Journey After Marriage

Oleh Nandhinimurugesh0

A story of arranged marriage and how a normal girl with a lot of dreams life changed due to the unexpected ma... Lebih Banyak

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
ONE SHOT- IMMAGINARY CHAPTER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 12

4.4K 431 424
Oleh Nandhinimurugesh0

Dhilip felt happy that Harini mingled with his family....

Sav: harini ma, dhilip nama kuladeivam Kovil ku poitu vandharalam da ready ayidunga....

They both nodded..... And went to their room..... Harini moved inside first and took her suitcase and kept in bed and opened her bag to take her dress as she didn't unpacked her things...

Dhilip came after her and hugged her from behind...... She was shocked at first and after seeing him she relaxed.... He snuggled in her nape and gave open kisses to her collar neck....

Harini wriggled in his touch and closed her eyes and took a deep breath to control herself....

Harini: Kovil ponum... Kelambanum....

Dhilip: ore oru quickie...

He turned her and crashed his lips on her.....

Harini pushed him lightly...

Harini: late ayidum..... Night pathukalam...

Dhilip: just an hour d....

He pulled her towards him.... at the same time shravan came inside their room.....

Shravan: athai....

Harini pushed dhilip and saw Shravan who was standing with two shirts.....

Dhilip groaned and went inside the washroom....

Harini released her breath and saw Shravan who was seeing her cluelessly....

Harini: ena pattu..

Shravan smiled widely....

Shravan: athai endha dress nalla iruku....

Harini smiled and took his shirt from his hand and made him wear....

He smiled widely and ran outside.....

Harini smiled and took her saree which her sister gave her after pre fleat.....

She wore it and then Dhilip came out from the washroom in a towel and saw her...

She took his dress from the cupboard and gave it to him....

He smiled and got ready....

Both went downstairs to see all their family was waiting for them...

All went together after taking the necessary things......

On the way in the car itself savithri served breakfast to everyone which she packed in hot box.... And asha fed her husband who was driving the car....

Harini smiled by seeing everyone....

All talked with each other happily and went to the temple and had a good darshanam.....

Bala: idhu than da nama kuladeivam....

He said to Harini who smiled and nodded.....

Harini: nalla iruku mama...

Bala: mm ana adhuku nu ne indha samy tha kumbadanum nu ila.... Epovum pola unga Kuladeivam um kumbadalam... Don't change yourself for anyone ok...

Harini felt really happy and nodded.....

After spending some time in the temple all returned to their house....

Asha and Ragini went back to their houses after giving a lot of instructions to Dhilip to take care of Harini....

Harini smiled by seeing Dhilip who grumpily nodded for each and every advice...

At night Dhilip came to the room only to see harini was spreading a bedsheet on the floor....

He was shocked and saw her ..

Dhilip: yei ena d panra ...

Harini fidgeted her fingers....

Harini: adhu... adhu ...

Dhilip: ena d.....

He moved near her and took the bedsheet from the floor.....

Harini: please nga oru one week na keela paduthukura....

Dhilip: ne ipo intha nerathula thalaiku kulichutu nikum bothe theriyum.... Adhuku nu keela padukanum nu onum avasiyam ila mela padu....

Harini: ila vendam... Enaku suthama mudila...

Dhilip: adi vanguva harini mela padu....

He made her lay down in bed and came next to her and laid in another side....

Dhilip: ethavathu venuma....

Harini nodded as no....

Dhilip nodded and caressed her hair and massaged her stomach for sometime and soon she slept in tiredness......

A week went in blur with her period cramps and Dhilip who took care of her like a child.... And Savithri who always gives her healthy food and didn't even allow her inside the kitchen..... And balaji who always gets her chocolate and sweets which she likes to eat.....

Harini settled in the house and got to know about everything in their house.... Savithri explained everything to harini about their house and what they do and how they do....

Sav: Harini ma va da konja vandhu enaku pack pana help Pannu...

Harini nodded and went with her to their room .... and Savithri started to pack and Harini helped her....

Harini: enga athai poringa epo varinga......

Sav: Chennai ku than da nanum mama vum porom business iruku la....

Harini: epo varuvinga....

Sav: epovum na Inga than da irupa Dhilip ku help ku..... ipo tha ne Inga irukiyae..... Adhu Nala tha na mama kuda poran ... konja nal aprm varan ila neenga rendu perum vanga ... ipothaiku Dhilip ku avanga appa Kum neraya Vela irukum Dhilip two weeks break eduthutan unga mama oru masama kalyana Vela la office pakamae etti pakala..... adhu Nala avanga settle agatum aprm athai varan ila ne avana kuttitu va....

Harini nodded...

Sav: Harini thango indha idha vangiko....

Harini saw that it was a jwell box...

Harini: ena athai...

Sav: idhu unaku un athai mama oda gift unga marriage ku..... vangiko....

Harini: ethuku athai....

Balaji came inside and saw them...

Bala: vangiko thango unaku tha..... unga athai paathu paathu vanguna....

Harini: Asha anni Ragini anni ku therima.... Avanga sangadam pada poranga athai....

Savithri and Balaji saw each other and laughed...

Savithri made harini sit in the bed and opened the jewellery box and made her wear aaram first.....

Sav: un anni nga tha select Pani kuduthanga..... rendu perum elamae paathu paathu pananga..... ena irundhalum ne avangaluku irukura ore Nathanar la....

She clasped the necklace in her neck....

Harini felt really happy and smiled and she saw herself in the mirror and saw the aaram and necklace...

Harini: super ah iruku athai...

Savithri smiled and held her shoulder and saw her in the mirror....

Bala: Inga va da ma vandhu ukaru....

Harini nodded and sat with Balaji and Savithri sat next to Harini....

Bala: kalyanam ayiduchu adhu Nala un individuality poiduchu nu Elam ila.... marks vandha aprm ne ena enga mela padika ninaikuriyo padi..... Dhilip kita pesitan avan Elam pathupan seri ah.....

Harini was extremely shocked....

Harini: mama....

Sav: ama da ila corres la padikura na job poran nu ne sonnalum ok..... it's up to you.... un life idhu ne decide Pannu..... ana Avan kuda senthu decide Pannu.... ne oru mudivu edukura adhu crt nu thonuchu nah adha mathikatha.... Dhilip ethachu adhuku opposite ah sonna avanuku puriyara Mari eduthu sollu... unga rendu Peru life idhu puriyutha..... ana adhula you are an individual..... Avan ena sonnalum ama podatha.....

Balaji: unaku ena thonutho adhayum solli discuss pannu....

Sav: Othukala na sandai pottu othuka vei..... But ne panrathu thappu nu pattuchu nah apa adha change paniko..... Correct ah irundha adha mathikatha....

Harini felt really happy and hugged Savithri tightly and sobbed....

Her mother always instructed her to obey the husband's words but here her in laws asking her to give opinion.....

Sav: ena thango aluthutu....

Balaji: ena da kuttyma ... alatha da...

Harini nodded and wiped her tears....

Dhilip saw everything on the doorstep with a smile and came inside...

Dhilip: nalla appa amma enaku.... avala en kuda sandai poda training kuduthutu irukinga...

Harini wiped her tears and saw him....

Balaji: Sandai podama iruku oru Valli iruku....

Dhilip: enathu appa.....

Balaji: Ava ena sonnalum..... ama.... ne tha seri nu sollidu.... mudinjuthu Vela....

Harini and Savithri laughed while dhilip chukled and nodded....

At night Dhilip and Harini dropped Savithri and balaji in the airport and went to their house....

In car....

Harini: yenga...

Dhilip: mm....

Harini: neenga ena work panringa....

Dhilip was shocked and saw her....

Dhilip: ena...

Harini: ila ena business panringa nu ketan..... unga office name ena....

Dhilip: unaku theiryathu ah....

Harini nodded as no....

Dhilip: yarum sollala....

Harini: enaku neenga tha mapla nu neenga veetuku vandha annaiku tha theriyum..... unga Peru Dhilip nu nama moogurtha pattu eduka pona apa tha theriyum..... apa tha Asha anni ungala kupdratha ketan so adhu vara ethum theiryathu....

Dhilip was extremely shocked and saw her without blinking....

They reached the home at utter silence....

After parking the car dhilip went to their room directly without saying anything.....

Harini closed the main door and locked it and then moved to their room....

Harini went inside the washroom after seeing Dhilip who changed into his night dress and sitting in bed with deep thinking....

She came out of the washroom after getting changed and moved near the room door and closed the door and came near him and sat next to him....

Harini: ena Ahchu nga.... na ethavathu thapa ketutana..... Yen ethum pesa matinguringa...

Dhilip: unaku ena pidikalaya..... Ena kalyanam panika ishtam ilaya...

Harini smiled at him.....

Harini: enaku kalyanamae panika ishtam ila..... I just want to explore something..... UG tha mudichrukan ini result kuda varala..... I want to do My PG and work pananum and enjoy my time with my friends aprm mudinja love ilaina veetla solra payanuku ok sollalam nu tha irundha but sudden ah kalyanam nu sollitanga....

Dhilip: solli irukalamae unga veetla...

Harini: avangaluku avanga pasangaluku kalyanam Pani veikanum..... avanga marumagal veetla force panranga avanga payan a marriage ku.... adhu Elam senthu ena thorathuna podhum nu ninachutanga....

Dhilip: Harini....

Harini: yenga adhu yen pombala pulla irukum bothu pasangaluku kalayanam pana kudathu.... adhu Ela muttal thanama ila.....

Dhilip: ila da avanga edathula irundhu yosichu paru.... una vechukitu avanga avanga veetuku marumagal kuttitu vandha thappa pesa matanga...

Harini: adhuku ena hostel la Sethi irukalamae..... force Pani marriage Pani veikanum avasiyam ila la.... na ena thappu pana....

She cried...

He held her hand and pulled her near him...

She layed in his chest..... while he wrapped his arms around her.....

Harini: na sonna avanga payanuku kalyanam Pani veika solli ana avanga ena romba hurt panitanga..... adhu tha valikithu..... ena Elam pesunanga nu therima.....

She cried in his embrace and he caressed her hair....

Dhilip: seri seri onum ila nalla ponnu la aluga kudathu...

He wiped her tears and lay in bed with her in his arms...

After talking about her pain to him she felt relieved and closed her eyes and clutched his shirt tightly and soon slept...

Dhilip caressed her back for some time and soon he too slept.....

Author note.....

How was it......

Largest chapter.......

Unga comments mattum tha ena elutha veikuthu.....

Comments vandha tha nalaiku update and I am serious.....

Neenga ketukuringa nu na double update panran la apa neengalum enakaga comment pananum la.....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

168K 6.2K 79
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
283K 10.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
31K 871 20
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
429K 26.9K 39
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...