One Piece x child!Reader

Oleh _anne-X

What if Luffy took in a kid in his crew? What would it be like? I suck at descriptions so here some infos! •... Lebih Banyak

Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX

Chapter I

5K 82 1
Oleh _anne-X

This is a world like no other,

one brimming with mystery and teeming with danger,

filled with hundreds of islands strewn across vast sea.

Dozens of large boats were scattered around on the water, all sailing to one destination.

And throughout these seas are those who live according to their own rules,

Most of the boats had on thing in common; a flag dangling in the wind with on it, the drawing of a skull along with two bones crossed behind it.

who seek life of freedom and adventure.

Coming closer, the destination of those ships could be seen; a large city named Loguetown, twenty-two years ago.

This is a world of pirates!

"Piracy is a scourge upon this world", a man spoke. "For too long, villains and miscreants have sown havoc across our seas", he continued as a crowd came into view. All were standing in front of a large building. They were looking at the man who talked, standing on a platform built high, even higher than the roofs of the houses.

"But the Marines, on behalf of your World Government, strive to keep you safe and protected", the man added as a figure walked. Its heavy boots were attached together by chains, echoing when the silhouette advanced one foot in front of the other.

"And today we've made a great stride in that effort". The chained person kept walking, passing in front of the whispering crowd. Their dirty hands were restrained by a wooden plank attached to their wrists.

"Gold Roger", the man announced, introducing a black haired individual with bushy eyebrows and a tidy moustache. The crowd was getting louder. "The so-called King of the Pirates",  a wanted poster flew in front of the pirate — his wanted poster. "has been captured".

A smile crept on the pirate's face, the curled ends of his moustache heading up as he did so. He got pushed forward by a Marine in uniform as the crowd talked all together.

"His reign of terror ends this day", the accused man with a long coat entered the base of the platform.

"Peace shall be restored", the man talking exclaimed and Marines activated a system by making a wheel turn on itself. The crowd had fallen awfully quiet.

"Let this be a message to break the spirit of anyone foolish enough to follow in his footsteps". The mechanism made Gold Roger go up to the top of the platform. He kept his smile, his piercing blue eyes looking around the crowd blocked by more Marines.

"Gold Roger", the man in white Marine uniform announced. "You have been sentenced to death for the crime of piracy", The marine with grey hair stated in hatred. "thievery, and conspiracy against the World Government".

"Do you have any last words?", the bearded Marine asked to the pirate without even turning around to look at him. "Yeah",  the pirate spoke rather calmly for someone who would get executed.

"Would you take these off?", he mocked lifting the plank on his forearms and looking at it. "Starting to itch", he added. The Marine turned slightly his head at him, an annoyed look in his eyes. The crowd laughed at his statement.

"I warned you", the man with the white cape said threateningly. "You brought this upon yourself". The pirate turned his head. "That I did, Vice-Admiral", he spoke, his amused expression still. "Now I'm bringing it to one and all".

Angered, the man walked off, stepping back to his original position. "By the authority of the World Government...", he spoke to the crowd as two Marines forced Gold Roger down on his knees. "I declare your life", the Marines stepped back and readied their weapons. "forfeit—".

The Vice-Admiral got cut off by the shouting of the crowd. A man yelled "Pirate King, where is your treasure?". Another screamed "Tell us where you hid it!", and the crowd agreed. Gold Roger chuckled hearing this. His laughter made the grey-haired Marine turn again.

The pirate laughed louder, his voice echoing in the vast place. "You want to know where my treasure is?" Everyone in the crowd listened closely.

"I'll tell you. Wealth, fame, power", he said. "I found everything this world has to offer. Free yourselves, take to the seas!", he encouraged. "My treasure is yours to find". The crowd cheered as the Vice-Admiral's eyes widened. With one nod of his head, he sent the two Marines stabbing the smiling pirate in the back.

The crowd gasped and got louder when the two Marines thrust the weapon deeper, Gold Roger grunting. The crowd started to get mad. Some were passing past the guarding Marines and all went running to their boats. The Vice-Admiral could do nothing but watch in frustration and the dying pirate laughed a bit more before fading away.

Gold Roger's final words changed the world forever.

A new age was born,

the Great Pirate Era,

setting off a race across the seas to find the Pirate King's hidden treasure,

the One Piece.

Back in the present, in the middle of the East Blue Sea floated a small boat. "Ever since I was a kid, Shanks would tell me stories about pirates and their adventures", a boy with a straw hat that had red stripe on it said. He wore a red shirt a bit too large for him and blue rolled up jeans.

"So, yeah, the sea's been calling. Well-", standing on barrels with a bucket in hand, he scooped some of the water that had been soaking the tiny ship. "not exactly calling, because I pretty much can't swim", the boy threw the water overboard "but you get the idea".

He kept talking while repeating the action of throwing the water out. "I'm setting out to follow my dream, to find the One Piece", he said with a determined look. You could see, right under is left eye, a faint scar. "And become King of the Pirates!", he shouted, his arms up in the air and his fist curled in a ball.

His voice echoed a bit and he lowered his arms happily. He looked at the sea with a wide smile before getting back to his bucket. "All I need is a loyal crew", he continued. "I think about ten men should do".

The bird he was talking to screeched. "Well, ten men and a bird", the boy corrected, pointing at the white mailman-dressed seagull that stood on the side of the boat. "It's not gonna be easy. The ocean is... is pretty big, and kind of dangerous". The bird squawks and came closer.

"So what do you say?", the boy asked as he walked over to the seagull. "Are you with me?" As an answer, the bird turned around and flew away. "Mutiny".

Suddenly, water sloshing could be heard. It filled the boat quickly, drowning the fruits and wooden boxes. The straw hat man quickly took the lid off a barrel full of anchovies and kicked the contents over. He got inside the empty barrel and almost lost his hat, but he immediately caught it and placed the lid over him as he crouched.

"Oh man, it's my first day", he said and the boat completely sank, but not the barrel. Later on, the sun was setting and snoring could be heard from the floating barrel.

The barrel got pushed by the waves until it reached the middle of a battle between two ships. The first was a normal boat with cannons, but the one on the right was way bigger and completely pink. The sails had huge red hearts and the front of the boat was a frowning duck. The two ships fired and no one noticed the barrel.

A man was shouting orders on the pink boat. "Load the cannons!", he said as a crew member took a pink and red cannon ball. They quickly put it in a cannon. "Fire!", a man screamed and explosions were heard. The cannon balls went straight to the other ship, destroying and killing the enemy in a beautiful cloud of pink sparkles.

They all kept fighting with the cannons as a woman with red and sharp nails grabbed her weapon. "Take everything!", she ordered. She had pink lipstick and short black hair. She was wearing a pink and black pirate's attire. A wanted poster flew in from of her. On it was written "DEAD OR ALIVE" with under, her name; Alvida.

With a grunt, she yanked the poster away with her weapon before ordering sadisticaly "But leave the crew to me". She smiled and added "Let's show 'em what true terror looks like".

She climbed on the side of her ship and swung herself on the other boat, using cords and yelling. More pirates followed after her. Alvida had a stick with a metal  half spiked and half decorated ball at the end. She used it to smash some head as the battle continued.

The battle had ended and Alvida's crew won by far; not even a scrash on her pink boat. The crew was getting the other ship's supplies on board, accidentally taking the straw hat's barrel in, too. They took it downstairs.

On the center of the boat, Alvida had captured the remaining men and women of the raid. "Where is the pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro?" she demand. "Don't deny he was on your ship", she said, walking close to an old grey bearded man, her deadly weapon in hand. "He booked passage to Sixis Island", the man with the blue cap told her. "After that, I don't know". Alvida leaned forward to the man. "Liar! I know Zoro must be after me. Who else is worthy of his pursuit?".

Looking from afar, a pastel lavender haired boy with big round glasses stood nervously. Alvida bent over slightly, leaning on her stick to look in the kneeled man's eye. "He had a list of pirates and their bounties", the man informed. "And of course, I was at the top", Alvida said. "Actually, your name wasn't on it", the man said, his eyes shooting daggers.

Alvida groaned and turned the head of the stick so the spikes were facing the prisoner. "No, no- ah!", the man pleaded but Alvida swung the stick over her head and smashed his.

Looking down at what she'd done, she ordered "Koby, clean up this mess". The round glasses boy made his way between the others "Coming, Captain Alvida!", he said automatically. The body was dragged away and, with a mop and a metal bucket of water, the said Koby started to clean the bloody mix.

"Who's the most powerful pirate on the seas?", Alvida spoke loudly. The whole crew replied "Captain Alvida!". Koby said it too, even if it sounded forced. The crew cheered and the lavender haired boy reluctantly cheered too.

________________________

Heyy

First chapter is done!!

(Y/n) should be coming soon, but sadly not in the next chapter

Please correct me if there's any mistakes

There must be a lot since I wrote this in the car with no internet connection so I didn't have access to my translator

This also why there's a lot of repetition (THAT DAMN BARREL)

And please please tell me if you like it or not it would mean the WORLD to me (even if you don't like it)

Ok that's all

I hope you have a lovely day <33

Words: 1908

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

135K 2.1K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
268 26 26
This is a One piece fic I made in school, it involves a lot of my ocs and Scenarios I thought of in my head. Rayna is a 14 year old winged Demi wolf...
39.1K 1.3K 38
(Y/N) lives a typical live. Normal apartment, normal job, normal...everything. Well it would have been normal had she not been dealt an unfavorable h...
9.6K 383 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...