One Piece x child!Reader

By _anne-X

What if Luffy took in a kid in his crew? What would it be like? I suck at descriptions so here some infos! •... More

Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX

Chapter II

2.9K 65 5
By _anne-X

The sun was set. In the cave of the enormous ship, Koby was cleaning one of Alvida's duck-shaped weapon with a toothbrush. He gasped quietly when he heard groaning and banging, even if he was supposed to be alone. He turned around to see what was making the sound and walked closer to a wiggling barrel.

"Who's there?", he asked out loud. The noises continued and Koby was breathing fast, but he kept walking. The lid of the barrel got lifted up by the straw hat boy and Koby stepped back screaming. He ran away as the dark haired boy looked at him with surprised eyes.

The boy in red clothing got out of the barrel and called "Hey!". Koby got behind wooden planks. The straw hat boy ran after him and placed his hands on Koby's mouth and shoulder. "Knock it off", he hushed but Koby wasn't calming down. "Shh", he said and both men staid quiet for a few seconds before the black haired boy pulled his hands away.

"Please don't kill me", Koby immediately pleaded. "Hey-", the stranger tried to soothe him. "Please", the boy with glasses begged. "Hey, hey, hey", the boy in rolled up jeans whispered, kneeling. That way, he appeared less threatening. "I'm not going to kill you, all right?". A small silence stayed before the straw hat boy spoke again. "I just need you to be quiet".

"First things first", the dark haired boy stood up. "Do you have any food here?", he asked. Confused, Koby narrowed his eyes. "What?", he said and the other boy admitted "I'm starving".

Koby stood up too. "Alvida doesn't let me eat until she finishes her meal", he explained. "Who's Alvida?", the boy in red clothing looked at Koby. "This is her ship", he replied. "She's the captain of the Alvida Pirate's", he added. The stranger had gotten back to exploring the place. "Oh, that's great!", he said in a joyous voice.

"It is?", Koby asked. "Yeah! 'Cause I'm a pirate too.", the dark haired boy clarified, expecting a glass bottle. "You don't look like a pirate", Koby admitted. The boy turned around again, facing Koby. "What do they look like?", he asked. "Pirates are scum", Koby spit out. "They're thieves and murderers", Koby added. "Not the pirates I know", the boy in a straw hat smiled.

A decade ago, in Windmill Village, water dripped from the ceiling, waking up the younger self of the dark haired boy since it fell on his cheek. The kid was in a room with no furniture, not even a bed so he was sleeping on the floor, and the windows were covered with different fabric, creating a colourful environment.

On a hand made calendar, the young boy saw that today was the square with a boat drawn on it. "Shanks. He's back!", he exclaimed happily.

The kid lifted the big trapdoor and climbed up. Looking at the ocean, he saw a large ship. On it was a whole crew working. "Work fast as the breeze, men! Captain wants this haul to the traders by nightfall", a man said as the boy climbed up in the boat. "Before those Marine bastards get back on our trail", another man with dark skin and golden goggles with red glass replied. He carried wooden crates and boxes and a piece of meat under is chin.

A small brown and black box on top of the rest fell but got caught by a man with red hair and a straw hat. "Easy with this, Roux. It's worth more than the rest of the loot put together", he said as the boy was peeking through a whole bunch of cords. "Aye, captain", Roux replied.
"Pretend it's a leg of lamb. You wouldn't drop that", the red haired man joked and the pirates laughed. The kid did too, but more quietly.

This time carrying a whole barrel, the captain in a straw hat passed it to a member of his crew. The young boy was helping by rolling a barrel. "Luffy! I was wondering when you'd pop up", the red haired man said to the boy. "Our favorite street urchin comes to welcome us back", another pirate told Luffy. "How ya been, kid?", he asked and patted his head.

"I'm not an urchin. I'm a pirate!", Luffy protested and the crew laughed. "I'm not joking. I'm ready to join your crew", he told the straw hat man. "The sea isn't a child's game", he replied, passing another barrel to the same crew member. "It's dangerous", the man said, pointing swiftly to his face while getting back to helping is crew. "The scars on my face are proof of that".

Luffy followed the taller man. "I can do it, Shanks. I swear", he told him. "You're not ready", Shanks simply respond. "I am. And I'll show you!", the kid said, storming off.

The captain let him go, inspecting a red glass bottle as one of his men came up to him. "Might want to take it easy on him, Captain," he told him and then added "He's got no family to speak of. The kid's on his own". Shanks took no time to think about it. "Better a disappointed kid now than a dead one later", he replied. "Let's get this done, these men need a drink", the red haired placed an heavy chess in the man's arm. "And a bath", he added once he got back to work.

"Hey, Shanks!", Luffy called from the top front of the ship. He was holding something in his hand that he was showing. Some men stopped their work to look up at him. The kid was holding a small knife. "Put it down, Luffy. Before you hurt yourself", Shanks warned him.

"I'm not afraid of getting hurt", Luffy said loudly. "And I'll prove it to you", he told before stabbing the left side of his face. The pirates gasped and the kid pulled the knife out. Fortunately, he didn't hurt his eye, but he still had a pretty bad wound. "Luffy!", Shanks exclaimed, running towards him.

Koby looked at Luffy. "I don't get it. Why would anyone want to be a pirate?", he asked. "'Cause it's the best thing there is", Luffy explained as if it was obvious. "You have the wind in your back, the salty sea air, your loyal crew by your side. You never know what's on the horizon", he clarified. "It's all about being free", he added, looking to an imaginary point.

"Nothings free about Alvida's crew", Koby told him, making Luffy look at him. "She tells me when to eat, when to sleep", he continued. "I even have to paint her toenails", the boy with glasses added.

"So why don't you just leave?", the straw hat boy asked him. "No one leaves Alvida", he told him, scared to even think about it. "She'll never let me go", he said pessimisticly. "You should never let anyone tell you what you can't do", Luffy recommended. "If I did that, I never would have left my village to go find the One Piece", he admitted.

"Gold Roger's treasure?", Koby asked, standing up and walking to the aisle where Luffy was. "That's impossible. Every pirate in the world is after that", he informed him in disbelief. "Why shouldn't I be the one to find it? As soon as I'm out of here, I'm on my way to the Grand line", the boy in a straw hat explained.

"Pirate graveyard. There are a-hundred-foot waves and sea beasts that'll crush your bones", he tried to convince him. "Once you enter the Grand Line, you never return", the lavender haired boy warned. "It sounds kind of fun", Luffy chuckled.

Then, the two heard a growling. Luffy gasped. "Wait! Is... Is that... Is that one of the sea beast?", he asked. "It's just Alvida snoring", Koby explained. "If you want to get out of here, it's now or never", he rushed the other man.

They lifted the trapdoor, peeking their heads out as the snoring continued. The two climbed out. "Life boats are tied at the stern of the ship", Koby whispered to Luffy. The one in the hat walked forward as the other closed the trapdoor cautiously.

They went up stairs where the rudder is and Luffy spotted a long row. He picked it up. "Gonna need one of these", he told the other boy with a smile as he rubbed his hands anxiously on his pants. "Head due north. You should hit land in a few days", Koby advised.

"North...", Luffy took in his words. "Which way is north?", he asked, turning around, making pretty big movements with the row. He accidentally hit a bell. It echoed on the ship and woke some up.

The voice of Alvida immediately came from not far. "What the hell is going on up there?", she asked furiously. At this point, everyone on the boat was awake. Koby walked backwards, getting close to Luffy as they were surrounded. "What's the meaning of this?", Alvida asked.

"Alvida, I can explain", Koby tried to calm her. "You dare betray me to a bounty hunter?", she asked in a dangerously low voice. "No, that's not it at all", the boy replied anxiously, shaking his head. "And you," Alvida told Luffy. "You're too scrawny to be Roronoa Zoro", she stated.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy", the boy in a straw hat told her, always keeping his smile. "Never heard of you", Alvida said, putting on a white hat. "Well, remember the name, 'cause I'm gonna be King of the Pirates", he said joyfully. Alvida laughed, soon join by her crew.

"You must be new around here, boy, because who is the most powerful pirate on the sea?", the woman asked her crew that, all together, replied "Captain Alvida!". She sighed with a smile as she hit the floor with a baseball bat-looking metallic weapon. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, Koby", she said threateningly.

"Who's the most powerful pirate on the seas?", she asked again. Koby looked conflicted on what he should do. "Answer me, you sniveling runt", she spit out angeredly. "He doesn't have to", Luffy shamed in casually. Koby looked at him and Luffy turned his head, smiling at the lavender haired boy. "Koby's his own man".

"Shut up", Koby whispering scaredly. "No. No, he's not", Alvina told Luffy. "He's mine, and he'll always be mine", she said in a low voice, her head tilted on the side. "That's not what he told me", Luffy declared, holding his row vertically. "He said that you were mean", he said as Alvida chuckled. "And cruel", her smile widened. "And that you're as dumb as a sea cow", that wiped the smile off Alvida's face.

Panicked, Koby tried to fix that. "No, Captain Alvida! I didn't!", he claimed, but it was too late since she tightened her grip on the bat threw it across her shoulder to swing it horizontally with a yell. With the row, Luffy, pushed Koby's head down and held his back, dodging the hit. Seeing she had missed, she swung her weapon up, right into the row.

The two boys got separated and Alvida kept launching her bat at Luffy who dodged every blow. "Whoo!", he exclaimed as the woman accidentally hit one of her crew member trying to get Luffy. One held out a gun and shoot at Luffy, and he didn't miss, except the bullet hit Luffy in the chest and he somehow bounced it back, getting the man.

Alvida look even more than confused at that, as did the others. Luffy was still smiling and going perfectly fine. The woman pirate swung her to Luffy's torso, but he dodged by stretching his body back, forming a 'C'.

"What kind of a monster are you?" Alvida asked mistrustfully. "The stretchy kind", Luffy replied looking straight in her eyes. Alvida picked up her bat again but the boy stretched his arms upward, grabbed the ropes and lifted his body before he would get hit. He chuckled as Koby and Alvida looked up at him. He got back down at the other end of the place by sliding down another rope.

He leaned on the rudder. The woman came screaming with the heavy mass ready to attack but she instead destroyed her rudder. Luffy came up next to Koby. Alvida looked at the fire that just started. "You! This is all your fault!", she barked, ready to hurt Koby. Luffy came up to him, taking the hit instead. With his stretchy head, he made the mass bounce the other way.

Alvida looked at him and Luffy simply replaced his straw hat with a serious look. "That's enough", he declared. Almost hitting Koby by doing so, he stretched his arm backwards. "Gum Gum... Pistol!", he exclaimed, getting his fist back and hitting Alvida off her ship. His arm came back to him as they heard the water splash below.

The fire started to spread and all the crew looked shocked. "Anyone else got a problem with Koby?", Luffy asked the small crowd. The pirates looked scared. "No, sir", one said and the rest agreed. Luffy looked back at Koby. "Come on", he said cheerfully. "We're gonna need a boat and enough food for a few days", he instructed before walking off. "Me?", Koby asked incredulously. "Yeah!", Luffy exclaimed as he started to get down the stairs. "You're coming with me, right?".

________________________

Heyy

Like last time, I didn't have my translator so there must be a lot of mistakes and repetition (so so sorry)

Please tell me what you think about the story so far, I'm doing my best to improve!!

I almost didn't wrote the flash back because, later in the book, there will be a passage where (y/n) is going to intervene and stop the flash back and if I don't write one's background, why write the others?? 😧

Buuut I found a solution and this is in a long time anyway

Am I talking too much? Yes. Yes, I am.

(Y/n) is still not here :((

To give you an idea of (Y/n's) first apparition, she's gonna be in the bar

ZORO'S IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHEHE

Have a magnificent day dear reader <33

Word: 2385

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 3 6
A 15 year old boy called Akashi flees from his home on a small ass raft after it got destroyed by marines, rotting away on the raft till it sadly bro...
9.6K 383 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
12.7K 812 79
Chosen to transmigrate as Luffy (OC) for the first episode of the work with wishes OP. I always wondered how Luffy's adventure would be with the most...
61.7K 3.8K 200
Chosen to transmigrate as Luffy (OC) for the first episode of the work with wishes OP. I always wondered how Luffy's adventure would be with the most...