Wall to Wall

By shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. More

Characters
πŸ‘‹πŸΎHey my niggletsπŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
⚠️For The Nosy Readers⚠️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 10

396 16 1
By shagurl01

The next day

"Mane last night was lit" Cam said showing Rob and Kenny a picture from the club.(the picture at the end of last chapter)

The three were at Kenny's house because Cam brung back Rob's keys. Kenny was at the kitchen island eating cereal and Rob and Cam sat in the living room scrolling on their phones.

Rob was back to normal and he was in a good mood, he was even thinking about calling off the plan with Tokyo.

"Shit I knew I forgot to tell you something dude." Cam said while hitting Rob's shoulder.

"What lil dude?" Rob said punching him back.

"You know you left one of them twins alive and she looking for you."

"I fasho thought I killed both of them but why she looking for me?" Rob said putting his phone down and paying attention.

"She said you got good dick and what ever you did to her she can't get over it-no homo. And the bitch said she don't care about what you did to her sister she just wants you." Cam said look at Rob like he was crazy.

"I didn't do nothing to that girl. And y'all must have let her go, which was dumb why not just finish her off for me?"

"Mane I thought them niggas did until I got to the garage this morning and she was sitting there thinking you was coming to get the car. I had some hoes to tend to last night." Cam said

"Oh well I'm not worry about her she'll get over it. I think I wanna try to talk to Coco for real though." He said twisting his hair.

He caught Kenny and Cam off guard.

"So you the plan is over then?" Kenny asked walking and sitting down in the living room.

"Yea the plan was stupid she seem different or something idk. It's like I don't wanna feed on her." Rob said

"Well that's good, all my hoes know ima eat and they good with it" Cam said.

"Dude really is stupid" Kenny said laughing a little

"No fr but have y'all talked to Tokyo I need to tell her the plan is off." Rob said

"Nah let me call her now." Kenny said dialing her number."

Tokyo's POV 🧛🏾‍♀️📲

Heading her phone ringing Tokyo groaned waking up.

"Keneth what do you want I'm sleeping"

"Damn I'm sorry we was calling you to check and see if you needed the clean up crew. You did leave with ole dude last night"

"No I'm good" before she could get her sentence out Que got up and blurted out.....

"Kenny my nigga you ain't tell me your cousin was pressure like this, nigga I think I'm in love. And y'all know this MF bit me last night and I passed out . But when I got back up she told me everything."

"Damn you talk to fucking much I didn't want them to know my business. " she said sitting up in the bed.

"Well excuse the fuck out of me I'm sorry I'm try to tell my future cousin I love you" Que smiled get up to go to the bathroom.

"Think I done fucked up for real y'all- I done fucked and bite this nigga and he already annoying the hell out of me."

"Damn I ain't know you got down like dat Tok, as a fella hitter quitter you gon have to kill that nigga for him to leave you alone tbh. You know that though. Cam said

"Don't tempt me I will do it but he kinda is cute though idk yet I might keep him around."

The bathroom door swung open with Que texting on his smiling. Tokyo just squinted her eyes. Not wanted to sound crazy and ask him who he was talking to.

"Coco said you wanna hang out with her today to have a girls day? She said she texted your phone earlier but you didn't reply." Que said sitting beside of Tokyo on the bed.

"Tell her yeah I'll text he once your gone."

Hearding her name over the phone Rob perked up and took the phone from Kenny.

"Tokyo you got me on speaker phone?" He asked.

"Nah but this nigga in my skin" she said getting up to go the the bathroom.

She made it to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. He told her what happened last.

"So you really wanna get to know her? Aww my cousin wanna be a lover boy finally. But I think I went to far with the plan I got this nigga in my house and that slogan go crazy cousin." She said the the phone all ended.

She giggled to herself she knew how to get them 3 hoodlems off her phone. She brushed her teeth and left out the bathroom seeing Que staring at her.

He was looking at how beautiful she was even when she just woke up.

"You gone be my baby mama" he blurted out smirking.

She just smacked her lips and went to pick out some clothes for the day.

"Shit you might be already after you bit me I can't remember if I pulled out or not" he said scratching the back of his neck

Nearly braking her neck Tokyo was staring at him like he had two heads.

"Que stop playing with me I really like Coco and I don't wanna ruin our friendship by killing her cousin so think before you speak."

"Damn I was just playing why so violent baby" he was now standing up behind her watch what she was going to wear.

"I hope you no I'm not about to be no one nightstand you done did something to me for real Tokyo."

"I can tell your following me like a lost puppy damn give me six feet ."

"Girl shut up you no you gone love one day"

"If you think so"

"Aye ima head out though I gotta handle some business. Have fun with Coco and be safe. Y'all need some bread?"

"Uhmmm no I got it-"

Que had already left out the room. She thought he was gone but he returned with a roll of hundreds thick as a brick. He just gave it to her.

"Damn lil daddy what you do for a living." She said putting it up to her ear like phone.

"I don't do shit I got lil niggas doing it for me baby" he said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you, but I'm not gonna need all of this though Que."

"I know it's cool you might need it
for something else."

"Boy I'm good, I'm never in need I gets paid in my sleep."

Heading towards the door Que had that dumb look on his face.

"You might need that 50 for a pill I can't remember if I nutted in you after you bite me." He said smiling big

He darted out the front door because Tokyo had a crazy look in her eyes. He ran to the his car but waited for her to come lock the door before he left.

"Que I hate you ass" she said yelling out the front door.

I love you too baby girl he said getting into his car pulling off.

Ok Coco is coming back the next chapter. I didn't want the book just to be based on her and Rob but they're still the main characters. I just need to get everybody else together. It will make sense later.

But hi and bye y'all

⚠️Comment-like-and vote 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 29.1K 38
A submissive vampire who doesn't like to kill, one would think that was nonsense yet Payton Brown is just that. He is searching for a home yet he soo...
20.5K 1.3K 14
𝐒𝐧 which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession...
127K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story