Innocent

Autorstwa winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

8

35.1K 1.1K 800
Autorstwa winniewritess

"Nia?"

Caine says in the dead silent room. The lights were off and he had watched Nia sleep for an hour now. He was trying to convince himself that entire hour not to wake her up. But he couldn't help himself, why was she sleeping when she could've been with him? Looking at him? Giving him her everything.

Caine nudged her face with his own.

"Nia I called you." He grumbled to the sleeping girl. Watching her face. She was literally out of it. Caine brushed his lips against hers and leaned in biting her bruised lips just to fuck with her, but also wanting to wake her ass up.

"Mhmnnnn" Nia whined, nudging her head away from the intruding presence invading her space.  She was all in dream land, sleeping real deep in Caines bed.

But Caine wanted her awake, he wanted her eyes, her presence. He reached his hand up to her neck and gripped it in his entire palm. Pushing her head back into the pillow as he sat up and hovered over her. He stared down at his pretty girl, barely holding her neck so she didn't wake up.

Nia was slightly mugging in her sleep since she was being irritated. But her face immediately softened as Caine leaned into her jaw and kissed it gently. Then he nipped the skin between his teeth.

Caine dragged his lips down her neck, moving his hand aside so he had better access to her neck.

He trailed his tongue over every bit of her neck, sucking and licking each spot until he got to the spot that made her legs lift and wrap around his thigh between them.

"Cainee..." Nia was awake now and it was all Caine's doing.

Nia panted out softly, her head rocking to the side gently but Caines hand came up and grabbed her jaw, keeping her head still as he devoured the fuck out her neck.

"Yes princess?" He says slyly as he bit into his girls sweet spot, making Nia moan and tighten her legs around his strong thigh.

Nia had never felt something this good before. She didn't know what to do in the situation he had placed her in. Her eyes were just barely open because each time Caine dived back into her neck she could feel her eyes rolling back to where they shouldn't have been.

Everything happening to her created a pressure between her legs. One she was familiar with and often took care of with her fingers rubbing her clit. She felt like she had no choice but to rub..against something. Anything.

She found herself grinding  back and forth on Caine's thigh very gently at first. But as Caine made marks all over her neck and under her chin, those small grinds were turning into full on thrusts.

It's like he encouraged her with each drag of his tongue against her skin and the suck he'd finish it off with.

"Just like that princess...use daddy to get off. Fuck I swear you mine Nia."

Caine dragged his face up her neck, leaving kisses all down the side of his greedy girls face.  He breathed against her skin, heavily since he was so fucking hard off her. She had his dick standing and all she had to do was get herself off. He was fucking obsessed with her and couldn't get enough, Caine needed more.

Once Caine got to her ear, he bit where her earring usually would be and let go with a slightly tug before speaking against it.

"Let me eat your pussy ma."

Nias eyes softly widened out. Still in a haze but she heard what he had said very clear. Nia couldn't even think, wasn't even thinking as Caine had started to slip his hand into her shorts. Finding her bare since she had nothing else to put on under.

Caine had his own plan for his princess. He wasn't taking no for a fucking answer.

"Caine n-" Nia immediately cut her own self off with a moan escaping her lips. She gently arched off the bed as her clit was rubbed around in small circles with Caines big hand.

"You can't-"

"I fucking can." Caine says, moving his fingers down her fat fucking pussy. He could feel it in his hands that it was. She was pooling all on his fingers. The imprint of her pussy was forced into his mind and he couldn't even see it yet. He dragged his thumb down between her folds and spread them but that's when he got impatient when her clit was fully bare and no longer covered by her thick folds.

"I'm done playing." Caine pulled his hand out from in the shorts and backed up on his knees so he could grab Nias legs.

She didn't know what to do. She just watched as he gathered the shorts on her body and pulled them off her legs. Leaving her body down below completely bare before him.

Nia immediately snapped her legs together by the knees. She was shy as fuck right now but Caine was looking down on her with only hunger and care for her. Her chest raised and fell in a slow deep rhythm, her heart beating practically out her chest as she stared at Caine over her knees.

"Open your fucking legs. Don't make me ask you again."

Nia let out a huff at Caine's words. Wanting to not listen to him but he didn't even give her the chance to think before he pushed her knees apart with his big ass hands. Spreading her legs until her knees were down against the mattress and her pussy was in his line of sight.

"Don't ever hide this pussy for me. It's fucking mine Nia."

Caine aggressively yanked her down to where his face was. He looked up at her first. Licking his lips as he stared at his property.

"Say it's mine Nia."

Nia licked her lips, breathing softly as she closed her eyes then opened them up.

"It's yours daddy. My pussy is yours."

Caine slapped the length of her pussy with the palm of his hand, making her immediately whimper and gasp. Her legs twitching and wanting to close from the contact but Caine held them open to well.

"Good fucking girl."

Caine moved his hands up under her knees and pushed them up to under her chin.

"Hold your legs for me ma."

Nia wrapped both her arms around her legs, right under her knees where his hands were. Her body was flexible, but clearly it didn't matter to Caine because he was going to have her in this position either way.

"Look at that pussy.." Caine breathed out, his eyes flashing with need. Nia could see it written all over him. She didn't know how she brought him like this. How she brought this need upon him.

Caine placed his hands on each of her thighs, then he used his thumbs to spread her lips open, watching her clit come from hidden up above them. Just as he opened her up, a bundle of her wetness slid down her pussy, going directly down to her ass crack. Only making Caine want to lick it all up, the entire length of her.

So he did.

Caine leaned down dragging his tongue down the length of her pussy. Wanting to get a taste of everything. He started at her clit, making Nia immediately moan, even as he kept going away from it. His tongue coming up on her entrance and twirling around her opening.

"Oh Caine wait!"

As soon as she felt Caine's tongue inching into her entrance she was so ready to fall apart, to end it all! In fear of the feeling that would come. She felt some slightly pain but it quickly went away at how wet and silky his tongue was inside her. As he went further it felt thicker, swirling around inside her hole.

"Ye-yes!" Nia could hardly speak, gasping for air as her head rocked from one side to the other like she was a crazy person in a heated daze.

"What's all that stuff you was saying? Telling me to wait?" Caine's hand suddenly came down on her pussy again. Slapping it like it was a little bitch, like it was some pussy nigga he slapped around on the streets. It made Nia's pussy gush further with need. Her pussy wetter and wetter for the vulgar man handling her.

"You don't tell me to fucking wait you hear me? I do whatever the fuck I want to you."

Caine leaned in and kissed her entrance, then stuck his tongue out, licking lower and lower until he was at his girls ass crazy. Caine was clearly a freaky ass nigga.

Dragging his tongue around her asshole in circles.

"Fuck you taste so good for me ma."

Nias legs were shaking as if he was eating her pussy. The words he was saying, it made her clench and unclench around nothing. The feeling of his tongue slowly sinking into her asshole making a screech come from her lips at the foreign thing happening to her.

Caine spread apart Nias cheeks, making sure he could really get in there. He devoured his girl with his mouth. His tongue flicking around hungrily feasting on her.

It's as if Caine would never stop showing off to her, proving to her that he was the only one that could give her pleasure in life. Because next thing she knew he was dragging his thumb over her clit. Rubbing her sensitive bud in circles while eating her ass.

"Ohhh my god!" Nia panted out as her pussy finally released. Creaming down from her entrance and down the rest of her pussy. Sliding right down onto Caine's tongue waiting for her cum and slurping it right up. Caine dragged his tongue up the length of her pussy and backside. Cleaning her up with his tongue and once he was back at her pussy he gave it a nice suck before letting it go. Breathing heavily up against her cunt.

"You going to take some more for me mama."

He wasn't asking and Nia couldn't respond. The girls head was knocked to the side as she looked at him. Her eyes in a daze, weak and shaken as she nodded slowly with a small gulp to gather herself.

"My good girl all fucked out." Caine shook his head with a smirk. He'd make her even worse. Caine leaned down and latched onto her clit with his tongue. It didn't take long for him to get back to work, the best job in the world being pleasing her.

He dragged the fullness of his tongue up and down her clit. Holding it firmly against her so she could feel it.

Nia didn't have to hold her legs anymore. Caine took her under her knees, spreading her legs back down out onto the mattress. This time his body lying down with her legs. Getting extra close and personal as her pussy soaked his face. Her juices dripping down his chin, making him smirk against her pussy, wishing he could stay here all day everyday.

Caine closed his mouth around her clit, sucking the sensitive ball of nerves. Taking his own breath away just to pleasure her. Would die between this girls legs. And clearly that was the plan to Nia who wrapped her legs around his head. Pressing her toes into his back as she arched off the bed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She panted out! Her moans being loud screeches of pleasure as she placed her hand onto Caine's head, further pushing him into a face full of her cunt.

And Caine took it all, letting her fuck his face, letting her use him for her next orgasm. Letting her drag it out of him with his tongue stuck out and ready for the riding.

Nia balanced on his back with her toes, her hips thrusting up and down on his face, coating his entire face how she wanted. His nose bumping her clit when she came up and down and his tongue smoothly gliding over it in the most perfect motion and finally it all came together and everything unraveled.

"CAINeee!" Nia screamed out as her orgasm squirted out onto his face. Making a true fucking mess in his bed and on him. Her body convulsing up and down like it did in the motions when she was fucking his face. Her back arched off the bed until she finally lost all her strength and slumped down onto the mattress.

Her legs twitched at the sides of Caine's body, now having falling at the graces of him.

Caine lifted up onto his knees, staring down at his perfect girl. Taking in the beautiful mess she was. Caine was also a mess, her juices all over his face. He didn't care and he didn't plan on taking it off no time soon.

Nia watched him under a low gaze, her eyes slightly unfocused but focused at the same time. One second Caine was sitting up staring at her, the next he had a huge rode slapping slightly against his belly button.

Nias eyes widened when she realized what it was. And now she could really see it with her eyes finally open. She stared at the thick flesh, gulping at the length also. The veins going up the curve in Caine's dick. This was a frightening weapon on a frightening man.

"Caine.." her voice came out horse. Low also, she could barely even hear herself. So she put her hand up slowly, tapping the side of his lower chest. Or at least thinking she did. When she looked again her hand was just up in the air not even close to touching him.

"Shhh." Caine says to his girl in a daze. Taking her hand by the wrist as he moved closer to her. Nia watched with shaken eyes, watching as her hand was made to wrap around Caine. Her eyes went away from the scene happening in front of her and up to Caine who was now hovering over top of her.

"Fucking look at it." Caine grunted out to his weak little girl, wanting her to see how to do it, wanting her to see him teaching her.

Caine's big hand came on top of hers already holding apart of him. He squeezed her hand, making her squeeze his dick she was holding.

"Follow daddy's lead. Be a good girl." He corrupted, stroking her hair gently with his free hand while he started to move his palm, also moving her much smaller one at the same time.

Nia watched the entire thing, her mouth slightly falling open as pre cum dripped from the tip of Caine's dick. Her mouth felt dry, wanting to taste it. Needing to taste it. She picked her other hand up, placing it on the tip and rubbing circles around it to gather what she wanted.

Caine's groaned over top of her, still working both of their hands but also watching as she gathered his precut on her thumb. What he didn't expect was her plopping her thumb into her mouth. She didn't do anything at first- no. She looked up at Caine and stared him in the eyes as she sucked her thumb clean and let it pop free with only her saliva now on it.

"Mmm fuck baby. Fuck." Caine grunted out as he took their hands off him.

"Open your mouth for me. Open your fucking mouth Nia!" Caine spoke impatiently, she brought this upon herself. And Nia was glad she did.

Nia spread her mouth open, her tongue peaking out and some saliva sliding down her tongue and almost landing on her chest, but Caine plugged her mouth with his dick before it could.

Nia immediately choked, that didn't spot Caine. He got her by the back of her head and raised her up so she could take even more.

"Fucking take me Nia." He demanded, eager to have his entire self buried inside her throat. Just so he could fuck the shit out of it.

Nia tried to nod but she couldn't. So she would show him that she could, she would make herself fucking do it. Nia relaxed her throat, breathing out her nose so she didn't have to out of her mouth. She focused on that first while Caine pushed himself further into her throat. Letting out a breath the warmer and wetter it got in her throat.

"Right there mama. Right there. Now sit still while daddy fuck your face."

Then Caine went fucking ham on her. He placed his hands on the top of her head, holding her still as he thrusted his hips into her throat like he was fucking her for real.

The sounds of her gargling and spitting filling the room as he pounded her face in. Nias nose getting a snooty mess. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head as he used her like a doll and she loved it.

Nia could feel her pussy getting wetter at the sounds of Caine and what he was doing to her.

"Fuck baby look at you, taking this dick fa me"

Caine's chest clenched in as he watched her. Slowly down a little bit so he could see his girth come out of her mouth and then slide back into the backs of her throat. His girls eyes widening when he settled there and started hitting the back of her throat over and over again.

Caine could feel himself getting closer. He locked his knees in at the sides of Nias head so she'd be still for what he was about to do. He placed his hand on top of Nias nose and held it down so she couldn't breathe. Nias eyes immediately got wide and shaken all over again.

"You better not fucking move."

Caine pumped his hips harder, staring at her as she was loosing her breath.

Nia was losing her mind but also enjoying being used by Caine. Enjoyed letting him take what he wanted from her.

Caine watched her eyes start to go weak as her body stared to fight for its life. And just as it did he busted down her throat. Filling her mouth up with his nut.

"Swallow it." He says as he released her nose from under his hold.

He pulled out and Nia immediately closed her mouth to do what he asked her. She then opened her mouth when she was done, panting for breath and sticking her tongue out to show Caine she did what she was told.

"Such a good fucking girl." Caine leaned over her and let his spit slide down into her mouth. Nia took it in and hummed, her throat sounding as she swallowed it.

Nias eyes were very weak now, going from all that just happened and her being choked out. She couldn't even talk anymore. She just raised her hand up and touched Caine's cheek. Blinking three times before she was out again. Caine took her hand before it could fall and kissed it gently.

"Goodnight mama."

__________________________________

🤭🤭 Okayyyy so first sexual thing to happen! what did yall think? I think Caine was veryyy different than usual and Nia loved it ofc. Should we make him more controlling outside of sex?

Leave comments and tell me what yall think?

Also tell me the next time y'all want me update I might do it whenever y'all say 👀

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

658K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
618K 10.7K 39
Dawn is the home town good girl with a spunky attitude and compassionate heart. So much like her father and struggling with the estranged relationshi...
23.7K 393 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
5.6K 445 20
"Aight bro" Caine waved me off "So what we done?" He looked at me with no emotion "We're done" I nodded "So am I allowed to do my own thing or what...