Itome x Toono

Itome was as gentle as a fawn, his touches like a feather.

Despite Itome's very quiet and caring nature, he has a rougher side to him when it comes to sex if anyone asked for it.

He was a very understanding person who gave someone whatever they needed and is one of the more trustworthy member of the Yarichin Bitch club.

So maybe that's why Toono decided to do it with him.

"Are you sure you want this?" Itome asks one more time for confirmation, and Toono nods wordlessly.

A faint blush creeps up on Toono's face as Itome helps Toono pull his pants down.

"Should I use a condom?" He nonchalantly asks as he took out a miniature sized lube bottle from his pocket, popping it open as he squeezes some of the substance on his fingers.

"Y-yeah. P-please." God, this felt so wrong yet so right. Toono didn't understand how Akemi and Itome were okay with each other having sex with another person.

But after getting to know Itome for a while, Toono trusted him enough to take his virginity.

Itome hums as he prods his fingers lightly against Toono's hole, looking at him through lidded eyes, as if asking for permission.

Toono nods, and Itome inserts his fingers inside him without hesitation.

"Um.. uh.. it feels weird." Toono bites his lower lip, but he doesn't complain.

Not hearing a direct 'stop,' from the first year, Itome decided to push his fingers in deeper, feeling Toono's walls wrap around him like a glove.

Itome wriggles his fingers inside, trying to get Toono to open up more as he feels his ass push against his fingers.

Itome uses his free hand to intertwine with Toono's hand, trying to calm him down in order to make him feel a bit looser.

It calms Toono down a bit, and he squeezes his hand tightly as Itome's finger brush against his prostate.

Toono arches his back and squeezes Itome's hand harder.

"You've gotten a bit looser for me, Toono-kun. You're such a good boy." Itome praises with a soft tone, and it only made Toono squeeze around his fingers even more.

Toono lets out small gasps for air as Itome added a third finger and curls them right at his prostate, rubbing it in a satisfying way.

Itome pulls out for a second, watching the way Toono's hole twitches at the loss, and he smiles as he uses his thumbs to spread out Toono's hole, which was all wet and throbbing.

"I'm putting it in now." Itome takes out a condom  from his pocket before he unbuckles his pants and lets them drop to the floor as he kicks them aside, ripping the condom packet and rolling it on his dick.

He wets his length with a bit more lube and leans down onto Toono, his chest pressed against his while his cock was eagerly pressed against Toono's hole, almost slipping in right away.

"Are you ready?"

"Mhm...." Toono wraps his arms around Itome's neck as Itome finally slides inside him.

Toono moans after being filled up by Itome; it was definitely a huge difference from his fingers... Itome's dick was way more thicker than his three fingers, and nothing could have prepared him for his length.

Itome sighs in pleasure, starting to rock his hips into Toono gently, not wanting to cause pain to the now ex-virgin.

His touches were caring and tender, and Toono thought he was in heaven as Itome took care of him.

Taking Toono's moans as a sign to go on faster, Itome starts to quicken his thrusts, pulling back until just the tip was inside before slamming in, bottoming out immediately.

That earned him a loud moan from Toono, who now gripped onto Itome's back for support.

He didn't know having sex like this felt so incredible!

Itome uses one of his hands to stroke Toono's neglected dick, which was leaking from pre-cum from the earlier foreplay.

Itome pants, his strokes getting faster as he encourages Toono to cum first, prioritizing his orgasm more than his own. He wanted to make Toono's first time a memorable one, so he wanted to please him all he could.

Toono cries, his fingernails digging into Itome's back as he finally let himself cum, his semen spilling all onto his stomach and a bit onto Itome's.

"P-please.. more, Itome-senpai..." Toono's voice was broken and weak, but Itome could still hear the desperation in his voice, and he continued to thrust into him.

Itome sits back up and grabs Toono's trembling legs, lifting them higher so he could get inside even deeper.

Toono squeaks, tears running down his face in pure, blissful pleasure; he didn't even know Itome could get even deeper inside him..

Itome keeps on hitting Toono's bundle of nerves, and from his recent orgasm, it makes him all the more sensitive to his thrusts.

Itome pants, moving himself in and out of Toono until he finally came in the condom, and he rolls over next to Toono on the bed.

"You did well." Itome brushes a lock of hair out of Toono's face.

"...Thank you, Itome-senpai."