ᴄʀᴏssᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

By Qiuyue_13

༄꧂ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, A girl named (Y/n) (L/n) has to carry a quirk that was never hers. She needed to awa... More

INFO PAGE <333
《Prolouge》
《Her.》
《Just another hero》
《A story for you》
《Boys》
《The Time Has Come.》
《The Long Wait Has Ended!》
《First time?》
《Aftermath》
《A Secret Admirer?》
《Villain Attack?!》
《Soon》
《Here》
《Teamwork》
《Fight》

《Huh》

12 1 0
By Qiuyue_13

'Her eyes...' Aki thought, seeing her eyes with a familiar glow.

"Y/n's eyes look different..? Is that really her?"Kyoto worryingly said as (Y/n)'s two closest friends looked at her with concern.

"Why aren't you smiling anymore? I thought you came here to see me?"I smiled. "...No. That's not (Y/n)."Aki replied to Kyoto's question.

"Then— who is that?!"Enji yelled.

"This is what I've been waiting for."All For One's smile came back.

With that, he attacked me but before he could, the time stopped.

"You're so fucking annoying."I simply stated as a portal opened behind him.

I pushed him in the portal with his two underlings.

Just after a few minutes I pushed them, a silhouette appeared behind me. Out of instinct, I turned to the silhouette as she mouthed some words I didn't understand.

"Huh? What happened?"I felt my head throbbed as I held it.

"..Well, we're watching the fight between Toshinori and Nana."Aki's voice reached me.

"Eh—"It was true. Nana and Toshinori were sparring like earlier.

"What's up with you?"The red head hit me on the shoulder. I looked at her and thought for a moment. "Nothing."

"If you say so, if you feel uncomfortable, be sure to tell me."I just nodded.

Did that silhouette do something? It seemed that thing turned back time.

"Nana never holds back, doesn't she?"I heard Aki say to Gran Torino to which he replies with, "What can I say? She has a tough spirit."

I quickly looked back and saw that everyone was so intrigued in the battle of a student and a hero, I was way too worried about what happened earlier.

They continued fighting which started to get faster and faster by the minute, until you can only see the color yellow and purple.

"Psst, (Y/n)? Can you see anything?"Charlotte's voice reached me.

"No.. I can't even see anything."I said, repeating the same words I said earlier. "No wonder he got the number one in the practical exam!"Charlotte cried.

"Nana wins!"They jumped when they finally heard Gran Torino's voice.

I closed my eyes as I remembered when Yagi coughed up blood.

"I couldn't see anything!"

"That was quite fast..."

"Ain't no way bro..."

"What the fuck..?"Enji uttered.

"HE'S OUT COLD!"Aki enthusiastically yelled as I snap open my eyes.

"What...? It's different.?"I saw the body of Yagi on the floor, passed out.

"I'll take him to recovery girl!"Cheng says, picking him up.

"Okay, be quick. You don't wanna miss the battle of Aki and (Y/n), right?"Nana laughed.

"It's such a shame though, Toshinori passed out already. He won't be able to see his close friend fight."Gran Torino said. Somehow it sounded as if he was teasing someone.

"Well, we could wait for him to wake up, then we'll continue. How does that sound?"Many 'yays' erupted as Nana said that.

...

"Finally, you're awake Toshi!"Nana slaps Yagi from his slumber, fully waking himself.

"Did I pass out?"The said boy sat up.

"Yeah, you did."Huan casually says as Gran Torino starts.

"Well, then. Let's continue on the fight, shall we?"

"Wait— (Y/n) still hasn't fought yet?"Yagi asks. "No, I haven't. We were waiting for you, sleepyhead."

He looks to me whose eyes looked as if there were stars in them. "Ready yourself (Y/n)."Aki chuckles.

I made a frown as Yagi diverts his attention to Aki.

I walked up to Aki as she cracked her knuckles, an action of hers she used to do to tease me.

"Don't do that, Aki. Please."I whined.

"But it's fun seeing you scared~"She said in a teasing tone.

"Ready? Go!"Gran Torino yells, once again.

Without a thought, I charged straight to Aki as I raised my fist.

She managed to grab my fist before it collided with her face.

"Seems like hard work paid off."The hero smiled.

"Well, look who taught me?"I returned the smile as I kicked her in the stomach.

She was taken aback because she was somehow blown back by the strong force of my kick.

"Heh, that was dirty—"She went quiet as she saw my eyes.

The four pointed star in each of them.

"Well, it's perfect for the likes of you!"I laughed (in a good way) as she smiled.

'She's really taking after me, isn't she?'Aki thought, which made her smile even wider.

"Woah! Is that really (Y/n)?!"Kyoto said as she latched herself onto Fumi, who was blushing a bit.

Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by me which I sent Fumi a wink. She seems to have muttered something.

"Eyes on me, (Y/n)."I hit someone behind me. I knew who it was as I quickly ducked.

"You noticed fast."Aki says, surprised. I smiled and stood there. "Why are you smiling?"She looked down and noticed that she was out of the line.

Oh, I forgot to mention that there were lines on each side. If you crossed them, you'd lose.

"That was quite fast."Nana says with slight widened eyes.

"She'll be able to surpass the others soon without a doubt."Gran Torino said as they looked at me laughing with Aki.

"That's good."Nana smiled.

...

"No, like, I couldn't even believe that was you! You're so different when fighting!"Charlotte exclaimed. "Now I want to see you fight with Nana now."She continued.

"Yeah, no. I'm not at that level yet."I whined.

"Hey, you managed to defeat someone who works alongside her!"Kyoto insisted.

Somehow I felt like a cold intense glare behind me.

I don't need to know who's glaring at me anyway, I already know.

"Why are they all up on (Y/n)?"Fumi says, mimicking (Y/n)'s poses.

"They probably just have some questions for (Y/n)... You should calm down or else you'll get frostbite."Yua deadpanned.

...

We were changing back into our uniform as we chatted.

Suddenly, I got a devious plan. A really devious plan.

"Hey, Kyoto. If you don't mind me asking, do you like anyone in our class?"I fired as I wore my tie.

She seemed to blush red and glanced at Fumi. This instantly clicked in my head.

"Ah.. I see."I teased as I waited for them.

"W- WAIT! Did you see that?!"She yelled.

"Yeah. Don't worry because she likes you too!"

"What about you, (Y/n)?"Fumi fires back since she probably knew I was teasing her.

This time, it was my turn to blush. "Y- you already know, don't you?!"I shouted.

"But we don't know.."Charlotte looks at me.

"Yeah, (Y/n). We don't know."Yua grinned.

"No! You'll probably tell him!"I whined. "So, it's a he, hm?"Huan asked as she finished dressing.

"Huan! Not you too!"I looked at her.

"Want me to tell you?"Fumi grins.

"TELL US!!!"They yelled in unison.

"Well, it's—"

"Wait— NO!"I covered her mouth.

"The boys are right besides this changing this room! Do you want them to hear?!"I whispered to her. She simply made an 'o'.

"Sorry guys, I can't tell you here. We should go to class before the boys do if you so badly want to hear it."Fumi explains.

"LET'S GO."Hikari quickly left.

"Ah— Hikari! Wait!"

...

"What did she say?"Akio says.

"They said they were going to class to say it."Ryou stood back up from the place he was sitting.

"I think it's Cheng."Tatsuki looked to the said man.

"What..?"Cheng blushes.

"Yeah, she always talks to you. She's always smiling when you're around."Riku admits.

"Who are we talking about? (Y/n) or Kyoto?"Daiki rubs his nape.

"(Y/n)."Tatsuki simply said.

"No. Don't feel offended, Cheng but I feel like it's Yagi-san."Daiki continues.

Yagi snapped up his head up at the mention of his name."Me?"

"Yeah man! I feel so too."Akio teased.

"Why me though? I feel like Cheng's better."The blonde boy shuffled his feet.

"It's not about who's better. It's about who she feels more connected to."Kei explains.

"So that means you're on team Yagi-san, right?"Akio laughed.

"..Yes."Kei uttered. "Yay! Team Yagi!"

"What makes you think it's me who she likes?"The said boy blushed.

"Many things.. oh, you don't know how she stares at you when you're not looking—"Akio started.

"And how she stutters around you even though you guys have already met before U.A.!"Daiki cuts him off.

"Oh! Also—"Kei was about to say before Akio stops him."Let me handle it."

"You should ask her out soon before I do!"Akio continues.

"Well, if that's what you want."Yagi looks down as a terrifying aura surrounded him.

"See what I mean?"Akio chaffed.

"What..?"Yagi said, confused.

"Chill man! I don't like her in that way, I only see her as a sister."The black haired boy explains.

"Oh."

"See?! His aura turned so fast!"He grinned.

"My aura?"

"You'll understand one day."Akio said as he pats Yagi's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 189 80
The beginning was in Qingqing, China. The manifestation of the superpowers which will be soon known as' Quirks'. The society, which grew accustomed...
106K 4K 40
COMPLETED WARNINGS: Cussing, mental health issues (symptoms of body dysmorphia, depression, anxiety and etc.), injuries small/mild, and eventual smu...
4.8K 282 30
((𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍)) Young Mizuki Kori was dared to f...
10K 235 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...