๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

3.5K 141 2
By yungslimelifee

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

While Jeremiah was at work Najah got one of her friends to pay for a one way ticket back to ATL.

She sat in the waiting area of the airport as he leg bounced uncontrollably. Najah didn't know if he knew where she was or not and that worried her.

For the past few days she had been planning her escape. She got a whole new phone and number then cute her into a bob so if he saw her he wouldn't recognize her as fast.

Najah had on a hat and big sunglasses to hide her face from everybody.

As her flight was being called to board she was the first one up and walking towards the door.

The rest of her things were going to be shipped to her by Lori in a few weeks. She was in a rush to leave so she didn't have time to do it.

Atlanta, GA

Boogie opened his front door for Najah then she looked up at him before hugging him tightly. Najah started crying into his shirt so he rubbed her back letting her know everything would be okay.

"I got you Najah, errthang gone be ite." He reassured picking her up. "Can I see?" Boogie asked referring to her face.

"Ion want you to see it."

"Imma have to... ian gone get mad I promise." He responded shutting the front door.

Boogie sat down on his couch with Najah on his lap and took the hat off her head. Seconds later she took the glasses and at him.

"I'm ugly! Don't look at me like that." She whined before she started crying again. "Yeen ugly man stop sayin' det. He gone get his fasho, you gotta know det. I'm sorry he did dis to you Najah. All you gotta do is say da word n I got you."

"No ion want you to get in trouble it's alright."

"Like I told you when I was wit you, ain't nun I won't do fa you. You think I give a fuck about goin' to jail n a nigga puttin' they hands on you?"

"Just focus on me right now we can worry about all that later on. What am I gonna do? He literally knows everything about me. He know where my family stay at too!"

"Chill out. He ain't crazy enough to try no shit like det knowin' we live out here. He only get tough witchu cs you a woman n he stronger than you."

Boogie tucked her hair behind her ears before kissing on her face, even the places she had bruises at.

"You beautiful to me. These bruises is temporary E'najah, they gone go away in like a week. I know det ain't da point but I want you to know how beautiful you is, bruises n all."

Najah kissed his cheek then hugged him and laid her head on his chest.

"I wanna go upstairs and sleep for a little bit."
"Ite, dets cool."

He felt bad for her but he was also angry that she didn't want his help. What Jeremiah was doing made Boogie sick but he couldn't get to him.

--

"Dayumm! You got knocked da fuck out!" Mir teased making Najah roll her eyes.

"You insensitive as fuck Symir ion like yo dirty black ass."

"I'm just fuckin' witchu. I'll really kill det nigga. You lucky iono where he live cs i'll have det whole shit in flames by tomorrow. Cs I know people det know people." He responded pointing to himself.

"Ion need nobody to kill him. Imma leave him alone n he gone leave me alone hopefully."

Najah put her glasses and hat back on before following Mir outside to his car. They were going to see Bobbi and Tank at their house.

Before they left Boogie was coming back home from doing whatever he was doing. So Najah got out Mir's car to speak to him.

"I get up n you gone, where you been?" She asked getting in the passenger seat. "You came back earlier than I thought you was so I had to put some shit in motion fa you. Where you finna go?"

"To see Bobbi n Tank for a little. Can you buy me some food when I get back?"

"Why you always actin' broke?"
"Mmcht" She playfully rolled her eyes.

"But I got you, what you want?"

"I really want two mcchicken's n a large fry n sprite with some cookies, nun too major." She shrugged

"Dets specific as fuck. Outta all things why you was det cheap ass shit Najah?"

"Cs i'm tired a eatin' allat healthy shit like I was in LA. I'm surprised ion look like a pluck now."

"I mean..." He responded looking her up and down. "Boy fuck you. You n Mir cool?"

"Fasho. Why you think we not?"

"Cs he ain't speak to you."
"He did a lil nod when I pulled up, dets enough."

"Oh, well imma be back inna few. Have my food when I get back or imma be a very unhappy E'najah."

"Ite gimme some suga beautiful."

Najah leaned over and kissed his lips three times before opening the door to get out.

"SHIT FAT GIRL!" He yelled smacking her butt making her laugh. "You play too much."

She shut the door then got in Mir's car so they could leave.

"I member yeen een pay det nigga no mind. Na you all in love wit him n shit."

"You jealous?"

"Yea cs my best friend don't fuck wimme nomo."
"Symir yes I do, don't be like det."

"Why outta all people he was da first one to get a invite out there? Cs you just wanted to fuck."

"Ion like how you clockin' my tea right now. Soundin' all jealous n shit."

"Nah ian jealous I just see da switch up n shit. It's cool tho cs when I lock in wit somebody n start actin' like you n Bobbi ion wanna hear shit."

"You be doin' too much but alright, do you Symir."
"And will. Da fuck?" He responded with a hard k.

They arrived at Bobbi's house then got out the car before going inside.

"Best frienddddd!" Najah dragged out seeing Bobbi eating ice cream on the couch. "Heyyy!"

"Why you got them fat ass glasses on?" Tank question making Najah mug him. "Cs I got my ass beat Demario." She responded taking them off.

"Damn- who did det to you?"

"Oh god- was it Jeremiah? What you even doin' in Atlanta? I'm so confused!" Bobbi gasped

"Yea it was him, i'm never goin' back to LA. He got mad cs I told him I stayed with one of my friends from the shop."

"Ion see what's wrong wit det..."

"Gone tell em da whole story." Mir chuckled hitting her. "I was with Boogie."

"Oueee!" Bobbi dragged out. "He only found out I wasn't with her because he saw her n my other friend out. Then when I got home he burnt up all my clothes I had."

"Not the lululemon right?!" Bobbi questioned sitting up. "No, all my expensive stuff was in storage. My friend shippin' it to me soon."

"I'm glad yo ass alive. Niggas like det be quick to 'accidentally' kill they wife." Tank spoke "Yea, he literally tackled me on that hard ass floor. I just knew he was finna kill me."

Najah even had a few bruises on her back from that day that Boogie pointed out to her earlier.

"So you just let em get off wit doin' det shit again?"

"Hell no, I sent all my proof to his sergeant in a email. Then right before I left got a restrainin' order so he could leave me the fuck alone."

"Okayyy, det was smart." Bobbi nodded "Let his ass come back out hea, bet heon make it out alive."

"Get dis bro, sheon want us to touch em!" Mir spoke shaking his head. "Look at her fuckin' face you think I give a fuck 'bout what she want?"

"Yea Najah i'm wit them. Fye his ass up bae."

"Ion want allat on my conscience man."

"So you rather fear he gone come get you at any point of da day E'najah?"

"No..."

"Imma put det nigga inna box, don't een worr' 'bout it." Tank spoke "I believe you." Najah responded

--

"Wassup handsome chocolate man!" Najah spoke giving Boogie a kiss. "Wassup"

"Where my food?"
"Onna way, be patient."

"Okay"

"You make me feel so safe. Whenever I leave yo side I just feel like I gotta watch over my shoulder."

"You know I got yo back, ian gone eva let nun happen to you."

Najah took her outside clothes off leaving her in her panties and an under shirt. Boogie laid next to her and gripped her butt before kissing her again.

"You so fuckin' fine."
"Thank you"

He kissed her lips one last time before laying his head on her chest. "You not tyin' yo hair down at night. Ian doin' it nomo I tell you det!" Najah spoke looking at his scalp.

"I missed a few nights, my bad. But you can't just cut a nigga off foreva."

"Mmk"

Boogie got a notification on his phone that the food was outside so he went to go get it. When he came back he gave Najah her food.

"You didn't get nothin?"

"A drink n some nuggets."

"Big ass kid." She spoke looking in the bag before giving it to him. "I been cravin' dis so bad oh my goddd!"

She bit into the mcchicken and slowly chewed while shaking her head. "Imma be out after dis."

"On god"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.4K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
542K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
280K 6.8K 31
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.