Journey After Marriage

Von Nandhinimurugesh0

A story of arranged marriage and how a normal girl with a lot of dreams life changed due to the unexpected ma... Mehr

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
ONE SHOT- IMMAGINARY CHAPTER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 13

5.2K 363 279
Von Nandhinimurugesh0

The next day as usual the Harini and Dhilip routine started.....

Dhilip woke up first and see Harini was sleeping...

He smiled and kissed her forehead and carressed her hair....

Harini too opened her eyes and see him....

Dhilip: good morning......

Harini: good morning nga....

She slowly get up from bed and see him...

Dhilip: inaila irundhu office ponum Harini..... na tha textiles and Bakeries pathukuran appa hotel mattum tha pathukuraru.....

Harini nodded...

Harini: enga office ungaluku....

Dhilip: main office ***** Epovachu tha kadaiku poitu varuvan.....

Harini nodded...

Harini: seri 5 mins la vandhu na coffee pottutu varan....

Dhilip nodded and streched his arms....

After finishing her regular routine Harini came from their room and move to kitchen....

After she went Dhilip do his morning excercise and waited for her....

Harini prepared coffee and give it to him and take her's both sit in balcony and drink that....

Dhilip: harini....

Harini: mm..

Dhilip: ipo namaku kalyanam ayiduchu..... Ipo unaku Elam ok ah..... Na ok ah....

He ask her with fear.....

Harini: ipo namaku kalyanam ayiduchu neenga sonna Mari.... Ipo ok va nu ketu no use......

Dhilip: aprm ena panalam nu neyae sollu...

Harini: nama husband and wife.... Idhu nama life.... And idhu tha en life.... Na therinjukitan..... Kavala padathinga.... Konja nal la palagikum...

Dhilip: do you feel like I forced you ... Thaivu senju unmai sollu.....

He asked with her in fear....

Harini understood his fear and take deep breathe...

Harini: ilainga.... Neenga en husband.....

Dhilip smiled and nodded......

Dhilip: Enaku nethu night la irundhu paithiyam pidikatha korai tha.... Thalai vali romba..... Ipo tha konja releif ah iruku.....

Harini smiled at him whereas he kissed her cheeks happily......

Both sit in silence for some time.....

Harini mv: kaalam muluka ungaluku indha guilt irukum na ama nu sonna ... Adhu vendam..... Andha guilt oda neenga enkuda santhosama vala mudiyathu..... Nanum vala mudiyathu.... Idhu ipadiyae irukattum.... Enaku nu irukurathu neengalum indha kudumbamum mattum tha..... Unga santhosam enaku romba mukiyam ipo.... Ini elamae neenga tha enaku....

She wiped her tears and saw him who was enjoying coffee....

Dhilip: coffee nalla iruku d....

Harini: thx nga....

Dhilip: seri enaku dress eduthu vechru na poi kulichutu varan....

Harini nodded....

Dhilip went to freshen up while Harini take the dress for him and keep it in bed with his wallet kerchief and belt...

She moved down and prepared dosai and tomato chutney for him...

He came down after getting ready for his work...

Harini served him breakfast and sit next to him while serving him...

Dhilip: clean pana aal vandhruvanga ne ethum panatha.....  unaku cooking varathu na sollu adhukum erpadu panidalam....

Harini: ilainga na nalla samaipan.... chinnathula irundhe varum.... enaku baking romba pidikum...

Dhilip smiled and nodded...

Dhilip: seri ma na kelambura...

He said and moved to his office in his car....

After he went the maid came for cleaning the house....

Harini asks her to clean the poojai  room, hall and kitchen first and she goes to her room and gets freshen up and dressed in her regular kurti.... and came out and she went to poojai room and finished her poojai and came out after applying viboothi...

She take her phone and see there is a missed call from her mother father brothers and her sisters and their husband..... and her in laws..

She smiled and call to her in laws first and talked with them for sometime.... and then called to Prema...

Harini: sollu akka kuptrundha nethu....

Prema: ama d epadi iruka all ok ah...

Harini: all ok akka nalla irukan.... ne epadi iruka, mama.... mama call Pani irundharu...

Prema: ama avaru tha ne settle ayitiya nu ketka sonnaru speaker la tha iruku....

Kar: ena da all ok ah... dhilip enga ...

Harini: all ok mama.... avaru inaiku tha office ponaru Pavam 2 varam mela break ayiduchu la.....

Prema: oh kelambitaru ah, athai mama....

Harini: athai mama nethu Chennai poitanga akka mama tha hotels a pathukuraru ahama.... Chennai la thana rendu branch iruku Inga 1 thana so adhu Nala avaru anga poitaru.... athai um mama ku thonaiku poitanga...

Prema: ohh...

They talked for some minutes and cut the call and she called to kalai...

Both talked about their well-being at start...

Kalai: saptiya...

Harini: idho thosai oothitu irukan ne...

Kalai: saptan unga mama ku call Panu office vera kelambitaru.... una ninachu tha polambitu irundharu....

Harini: seri akka...

She called to subash and talked with hin for sometime and then suja as she was in her second semester holidays so she can speak her...

After speak with them she smiled and eat her thosai by seeing her wats app messages.....

When she was in online her brother pinned her message..

She didn't open the message and went offline....

After maid went after finishing the cleaning work... she called dhilip and ask about his lunch....

He said he will come by 2 o clock....

Harini nodded and prepared lunch for them....

At 2.o clock he came for lunch and both finished their lunch together while chatting with each other and  Dhilip feed her she smiled and feed him back....

After lunch he went to office and harini locked the door and spread the bed in floor and on the TV....

She watched TV and slept and soon evening she cleaned hall and went to Kitchen to prepare dinner....

At night 9 o clk dhilip came back and then they finished their dinner and locked the main door move to their room...

Once they entered the room Dhilip hugged her immediately from back making her gasp....

Harini: yenga....

Dhilip: oru varam mela Ahchu d... he turned harini and kissed her hardly making her closed her eyes and tightened her fist....

He pushed her in bed while kissing hardly...

After he satisfied with the kiss he released her and get up from bed and hurried remove his shirt and tracks pant.....  and boxers..

Harini gasped and turned her face other side and closed her eyes tightly.....

Dhilip: come on Harini..... he pulled her from bed ...

Harini: yenga...

She said with tears....

Dhilip: hold it....

He take her hands and place it in his huge member...

She tries to remove her hand from him but he holds her hand tightly.....

Dhilip: Harini..

Harini hung her head down and said  with tears.....

Harini: idhu vendam...

Dhilip who didn't note her tears thought that she is new to this so she was getting shy and getting fear so he said it casually.....

Dhilip: it's also a part of sex da..... nothing serious.... come on kneel....

He pushed her down and made her kneel....

Dhilip: see i like to be dominant in bed and sometime submissive to you in out of the bed.... and I want you to be submissive in bed for me and sometime dominant in out of bed..... i hope you understand my need...

Harini take a deep breathe and start to move her hand in his member up to down....

He moaned in pleasure....

Dhilip: suck it baby girl...

Harini take a deep breathe and slowly opened her mouth and start to suck his cock slowly....

He groaned in pleasure and held her bunch of hair in one hand and started to move fastly in her mouth....

She start to gag.... and he went inside her mouth fully make her choked..

She coughed and soon suck him....

He bend down little while his member inside her mouth...

He removed her nighty and unclasped her bra and thrown near his shirt...

He start to knead her breast and kiss her nipple....

She increased her speed and soon he cum in her mouth.....

She felt disgust and try to move but he pushed her in bed and hovered over her and kissed her hungrily.....

He released her and kiss her whole face and move down and suck her nipples and knead her one breast and kiss her another breast and give equal importance to both of her breast and moved down from her upper body and touch her womanhood and removed her panty and widened her legs and inserted in one finger insiders her...  

She start to make a sound which is moan to him and for her it is purely pain....

He see her who was wet for him and give a hard lick in her entrance made her more wet....

He inserted his manhood inside her vagina in one go and started to devaour her..... their skin slapping sound echoed in whole room and she released three times while he came for once and soon both reached their climax and come at same time...

When they cum at same time harini felt some unknown emotions inside her body.... which she didn't understand....

Both pant heavily while he fell on her and she hissed in pain... she can not take his body weight on her....

Harini: yenga....

She said in her hoarse voice and try to push him...

He slowly came out of her and layed next to her and she slept immediately due to the tired...

Dhilip see her without blinking and kissed her forehead....

Author note...

How was it......

Dhilip character oru puriyatha puthir ahvae iruku la.....

He is showing his love to her in the form of this.... But he didn't understand that by forcing her that is only increase her pain.... And he is not forcing her like raping her..... If she denied firmly means then definitely he will not do that.....

Don't you guys think that it's harini fault too....

I am not supporting dhilip..... as a girl I am saying it should be in our hands we should say no firmly....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

349K 40.1K 74
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...
286K 10.4K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
923K 26.7K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
Alina Von ihidethisapp

Aktuelle Literatur

1.5M 38.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...