Akemi x Toono x Itome

Ah. Right.

Toono wanted to talk to Akemi so he could negotiate with him in order to somewhat weasel his way out of the gang bang.

It was a desperate last minute resort, since tomorrow was the end of the month and he still has yet to have sex.

It was better than nothing, he's decided in his mind.

—-

"Akemi-senpai—"

Toono freezes upon opening the door.

Itome was bent over the table with his pants dropped to his knees with Akemi being on top of him, his hips mashing against his boyfriend's.

He quickly shuts the door, hoping that they were both too indulged in their sexual activity to notice him.

He starts to frantically walk away, trying to forget what he had just walked in on.

"Oh, it's you, Toono-kun!" Akemi pops his head out the door in just mere seconds, startling Toono. "Come in, come in!~"

"Um. No thanks." Toono looked at Akemi before quickly turning back.

A hand grabs his wrist tightly, preventing him from moving further.

"But you wanted to see me, right?" Akemi starts to yank him backwards with a delightful smile on his face.

"N-no it's.. it's okay.. You were um.. b-busy.. So.." Toono stammers, noticing Akemi still not wearing any pants, his dick standing up straight with milky white pre-cum leaking out from his tip.

He tried to avoid his gaze at Akemi's noticeable erection, but Akemi was way too sharp, and called him out on staring.

"What? Scared by my dick size?" Akemi teases, his ego practically inflating from the way Toono was blushing.

"I wasn't looking there intentionally!"

"Yeah, that's what they all say!~" Akemi finally  manages to pull Toono back in the club, where Itome was waiting; he was sitting on his knees this time.

"Toono-kun is joining us!" Akemi firmly grasps Toono's shoulders.

"I never said that!" Toono tries to look away from the half naked boys, too ashamed to look at them in the eye.

"Hm? Isn't that why you're here?" Akemi questioned, tilting his head slightly.

What a perverted bastard, always having sex clouding his mind.

"I don't want to be here anymore." Toono scrunches his nose up in disgust, smelling the faint smell of sex in the club room.

"Aw, relax~ we'll make sure your first time will be blissful!" Akemi wraps his hands around his waist, effectively locking him in place.

"Itome-kun~ help me calm him down, please?"

Itome nods and stands up, going over to Toono. Before Toono could rebel, Itome cups both his cheeks and kisses him.

The shock of it all made Toono completely let his guard down, not realizing that Akemi had pulled his pants down nor did he notice Itome's tongue slip into his mouth.

He was losing control of his own body.

Itome pulls back, wiping some of the saliva on Toono's mouth with a satisfied smile.

Toono could barely register what was happening around him as he tried to comprehend the fact that another guy had kissed him— with tongue!

"Haha~ you made him loose! My fingers can slide inside him now!"

Toono looks down to see his legs trembling along with a clear, thick substance running down his thighs. It took him a moment to realize that Akemi had squirted lube into his ass just as Itome kissed him.

The adrenaline pumped fast, and Toono could barely feel the fingers in his body.

"Huuuuh.. ugnh...!" Toono shallowly breathes, making small moaning noises.

"Aw, what cute noises you make!" Akemi not-so-gently tosses Toono onto the couch, making him lay on his backside.

"W-wai.."

Akemi lifts up Toono's legs up and rubs his aching dick against his tight pink muscle.

"I c—" Toono feels something heavy slapped onto his face, and he cringes slightly at the sudden musky scent.

Itome was resting his dick on his face, his scrotum on his forehead.

Itome uses his thumbs to stretch open Toono's mouth forcefully to insert his thick, girth dick down his throat.

At the same time, Akemi slowly penetrates Toono, easing himself into Toono's tightness.

Toono choked, tears forming in the corners of his eyes as he tried to refrain from vomiting right on the spot.

Toono feels defeated as his two senpais start to slowly thrust their way inside him.

Toono could feel Itome's balls press against the bridge of his nose with every slow and calculated thrust, and he closed his eyes tightly, as if it'll make everything disappear.

He didn't know when, but they eventually started to pick up the pace, roughening his body up as they use him for their own sexual gratifications.

It felt like he was just an onahole for them to use.

Toono could hear the sloppy kissing noises Akemi and Itome shared as they fucked into his body without care; he tried to block out the sounds, but it was too hard to.

Toono gasps around Itome's dick as he feels Akemi rub his prostate rather harshly, causing Itome to react by moaning and letting his semen spill into Toono's throat.

Luckily, Toono couldn't taste anything since it went directly into his throat and not onto his tongue.

Toono had no idea what they were saying at this point, their voices becoming muffled as each seconds pass.

Itome quietly showers Toono in loving praises as he rubs Toono's shoulders comfortingly, encouraging Toono to keep taking Akemi's dick.

"I want to hear your sweet sounds, Toono-kun... I haven't heard them in a bit." Akemi starts to roughly pound into Toono suddenly, making the younger boy suddenly cry out.

"He's tightening around me, he really likes it.." Akemi flashes his boyfriend a grin, his tight grip on Toono's thighs never ceasing.

Toono starts to cry out, his eyes rolling back as  his face contorts, saliva mixed with a little bit of Itome's excess cum dripping down his chin.

Akemi uses one hand to stroke Toono, trying to help him to completion. "Come on~ cum for us, Toono-kun."

Akemi grunts as he slams himself against Toono one last time, breathing heavily as he lets out a huge load into Toono.

Toono, feeling a strange hot, sticky feeling start to flood inside him, responds positively with his dick twitching in Akemi's hand.

The next thing he saw was complete white.

—-

"Wow, Toono-kun. You really passed out on us when you came."

The first thing Toono saw was Akemi's bright blue eyes gazing deeply into his.

"H-huh?"

"Hehe.. I guess you don't need to worry about the gang bang now, huh?"