Akemi x Toono

"Oh, what a coincidence, Toono-kun." Akemi smiles as he crosses paths with Toono, who had just walked out of the bathroom.

"O-oh.. Akemi-senpai.. I thought your class was the other way?" Toono stutters, his nervousness seeming suspicious to Akemi.

"It is," He nods, trying to study Toono's facial expression, "I just needed to use the bathroom. That isn't odd, right?"

"No." Toono fidgets with his fingers behind his back.

"What is it? Are you not going to class? Or..." He pokes Toono's cheek with his index finger, "Are you too busy ogling my good looks?" He muses.

Toono hitches his breath and shuffles away from Akemi with an awkward limp.

Akemi frowns as he watches Toono walk away. He was being unusually over dramatic, like he was compensating for something. He sighs and enters the bathroom without another thought.

He was about to unfasten his pants until he heard a faint buzzing sound coming from one of the stalls.

With his curiosity piqued, he tiptoes over, checking if they stall was vacant. When he confirmed no one was using it, he opens the door widely, looking around the stall to see where the buzzing was coming from. It didn't sound like a faulty pipe or anything, so he was curious as to what was producing the sounds.

He looks over to the toilet paper rolls, where he hears the noise more clearly. Lifting it up, he sees a familiar object.

"Ahh.. Toono-kun." Akemi utters to himself in amusement and slight irritation.

—-

The day had gone by relatively normal, and Toono feels as if some pressure was lifted off his shoulders.

He was about to leave the club room like the others had, until he felt a hand grab onto a shoulder.

"I found this in the bathroom, care to explain?"

He felt something poke his cheek.

"I thought we agreed that you'd keep this in for the whole day?" Akemi sighs in disappointment as he held an 8-inch-dildo vibrator near Toono's face, poking it just to provoke him.

"You know I don't like it when people don't follow the rules," Akemi frowns, "I'm quite lenient, so there aren't many rules to follow."

An eerie smile creeps onto his lips, and Toono knew very well what that look meant.

"Unless, you did it on purpose?" Akemi's hand sneaks down to Toono's pants, pushing past his waistband and underwear.

Toono squeaks as he feels Akemi's cold index finger circle around his hole, threatening to penetrate into him.

"Tsk... You've gotten slightly tighter now." Akemi points out as he stuck his index finger shallowly into Toono's hole, wriggling it around inside to open him up more. "Now I have to loosen you up again." He pulls his hand out to pull Toono's pants down. "My hard work..."

"What, too ashamed to speak?" Akemi chuckles as he pressed the dildo onto Toono's lips, "I already cleaned it up for you, so go ahead and make it wet for me." He presses harder until the dildo slides into Toono's mouth and down his esophagus.

Toono gags slightly at the sudden insertion, but he manages to relax his throat, letting his saliva lubricate the dildo.

"I wonder what happens if I were to..." Akemi uses his other hand to switch on the remote, causing it to buzz.

Drool dribbles down his chin as the dildo starts to vibrate in Toono's mouth, causing his body to tremble from the intensity; his teeth instinctively bit down onto the vibrator, only making the vibrations stronger.

"Hey, don't break it." Akemi pulls the dildo out with a pop sound, "I guess that's wet enough." He spits on the dildo and slobbers their combined fluids on the dildo. He sets aside the remote on the table.

"Get down on your hands and knees like a dog," Akemi commands with a hint of playfulness in his tone, slapping Toono's ass to encourage him. "You mutt, can't even obey simple orders."

Toono gets on all fours, presenting his ass to Akemi.

"I should personally train you like a dog, yes? Since you're acting like a bitch." He doesn't hesitate to shove half of the dildo's length into Toono, the stretch being slightly painful for the boy.

"And maybe then you'll obey like a good boy, just like a mutt."

"Ack..!" Toono's back arches slightly as he lifts his face up in surprise from the sudden invasion.

"Take it all in." Akemi spanks his ass, "Don't try to squeeze it out." He spanks again.

"You don't want me to get the paddle, do you?" He threatens seriously, and Toono's face darkens at the mention of the wooden paddle.

Toono's ass clenches around the dildo in response, and it practically sucks the entire length inside his anus.

"See? That's a good boy~" Akemi  mocks as he runs his hand through Toono's hair, treating him like an actual dog.

"And good boys get a treat as a reward." Akemi unzips his pants and frees his aching dick in front of Toono.

"Dogs like bones, right? So get sucking." He grasps a handful of Toono's soft brown hair, pulling him closer.

Toono whimpers as his cockhead presses against his lips, and he hesitantly takes the tip into his mouth.

Akemi groans lowly as he stares down at Toono, "Whole thing." He grabs his head and thrusts his hips, shoving his entire length down Toono's throat with ease.

Akemi moans as he feels Toono's throat constrict around his length as Toono tries to make a sound.

"Poor you, is this too much?" Akemi observes Toono's wrecked state after seeing his tears staining his face.

Akemi presses his foot against Toono's crotch, slightly pressing it down to get Toono to moan around his dick.

"Hehe, how naughty, your dick is leaking after I pressed my foot onto it." Akemi continues to pump himself in and out of Toono's warm, wet throat.

"Didn't I say to get sucking? You're not even trying." He grips his hair uncomfortably tighter.

Toono winces, but starts to suck and lick Akemi's dick, using his tongue to trace his veins and hollowing his cheeks out as he bobs his head up and down.

"Much better..." Akemi sighs in pleasure, "I'm going to cum down your throat, make sure not to cum, okay?" He reaches to the table to grab the remote and sets it onto the maximum setting.

Toono cries out louder, his legs starting to tremble from the overstimulating sensations.

Akemi's hips gyrates, his balls hitting Toono's chin with every rough thrust he makes.

Drool drips down onto the floor from their lewd encounter, and Akemi only grins with satisfaction as Toono's eyes roll back.

"Swallow it, Toono-kun!" Akemi grunts as he slams his hips against Toono's face, releasing himself down Toono's throat forcefully.

When Akemi releases his hold on his hair, Toono pulls himself away to gather his breath.

"Are you going to keep it inside you for the rest of the day tomorrow?"

"Y-yes, I-"

"Dogs don't talk."

Toono nods, whimpering in response.