💕💕💕

By kirstenhemmings15

This book will have sexual content so if u don't like it don't read it . This is NOT a larry book. More

Welcome back home harry !
Wtf are u doing here?
Still a virgin?!
Date?
Lesson #1
Cuddle?
Relapsing

Ive missed u

372 3 0
By kirstenhemmings15

Kirsten's POV
"Damn Kirsten, miss me?" he says laughing. "Yes i did u arse. It's been literally years. I haven't seen you since like grade 8."
"Well when someone moves to Australia that happens."
"Oh really, I didn't know that. " I say with sarcasm. We stand up and Harry gets off the bed and and man hugs him. " Hey Luke it's been way to long mate. I haven't seen u since we went on tour. How have you been? "
" I've been good really good actually. What about you? "
"Well that's good. And I've been awesome. I'm finally doing what I love and I'm visiting family now. I'm just really happy. The happiest I've ever been actually. "
"Yeah I know I've heard that's sick mate you and the boys have been on top. "
" yeah so have you. "
" yeah because we went on tour with One Direction duhh"
"Whatever mate. "
"Are the boys here?" I ask Luke. "No they are visiting friends. Do you want to see them?" He ask me. "Yea but I saw them yesterday so it's fine I'll just see them another time. " " okay well I'm going to go meet up with an old friend I told her I would meet her before tomorrow. "  "Her?! Oh La la Luke's got a girl. "
"No I said a friend. "
" who is it? "
" it's someone you know and I'm afraid you will be mad if I tell you who"
" no I won't just tell me. "
" it's your best friend "
" Baleigh?!"
" See I told you that you would be mad at me. " 
"I'm not mad just shocked. That you and BALEIGH would be sneaking behind my back. Why didn't you just tell me?"
" I was just worried what you would think and idk if we are going to even start dating. "
" well you two would be cute so I guess it's fine. "
" Thank the lord. "
" Well go on i don't want her getting mad at me because I stalled her date. " I say giving him a big hug. " okay you two break it up I literally just started dating you cmon Kirsten. "
" You two are dating?"
" yes we are " harry says with a huge smile on his face which made me smile. "I kind of guessed when I saw you two kissing. Oh well I see I'll leave you two alone. " Luke says wiggling his eyebrows. " love you Luke bye. USE PROTECTION!" I yell at him as he walks away laughing saying "I will!"
I look at Harry and he looks at me. " Sooo you want to continue our lesson?" He says to me and that's exactly what we do for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...