Toono Gets Banged One-shots!!

By Toonogetsbanged

(I originally posted this on Ao3!) A variety of one-shots where Toono gets railed because he needs to at some... More

Alpha!Akemi x Omega! Toono
Tamura x Toono
The Gangbang
Toono x Yuri x Tamura
Alpha! Itome x Omega! Toono
Gangbang part 2
Akemi x Hypnotized! Toono
Yuri x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Akemi x Toono x Itome
Tamura x Toono x Yuri
Violent Akemi x Toono
Yacchan x Toono
Itome x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Tamura x Toono
Kashima x Toono
Akemi x Toono x Itome
Akemi x Toono
Kashima x Toono
Yacchan x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Punishment
Punishment part 2
Punishment part 3
Yuri x Toono
Akemi x Toono Except they're dating
Akemi x Toono but they're dating
Akemi x Toono x Itome
Shikatani x Toono *Don't request him anymore*
*BONUS* a r t
Akemi x Toono
Akemi x Toono

Gangbang + Kashima

1.4K 20 0
By Toonogetsbanged

Toono was in the middle of the club room, completely stripped naked and bound with rope that slightly digs into his skin; his hands were secured behind his back, making him completely vulnerable and at their mercy.

"Well, well, looks like only Toono-kun didn't have sex this month." Akemi eerily grins as he looked down upon Toono, who was on his knees.

His fingers slowly slid down the riding crop in his hands, "I was hoping to use this soon, so I must thank you, Toono-kun.."

"Uh.. Is all this stuff really necessary?" Kashima, the other newer member nervously asks.

"Of course it's necessary, dumbass." Tamura rolls his eyes as he fidgets with a purple dildo in his hand. "But then again, I guess you wouldn't understand." He cackles shortly after.

"Ah, since you're new to this, Kashima-kun.. Yes, this is just standard procedure!~ It's supposed to be humiliating and pleasurable." Akemi explains as he lifts Toono's face up with a finger under his chin, "We haven't had a gang bang for a long time, so I'm sure most of us are eager to experiment on the virgin... It's what makes the gang bang so fun!~ We can do anything we'd like to the loser.~"

Kashima quirks an eyebrow, "So you're saying I can do anything to him without consent?"

Akemi shrugs nonchalantly, "You make it sound like a bad thing. But, that's pretty much it."

"But.. what about Toono-kun? He can't get a say in this?"

"Fuck no, this is his punishment." Tamura snaps, impatient.

The room goes quiet, and suddenly Toono's hair was yanked from the back by Tamura, eliciting a sharp gasp from Toono as he arches his back.

His heart flutters with anticipation with a hint of eagerness and arousal as Tamura jerks his head to the side, making him turn his head.

Tamura leans in and gives Toono a sloppy kiss that only lasted a couple seconds before he pulled away, letting go of his hair in the process.

Toono was pushed down by Akemi, who stands before him with his pants down.

Akemi spreads Toono's legs apart without resistance due to his upper body being restrained by the rope, and he lubes up his index and ring fingers, rubbing them with his thumb to ensure it wasn't cold on Toono's bare asshole.

"I'll use the new 'toy' later, right now I want to take your virginity first thing's first."

With one swift motion, he drops his belt and shimmies his pants down, using his legs to kick them away.

Yuri's face was hovering over Toono's, his tongue sticking out as drool dripped down onto Toono's face, a familiarity that resonated within Tamura, who only tapped the dildo in his hand impatiently, watching as Akemi slicks Toono's hole up.

"Huh, it's quite loose, actually." Akemi points out, "You've been playing with yourself down there, haven't you, Toono-kun? How naughty."

Tamura laughs, "I bet he purposely didn't have sex to get gang-banged."

Akemi's fingers easily push its way inside Toono, making him wince and moan softly as a result.

"Is that true, Toono-kun?" Kashima looks down at Toono in surprise, not expecting him to be such a person.

Feeling everyone's eyes on him, Toono nods.

"Wooooow." Yuri giggles.

"Aw, such an attention whore you are," Akemi grips Toono's thighs and slides him onto his dick, eliciting a loud cry from Toono.

"What's wrong, can't handle it? Isn't this what you wanted, Toono-kun?~" Akemi teases as he thrusts slowly and shallowly at first, prompting Toono to wriggle his hips to try to take more of his dick inside him.

"Nuh-uh, you take what I give you, don't be a brat." Akemi tightens his grip as he speaks in a domineering manner.

Akemi keeps slowly thrusting in and out, "You're gonna have to beg if you want more."

At the same time, Yuri's dick was resting right against Toono's face, his musky scent invading Toono's senses and making him whine.

"Come on~ beg for more."

"M—more.." Toono's voice cracked, "P-please more, Akemi-senpai... I want more, please, please give me more..."

Akemi chuckles, "You sound so cute when you're desperate. Now bark."

Toono looks at Akemi with dazed eyes, "H-huh?"

"Bark. You know, like a dog."

Toono blinks, before he opened his mouth.

"W-woof..! Woof.. woof woof!" He whines in between barks, his face heating up in humiliation as the rest of the club members muse in his humiliation.

"Yap Yap! Arf arf arf!" Yuri mimics Toono, his dick still resting on Toono's face, "Doggy, sucky suck!!" He orders, flaunting his dick in front of Toono to emphasize his words.

Toono lifts his head up, his mouth opening widely to let Yuri slide his dick inside.

Akemi thrusts harshly as Yuri starts to face fuck Toono.

"Urgh, come on, you fuckers, can't you hurry up?" Tamura crosses his arms, tapping his foot.

Itome puts a hand in his shoulder, quietly telling him that he would have his turn soon.

"I'm close, just stay patient, Tamu-kun." Akemi grunts, his hips pistoning in and out of Toono's hole with renewed vigor.

Toono's moans were muffled as Yuri kept forcing his dick down his throat, and his body trembles violently from the pleasure he was receiving from both ends.

Akemi slams himself all the way into Toono, his hips mashing against Toono's as he starts to spurt cum inside of his bowls, then pulling away and emptying his load completely, spilling it all over Toono's stomach.

As soon as Akemi pulled away, Tamura quickly took his place and wasted no time to slam himself inside of Toono.

Yuri throws his head back as he came down Toono's throat, his dick softening inside his esophagus before he pulled out.

Kashima kneels down and looks into Toono's eyes, which were glazed over, "I only want your mouth, is that okay?"

Toono nods, unable to speak.

"No need to be so gentle on him, Kashima-kun, he is a masochist, after all." Akemi returns with the riding crop from earlier, using the end of it to trace circles on Toono's stomach; the anticipation made Toono twitch.

Kashima slowly puts his dick into Toono's mouth, allowing him to set the pace.

Toono sucks Kashima's dick as Tamura pounds away at his asshole, and he can't help but moan around Kashima's dick.

Akemi, meanwhile, stood at the side and slaps Toono's thighs with the riding crop, enjoying the way he twitches with each hit, his moans only getting increasingly louder.

"You slut, you get off on pain, huh? I guess you'd be perfect for most of the boys here." Akemi continues to hit his thighs with the riding crop until they turned red.

Kashima's hips slowly rocked back and forth, not wanting to cause discomfort to Toono despite knowing he wanted the rough treatment. The way he used his tongue to trace his veins to the tip of his dick made it overwhelming, and he quickly came.

"Ah.. I'm sorry.." he apologizes as he realizes that he'd came down Toono's throat without warning.

Kashima pulls away, letting Toono rest as drool rolls down his neck.

"I wonder if you can handle two at once, hm?" Tamura aligns the purple dildo against Toono's hole— still stuffed with Tamura's own dick inside— and shoves it in with ease.

"Oh my, look at that, it went in easily!" Akemi points out with a smile.

"U-uhn! A-ahh.. Tamu-kun..!" Toono moans in a high pitched voice, "So full..."

"Yeah, take it, bitch!" Tamura spanks thre side of Toono's buttocks, thrusting both the dildo and his dick rhythmically.

"P-please.. need to cum.. so badly.." Toono pleads, "C-can I cum, please?"

"Ah.. But Itome-kun hasn't came yet.." Akemi pouts, "Just hold on a longer."

Toono nods, his own dick leaking pre-cum.

"Here it comes, bitch-boy!" Tamura grunts, spilling his load deep inside Toono, completely filling him up.

After Tamura had pulled the dildo and his dick out, he spreads out Toono's hole and whistles in amusement, "If we had a camera, we should take a picture of his hole. Look at it, all puffy and full of cum."

Akemi leans down and nods in agreement, "Such a shame we don't have a camera anymore, quite an irony considering we're supposed to be the photography club."

Itome comes over and crouches by Toono's face, "It's okay, you can cum right now." He caresses Toono's cheek as his other hand guides his dick onto Toono's plush lips.

"What do you say, Toono-kun?" Akemi grabs Toono's dick before Toono could release.

"T-thank you, Itome-senpai..."

Itome smiles and pushes his dick past Toono's lips.

Akemi lets go of Toono's dick, and it spurts out a long, white rope as Toono experiences an intense orgasm.

Itome had stroked himself while watching the gang bang earlier, so needless to say he was already close.

It only took a few licks and Itome was on the urge of climax.

As soon as Itome came down his throat, Toono heaves, gasping for air as he laid on the club room, completely destroyed.

"You're so naturally submissive, Toono, I'm considering to title you as the club boy-toy." Akemi jests, though Tamura seemed to like the idea.

"Fuck yeah, and he could be free use for every club meeting."

"Guys.." Kashima sighs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...
20.9K 512 60
Short(ish) Komahina//Hinakoma stories I came up with at 2am! Requests are open because I run out of ideas quickly... No smut because I can read it bu...
105K 1.2K 115
β€’Requests closed! Just some one-shots of MPregs. Please check out the first chapter BEFORE requesting. Thank you! Also, this has no update schedule w...
9.6K 95 26
Hi there..... I'm just being dumb again, but I wanted to make a book about the cute things I think the Haikyuu boys would do. It'll mostly be headcan...