Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

53

7.1K 412 35
By talesofdevil

The chapter is not proofread.

18+

Deeper and deeper

••
|A U T H O R|
••

Observer.

Reyansh thinks only he observes her like a star has ascended in his life.

But he doesn't know that she also observed him, for who he is. If her demon resides in the shape of her thoughts. While his resides deep within his heart.

She has always observe him. His eyes how they are obsessed and addicted to her presence. He is brutal, but can be little gentle with her. Just little. Because half of it is filled with his love.

How he hates any crease on his cloth. How he hates carrot, but still will eat it if she give him from her plate, knowing how much she despise them. The melody of her ghungroo resonates within his heart, and he appreciates her silent dance, claiming it aids his concentration, all focused solely on her.

He'll never openly confess it, concealed beneath that ever-present mask upon his face. Yet, in those fleeting moments, emotions shimmer brilliantly within his eyes.

She ignited another candle, delicately positioning it on the periphery of the bystander, mirroring the others. The flames danced gracefully in the gentle breeze, creating a captivating spectacle of flickering lights. Every available surface was adorned with these luminous  simple chocolate cake adorned with two flickering candles placed at the center of the mattress.

A centerpiece of vibrant crimson roses took center stage, their sweet fragrance permeating the air, while a heart-shaped wreath adorned one corner, adding a touch of romance to the ambiance.

A passing breeze tousled the edge of her satin gown as she moved gracefully forward, gently lifting the hem to prevent it from hindering her steps.

Reaching the edge, she positioned herself at a corner and gazed at her creation with a smile gracing her face. Excitement coursed through her, her stomach flutter with anticipation of his reaction to this crafted surprise.

He hadn't been home as he had promised early in the morning. He says and she coats

Urgent work.

That's what he cooed her in.

Nonetheless, it was a win-win situation. If he had been home, her carefully planned surprise would have gone down the drain like a flushed toilet.

Biting her lip, she anxiously awaited his arrival. Her ears perked at the sound of his car pulling in, and she knew he had returned.

Stepping across the balcony threshold, she headed straight for the mirror. She freed her hair, applying a fragrant cocoa butter cream to her wrists and neck with care.

With a gentle adjustment to her dress sleeves, she dialed his number.

Reyansh slammed the door of his Bentley, tossing the keys in the chauffeur's direction with frustration etched on his face.

With an exhausted sigh, he made his way across the dimly lit Rathore Mansion, the time on his wristwatch indicating it was already ten past ten. This meant everyone had retired to the comfort of their rooms.

As he traversed the hallway toward the staircase, his phone abruptly rang in his pocket. A curse escaped his lips, and he silently swore that if it was another call from his gang members, unable to handle a minor dispute, he would swiftly take action to resolve the issue, even if it meant resorting to violence.

Keeping the blazer on his forehand, he took out the phone, the screen glowing in the darkness.

My lady.

A smile spreads his lips. That's what he needed after an exhausting day. Reyansh slides the screen, receiving the call.

He grins when he hears her meek, hello.

"Hello."

He shifts the phone to his other side, taking out his gun from the waistband, and sliding it in the one of the drawer of the table, which falls at the edge of the corridor which leads to their room. Locking it, he strides towards their room.

"Where are you?"

"Home." He mumbles.

"I know that, but where?"

Reyansh raise his hand to twist the knob of there door, but finds it locked.

"Open the door."

He hears some shuffles form the other side, and removes the phone to cut the call, but she cames in again.

" I'll open the door but you need to close your eyes."

"What are you up too?"

He demands, as he was already tired and held no energy to  play even an act or take any part.

Kiraz on the other side, grumbles, wanting to launch a hammer on her husband's head to knock him with sense.

"Do as I say. Please."

"Okay."  He grumbles, cutting the phone and doing so.

Kiraz keeps her phone on the table, unbolts the door, leaving the door ajar with a gap, peeking at Reyansh. When she sees him standing with his eyes closed, she moves and goes on the back, tip toes on her feet and put her palm on his eyes.

"Kiraz." He sneers, keeping his palm over her.

"Wait for a minute." With that she pushed him, inside their room, making the huge man walk discretely.

He dropped his blazer lazily, somewhere his eyes closed, as she goes to bolt the door. He again felt her warm fingers on his eyes.

"Are you taking me to that path?" he questions her.

A frown etched her face, asking him,"Which part?"

"Where your heart resides." He replies.

The laugh that explodes out of her was bestowing, like those natural blooming of flower, shining like those blushing girls, when sun showers them with their dappled golden rays. The thought passes through Reyansh.

Walking a little more, she removes her palm from his eyes. "Surprise."

Reyansh opens his eyes, a layer of bewilderment swipes in his eyes. The balcony which he is accustomed of seeing was something he would've never imagined. The decoration, was simple, but the emotions were heavy. His eyes gazed across the balcony, the mattress, the candle, the sweet aroma of red rose, everything, was beating his cold heart.

"You did this?" he didn't plan to say those words, or question, but his eyes were not believing whatever laid before him. He refused to blink, afraid that the illusion will wipe away the beautiful dream.

"Yes." Kiraz stands beside him, curling her arms against his. He looks down at her, her smile pointed towards him.

"Why?" he whispered.

Her frown wiped the smile, and his lung gripped, constructing his breath. The situation was so delicate, that both of them afraid to do something, and it would wipe away whatever they were holding.

She pulls him with her, leading him to where the mattress was laid, "I did. I did because I wanted to do. I did to make you feel special, Reyansh."

Without forcing, the smile came on his face. He settles down on the mattress, grabbing her palm, and making her seat on his lap.

"Why this cake?"

"Just like that." She shrugs.

"But its non-veg." he mumbles, surpassing his smile with his teeth, when he saw her eyes enlarging in realization, her gaze falling on the tag beside the cardboard.

"Oh shit, I didn't..Shit, how can I be so careless." She panics, rambling  and ferreting.

"It is okay." He tries assuring her, taking her hands.

"No its not, I just can't do one simple thing. How can I-"

Her words were cut off, no he didn't interject in between. He assured her, with his presence, with his lips, and he connects them with her. The sweet kiss, the sweet moment, the sticking body, evoked a new set of desire. His hand goes behind her neck, in those brown fleece, which he compares to the color of the soil. The black eyes, gazed at him, as his fingers tucks at her hair, the connecting lips swelling their desires.

"Humans are imperfect Kiraz, don't expect every right from them. If life is filled with flaw, how can you expect the walker will be perfect." He kisses the corner of her swollen lips.

"There is nothing wrong in accepting an imperfect moment." He trails his moist lips on her cheeks, making her chest burn, hands curl against his collar.

"Our bond holds so much power to vanish them." He again connects their lips.

The blinking stars, staring jealously at the emitting passion, the two hold against each other.

"I love you, my lady." He keeps his forehead on hers, both breath mingling. The breeze adding the addiction in the harmony of night.

"And I would love more, if you don't stop loving me." her eyes meet him, a connection bridging in between them, and the intensity with which they stared made them just drop themselves in the lust.

Both carved, no both screamed for each other.

"God darn me, if this Reyansh stops loving his lady." His hands curls against her waist, leisurely dragging it along her spine.

"Then show your lady, your fantasies, your carving, show where you wanted to touch me, and even make the winds envy you." She did not know from where the fierceness came, the pooling desire came. She only knew the comforting presence he gave her.

"You'll fear my fantasies." His warm kisses trailed from her lips to her chin, to her neck.

"Draw it on my skin, show fearing can be  thrilling, gut wrecking yet pleasures." Her breath was uneven, whereas his hit on her collarbone.

"From where those start, they must end there." he finished her, teething the strap of her thin dress, pulling it down, down until it made the swell of her breast visible. Her back arched, his soft raven locks grazing her neck.

He brought his finger, tucked the other sleeves, and it pooled on her waist, her perked bud, touched the cold gaze of his eyes.

"You've raised heaven in my heart, but brought a hell to this immortal body." He rasped. Taking her bud in between his teeth, his warm tongue moving around her swell, he grabbed the other kneading delicately. Kiraz sucked in a sharp breath, the whole experience was new, gut twisting.

She willingly walked on this part of their life, but the overwhelming emotion never failed to make her jump on her feet and run away form his dark gaze, but her body and that insane heart, wanted her to stay and know how needing feels like.

Reyansh, didn't know how, he felt, he was not a virgin. He had his share of fun. But he never did sex, with the person he loved. This desperation, this proximity, those eyes, her body were writing a new story, which he will only read after writing it, not in between.

He cupped her nape, bringing her closer. Kiraz grabbed his shoulder, her finger trailing to his hairs, moving through the tresses. Reyansh nose trails against her skin, flipping them and making her lay down om the silk sheet. Her finger reaches his shirt, and slowly unbuttons them, removing it off his body.

The dark inked skin of his, aroused her more. The way pattern grasped his skin, the lines, the curves, and designs. She has always loved them, trail her fingers on them, examining every design.

"You choose such a beautiful place, under the sky."

Her already red face, again dropped with redness. Her skin, his skin was burning but with peace and identity. Their body collied against each other. He slipped her dress from her body, making her bare, with just her panties on her. He dragged his chin from her blossom to her navel, kissing over the top, making her shrink her stomach. His teeth nibble a little lower of her navel, twisting the screen, redning the area.

This time she couldn't stop her moan, and he swear he's heard the softessed melody.

His finger tucked at the waist band of the black underwear, dragging them down slowly, his lips trails on her sex, to her thigh, her skin syncing with her own breath. She was torn in two halves, one dreaded his next move whereas other anticipated, awaiting eagerly.

That what happened, his lips paused on her womanhood. Reyansh grabs her thigh, hikes them, parting enough to roam his head. The hot sensation pooled in her most sensitive area. His lips meets her clit and her eyes widens. It lingered a little, till it kissed her mid thighs.

He brought his face up, meeting her lips once again taking the sweet taste of her lips. His finger walked to her clit, roamed over the vertical lips, circling the bud, enough to cause a sticky trail for him to insert his index finger. He once again came down to the level of her pelvis, his tongue reaching out, licking the entrance.

His tongue was doing wonders to her, making her fingers clutch his hairs, pushing his down to where she throbbed the most.

"Are you liking what I'm doing." His deep voice twisted her stomach. She didn't know how to reply him, her tongue was bind with a promise to only take his name as a worshiper.

His licks, widen her lips, for making his index finger pass inside her. He come on top of her, took her breast in his mouth, while thrusting his finger in her tight virgin fold. She felt stretched out when he adds another of his finger, thrusting deep in her.

"Reyansh." she moans his name, and once again a fire flickered igniting the flames of his desire.

She felt numbness in the walls of her fold, his finger moving in and out, his mouth attached on her breast. She feels a wave of sensation darts from her stomach, shuddering her to her legs. A sheen layer of sweat formed on her neck, as her head dig on the pillow, making her back arch. She tucked at his hairs, pulling depicting the first ever orgasm, she felt. Her skin burned, her tights were stretched apart, her body shaking, as every cell of her skin, was shaking with the new found feeling.

She came directly on his mouth, and like a greedy he licked her every inch, a smirk forming on his lips, feeling her orgasm. He hick her leg keeping her ankle on his shoulder, and licking her. Her eyes falled on her the canopy of stars, and saw them twinkling. She could feel them, since hers was twinkling.

She felt him keeping her leg down. Her eyes trads to him, and a blaze directing to her. She watched his finger going towards his lips, and his tongue licking her every essence. Then it moves towards his pants, which he slowly unbuckles, slipping them out, only standing in his Calvin Klein boxers.

"I want you to remove it off my body." He grabs her hand, pulls her up in the seating position. Still in dazed, she reaches her finger, to take of his pants. She slowly drags them, her eyes fixed on the dent, and gasp when she sees his manhood. Thick, dark licking with precum.

She didn't know how will it even fit her, but she was sure it's going to rips her apart. He leans down, taking her lips in his, making her hand touch himself. He took her finger, dragged it to his tip. Slowly making her lie down, starching apart her thigh, his fingers massaged her over her vertical lips.

"Are you ready?"

She nods her mind long loosed it sanity, as her mouth ought to take only his name.

His tip entered her slippery entrance. Initially she didn't feel any pain but when her went deeper, she knew what it took to break her virginity. Her folds stretched, and pain drawn her sense. She clutched his biceps digging her nails in his skin, over the cut part of his hand. He groaned and pushed himself not deeper but slight, when her hands flew on his back starching his skin.

She winced with pain, and hardly felt any pleasure as the book showed.

He moved to her ears, his hot uneven breath, whispering in her ears, 'Just a little my lady."

With that he pushed deeper in one thrust, and a loud moan escaped her mouth. A drop of tear slipped from the corner of her eye, flowing and moving in the density of her hair, mixing with her sweat. His hands move from her waist to intertwined with her palm, keeping her in his warm embrace.

He kisses her tears, moving to her lips, and rocking her body. She curls her legs against his waist, giving him liberty to take however he wanted her. Though the pain still lingered, whenever he moved inside her. Her chest heaved so did his, connecting against each other.

She could feel her blood, with a warmth trailing in between their joined sex.

"You're so tight, my lady. Fuck." He grunts, taking his lips in his and biting. He felt warm and with every thrust, with their sticked body, he felt every vein of his body exploding with a new burst of his energy.

With her legs wrapped tightly on his waist, made him move more deeper, not even letting the air to pass between them. He moved his groin flapping against her. Her sharp finger clawed his back, on his sweaty skin, facing the wrath of her pain. He dug deeper in her, to the spot which drives every woman in craziness. Her moan increased, so did his pace. The candles dancing in the air as their blue flame watched the divinity which the couples were driving themselves in.

"Call my name loud, my girl. Show it how much my love is turning you insane."

His voice echoed in her ear her sense lost in the euphoric building in the pit of her stomach. Her head digging deeper in the soft pillow, his bangs stroking her skin.

"Rey..ansh."

"Tell me who does your every inch of your skin belongs to. Who is the owner of your body? Tell me, my love." His thrust turned deeper his body moved in animalistic pace.

"Yours."

With a cry he made her reach her orgasm, her body panting with the nerve racking feel.

"Kiraz will belong to her Reyansh." she whispers out slowly, when she feels him near his orgasm, his thrust going wild, and within a second he sweeps his seam in her. The hotness droves in her womb, shuddering her to her core.

He falls on her, breath heavily. The air turning cold and running down their body in shiver.

He lays down beside her, taking the comfort and covering her body. Exhaustedly she keeps her head on his stretched out hands, while his peck her glistening forehead.

"That's so wonderful." Her throat was dry, yet she felt the need to show how much special it meant for her.

He pecked her swollen lips, nuzzling his face in her crook of her neck.

"Reyansh, the stars are twinkling so much."

A frown deeps in his brows. He removes his face from her neck and looks at the deep dark night sky.

He still felt same, nothing strange.

"The sky is always like this."

"No it's not." She turns to face him. Their gaze connects.

"How so?"

She raise her fingers and points at the stars, "Look how much it's shinning and that one, and that too."

"Well, they're always like that." He still repeated his word.

"Yes they do, but not like today."

"How so?"

She turns her face, looks at the sky, pulls her finger out of the comforter grabbing his hand, and saying,

"Because it's rays birthday."

She looks at him, watching how many new emotion which were foreign to her, swimming in his eyes, just like the dark night sky.

She again calls out softly,"Happy Birthday Reyansh." She keeps her palm on her cheeks, pecking his lips.

The breeze played in the background, mingling with the rustling curtains. It was a tableau of passion and intimacy, a setting in which two souls  lose themselves in each other's gaze under the moonlit night.

••~~~••

Don't judge me guys, I'm pleading you all.

Hope you like it? Excuse me for any mistake, and please bring yourself to vote and comment. It really took me two days to come up with this chapter.

Published: 9October, 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
18.4K 576 22
Shivani Melhotra, a talented general surgeon and orphan, thrived in the joyful companionship of her best friend Mahira. With her bubbly and innocent...
305K 28.7K 41
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
523K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...