Unlovable ❤

By anksriv

She, who was unloved by every person she loved thinking she was UNLOVABLE. & He , who loved her when everyon... More

Introduction
Humiliation🖤
So called family 🖤
Encounter 🖤
Noticed 🖤
Importance 🖤
Attachment 🖤
Ignominy 🖤
Knight❤
Broken 🖤
Grieve 🖤
Help ❤
Disgrace 🖤
Extricating ❤
Tragedy 🖤
Vanished 🖤
Beginning ❤
Back to hell 🖤
Devastation 🖤
✨❤Destined to be yours ❤✨
Affinity ❤
Best man ❤
Mafia ❤
My woman ❤
Same intensity❤
Pushing away 🖤
Joining ❤
Reception ❤
Altercation❤
A lot more ❤
Scars ❤
Tension ❤
Jealousy ❤
❤Finally Confessed❤
Forever yours ❤🔞
Beginning of Revenges ❤
Repayment ❤
Home ❤
Venice ❤
Sir ❤🔞
Happiness ❤
Party❤🔞
Dominating ❤🔞
Evening in Venice❤
Duality ❤🔞
Solidarity ❤
Agreement ❤
Min Yoongi ❤
Bliss ❤
Blue funk 🖤
Wrath 🖤
Celebration ❤
Ran away ❤
Remember me❤
You and I❤🔞
Happy ❤
Against ❤
Muffin ❤🔞
Gift ❤
United ❤
Enjoying ❤🔞
Intuitions ❤🔞
Blood ❤
Our little house ❤
Watching❤🔞
Joy ❤
Catastrophe 🖤
Miscarriage 🖤
Warrior 🖤
Horrendous 🖤
Melancholy 🖤
Gaurdian Angel 🖤
Abode ❤
From her past 🖤
Promise ❤
Forehead kiss ❤
Insufficient ❤
Difficult ❤
Happy pill ❤
Love me ❤🔞
Desertion 🖤
Eomma ❤🖤
Kim Taehyung ❤🖤
Starving❤🖤
Surety ❤🖤
Separation🖤
Missing her 🖤
❤ Reconciliation ❤
Keepers ❤
Fighting ❤
Seductive ❤🔞
Brother ❤
Iseul❤
Cured ❤🔞
Healed ❤
Benediction ❤🔞
❤Bundle of Joy ❤
Beatitude❤
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Transition 🖤

977 62 38
By anksriv

Author POV

Two years and five months later.

" Ajumma " Jungkook shouted from his room making all the maids run towards his room. In all these years he became so fierce and stern, his eyes stop showing emotions that he doesn't talk to anyone unless it really important. He focused his all the time and efforts on his business and make it the top architecture company of the country.

He started drinking more often and stayed at office and rarely come back to his house , all of his time was either for work or for her memories. He put her pictures all over the room, one picture in his car, one in his wallet and their wedding picture was his phone wallpaper .

Every month he used to clean her wardrobe and dressing table himself. Whenever he go to any business trip he used to buy her beautiful jewellery keeping this in his mind that whenever she came back she will wear it.

Divorce documents were still kept in her wardrobe as he once opened it and read it but his mind went shocked reading it as she didn't put any allegations on him, took all the responsibility and didn't ask any alimony from him. He gain the respect towards her more as she was no way behind his fame and wealth, he put that paper in that packet again , keep it in her wardrobe and never opened it ever.

His dad tried to bring marriage proposal for him but he directly refused them saying he is happily married and distance doesn't matters to him when his heart is with her. His dad defeated in front of his son but he always tried to agree him for the marriage because he was worried for him.

There was no clue of YN in all these years, she never contacted, they were not even sure if she was dead or alive, but he knew she was alive that's why he was alive otherwise he wouldn't survive. This world always tried to manipulate him by saying different things but he was determined and deeply in love with her.

After jimin told him that club incident which happened two and half year ago, he stopped going to any place where someone can use his body or seduce him, he was guilty that an another woman touched his body when he was intoxicated. From that day he reduced drinking also but didn't stop.

" Y... Yes sir" Head maid said lowering her head and other maids were standing behind her. " Who touched her dressing table? " He asked in hoarse voice making all of them flinch. But they didn't reply as they know what can be consequences.

" I asked something " He yelled again. A maid gulped and stood apart from them lowering her head. He looked at her with his raged eyes and went towards her, " You touched it? " He asked looking at her making her shiver. " Yes sir, sorry sir" She said in almost crying tone. " Where's her perfume? " He asked poking his tongue in the cheek.

" Sir... Sirr... That got expired" She said looking at dressing table, he bent to her level and said " So you threw it away " She breath heavily in fear and nodded. " Did you asked someone before throwing it ? " He yelled making her flinch and she shook her head.

" Go and bring it back" He said standing straight and she looked at him with shocked eyes. " I said go" He shouted and all of them ran out to find that perfume.

" If i knew lunatics live here i would never have come to work here " That maid said searching for the perfume bottle in garbage can " Younger sir was never like this he was a warm and calm person but since younger madam left he turned into a cold man" Head maid said searching with her.

They all ran back to his room and gave him the bottle of perfume after cleaning it. He put it on the spot and said " Get lost and never show your face" With that, she ran out of the house after clearing her account.

" I can brought thousands of thing for you, but I can't get the touch of yours, that why i kept everything you touched " He said to her picture which was hanging near the dressing table.

He went to the bathroom to take his shower as he had an important meeting in the morning.

•••••••••

" Oh my friend, jeon" Mr. Choi said hugging his friend, " How are you? " His dad asked his friend who came after so many years to korea from Venice. " Hello uncle " Haeji said bowing in front of his father.

" Oh my lovely daughter " His dad said and hugged her. " How are you dear uncle? " Haeji asked sitting beside him. " I got fine as i saw you , you were so small when i saw you last time, look time has made you such a beautiful grown woman" He said patting her head.

" Indeed, she is so talented, she took over my business and told me to rest , i am really proud of her " Mr. Choi said and she just smiled at her dad widely. " She is gem " His dad said with a smile.

" Where is jin and your daughter in law, mihi? " Mr. Choi asked " They went for a walk as iseul loves to play at the park in the morning " His dad said with a smile. Mr. Choi nodded and asked " Did your younger daughter in law came back? "

His question made his dad little bit sad but he just smiled and said " No, but i am sure she will comeback " His voice was confident but Mr. Choi looked at him with wide eyes and said " What? She is not back yet? You are literally making your son's life ruined , jeon" His voice was taunting and haeji smirked at her dad.

" I asked him many times but he didn't agree to marry again , now i also believe she will come back " He said in a low tone. " It doesn't matter at all jeon, time is going on and your son will destroy his life for that useless woman" His dad felt a anger built in his veins but he shrugged it off.

" Uncle where is jungkook? " Haeji asked " Oh he is upstairs in his room, go and meet him" His dad said as she changed the topic. " Thank you uncle " She said and got up from the sofa, adjusted her short dress and went towards his room.

She went inside the room without knocking and looked at him who was standing near the balcony . " Jungkook " She chirped and went to hug him but he back off. " What are you doing here? " He asked in uninterested tone " I came here after travelling that long to meet you and you are talking to me rudely. " She said crossing her arms on her chest.

" I didn't call you " He said and went towards the study table to arrange his files which are required in today's meeting. Haeji sighed in annoyance but she smile falsely because she doesn't want to ruin the moment. She went towards him and hugged from the back.

The body of jungkook got stiff on the spot " Oh you smell so good after shower, i can't wait to smell like you after our marriage" Jungkook pushed her away making her stumbled and turned around to look at her with his dark eyes. " Why do you do that?" She asked in a shocked voice

" Firstly , you touched me without my permission, secondly, you think i will marry you, don't you know i have a wife? " He said but yelled the last part, making her irritated.

" Wife? That barren woman is still your wife " She said with a scoff but now hearing the insulting word for his wife his every level of sanity left and he held her by her neck and pushed until her back collided with the wall. She clutched his hand tightly to remove it as pressure was too much and her face went all red.

" Who do you call barren? You garbage? She is way more fertile than your whole fucking family, next time be careful with your words. " He said and left her neck making her cough. But he didn't waste any time and held her by her arm and threw her out of the room.

"Jung... " Her half words got stuck in her mouth as he closed the door on her face with loud thud, grabbing everyone's attention. She ran down with her angry face and held her dad's arm " Let's go from here dad " She said making him stood up.

" What happened? " He asked in a caring voice. " Let's go from here dad, no one is ready to hear the reality " She said looking at his dad, and rolled her eyes. His dad stood up and asked " What happened? Did he do something? " She just gritted her teeth and said " Your son has got mad for that woman" Her tone was rude that can hurt anyone.

" What is this jeon, when will he over come from that barren woman who was not even capable of giving him chil.... " His words were cut off when someone harshly banged the door and entered the living room.

" How dare you? " Jin said in loud , raged voice making everyone's eyes wide in fear. " How dare you call her with names in her own house, in front of her own family. " Jin growled looking at them they gulped.

" Take her to the room " Jin said to Mihi, as his 2 year old daughter, iseul was listening to everything and it was not good for her. Mihi nodded and gave those father daughter a disgusting look and went inside the room with their daughter in her arms.

" Get out" He said looking at them " Jeon see what he is... " Mr. Choi tried to say something but his dad stood still and his words got cut off when jungkook came down in his office attire and said " Didn't you hear what hyung said,.... Get out"
They both looked at his father and left the mansion .

Even when she was not present, her husband and brother in law was protecting her dignity.

" Uncle" Iseul chirped as she came out of the room, running towards jungkook with her little steps. He immediately bend down and pulled her in his arm " Yes, joy" He said and kissed her cheek making her giggle.

" You going " She said in her baby language with a sad face. " Yes, uncle is going but he will came back with lots of toys for his joy" He said pinching her nose making her smile brightly. " Pomise" She said showing her pinky finger and he smiled, joining their fingers and said " Promise"

" Come to appa, love, uncle is getting late" Jin said taking her from his arm and she gladly waved him bye with her cute tiny hands. He smiled and said goodbye to everyone then left the mansion without breakfast as he usually eat at office of because of work pressure.

" At least, she makes him happy " Mihi said looking at iseul and jin nodded. Iseul's birth was the only happiness that occured in their family after YN left, jungkook started to adore iseul as she was his niece , he felt like a part of of his born with her and nicknamed her joy.

••••••••••••••••••

" This project is final" A client said giving the file of record to jungkook's manager. His manager checked the records and nodded that it was correct. " This is a big project and you need to come to Japan for further procedure " The client conditioned.

" Is it necessary to go to Japan? " His manager asked as from last three months jungkook was just travelling and he was sick of travelling. " Of course it is necessary, Mr. Kim don't finalize any of his partner without a proper meeting " That client said in stern voice.

" I can't go" Jungkook said getting up from the seat and left the meeting room. " Sir, it is a big project, we need to acquire it" His manager said trying to make him agree. " You know i dont have time" He said entering his office. " I'll manage everything sir, just handle this deal, it will be milestone for our company. " His manager said ,trying to convince him and jungkook thought for few second.

" I'll go to Japan "

.

Author note

Hey buddies, i am just curious, don't mind, drop your birthdays here in comment box as i want to know you all. If you are not comfortable it's totally fine. I respect it.

I hope you all like this part.

Please vote and support.

Have an lovely day buddies. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 216 9
============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate you.'' '...
1K 26 9
y/n:- Indian girl who is living in South Korea.... leaving her country, friends, and family behind to start a new chapter of life.... living her...
1.8K 718 17
"𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒...
40.6K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...