiggled his finger as her, and what caught Yue by surprised is seeing her baby self grabbed onto her Father's finger, then lift her father of the ground. "Hah! Oh she's so strong, like her father hmm?" Her father said towards his wife with pride.

Yue was now beginning to understand why she's dreaming all of this. "I get it now. This isn't a dream at all. It's a memory of my childhood. The Celestial was my home! But why-?" Yue was about to ask herself until she heard a fake cough making her head to see none other than the Third Lotus Prince himself holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Nezha?" Yue widened her eyes wasn't expected to see him in her memory.

"Congratulations on your new member of the family your highness." Nezha said as he bowed to her parents and handed them the flowers he brought. "Why Nezha, they're lovely." Her mother smiled why taking the flowers and gently smelled the fragrance as Nezha nodded and bowed respectively. "I...I don't understand..." Yue was confused about it until she heard a chuckled came from none other then The Jade Emperor himself, Yue widened her eyes seeing the famous Jade Emperor was there as well but what really surprised her is that her parents greeted the Jade Emperor with a hug while Nezha moved aside to let the family have their lovely moment. After the finished their loving moment The Jade emperor looked down at baby Yue who looked at The Jade Emperor smiling and giggling happily.

The Jade Emperor carefully held his hand out towards Yue as her baby self took a hold of the Jade Emperor's forefinger tightly which made the Jade Emperor smiled softly at baby Yue. "Hello Yue, I'm giving you this bracelet so that you'll never forget that part of your heart will always belong to both mortal realm and celestial realm." the Jade emperor said as he showed a familiar jade bracelet making Yue widened her eyes and looked at her bracelet then back to the scene where the Jade Emperor placed her bracelet on her wrist.

Then suddenly a huge gust of wind appeared out of nowhere along with Lightning and thunder. Everyone stood in fright already know who made a dramatic entrance, but was too shocked to speak. It was none other than the Not Mayor, Yue widened her eyes in horror and disbelief "The Mayor!? What's he doing here!?" Yue asked herself as she watched the 'Mayor"walked towards Baby Yue. "Well, well, well. So this is the Jade Princess, I heard that the son of the Jade Emperor had a granddaughter but I never new that he has a half-fling for a Granddaughter." The not mayor said making Yue widened her eyes in shock at what the not Mayor had just said. "But no matter I have a 'lovely' gift for the princess." The not Mayor said making everyone in the Celestial Realm gasped in horror as Nezha guarded Yue.

The not Mayor created an Illusion with his own bear hands as the red mist surrounded him. "Listen well, all of you! The princess shall indeed become a beautiful young women just like her father, and beloved by all. However, when she finally encountered by Lady Bone Demon during her journey in the future. She will be unstoppable and kill your precious princess!" The crowd gave out a loud gasps even screamed in horror. "No!" Her mother yelled as she held her child closer while the Not Mayor let out a maniacal laugh that sends a shiver down to Yue's spine until she heard a shout from the Jade Emperor "Seize that man!" Which makes Nezha and the guards got into their attack formation.

And with that, the not Mayor had vanished by the same storm he created. Yue wanted to find some answers until everything went dark, making Yue scared not liking where this is going.

"Soon..." a voice whispers making Yue looked confused. "Huh?" Then the voice whispers again "Soon... little Princess...your destiny is drawing near little Bamboo!" The floor began to crumble and making Yue fall. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Yue screamed while falling.

Dream/memory end

Yue gasped and woke up from her dream as her face was dripping in sweat. Yue wiped off the sweat from her face and decided to go outside in the gardens for some fresh air.

At the Garden

"The garden looks beautiful tonight." Yue said to herself as the fireflies were flying among the water and the plants. "Sigh... am I really human or am I the lost princess of the Celestial Realm?" Yue asked herself as she looked at her reflection in the water until she heard a familiar siren voice.

"Ah, ah, ah,ah"

Yue looked around to see if there's anyone here, but so far she has found none.

"Ah,ah,ah,ah"

Yue kept on searching, the shed, the bridge, the trees, nothing but flowers here either.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

Yue looked at the moon, before she looked both ways to make sure no one is following her.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

Yue stepped out of the garden and quietly closed the gate.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

🎶Yue: "I can hear you, but I won't. Some look for trouble, while others don't."🎶

Yue entered the woods and looked at the moon above her head while singing.

🎶Yue:"There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day. And ignore your whispers, which I wish would go away, oh,oh-oh"🎶

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

🎶Yue: "oh."🎶

"Ah-ah, oh-oh!"

Yue turned away from the moon and stomped by the river.

🎶Yue: "you're not a voice. You're just a ringing in my ear. And if I hear you which I don't! I'm spoken for, I fear."🎶

She walked at the same tree were Tang found her as a baby. Then saw a vision of her parents leaving baby Yue while having a sad look in their eyes while their tears are falling making Yue feel bad for hating her parents for so long. Then back to reality as she pulled out her phone and looked at pictures of her and her friends.

🎶Yue: "Everyone I've ever loved is here in this world. I'm sorry secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls."🎶

Yue put her phone away and looked at the path that leads to her apartment and spoke as is the voice was right here.

🎶Yue:"I've had my adventure, I don't need something new I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you."🎶

Yue went pass the trees and was followed by a certain great horned owl.

🎶Yue:"Into the unknown! Into the unknown! Into the unknown~!"🎶

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

Yue turned her head away trying to ignore the voice while big Mama was looking at Yue in concern.

...

She went back to the garden, and closed the gate quietly like a mouse.

🎶Yue: "what do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake. Are you here to distract me, so I make a big mistake?"🎶

Yue walked towards the river as Big Mama landed on the tree watching from afar.

🎶Yue: "Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me? Who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be?"🎶

She looked down at her reflection and sighed.

🎶Yue: "Every day's a little harder
As I feel my power grow. "🎶

Yue waved her hand and creates three lines of jade magic in the air which surprised both Yue and big Mama, then suddenly Yue's magic moved on its own. It passes Yue who jumped a bit surprised but suddenly became fascinated.

🎶Yue: "Don't you know there's part of me
That longs to go"🎶

The magic creates a familiar palace from Yue's memory.

🎶Yue:"Into the unknown! Into the unknown!"🎶

Several Lion Dogs ran passed Yue, and she watched them by surprise and interest. People ran pass Yue as well. A celestial man and a beautiful human girl.

"🎶Yue:Into the unknown~!"🎶

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

"Ah-ah-ah-ah"

The girl seemed to then be lifted into the air created by the Celestial prince.

🎶Yue: "Oh, oh, oh"🎶

Yue shot out more magic into the sky, hoping that whatever was calling her still here.

🎶Yue: "Are you out there? Do you know me? Can you feel me? Can you show me?" 🎶

The strange force took a hold of Yue's magic and created a ball of fire that hops around Yue.

🎶Yue: "Ah-ah, ah-ah!"🎶

"Ah-ah, ah-ah!"

🎶Yue: Ah-ah, ah-ah!"🎶

"Ah-ah, ah-ah"

The fire shifted into glittering blue dragon that flew around Yue as well.

🎶Yue: Ah-ah, ah-ah"🎶

"Ah-ah, ah-ah"

The dragon jumped into the floor broke apart. The magic rearranged itself to look like the Monkey King, Zhu Baije, Sha Wujing and Tang Sanzang.

🎶Yue: "Ah-ah, ah-ah!"🎶

"Ah-ah, ah-ah"

The hummingbirds came down and swirled all around Yue, as she smiled and laughed.

🎶Yue: "Ah-ah, ah-ah!"🎶

"Ah-ah, ah-ah"

The magic flew behind Yue's back towards the water, and she quickly tried to run after it while Big Mama was fallowing Yue.

🎶Yue: "Where are you going? Don't leave me alone! How do I follow you..."🎶

Yue ran to the edge of the cliff and uses her magic to create a magical platform to extend herself as the magic floated away.

🎶Yue: "Into the unknown?"🎶

Yue threw her arms down and created thousands of sparkles all around the island. Yue curiously looked at all the stars she has created in her own hands. "Did I do that...?" Yue muttered to herself. "You sure did snowflake." A female voice was called out to her as Yue's widens and looks at the tree and saw a familiar great horned owl on the tree branch.

Yue smiles and ran towards the tree, "Big Mama!" Yue said as Big mama smiles and flies down while landing on Yue's shoulder. "Well it's been awhile since we last saw each other snowflake" Big Mama said making Yue smile softly as she nodded. "Yeah it has." Yue said then noticed that the sparkle she made disappeared. "Yue as much I want to have a little reunion with you but it's late. You need some shut eye." Big mama said bring Yue back to her as she frown and says "But Big Mama-" Yue was cut off by Big Mama. "Don't 'But Big Mama' Me you need rest and you don want to worry Your uncle's now do you?" Yue shook her head not wanting to worry her uncles. "Then off to bed with you missy. You'll explain to me later." Big Mama said as Yue nodded in understanding as she went inside to her apartment with Big Mama following her.

In Yue's bedroom

Yue went laying down on her bed as Big Mama tucked Yue in and give her a love tap. "Good night Big Mama." Said Yue falling to sleep as Big Mama landed near a lamp and gives Yue a soft smile. "Good night Snowflake. Sweet dreams." Big Mama says as she opened the window and got out of her room and closed the window quietly not wanting to wake her up and flew back to her tree.

In the woods

As soon as Big Mama landed she looked back at the apartment and muttered "You will now the truth of your past soon enough snowflake. I pray for your safety." Big Mama lift her head up at the moon hoping things will go well for Yue.

The next Day

When Yue got to work, she saw the first years, the celestial kids and stitch are helping cleaning the shop while Pigsy was chopping up vegetables, Tang reading and Mei was on her phone. When she got inside, Tang was first to noticed.

"Yue? Are you feeling well?" Tang asked as he looked at his niece with a worried look. "Yes I'm fine why?" Yue asked while Tang doesn't looked convinced knowing that something is bothering his niece. "Because I can tell that something was on your mind. Besides I'm your uncle, I know that look of yours when something was on your mind." Tang said as Mei got too close to her face, invading her privacy. "He's right Yue, I think it's best if you talk to Sandy. Maybe he can help." Mei suggested as Yue thought of a way to ask her uncle without being upset or making her friends feeling guilty just as she did for blaming her parents for abandoning her.

"Uncle Tang, may I ask you something?" Yue asked making Tang chuckled smiling happily to help his niece. "Of course sweetheart, you can tell me anything." Tang said while the others finished cleaning and decided to take a quick break before the shop opens. Yue took a deep breath to make all the nerves away. "I uhm, had this crazy dream last night. And I think I saw my mom-" at those words, Tang widened his eyes while Pigsy stopped cutting his vegetables when he heard Yue saying that she saw her mother and looked at the picture of him, Yue and Tang when she was younger blowing out her candles from a birthday cake while Mei was clapping and saw Tang looking nervous and the tear started to fall from his eyes.

Pigsy sighed and walked over to Tang and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Tang? It's time she knows the truth." Pigsy said while Yue and the others looked confused while Tang nodded in agreement, he let out a sigh, "I know, you're right." Tang said to Pigsy then turn his attention back to Yue and took a deep breath to calm himself down as he stand up, "follow me. All of you." Tang said in a serious tone.

At Sandy's boat

Sandy opened the door to his basement letting the others in while looking nervous. Tang uncover the sheets that showed the same basket were he found Yue as a baby. "I was afraid the day would come when you said you saw your mother. I thinks it's time I should've told you-" his voice was cracked as the tears was falling from his eyes, but wipe away trying to stay strong. "-a long time agohoho.."

Yue looked at him a little worried frowning a little, "ok?" Tang summoned all his strength to look at Yue in the eye now. "Your parents... didn't actually a...a.....abandoned you." Yue gripped her hand looked away while whispering, "I knew it." Tang, Pigsy, and Sandy along with the others raised their brows in confusion, "you knew! Well, who told you?!" Tang asked wondering how she knew.

Yue leaned forward a little, "No one! I mean c'mon uncle." Yue said as Tang frowned a little. "Well if you knew, why didn't you say anything!?" Tang asked looking upset. Yue opened her arms a little looking a little upset. "Why didn't say anything, or why didn't Pigsy or Sandy tell me anything!?" Yue asked while huffing slightly, she looked away towards her friends before looking back to her uncles.

"If my parents didn't abandon me then why did would they leave me in the woods in the first place?" Yue asked as a small silence settled between them before Tang looked back at the basket as his hands pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to Yue.

Yue opened the papá we which is actually a note that made Yue frown when she read it what it says.

If you're reading this, please take care of our little Yue for me and my husband. We have to leave her here in the woods for safety because we have demons on our tails. We don't know how long it will take to see her again, it might take years for us to come back for her. Her name is Yue.

Yue looked back at Tang who smiled sadly when he was looking at the basket, "it all started a long time ago, I was hiking in the woods."

Flashback

A young Tang walking in the woods while holding a book on the pathway, minding his own business.

"I was walking along the path, minding my own business until all until all of a sudden my book disappeared right before my eyes." Tang widened his eyes looking all startled and looks up and sees a certain great horned owl flying off with his book. "H-Hey! That's my book! Stop! Give it back!" Young Tang cries out and started running after the owl and his book. "I kept running and running until finally the owl drop my book."Tang narrated while his younger self was about to grab his book failing to see the baby crawling over to his book, "that's where suddenly I discovered a most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen in my life." Tang looks up in shock and surprise to see a baby girl with crystal blue eyes and black ebony hair staring at him with a smile on her face. "A baby!" he exclaimed in shock and then he saw a basket as he pick up the baby girl as she giggles and looks at him curiously. "where are your parents? Now let me just-Huh?"  He wondered as he noticed there's a not in the basket close to the monkey plushy and says. "A note?" While he put the baby in the basket so he can get the note and starts reading the note while playing her monkey plushy. "after reading the note, I couldn't help but feel sadden and sympathy for you. Until something gave me an idea." His younger self smiled

"Well Yue?" The scholar says as the baby babble when her name was said, he carefully picks up the basket and smiles softly at them and says "Looks like you my dear girl are going to live with me from now on. I promise to take good care of you with some help of course." He chuckles and with that scholar up the basket and began to walk out of the forest as the baby girl starts babbling happily knowing someone is going to take good care of her after all.

Young Tang brought Yue to the noodle shop to see Pigsy, working at the noodle shop until he spotted a baby he was holding and accused him for kidnapping. "As soon as I brought you to the noodle shop to get help because I knew I couldn't do it alone to raise you. Pigsy thought I took you from your parents but it took me awhile to explain everything that happened." Pigsy gave Tang a look then looked back to the baby trying to get his hat, making him sigh and nodded "alright I'll help. But this is your kid too so she'll be your responsibility got it?" Tang smiled and nodded for being grateful for Pigsy to agreed this task to help him. Tang gave Yue some mashed carrots while Yue clapped happily and eat the mushed up carrots. "We did everything we could to take care of you. We fed you."

Pigsy grab a small tub while Tang was helping Yue to get ready for a bath. Looking down at Yue, Tang chuckled softly while Pigsy was filling the tub with water. "Gave you a bath." Pouring some soup in her hair to scrub it while baby Yue looked at the Bubbles floating on her nose making her sneeze. Once bath time is done, Pigsy gave Yue some apple sauce while Yue happily ate it without complaining like babies normally do. "And fed you again." After she was fed, Tang got her clothes ready to go to bed. The baby cooed happily, Pigsy was enjoying the show of Tang was about to put on some clothes while baby Yue kept running away. "And tried to put on some clothes on I just watched from the wash room to get the grass stains out." Yue laughed seeing how much as Tang tried until she hit her head from the shelf, flipping the bowls into the air while the pan fell out.

Chasing after her as Tang frown while Pigsy stand up trying to get the pan from falling on Yue until it was too late making them both flinched. As Yue sat up beginning to whimper, Pigsy moved the bowl gently by the handle away, looking at the baby's face. As the baby looked at Pigsy, her sniffling turned to giggles while her sad frown turn to a smile. "Then we made a decision that changes our life forever. By raising you as our own niece." Tang put Yue gently in the baby crib as he and Pigsy smiled at the sleeping baby.

Flashback end

As the memories came to them, Tang began to tear up as well as Yue's friends even Pigsy and Sandy were whipping away their tears. "That's the end of the story how we became your uncles." Tang said while rubbing the basket while Yue looked confused while looking upset at the same time. "That's it? That can't be it... there's gotta be more." Yue said looking sad and wanting to know more.

Tang sighed looking at Yue as an apologetic look on his face knowing how disappointed she looked. "Oh Yue, your story may not have such a happy beginning. But look how it turned out. You've got me, your uncle Pigsy, your uncle Sandy, your friends, even your own mentor who is none other than Monkey King himself!" Tang exclaimed trying to cheer up his niece. Yue held the note close to her heart, and looked back to her uncle. "I know but I have so many questions. Like who was chasing my parents? Why couldn't they visit me?...." Yue waited for her uncle to answer but all she got was a sad look on his face before asking. "And who am I?"

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 14 4
Y/n has been friends with MK since they were twelve and have been inseparable since. They think of each other as brother and sister! But, once he too...
4.6K 213 11
Prompt made by decaffeinated_fox on TikTok and are also the SilentKingAu creator! What if Heaven had tricked the sage? They set him free, yes...but...
7.2K 181 33
Jade, the twin sister of MK, go on adventures with the people she cares about. through up and down Mk and Her are going to have each other back.
3.7K 76 15
A teenager who just wants to have a nice summer break, ends up in a world they know very little about. How will they get through this? Who will they...