Dear, Tam | Kam Fanfiction

Od _Kurbee_

Keefe Sencen comes up with an incredible way to prank Tam Song by writing the male love letters and sticking... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3

Chapter 38

356 8 24
Od _Kurbee_

"I'm both looking forward to this and also not looking forward to this." Biana stated, setting down a bowl of some sort of weird food called 'crisps'.
Keefe frowned at Biana as Dex was setting up the movies and making sure his gadget worked.
Fitz was next to Dex, asking questions about his gadget and how he made it. Fitz always loved hearing Dex ramble on and on about his gadgets and how complicated it was.
"How come?" Keefe asked, looking at Biana as she dug through the bag of human sweets.
"Well, you and Tam are gonna be all flirty and cuddly and Fitz and Dex are gonna be the exact same way." Biana stated.
"Linh, Sophie and I have to suffer with that."

Keefe hummed as Biana got out a packet of gummy worms. Biana furrowed her eyebrows at the colourful sweet and she looked at Keefe.
"What is this...?" Biana questioned.
"Gummy worms. I had a packet as soon as Dex and I bought it." Keefe said.
"They're...strange, sort of nice!"
Biana hummed, setting out the other sweets.

Suddenly Biana's imparter went off. Biana grabbed it and she glanced at the message she got.
"Oh, Linh, Tam and Sophie are here. I'll go greet them and get them here." Biana stated, walking off.
Keefe glanced at the couple who were both smiling at one another.
"Oi, lovebirds. The guests have arrived!" Keefe exclaimed.
Dex and Fitz instantly glanced over towards Keefe's direction.
"Hey, you and Tam are way worse than we are!" Fitz exclaimed as he went over to the Empath while Dex tinkered with his gadget and the movies a bit more.
"Oh come on, no we are not-" Keefe began.

"Fitz isn't wrong."
Keefe felt arms wrap around his waist and his heart fluttered as he glanced back at Tam, smiling at his boyfriend.
"Heyy, we're not that bad, are we?" Keefe question, turning around to face Tam.
Tam shrugged, scrunching up his face slightly. "Ehhh...."
"Yes, you guys are incredibly lovey dovey." Linh stated as she went over to find a seat on the floor of the living room, nearby the snacks.
"I've seen you guys around at Foxfire and it's...sometimes sickening." Sophie stated.
Tam and Keefe looked at Sophie. Sophie cleared her throat, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"What movie are we watching first?" Linh asked, quickly avoiding any more awkwardness between the three.
Dex looked over at Keefe.
"Uh...what do you wanna put on?" Dex asked, glancing at all the DVDs they had.
Keefe took Tam's hands away from him as he went over to Dex, crouching down next to him.
"Uhh...this one!" Keefe pointed to a DVD, unable to read what it was called.
Dex looked at it and he tilted his head.
"Uh...okay." Dex grabbed the DVD and began to set it up.
Keefe got back up and he looked over to see Tam sat next Linh. Keefe went over and sat beside Tam while Biana sat down at a spot next to Sophie and Fitz was sat away, waiting for his boyfriend to come and join him.

The movie began to play and Sophie seemed to snicker out as she recognised the movie.
"Lego Batman? Really?" Sophie looked at Keefe.
Keefe looked at Sophie.
"Well, it looked more interesting than the movies with the real people on the cover!" Keefe exclaimed.
"Plus Dex also preferred how it looked too."
"Keefe mostly got it cause he seen the symbol of the bat and he remembered when he wore that shirt with the same logo." Dex said as soon as he sat beside Fitz.
Fitz instantly rested his head on Dex's shoulder and Dex smiled slightly at Fitz.

"Have you seen this before?" Biana asked Sophie.
"Uh, I haven't watched the movie but I've seen the posters and stuff for it." Sophie stated.
"I watched the Lego Movie though."
"There's a film called the Lego Movie?!" Keefe exclaimed.
"Dex!!"
"Wha- hey, I can't control what a store sells!" Dex exclaimed, looking at the Empath.
Keefe frowned and Tam snickered at Keefe's expression.
Keefe looked at Tam and Tam smiled at him, quickly reaching up and kissing his cheek.

"Alright guys, settle down! I wanna see how this goes!" Linh exclaimed, her eyes drawn to the movie playing in front of them.

*****

Hours had passed and they watched all sorts of films. They watched some movies by Disney, which Sophie had watched and told the others about the other Disney films, they watched  Wonder Woman as Keefe remembered Dex wore a shirt with her symbol. Dex then also chose a spider-man movie, he was curious about the concept and there were many different options to choose from but he chose the one called 'The Amazing Spider-Man'.

And the last film that they had just watched was a horror film. It was a classic called 'A Nightmare on Elm Street', the 1984 version.
You'd expect Keefe to not be afraid of horror films but nope. He was a baby about it. He curled up to Tam, Tam let Keefe hide his face and scream into his shoulder, when he got scared. Linh, surprisingly, was enjoying it. Tam didn't mind it, he found the movie okay. He was mostly worried about Keefe.
Fitz didn't like it but he wasn't scared. Dex was a little scared but the most he did was just hide his face into Fitz's shoulder. Biana just was a little disgusted by all of it. Horror movies certainly weren't her thing.
Sophie on the other hand already watched the movie before and didn't really care for it.

"Eughh! Is it overr?" Keefe whined into Tam's shoulder.
"It's over." Tam said, rubbing Keefe's back in a comforting way.
Keefe lifted his head and looked at Tam who was smiling at him. Keefe squinted his eyes at Tam.
"You laughing at me Tammy boy?" Keefe questioned.
"No, no." Tam shook his head.
"Just...thought you'd be a bit braver than that."
Keefe huffed at his boyfriend. Tam quickly kissed Keefe's cheek.
"Yeah Keefe, you seem like such a tough guy. I was surprised to see you so afraid." Biana stated, looking at Keefe.
Keefe felt strange as everyone in the room looked at him.
"Then again, Keefe used to be paranoid about a lot of things when we were kids." Fitz stated, looking at Biana.

Tam noticed how Keefe seemed uncomfortable with Fitz and Biana speaking about him like that.
"Uh, we should head to bed. Where are we sleeping anyways?" Tam asked, quickly changing the subject.
"Uh, you and Keefe will be in my room with me and Dex while Linh and Sophie go with Biana to her room." Fitz said.
"I'll just start packing this stuff away." Dex said as he got up from beside Fitz and went over to his gadget and the DVDs.
"I'll put the snacks away." Fitz said as he grabbed the bowls and empty packets scattered everywhere.
"I guess we'll start heading up to the rooms then!" Biana exclaimed, getting up.
"Let's go girls! Now we can have a little gossip sesh!"
Linh seemed to giggle and Sophie smiled.
"Can't wait." Sophie said as she and Linh got up to follow alongside Biana towards her room.

Tam looked at Keefe.
"Wanna start heading up?" Tam asked.
Keefe nodded and Tam got up. Tam offered a hand to Keefe and Keefe smiled, taking Tam's hand and getting up with his boyfriend's assistance.
"We'll be up in a few minutes." Fitz said, looking at Tam and Keefe.
Tam and Keefe nodded. They both walked alongside, leaving the living room with just Fitz and Dex.

Fitz managed to put away all the bowls and sweets from the living room and into the kitchen. When he got back, he seen Dex fiddling with his gadget as he had packed away all the DVDs.
Fitz tilted his head, confused why Dex was staring at his gadget so intensely. Fitz went over to Dex and sat down beside him.
"What's up?" Fitz asked.
Dex looked at Fitz.
"Mmh? Nothing, everything's fine." Dex smiled at Fitz.
Fitz gently took Dex's gadget in his hand and fiddled with it.
"Careful."

"Thank you for making this so we could have this very enjoyable sleepover." Fitz said, looking at Dex.
Dex's cheeks flushed and he looked at Fitz.
"Shut up, I didn't play that much of a role in this-" Dex began.
"Dex, what have I told you?" Fitz cut off Dex.
Fitz set down the gadget and took Dex's hands into his. Dex looked at Fitz and Fitz leaned in.
"You play a very important role in a lot of things, stop saying such negative things." Fitz said softly.
Dex felt his heart flutter and he smiled.
"Gosh, you're such a sap." Dex teased.
Fitz smiled.
"Dex..."
"I'm kidding! Thank you Fitz." 
Fitz leaned in closer to Dex, smiling.
"Of course, Dex." 

Dex glanced at Fitz's lips and he bit his lower lip before he suddenly pulled away, looking away from Fitz. Fitz sighed out softly.
"Mmh...Dex?" Fitz said.
"Sorry, I mean...I just- I'm not ready to kiss you, I mean like on the lips-" Dex began, looking at Fitz.
"It's just...when I thought I liked Sophie and she kissed me to prove that we weren't a good fit for each other in that romantic sense then... I'm just scared that-"

Dex stopped himself as he looked at Fitz and seen how he looked at him. Dex shut up as he stared into Fitz's teal eyes, which shown so much admiration towards him.
"Dex, it's okay." Fitz smiled sweetly towards his boyfriend.
"I can wait until your ready. I don't mind."
Fitz rested his forehead against Dex's. Dex seemed to let out a soft laugh.
"Mmh, god sometimes I can't believe you're my boyfriend..." Dex sighed out.
"...Good way or in a bad way?" Fitz furrowed his eyebrows.
Dex hummed in a high-pitched tone. "ehhh..."
"Dexx!"
"Haha!"

~~~~~

"Soo, you're over the whole...Keefe thing?" Linh asked as Biana was setting up the floor where she and Sophie would sleep.
"Eh...I guess." Sophie shrugged.
"I'm not gonna sabotage Keefe's relationship with Tam, especially since he seems really happy."
"Good for you! See, if you keep up this attitude, I'm sure Tam will be fine with having you around us again." Biana stated.

"I do feel bad for...kinda causing that kerfuffle between them." Sophie sighed.
"You already apologised." Biana shrugged.
"I'm sure if you don't bring it up, things will go back to normal. Just the seven of us hanging around. Or well, us three girls with the two couples in the group..."
"Yeah, don't bring any of that stuff with Tam, he'll forget about it eventually." Linh said.
"As long as you don't act bitter towards him, he won't act that way to you."
Sophie smiled at the two.
"Thanks guys...I'm glad Biana invited me to this. This was fun, especially watching those movies. It's been a while since I've watched a human film."Sophie sighed out.
"Yeah, well we had a great time too." Biana said, smiling at Sophie.

"Anyways...Linh, how are things with you and Marella~?"
"Oooh~"
"Oh my god guys..."

~~~~~

Keefe sighed as he plopped down onto the floor with all the big blankets and pillows, where he and Tam would be sleeping. Tam looked at Keefe as he sat down beside Keefe. Keefe sighed as he instantly laid down, resting his head onto Tam's lap.
"Everything okay?" Tam asked, looking down at the Empath.
Tam ran his fingers through Keefe's hair and Keefe looked up at Tam.
"Mmmh, just tired." Keefe said, leaning into Tam's touch.
Tam smiled at the male.

"I can't believe that you told Dex you'd babysit his siblings." Tam said.
"Just for this movie night to happen."
Keefe smiled.
"I do whatever I can to make sure the group is happy, that we all have fun." Keefe stated.
Tam hummed.
"Are you good with kids?" Tam asked.
Keefe grimaced.
"Erm... I'm a little awkward around them but I'm fine with taking care of them...I guess. But one of the triplets have a crush on me." Keefe stated.
Tam let out a snort.
"Hah! Awh, that's cute." Tam smiled.
"Oh god Tam, it's not cute! It's so uncomfortable as well!" Keefe wailed.
"Lex and Rex tease Bex for having a crush on me and for calling me cute that one time, it's so embarrassingg!"
Tam laughed as he continued to run his fingers through Keefe's hair.

"Mmh... when are you gonna babysit?" Tam asked.
"...Uh, next Saturday." Keefe said.
"It gives Kesler and Juline a break, Fitz and Dex gets to have a date night themselves and I get the joy of taking care of those kids until...I think 10 o'clock is their bedtime? That's when Kesler and Juline should be back home as well." 
Tam hummed.
"Well, if at some point you'll need help, you can hail me. I'm quite good with handling kids." Tam said.
Keefe raised his eyebrows, looking up at Tam.
"Really?" Keefe questioned.
Tam shrugged.
"At Exillium, there were a few younger people than Linh and I...and even though I didn't know who they were or really become friends with them, sometimes I sort of talked to them, felt the need to ensure that they were okay and that kind of stuff." Tam said.
"I kinda miss...being able to help out like that. They seemed to feel okay with me,  even though I'm a Shade."

Keefe sat up and Tam took his hand away from Keefe's hair. Keefe shuffled about to face Tam.
"You don't talk about Exillium often." Keefe stated.
Tam shrugged.
"Wasn't the worst part of my life, wasn't the best." Tam said.
Tam looked at Keefe and seen the way he was looking at him. Tam smiled, furrowing his eyebrows.
"What?"
Keefe shrugged, reaching his hand over to Tam's holding it.
"Sometimes I forget you've been through your own troubles." Keefe said.
"It just...I dunno..."

Tam sighed softly as he shuffled closer to Keefe.
"Keefe...It's fine." Tam said.
"My experience in Exillium wasn't so bad. Sure, there were harsh punishments if someone acted or behaved in a way they shouldn't have but we learned a lot of useful skills from there."
Keefe looked at Tam and Tam smiled at Keefe.
"Seriously Keefe, stop looking at me like that. Pity isn't a good look on you."
"It's not pity-!" Keefe exclaimed.

Tam quickly leaned in and pressed his lips against Keefe's. Keefe's cheeks turned red from the sudden kiss but he relaxed and sunk into it, gently kissing Tam back. Tam pulled away after a few moments and squeezed Keefe's hand.
"We're not talking about Exillium anymore, okay? No more pity, or whatever you want to call it." Tam said, smiling at Keefe. 
"Got it?"
Keefe blinked, trying to snap back to reality.
"Mmh...? Oh, yeah uh-huh." Keefe nodded, looking at Tam with a smile on his face.
Tam rolled his eyes.
"God, you really are smitten with me, aren't you?" Tam questioned, looking at his boyfriend.
Keefe grinned as he leaned in closer.
"Mmh...Yeah, I am." Keefe said.

Keefe was about to kiss Tam again before someone cleared their throat.
Tam and Keefe looked over to see Fitz and Dex entering the room.
"No making out in my room, lovebirds." Fitz stated.
Tam's cheeks turned red from embarrassment and Keefe sighed.
"You ruin everything Fitzy." Keefe frowned.
Fitz scoffed and Dex snickered.
"Awh, sorry we interrupted your make out sesh." Dex said with a grin.
"We weren't making out or going to make out." Tam stated as Dex and Fitz made their way over to Fitz's bed.
"We weren't?" Keefe gasped dramatically.
"Keefe!" Tam scowled, hitting Keefe's shoulder.
"Ow! I was kidding!" Keefe smiled at his boyfriend.

"Guyss, shhh, it's late." Fitz said, groaning as he flopped into his bed.
"I need my beauty sleep."
"Yeah, you're really ugly, you need as much beauty sleep as you can get." Keefe said.
"Dexxx, smack Keefe with a pillow pleaasee..." Fitz whined, not getting up from his bed. 
Dex rolled his eyes. "I'm not abusing my friend with a pillow."
Dex got into bed next to Fitz. Fitz instantly cuddled up with his boyfriend.
"Mmh, alright lovebirds, we're going to sleep so either keep it down or sleep too." Dex said, draping the blankets over him and Fitz as Fitz wrapped his arms around Dex.

"Alright, goodnight Dex, Fitz." Tam said, shuffling about as he got underneath the blankets on the floor.
Tam held the blankets as Keefe quickly shuffled under them, next to Tam.
"Night..." Fitz mumbled out.
"Goodnight you two." Dex said.
"Nightt!" Keefe exclaimed, snuggling up into Tam's chest.
Tam smiled as he wrapped his arms around Keefe, causing the blonde to smile.
Tam gently kissed Keefe's head.
"Goodnight, Keefe." Tam softly whispered.
"Goodnight, Tam." Keefe whispered back, shutting his eyes as he began to slowly drift to sleep.

Keefe was glad he managed to set this movie night with the rest of the group. Especially since he was in Tam's arms and was able to cuddle with him all night.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 2660

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.4K 405 12
a short story involving two idiots (namely keefe and tam), a turtle, and the disastrous love story that occurs. (longer summary inside) (cover art...
5.7K 150 34
Sequel to 'Reputations Matter Most' ---------------------- It's not the end of the relationship between Fitz and Dex. What will they go through after...
131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...
347K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)