Toono Gets Banged One-shots!!

By Toonogetsbanged

(I originally posted this on Ao3!) A variety of one-shots where Toono gets railed because he needs to at some... More

Alpha!Akemi x Omega! Toono
Tamura x Toono
The Gangbang
Toono x Yuri x Tamura
Alpha! Itome x Omega! Toono
Gangbang part 2
Akemi x Hypnotized! Toono
Yuri x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Akemi x Toono x Itome
Tamura x Toono x Yuri
Violent Akemi x Toono
Yacchan x Toono
Itome x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Tamura x Toono
Kashima x Toono
Akemi x Toono x Itome
Akemi x Toono
Kashima x Toono
Yacchan x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Akemi x Toono
Punishment
Punishment part 2
Punishment part 3
Yuri x Toono
Akemi x Toono but they're dating
Akemi x Toono x Itome
Shikatani x Toono *Don't request him anymore*
Gangbang + Kashima
*BONUS* a r t
Akemi x Toono
Akemi x Toono

Akemi x Toono Except they're dating

1.2K 11 0
By Toonogetsbanged

"A-Akemi-senpai, this is embarrassing."

"Whaaat? I can't be affectionate towards my own boyfriend now? Hmph! How mean, Toono-kun!" Akemi's arms were wrapped tightly against Toono's waist, his head buried into Toono's back, inhaling his sweet scent.

Itome had broken up with Akemi because he'd felt like he was being used as a rebound for Akemi's past relationship with his older brother. He'd been contemplating it for months, until he finally got tired of believing that Akemi couldn't let go of the past.

So for the past few weeks, Toono had been the only person to help the president to cope with another heartbreak, and in turn, Akemi started to develop sincere feelings for the younger boy, despite his personal tastes in what made a boy attractive to him.

Toono really had no idea that Akemi was this clingy, but he didn't really mind it unless people were staring at them curiously.

Granted, Akemi wanted to spend more time with him and keep his distance away from Itome for the time being in order to healthily deal with the break up and get over it faster.

The other club members were a little surprised upon the announcement, but they didn't say anything other than give their quiet supports. Itome, just like the others, respected them and decided to give them some space.

Despite dating for a while, they've yet to have sex, and Akemi was getting a bit antsy.

"Akemi-senpaiiiiii.. I have to go to class..." Toono trudges forward, but Akemi's weight was holding him back.

"Fine. Kiss me before you go." He demands, and Toono complies, kissing Akemi on the lips.

Akemi grins into the kiss and hugs Toono tighter, making him gasp. With his guard down, Akemi easily slid his tongue into Toono's mouth hungrily, sucking on his tongue and exploring his mouth.

When Akemi pulled away, Toono puts a hand over his mouth, "Akemi-senpai!"

Akemi frowns, "We're dating! Just call me Akemi, okay?~"

Toono blushes, "R-right! It's just.. I've never.."

"Dated?" Akemi finishes his sentence, "It's quite alright, I'll show you the ropes..~"

Knowing Akemi, he really didn't like what 'showing him the ropes,' implies.

"See you, Toono-chan!~"

....Toono-chan?

...Oh.

——

"So you're really dating your senpai?" Yacchan gave him a disheartened look with his arms crossed.

Class had just been dismissed, and it seemed like Yacchan was eager to question him.

Toono nods shyly, "Y-yeah."

Yacchan frowns, disappointed that the person he could be his true self to being taken. He thought that he could maybe even win his heart over to get his cousin jealous, but he genuinely did develop feelings for him overtime.

"I..." Yacchan rubs the back of his neck, trying to suppress a nasty scowl.

"Toono-chaaan!"

Akemi sneakily wraps his arms around Toono's waist possessively, making Toono yelp out in surprise.

"Eek! Akemiiiii..."

Akemi smiles at how smoothly Toono called out his name.

He could feel the glare coming from Yacchan, and he purposefully tightens his hold onto his boyfriend.

"Come on, let's go....."

"Wha- but I was—"

"But nothing!" Akemi drags Toono away from Yacchan.

—-

"I was talking to Yacchan!" Toono pouts as Akemi took him into the restroom, "What was that for?!"

"Him? Isn't it obvious Toono-chan? He likes you! And that pisses me off!" Akemi crosses his arms and frowns.

"Eh? Like me? I mean, you wouldn't care if he wanted to have sex with me though.."

"No, not in that way! I mean he wants to date you, silly!"

"Eh?!" Toono gasps at the revelation, and Akemi just snorts, finding his reaction humorous.

"I think we should take out relationship to the next level, Toono-chan." Akemi's voice drops menacingly as he presses his body against Toono's, "I'm your boyfriend, I should have the rite of passage to take your virginity, hm?"

Toono was speechless, unable to form words as Akemi cornered him against the wall.

"I don't want anyone else to take it before me." Akemi admits, a hint of jealousy and possessiveness lingering in his tone, "So I want to be your first."

Toono blushes and simply nods, understanding where he was coming from.

"I-I was planning on saving my virginity anyway.. I- I wasn't going to give it to some stranger..."

"How cute of you, hehe!~" Akemi presses his nose into Toono's neck, taking in more of his scent as his hands wander down to unbuckle Toono's pants, letting them lazily drop to the restroom floor.

"Mmh.. Can't we do this in a stall, at least?"

"Stalls are for cowards. Who cares if anyone sees? They're used to this anyway." Akemi captures Toono's lips into a heated kiss, making him whimper.

Toono breathes heavily, his dick slightly erect from being kissed so passionately by Akemi.

"Your skin is so soft," Akemi's hands were now groping Toono's ass, kneading them in his hands, "I'd love to leave marks on them someday... But for now, I'll just have to settle for this.." Akemi licks at a spot on Toono's neck before biting and suckling on it gently.

"Mmf!" Toono bit his lower lip; it stung a little bit, but with the way Akemi was peppering kisses all over him and sucking his neck, it made up for the pain.

Akemi pulls away slightly to coat his fingers and dick with lubricant.

Toono mentally prepared himself to be penetrated for the first time, forgetting to breathe when he feels Akemi poke at his tight hole.

"Relax, Toono-chan." He coaxes as he slid a finger inside.

Toono gasped at the feeling, unsure of what to think when Akemi was knuckle deep inside him. He certainly was aware of the finger inside of him, but he couldn't quite feel it inside.

Seeing how comfortable Toono was, Akemi eases a second finger in. Then a third, and much later, a fourth.

Akemi quickly undoes his own pants and pushes his boxers down to reveal his eager dick.

Toono wraps his arms around Akemi's neck as Akemi lifted his legs up, making them wrap around his waist.

"Do it..." Toono consents, and Akemi pushes inside him deeply.

"Oh my—" Toono clenches his eyes shut at how filling Akemi was. He'd seen his dick before, but when it was inside him, it felt way bigger.

Akemi starts to thrust wildly, like an animal in heat desperately mating its mate.

"Ah.. N-not so- not so rough, please.. mm!" Toono moans, his body shaky as Akemi slammed him against the wall with every thrust.

The restroom was relatively empty with the exception of the two of them, and it filled the room with their panting and skin against skin sounds.

"You're so.. tight!" Akemi grunts, feeling Toono constantly squeeze his dick as he tried to push into him further.

"Y-you're just so big.." Toono whines, his back arching as Akemi continued to rearrange his guts with his dick, not giving Toono a chance to catch his breath.

Toono swear he could see stars, and he cried to Akemi, wanting to release.

"Already? Well, since you are a virgin.. I'll allow it." Akemi's thrusts became faster, and one of his hands helped Toono relieve his aching dick.

Toono mewls, his voice cracking as he shoots his load into Akemi's hand.

Akemi follows shortly after, emptying himself into Toono with a cocky smile.

"Your first time, and it was a quickie. How sad." Akemi steps back, letting Toono stand in his shaky feet.

"Hmmph.. Shush... I let you take my virginity, didn't I?"

"And I'm grateful for it!~" He winks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
166 6 9
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...
254K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...
12K 151 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...